The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only] OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only]

Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only] Empty Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only]

Post by Hunter Dracon Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:07 pm

Hunter shot across the late morning sky with his vapor trail flowing behind him. This was the life of a dragon. Having a feeling of freedom and happiness. Looking down he watched the lands he was flying over streak past him as he passed over it.

He then lifted his head up and flapped his wings again. He shot forward as he generated a large amount of thrust from his four wings. Hunter banked and dove down. His speed increasing as he dove. Once Hunter had reached a height of around 2,000 ft he pulled up and leveled out. Hunter rolled and flapped his wings again to maintain his airspeed, his vapor trail flowing behind him.

Last edited by Hunter Dracon on Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only] Empty Re: Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only]

Post by Yuuki Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Seika wandered through the open field, whistling a merry tune, with her hands in her usual position behind her head. She was in her usual outfit, which consisted of combat boots, a black tank top, and blue basketball shorts. Her katana, Akiakane, was strapped to her back. Suddenly, with her enhanced hearing, she heard a slight whistling sound, like someone was flying through the sky at tremendous speeds. She looked behind her, and a figure suddenly zoomed over her head, almost taking her head off if she hadn't moved her head just in time.

"What where you're flyin' dumbass!" she called at the person flying past her. "I'm walking here!"
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only] Empty Re: Those Who Fly in the Sky [Dragons and Dragon Hybrids Only]

Post by Hunter Dracon Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:20 am

Hunter flared his wings open and looped around searching for the voice that had shouted at him. He found a girl who looked like she was fuming at him. Hunter shook his head and circled around.~
    He Dove down and landed. With Hunter being one third human he could actually speak english instead of the multiple dragon languages. "I apologize sheila. I didn't know you were there until you shouted at me."

~Hunter's in his creature form at the moment.~
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:27 am

Seika huffed, still slightly annoyed at the dragon in front of her. "So you're a night fury?" she asked. "I've heard of them, but I've never actually seen one before." She sniffed the dragon curiously. "I smell...... human on you. Are you a hybrid?" Seika herself knew that she smelled a whole lot like dragons as well. This caused most people to believe that she was a dragon hybrid, but she really wasn't.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:23 am

I was flying throughout the clouds, enjoying flying through them where the fine water droplets clung to my scales before falling off and them reappearing out the other side. It was a nice time of day, and not to warm or cold. Looking down under the clouds I saw a white streak of something, but it was moving fast. Watching it as I could I watched it go up then come back down and land. Curious and wondering what it was doing near my territory I landed down by where it landed. Walking over to the spot I glanced at the human, who was known as Seika, before looking at what had been flying. Yet another dragon. "What are you doing out here?" I asked with a low growl. I couldn't tell what was going on with these dragons, they were popping up like how humans build cities.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:52 pm

Hunter's head snapped towards the sound of wing beats and he growled. The new arrival landed and asked what they were doing out here. "Almost all the other dragons I have met have tried to kill me! Just because I'm a shape-shifting triple hybrid! Do you think I would be as welcoming?" Hunter growled.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

"Heeeeyyy! Areo!" Seika held up a hand in greeting as she grinned at the new dragon. "What I'm doing here? Walking, of course! What, is there, like, a problem with walking or something? People nowadays..." She turned to Hunter. "Wow, a triple hybrid? So.. a dragon, human and... is that phoenix? I've always wanted to meet a phoenix. Well, there was that giant phoenix that came from Sly's watch but that's different..."

"Too bad. I'm not a dragon hybrid, but I might as well be one," she laughed.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:52 pm

I ignored Seika. She was already acquainted with me, and already knew my territory and where I lived. I flicked my tail in annoyance at his reply. "And how do you know I want to kill you? I was just asking a question!" I growled back. "You act like I could tell that you were anything other than a dragon, but is it my fault for trying to protect my territory from strangers? If I landed near your home you'd probably act the same way too." Now that I knew he was a hybrid, and probably would've anyways from Seika, I wondered what he was going to do.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Hunter sighed and relaxed. "I don't really have any territory anyway... Look i'm sorry. it's just... Whenever I meet another dragon they're usually hostile and attack me. Maybe it's because I'm part human, I don't know."

Hunter then stood up on his hind legs and flapped his wings for a few seconds to stretch them. "My family went missing a very long time ago." he said as he looked up at the sky. "I've been traveling the world searching for nay sign that they might still be alive."
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:22 pm

I listened to him, giving a nod. Knowing that he was part human did agitate me a bit, probably the fact that humans always try to kill us. Family, the one thing I've never had. "The reason they are probably trying to kill you is because humans are always trying to kill us." I started, "And family? I never had one. I was lucky that nothing ate me as a hatchling, I had to survive by myself." I sat down, glancing down at Seika. I knew she had the same problem, not knowing her dragon family either.
    Killian
    Killian

Male Posts : 74

Character sheet
    Character Name: Killian Timere
    Species: Damphir
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Killian Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:08 pm

Clay was hunting when he saw a dragon. Rare was this. He wasnt used to them. He took out his m16 and walked towards them. He ignited a flare and threw it into the air. He then rolled behind a bush and slwoly crawled forward. He was going to try to ride this dragon.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:58 am

~Killian what's your relationship with dragons? I can't allow you unless you specify it.~

Hunter shot Areo a confused 'WTF?!' look and sighed. "Humans haven't really ever attacked me unless I kill a guarded target or something. But then again i'm almost never in this form then."

~so short~
    Killian
    Killian

Character sheet

Post by Killian Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:08 am

((Read my post and you will understand))
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 am

~I cannot accept your posts on this roleplay. Your relationship with dragons in invalid. The relationship must be either biological or supernatural. Like DNA or magic. Sorry Killian. You're out.~
    Killian
    Killian

Character sheet

Post by Killian Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:30 am

((Did i ever say Killian was in this topic?))
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:32 am

~Clay is not allowed on this topic. PERIOD. That is all.~
    Killian
    Killian

Character sheet

Post by Killian Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:33 am

((And may I ask why not?))
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:34 am

Seika made a face. "Great for you. Both of my families, dragon and human, are dead. Although I've got a new one now, so s'all good. So what's up with you two? I'm bored. You guys wanna do anything and stuffs?" She scratched her arm absentmindedly. "Let's go do something fuunnnnn. Like.. I dunno. Hunting or whatever."

~Such crappiness.

Dude, Hunter. Clay is a dragon hybrid. This is open to dragon hybrids as well. Why can't he be part of the topic?~
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:45 am

~He never specified it. Now I know he's a hybrid. BUT NO RIDING DRAGONS! if you want to ride dragons go to one of the httyd rp forums. Riding dragons is not allowed in this rp. I should have specified that. Plus guns aren't allowed either. Don't say anything about Hunter because he's just got his hidden blades, swords, and knives. I should have specified all this in the beginning. But I didn't so now you all know.~
    Killian
    Killian

Character sheet

Post by Killian Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:34 am

((But Clay doesnt go anywhere without a gun..))
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:06 pm

~deal with it or leave.~
    Killian
    Killian

Character sheet

Post by Killian Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:47 pm

((May i ask for the reason of no guns?))
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:56 pm

~um... Dragons most likely. Cause they're way too op for this rp. Plus this is supposed to be a non violent rp. If there is some action it's limited to the dragon's breath weapon and any other weapon that's not a gun.~
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 pm

I rolled my eyes at Seika's face, semi ignoring Hunter. "Yeah, we could go hunting or something," I said, standing up and stretching my legs. I flicked my tail, waiting for Hunters response.

~Short post ;-;~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:03 am