The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] - Page 3 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] - Page 3 OoC81
ROA

+5
Ami Suraj
Acer
XDemonBloodWolfX
Lead
Aero Dynamic
9 posters

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Female Posts : 17

Character sheet
    Character Name: Surnia
    Species: Robotic AI
    Alignment : True Neutral

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] - Page 3 Empty Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

In the deep woods of The Beyond, in the highest mountain lived a dragon. One of that last in the world. There was only a hand full left alive that weren't trophies for the knights that slayed them or the kings that had taken their skulls and bones as ornaments for their castles. Those times had long sense been passed but that didn't mean that a stray adventurer or dragon seeker wouldn't go seeking them out to tell the world they they were still alive, but still, the dragons stayed hidden and away from the living world.

Today was a different day for Ami, the dragon-ness living on the peak of the mountain. With wings outstretched and carrying her silently through the air, the female was currently hunting for her evening meal; which living on a mountain, made slightly difficult. With large, keen eyes, Ami started to zone in on her prey of choice. Mountain goats; there was a whole herd of seven on her mountain today. They were always tender and full of meat, they made great pelts as well for her bed and den flooring. Flapping her wings a few time to make sure she stayed at her needed height, she dived in for the kill. With front talons outstretched she neared the cliff side they clung to. Once near and visible for the goats to see, they all tried to scatter to a safer out of reach place, but there was none.

Finding the largest, Ami glided to her target. When she was close enough to grab her prey, she did, grabbing her meal -that bleeped loudly in fear- with her front talons while jumping away from the mountain with her back ones. Knocking a few unstable rocks and boulders off as the other prey started to group together again. Thinking they were safe. But she would be back for them when she was done with this one, but for now she was hungry and wanted to eat this goat and make it shut up. Landing on a larger cliff face, Ami killed the animal and started to slowly bite an peel as much of its pelt away as she could without destroying it fully. Once she was finished with that, she started to eat her meal with delighted purrs of joy.

Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:49 pm

When she nodded for us to go in I walked down the slope and into the den. Looking around I found the spot with the least amount of furs to settle at, waiting until everyone else laid down to do the same. I watched as she lit a pile of wood in the middle, the same purple on her scales practically coming out her mouth. I wondered if that meant her fire was hotter or colder than regular orange fire, like mine, or if it was just made with a different chemical compound. Looking back as Lead and Ami exchanged mushy glances I shifted my gaze away from the two and to Cross. How could he ever survive walking like that, it didn't seem efficient at all.

I looked back over when Ami mentioned questions. Twitching my nose I could think of a dozen questions off the bat, but stayed silent. Watching as Cross did some more of his waddling to sit in front of Ami I looked away and out the entrance of the cave, watching as the stars slowly began to twinkle to life. Laying my head in between my paws I listened for her response, although it didn't look like it. While the others were gathered in the corner I stayed by the hard wall near the sloped entrance.
    Lead
    Lead

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by Lead Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:54 am

Lead couldn’t remember the last time he came upon a cave, without icicles, chills, bones, blood or fear. This cave certainly carried Ami’s scent. If it were any other dragon, they would be wary. But being inside made him feel warm inside. Staring at how Ami’s eyes seemingly glow with her streaks made him froze a little. It was hard to take his sight off her, and they held onto him tight. He shook loose when she burned the firepit with her flames of purple. Lead sat beside her, facing the entrance, with Areo and the wyvern pointing their backs towards it. Areo, however, was more distant to the warmer flames. Lead was about to speak to her when Ami told the dragons to ask their questions.

The wyvern was the first to speak. How she survived the humans? Lead could ask him the same thing, or even ask himself. His heart turned cold and heavy reliving those distant memories he at least had. With every blink, a flash of his brethren, dying. A spear to their hearts, lightning through their necks, their scales melting in magician’s flames. And the end, after the cry of anguish and death from the dragons, a triumphant cheer as the slayer stood upon the slain like some footrest. They were so… proud of themselves. To them, dragons were monsters. To Lead, THEY were the monsters. He realised he was so lost in anger that mist was beginning to form around his claws, and with every breath.

Lead rolled his eyes to Ami, turning his head slightly her as he listened to her response. It would be interesting to hear how she managed to escape from their wretched grasps and cheat their form of justice. Though how could he hold onto that anger any longer. Her streaks and the orange flames filled the cave in an assortment of colours, with gold specks coming and going on the walls and the scales of their bodies as the light danced on the gold horde. He could ask to stay here and admire the show of lights before his sleep, but he could just the same slowly sink the cave into a blizzard. Perhaps another time.

