The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] OoC81
ROA

+5
Ami Suraj
Acer
XDemonBloodWolfX
Lead
Aero Dynamic
9 posters

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Female Posts : 17

Character sheet
    Character Name: Surnia
    Species: Robotic AI
    Alignment : True Neutral

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] Empty Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:19 pm

In the deep woods of The Beyond, in the highest mountain lived a dragon. One of that last in the world. There was only a hand full left alive that weren't trophies for the knights that slayed them or the kings that had taken their skulls and bones as ornaments for their castles. Those times had long sense been passed but that didn't mean that a stray adventurer or dragon seeker wouldn't go seeking them out to tell the world they they were still alive, but still, the dragons stayed hidden and away from the living world.

Today was a different day for Ami, the dragon-ness living on the peak of the mountain. With wings outstretched and carrying her silently through the air, the female was currently hunting for her evening meal; which living on a mountain, made slightly difficult. With large, keen eyes, Ami started to zone in on her prey of choice. Mountain goats; there was a whole herd of seven on her mountain today. They were always tender and full of meat, they made great pelts as well for her bed and den flooring. Flapping her wings a few time to make sure she stayed at her needed height, she dived in for the kill. With front talons outstretched she neared the cliff side they clung to. Once near and visible for the goats to see, they all tried to scatter to a safer out of reach place, but there was none.

Finding the largest, Ami glided to her target. When she was close enough to grab her prey, she did, grabbing her meal -that bleeped loudly in fear- with her front talons while jumping away from the mountain with her back ones. Knocking a few unstable rocks and boulders off as the other prey started to group together again. Thinking they were safe. But she would be back for them when she was done with this one, but for now she was hungry and wanted to eat this goat and make it shut up. Landing on a larger cliff face, Ami killed the animal and started to slowly bite an peel as much of its pelt away as she could without destroying it fully. Once she was finished with that, she started to eat her meal with delighted purrs of joy.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] Empty Re: Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by Aero Dynamic Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:51 pm

I was reaching out further than I usually did. The herds near my den were plentiful, but I wondered if to many times of coming back and hunting them would make them learn, fear, and run away to a safer feeding ground. I wasn't desperate on food. Heck, I could not hunt for a month and be fine. But having a backup for a broken wing or fever was always good, and knowing where to find some was always good.

I had flown a ways, mostly following a twisting river, probably full of fish. Although the occasional grizzly proved my point, I didn't feel like trying to grab a piece when I could have a whole cake. Finally being able to smell the scent of deer I glided over a forest lined with trees. It was thick, enough to obscure vision but not enough for smell or sound. Gliding as quietly as possible I listened, making sure the scent was strong and getting stronger. There was a sound of a male, and flying forward I smiled.

In the icy air I saw them, eating at the moss by a river. Circling overhead, hoping they didn't see me, I examined them. There was one big male, his horns like tiny trees on his head. Looking around there seemed to be three other males, all adolescent in size. There were twelve females, a fifth of them looking to be roughly the same age as the males. Then I saw it. One was limping, hind leg scratched by what looked to be a wolf. Giving a satisfied snort I dived, slightly twirling before pulling up and skimming right over the startled herd and grabbed the caribou. It snorted in fright before I quickly broke it's back.

Flying back in the air I examined the surrounding area, the herd long gone. While enjoying the cold sun's rays I felt the cold of a shadow drift over me before hearing the bleat of a goat. Looking around I only saw the black shadow of something as it flew away. Curious and cautious of whatever it could be my spines pricked, but tempted me to follow it. Flying around I gazed over the cliffs until my eyes spotted it, the black figure. It was big, black, and had wings. Another dragon. The only other dragon I knew of was Lead, and he was still pretty threatening when I first met him, would this one be the same? Carefully landing on a cliff by it, but not to close to be threatening, I laid down my kill and waited, watching what the black beast would do.
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Giants With Strength [Dragons Only] Empty Re: Giants With Strength [Dragons Only]

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Ami continued to eat her meal, enjoying the delightful crunch of bones every now an then but otherwise, was happy just to eat the meat. Taking smaller bites to enjoy the meal she had been given, Ami started to get the feeling she was being watched and passed in her meal to look around briefly before continuing to eat the goat. Before long the meal was just a few scraps of bones that she had skipped on eating. Rising to her talons, she let out a quite yawn and stretched. Letting her wings uncurl from her body and the bristle on her back stand on end. Sadly her yawn was cut shot when she smelt the scent of caribou. Her bio-signatures flared to life as if she was warning someone to back off silently when she was really just surprised by the scent. They wouldn't be this high on a mountain and there was the scent of its blood.

Had it injured itself trying to get this high? And why hadn't she smelt it sooner if it was injured? Snorting slightly to clear her senses, she smelled again, lifting her head in the air to make sure she didn't get the scent of the blood from her own kill. Yup, it was definitely a caribou but why this high? Turning around to check her surroundings she finally caught sight of it. Another dragon, black like herself but the faint tint of green to her scales. Quickly Ami darted from the open area she was in and took to the sky, rounding to mountain to a dark shadowed area where she blended into as if she was a shadow herself. Calming down her flaring bio-signatures till they were as black as the shadows around her. And there, she waited to see if they would pursue.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:45 am

Lead gulped down the last of the elk he had killed, craning his head and chomping until it disappeared down his throat. Full at last. Though another glimpse upon the bones made him remember who he was. A dragon. Perhaps the last one left. The very thought was like a claw snaring at his chest that he couldnt shake off. What if he and Areo were the last ones in the Beyond? What would happen to his kind once he and Areo fell? Lead had been trapped with those thoughts everyday, as he escaped the hunters and kill to do nothing more than survive.

