The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only] OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only]

Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only] Empty Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only]

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:24 am

And so the day was anew! At exactly eight in the morning, Trinyah had awoken that day to the sound of birds singing. Her eyes would flutter open with curiosity, and her wings would flick somewhat as the sound pierced her ears. And then, she would see it. Snow! Glorious snow! She would run out, her eyes full with wonder, in to the white sheet. She had been getting the feeling that it would soon snow, but had not yet seen it. She would blink several times with expressed happiness, before leaping into the snow drifts, a happy smile on her face.

"Oh, how I love the holidays!" she would say happily, a tad bit of snow on her muzzle. She was very happy, indeed. She would then gallop over to the pine forest, rubbing up against the white trees.

Then, an idea formed in her head. She decided to swipe off the snow of one of the pine trees, though this only half worked, due to the fact her paws would cause ice to form on the branches. Then, Trinyah left, but soon returned with a mouthful of shiny objects. She decided to place them on the tree, and stood back. It looked much prettier now, she thought with a satisfied smile.

She had often seen humans part taking in the decoration of the pine trees, though she had no idea what for. Her tail would wag happily. The tree was missing something, though. Light! She had often seen humans putting up beautiful lights on their trees. But where would she get some of these?
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only] Empty Re: Oh, Christmas Tree! [Dragons Only]

Post by Hunter Dracon Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:30 am

~I'll join this once my character is re-approved.~
    Arion
    Arion

Male Posts : 3

Post by Arion Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:43 pm

Arion had fallen asleep the night before with his tail coiled around the tiny body of his daughter. He had been listening to his beloved Trinyah going on and on about snow, and he found it pretty kawaii at first... Until it became all that she talked about. He was dreadfully shocked when he found his tail empty upon waking up in the morning.

Arion's head instantly shot up like a bullet, his eyes bright azure and widened. He was fully aware of the often invisible markings on his wings beginning to pulse, and he leapt to his feet. He exploded out of the den, his mouth opened to release a roar to shake the ground, when he saw his daughter at a forest not too far away. She seemed to be putting sparkly trinkets unto a fir tree.

"Oh thank God," Arion gasped, then galloped over to Trinyah, snow kicking up behind him as he ran. He nuzzled her once he got close enough. "Hello, little bit. What'cha doing?"

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:00 pm

I stared up at the tree with curiosity, then flicked my ear when my father, or rather, adopted night fury dad, showed up. Oh yeah! I forgot to tell him where I was going! My bad! I would giggle a little as he would come over and give me snuggles. It was always happy when my dad gave me snuggles.

Licking his face, I would speak with a firm voice. However, due to my inborn immaturity and innocence, it just came out as something adorable and childish, rather than amounting to anything of remote silliness. "Daddy! I saw some humans decorating the pine trees! It looked pretty and I thought I would try! Doesn't it look pretty?" I would ask, sparkles in my eyes.

My tail would flick back and forth in the piles of snow. But despite the cold, Trinyah didn't feel anything. It just felt like another part of her body. Unattached, yet connected to her. It was cool!
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:10 pm

I was flying over the snow encrusted lands, the cold chill in my face as I flew in the clouds. With my color it was hard to be unseen in the daylight sky, but if the clouds were thick enough they could sometimes hide you just right. Giving a slight sigh that made my breath into mist I laughed, enjoying the water breezing past my scales. Catching a slight shimmer from below I descended a bit, looking down at a tree without snow on it's long branches and instead replaced with little shiny objects. Circling back around I went lower, trying to decide what had made it so bare and for what purpose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:53 pm