I survive in a lair high above the mountains in a sea of ice. Only a few would dare to venture to the heart of a permanent blizzard, fewer still came back to tell the tale. Lead paused for a moment, before staring into the fire as it cackled and snapped the wood, and feasted. They reserved a place for my head, paying a high price if I fell. I disappeared well far away from where they last saw me. And then I knew I must leave no survivors. All I could think of, as I pondered my purpose, or why I chose to run, was the need to survive. He then looked over the flames and towards Areo. I made my promise when I finally found another of my kind. I will not see another fall to sword or magic. They took all our land like they owned them. And cursed us when we took it back. I would wish for nothing more than the dragons to arise to their former glory. Lead paused, letting all of this sink in to those who would hear him. Then he turned to Ami. His next question, he realised, was painful. Cold, and stuck on his throat. He gently forced it out with a push, and it came out in a low voice. How…did you know me?
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Female Posts : 29

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ami Suraj
    Species: European/Shadow Dragon

Post by Ami Suraj Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:33 am

Ami worked the last bit of wood and stone out from her scales and talons before settling into a more comfortable position. Watching as the flames danced around before her vision was filled with the two-legged dragon. Asking how she had survived the humans and their mad slaughter of their kind. Honestly, she didn't know how she did herself. "I wouldn't know how I survived. But I would place it on my ability to hid in shadows and only being nocturnal for the most part. I don't hunt livestock, mostly mountain goats that roam around or the woodland creatures below. I never took what I didn't need. It would be a waste and mother nature surely wouldn't be pleased with my greed. Call it karma if you will." Ami spoke, her voice soft as if she was talking to a child. Mostly because this smaller dragon reminded her of one considering how he acted; like he had never seen a thing in his life. "The gold however, I got that before it all started, anything else I got from already fallen kingdoms." Looking to the pile of gold she had collected over the years of living here. It wasn't much but it was nice to have.

Ami however could feel the cold mist form at Lead's talons and it made her want to back up. Not from fear, but because he was cold and she was finally starting to warm up. Instead she moved her tail toward his own and coiled it around lightly. Enough that if he didn't want it, he could easily pull away. The black dragoness listened as he told his tale of how he had survived the scavengers they called humans. How many wanted him dead and would pay a high price for it too. Ami felt bad for Lead and how harsh the change had been for him.

But once he fell silent of his story, his smooth and deep voice asked a harder question. He whispered it as if it was to be shunned. Who was she to him? A true question among all questions. And she would need to explain. Ami could feel herself stiffen but forced herself to relax and think calmer thoughts. "Well," she began with a deep sigh, preparing herself for what was to come. (I honestly don't know what to write so I'm just gonna wing it ;-; )"- I'm your mate. Or at least, was. I don't know what happened exactly, but you vanished. No, we vanished to a whole new world. How? The hell if I know." She laughed bitterly as if remembering it made it just as real as it had been. But she had to go on, had to tell more. "When I realized what happen, I tried find you but I couldn't. I searched far and wide, to the ends of the earth if you will. But some places I just couldn't go. Mostly the places you would be most of all, the cold.  I would have surely turned to ice if I tried. So, I decided waiting would be the best thing. And that's what I did." Ami felt like she would break just remembering, but she couldn't. Lead wasn't lost anymore, he wasn't a memory, he was there and beside her. Ami took a calming breath before laying her head down to her talons so she wouldn't have to look any of the three in the eye.

Instead her eyes drifted to her nest off to the side an partly behind her. The walls around it were covered in what seemed like cave drawings. Things she had drawn over the years, each new year, she would draw a new picture. Although the tradition died after a while and now her whole nest was guarded with pictures of their old home, of Lead, and of her. But most, of her and Lead together. The drawing seemed to come to life and dance with the flames as they flickers in and out of life before returning just as bright. "I chose this place because the wind held your scent, no matter how long I stayed, it was there and wouldn't leave. So I made this my new home. Hoping you'd come here again."

(Long Post is Long OwO )
    Crossfire
    Crossfire

Male Posts : 15

Character sheet
    Character Name: Crossfire.
    Species: Wyvern.

Post by Crossfire Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Crossfire would simply nod at Ami's story, swaying his tail lightly from side to side. Man, she sounds like she had everything a Dragon Kin would need, a food source, riches, now allies, is there anything she didn't have? When she completed her story, Crossfire would simply get up and starts waddling outside towards the entrance. He was leaving early. Why, might you ask? Well, it was getting late, and he needs to get home, sleep in his underwater cave and what not. Besides, this is where he usually sleeps, and he does not want to wake up tomorrow all groggily.

"I think I am going to go now, see you all some other time." The Wyvern said, puffing up his chest before taking off, flying towards his lake so he can sleep.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:01 am

I listened to their stories. Each one seemed different, one harsh while the other was calm. My story would've just sounded pitiful compared to them. Some humans, mostly in groups of one, trying to kill a 54 foot dragon. It was like they weren't even trying. No magic, barely any threatening weapons, no gold or anything to prove it. Not feeling like my story would contribute anything I stayed silent, continuing to watch as the last of the stars came to life. I barely even glanced as Cross got up and left, muttering something of a goodbye. Now it was just us three.

I glanced over at them, skimming over Ami before landing on Lead, almost inviting him to talk. I looked back away at the entrance, giving a light sigh. Who knows, maybe they'd just ignore me again and gush about while I found an opening to sneak out of. Some of my questions got answered in the explanation, but many more not.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:03 pm

He had been so drawn into his own history that he didn’t notice Ami had her tail wrapped over his until he began to listen to her story. The touch, though cold, brought him new warmth. Recapping of his painful history suddenly became a distant memory, like she was reaching out to hold him, and tell him she was here. It sounded like she was playing it safe when she let it be known that she would hunt and feed only when necessary. This was different to Lead, for he had stockpiled food for later consumption, with the cold temperatures usually enough to preserve them. It did make him feel a little flushed, now that he thought that he could have taken more than he needed from villages that still stood today. He hid behind a smirk when she mentioned karma. Perhaps.

He paid utmost attention towards her reliving the past between herself and Lead. They were mates, but both came upon this world known as the Beyond. It was the same situation as Lead, except he had lost a lot of his own memories. However, when she turned towards her pelts, Lead also turned to see those drawings. They depicted mostly of herself and a white dragon which he figured was himself. It was probably all he needed to know that he had also lost memories of her. When she stated she had been looking for him, and chose this cave because of how the wind carried his scent, the same instincts woken inside him. He wanted to move closer towards her, to reassure her that she had found him. It had been so long it seemed, but it was comforting to know they had reunited at least.

Lead didn’t really notice the wyvern had left until he turned to his flapping. Then he turned his attention to Areo, still pretty distant and aloof from the conversation. Lead didn’t want to separate her like that when he met Ami. It was just that there was so many going on that he needed to know. But now that he knew they all survived the dragon massacre, there could be more of them out there, waiting.

How did you survive this long in the wild against the humans? Lead asked Areo over the firepit. He would be very curious to know what she had to say, as the same reason could also apply to others they had yet to find. As of now, they only had each other. Better to bond now than later.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:48 pm

I lifted my head back up as Lead asked me how I survived the humans. I chuckled, "My story isn't as entertaining as yours," pausing for a second before continuing, "The humans always come, some to try and claim me for glory, others for gold, but it all comes out to the same output. And with them coming in small groups, it's always the same. First, the talk, then of course they attempt to kill me. Of course though, it's pretty great to watch, but one easy swipe will knock them out." I took a breath, trying to remember more of what happened. "But, the real thing I'm unsure of is how I survived as a hatchling. All I remember is being alone and hungry, but managing to teach myself how to hunt and survive from others." I slightly winced at the memory, but shook it off quickly.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Ami relaxed as Lead seemed to calm down from his earlier irritation from his own tales of the past. When Ami heard that the two-legged dragon would be leaving, she wished him a gentle "Farewell, and safe travels to you." before relaxing once more. Ami had been lost in her thoughts for a moment until she heard Lead and Areo starting to talk to one another. Ami lifted her head to show that she was listening as the smaller dragoness started to talk about her life and how she basically had no one to depend on as she grew up. Much like Ami herself, but she wouldn't speak of such sad times, not when everything was great. till, she felt bad. Ami could tell that Areo was angry at her, for what she didn't know, but she could guess. As Areo spoke, Ami stayed silent and just listened and thought. How could she make it up to Areo? A simple apology? Maybe.

When the smaller black dragoness finished her storytelling, Ami slid her tail away from Lead's as she got to her talons after a small amount of trouble. The fire was still bright and warming but having moved away from Lead, Ami felt how much colder it seemed. Moving forward with a slight limp, Ami proceeded to walk around the firepit and stand before Areo. She might have removed all the thing under her scales, but it still hurt to walk for the time being. Spreading out her wings, Ami leaned forward into a bow and dipped her head. "I know this is random and rather sudden but do pardon me for anything I have done to upset you. It was never my intent." Ami's voice held steady as she spoke, making sure to keep her head dipped until Areo said otherwise. "I apologize."

To anyone, this gesture might seem a bit over the top but to Ami, it wasn't. They were the last of their kind, right? And Ami did not want to tamper with what was to be her new friends and start out on the wrong foot. It would not bond well for the future event that were to come if Areo and herself were not on the same side.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:04 pm

I watched as the dragoness got up, still hurting from her wounds from earlier. Limping over away from Lead she walked towards me. I looked up at her as she spread her wings and bowed, an unexpected gesture. What she said next was also unexpected from her. I blinked, unsure of how to reply to her. I thought for a moment before quietly saying, "You shouldn't apologize... it's my fault for overreacting to that." I paused before whispering, "I always felt it would never happen..." I was unsure if Lead could hear me even, but the dragoness, Ami, should be able to at the least. From my laying position I slightly spread my wing that wasn't against the wall and bowed my head, closing my eyes and taking a breath. It went from nothing to all in just a few short hours, almost unbelievable.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:03 pm

Areo was a lot luckier than Lead it seemed. If they came for her merely for gold they wouldn't focus so much effort on her when there were more dangerous targets lurking around. Lead closed his eyes. Oh how he wanted to be in Areo's position instead. She had more freedom than anyone else, and did not suffer from light sleeps every night, having to watch the entrance almost once every hour, or spun his head towards it every time anything louder than falling snow entered his ears.

Surviving to maturity was never easy, especially if a dragon was part of a breed where they would abandon their young once they hatch. It was considered lucky, but to Lead, it was a curse. How unfortunate of them to endure such torment for this long in a world like this. Perhaps necessary so the fittest survives and dominates. Lead could hardly claim himself to be the strongest. In fact, he wished that to be false. With that power, came responsibility. He thought of this as he turned to Ami, then to Areo. Now that they all gathered, Lead somewhat sealed his own fate. It made his heart sink. There were those he encounteres that were almost onpar with his strength. Some of them may even overshadow him, and would hunt him. He could never fight forever. If he walked that path, he realised, he would eventually be slain. Then...what would happen to these two?

He was so deep in thought that he was too late to notice Ami had parted from him, to walk towards Areo and bow with her apology. He really only started 'knowing' her since the encounter in the forest, but it was like a blade severing the hold between the sun and moon. She had not gone far, but he still felt the pull inside him to be with her. It was probably the blood. She was still injured. Lead shook his head. He was just being overprotective again.

Do you think... Lead looked down to the fire, the next few words were weighty. It was all so sudden. At first I thought I was... the only one left. Until now... seeing you all... it was like a thousand stones were lifted from my wings. But...Do you think we are... the only ones left?
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Ami relaxed as she heard that Areo had forgiven her but tense mere moments after. She hadn't thought anything of it, never seeing others of her kind like Areo, Lead, and Cross. She always had a feeling that there was, others, maybe not withing sight or having ever seen them but she just knew. Lifting her head up when she felt Lead's eyes on her, she listened as he turned to the fire and asked if they thought there was others out there. Ami really hadn't given it much thought over the years. "Well, I myself feel like there are more out there. Maybe not here, on this planet, but there are others." Limping her way back over to Lead, she nuzzled herself down into the furs on the floor and into Lead's side and wing. Relaxing she wound her tail around his much like she had moments before.

Looking to the fire, Ami sighed and laid her head back down to the furs below. Taking in the scents that had been left on them over the years as she watched the fire dance and flicker with each breath it took. Despite knowing all the bad things that could be out there right now, possibly on the way to hunt or kill them or just scare them away. Ami couldn't help but be happy and content with being with Lead and Areo.

It felt like life had just been given back to her.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:13 am

I stayed against the wall of the cave, thinking about his question as Ami limped back over to Lead. He brought up a good point, one I always had lurking in the back of my head. One I practically thought about every day. Since I was a child, always alone while everything else had a family, and from when I first met Lead. It was almost a question that haunted me.

Looking back at them from over the fire, I listened to Ami's response. Another planet? I had never thought of that as an idea. It was an interesting one at the least, a way to bring up new ideas. I wondered how it would be on a place with more dragons, and if it would be like here or more of a dragon haven. Either way, we wouldn't be able to fly into the vastness of space and find out.

I began to speak, "Lead, when I first met you I thought it was either a dream or a nightmare. A nightmare in the thought of finally finding what I could never have. Then, everything came on itself. I met you, Ami, and Crossfire. Something about meeting these dragons in this short amount of time still stuns me. Maybe the fact that if I left my territory sooner I could've found everyone else sooner." I paused, taking a breath, "At the same time, I might have never found any of you, or I could've died at the hands of a human like our many ancestors. But, if we found each other like this, there is no saying how many others could be out there. Maybe we just have to look." I looked at them for a brief moment before putting my head back in my paws.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:57 pm

That was a relief...

He was still unsure why he felt so... heavy. A thousand weights anchored to his chest. Posing the question was rather painful, but perhaps a necessity to know about where they all stood within this world. They all wondered, but they have yet to meet others aside from themselves. It was perhaps true. The dragons were all on their own and took no second thought on banding together for survival. For a long time he pondered, rubbing his claw over the other near the flame, about his purpose. Why was he different to the humans, and if he had drawn the short straw before he hatched here. Or so he thought until... perhaps, there was another world where he truly belonged. If that was the case, it was only natural that he would find his way back.

Warmth shot up his tail and Ami nestled herself beside him again. Lead almost smiled. It was like she knew when he was ensnared in his thoughts and snap him back into reality, and truly treasure all those that he had before him. He thrummed, quietly, and nearly snuggled close to her.

So now what? They had found each other. But what would happen now? Lead nodded his acknowledgement to Areo's plight. I wished to have found you all sooner as well. At least now than perhaps never. Lead snuck another glance to Ami, his mind admiring her sleek build for a moment. It was ruined with the cuts she sustained, but he could see through them. When the silence became too painful, he spoke again. You know, I still ponder why the humans wanted us all dead. And why it was considered... a crime of some sorts... to fight back.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:31 pm

Still with her head rested between her talons, Ami glance at Areo as she answered Lead's question before settling back on Lead's form. His body seemed tense before but now that she was next to him, he looked much more relaxed compared to earlier. Relief filled Ami, but only slightly. Shifting herself where she laid, she moved ever so closer to Lead before staring back at the fire and closing her eyes. Ami thought on what Lead spoke of, why the humans hunted them when they only fought back to protect themselves. "To them, we must seemed like monsters. And I can't say were far from it." Ami paused for a moment to lift her cranium to stare down at the fire once more before turning to look at Lead.

"I mean, most monsters have horns, slit eyes, sharp teeth, and large talons. What is to keep them from saying we are such things?" Ami smiled bitterly before shaking her head and washing the thoughts away. "But that still doesn't make slaughter right when we leave them alone and only take what we need. Why they think they rule the world is beyond my comprehension, they are small and weak and if they were put in the wild with nothing but what they were made with, they would die quite easily." The dragoness grumbled to herself and the bristles along her body rouse up half-way and her bio-luminescent markings flared with long filled hatred.

Taking a moment, Ami calmed herself before standing to her talons once more. It was late and although she was a night dragon, she had worn herself out beyond belief and needed some rest. Untangling herself form Lead's side, which she greatly missed the moment she left, and started to limp her way to a corner near her nest of pelts. Pulling one of the larger burnt and molded together pelts she had made to be the size of herself; she placed it next to Areo after she was close enough to set it down. "This should help keep you warm for the night if you get too cold." Turning away she limped back over to Lead and quickly nuzzled and licked his snout in a 'goodnight kiss' type gesture. "I have worn myself out and am going to sleep for the remainder of this cold night. You two can stay up longer if you wish, I don't mind." Looking back to Areo, Ami smiled to bid the other female a silent goodnight. Turning back to Lead, the smile turned softer. "Since you may not yet be fully comfortable with me yet, you may sleep here or come and join me in my nest. It may not look that large from her but theirs enough for you in there, I promise. But the choice is your's." Smiling one last large smile to them both, she slugged her way over to her nest to rest for the night. Hoping that Lead would take up the offer of joining her. But she didn't want to make him uncomfortable if her didn't wish it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 8:07 pm