Lead huffed a sigh, a fine mist escaping between his fangs as he looked up to the blue and pink skies, a welcome to the waking sun. He stood back up and stretched, his joints popping and cracking as he figure out what to do next. He had grown tired of hunting and killing. It was mostly an act of revenge, but nothing he could do would revive his fallen brethren.

What about Areo? He could try and pay her a little visit. Then again, he didnt know where to find her. Lead looked around the forest, a dense one where everything between the trunks were nothing more than shadows. He couldnt stay in the meadow for long. The air was still fresh with his kill, though he caughy another scent. A little faint. There was blood, but of a goat?

Lead hurried into the trees and waited. The scent was getting stronger. It was getting close. Yet the forest sensed nothing. Even then, he couldnt tell the signs the trees would make. He was too far off from his usual territory upon the snow mountains. Lead growled, dropping his internal temperature, and letting the mist that came with it to enshroud the forest in a dense fog. Surely that would discourage anyone from comjng near him. As for the curious, they wouldnt see him before he sees them.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Watching the dragon she all of a sudden had purple highlights appear on some of her once black scales. My spines went back, almost fearful. I watched as she took off, sailing through the sky like a jet. She rounded the mountain and I lost sight of her. Relaxing my spines again I pondered on what to do. Did she think I was a treat to her? If I followed would she attack? Maybe if I could show I was friendly enough she wouldn't. Glancing down and taking the caribou into my paws I flew back into the sky.

Feeling the cool breeze hit my face I flew up, taking a height I thought reasonable. Hovering there I looked around, wondering where she could've gone. If she flew past and away from the mountain I'd probably still be able to see her on the horizon. She could've also gone into the forest below. Looking down at the forest I tilted my head. Did forest here get foggy that quickly? Looking back to the mountain I scaled it. Flying around that first, looking for any crooks or caves might be more efficient than spending all of my time in a damp forest. I glanced down again at the fog before taking a glide around, keeping my senses pricked for any sign of the dragon.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:19 pm

Oh, what a wonderful day it is, today! thought a particular white dragoness, as she made her way across the plains. Her usual happy smile was wide open, evident for anyone to gaze upon. Her tail swished happily side to side as she made her way through the fields, a happy go lucky, innocent appearance. For despite the hardships Trinyah had suffered all her life, she had always believed that if you loved hard enough, all the hardships in your life would simply melt away, and that god would be with you, and forgive your sins. Though Trinyah was oblivious as to why she had experienced these hardships, such as the death of her race, along with both her parents, and all her siblings. Though the only one the she dragoness really remembered was her father.

Prancing through the fields, the young ice dragon stopped to sniff a flower. As she dipped her head down into the grass, she felt a limp body. After further examination, she found that it was a rabbit, left for dead by a hungry predator, probably a wolf, who had simply tagged it. It was laying there pitifully, with a wounded leg. Trinyah stared at it for a while, feeling pity for it. Letting out a deep breath, a sparkling golden fog would appear around the rabbit. For a moment, it seemed frightened. Then it quickly calmed down. It stared at Trinyah for a moment, then decided to bop her nose with its. Trinyah smiled, and invited the rabbit to ride her. It obliged, and the two of them went back to traveling around the field.

The two of them were blissfully unaware of the other dragons nearby. Trinyah would bounce onto a dandelion, then eat it, and the two would roll around together in the daisies. Wherever Trinyah stepped, ice would form, yet she never slipped. The rabbit would hold onto her ear, its nose twitching curiously, as the dragoness would prance around.
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:10 pm

Ami stayed silent as she waited, before long she caught sight of the other dragon. And what she saw did relax her quite a lot, this dragon was smaller then her and female as well from the looks of it. Maybe she wasn't hostile? Still, Ami wouldn't take the chance. Waiting until the other got closer to strike wasn't going to be an option, for the other dragoness was flying away from her hiding spot and was now gliding over the forest. When had the forest gotten that foggy and so quickly? Despite trying to keep her presence unknown, Ami's body betrayed her as her bio-signatures flashed dully enough to give her away. Seeing as the female was leaving, Ami couldn't help but attempt to follow.

Opening her large wings, she dove off the cliff side and into the air below the female, doing her best to keep in her shadow as she neared the ground more, practically grazing the tree branches below her. The bristles along Ami's back stayed on end; something didn't feel right, like there was something else watching her, watching them both. But quickly the dragoness drew her mind away from such trivial things, her mind was playing tricks.
    Acer
    Acer

Male Posts : 26

Post by Acer Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:41 pm

Acer padded across the plains, looking around and marveling at the lush landscape. He hadn't seen areas like this since... he winced. He didn't want to think about it, as those days were long gone. He was still in the far reaches of the Beyond, and there had probably never been humans here in a millennium, or even at all. He wished this place was closer to the desert, where his territory resided. If was to be honest with himself, the desert sucked compared to out here. Food was everywhere. Maybe he stick around a bit before heading back this time. After all, that flying had taken it out of him, and he could grab a snack before leaving. There didn't seem to be any dragons here, as usual. He really just did this to get away from the repetitive scenery of the desert. It would be nice if there were other dragons too, though.

Not noticing the small white dragon, he swept his prosthetic tail through the tall grass and saw a herd of elk. It was hard to see them, for they were almost concealed within a thin wisp of fog coming from the forest. He crouched down, ready to pounce on the fresh meat. He slowly crept up on the small herd, before pouncing and pinning two of the elk down with his claws, trapping them as the rest ran.
    With the flick of a wrist he snapped their necks and roasted them in his fire breath.
    But before he ate them, he paused. Something didn't feel right. Straining his senses, he could tell that the air had gone cold, and he could hear soft thumps.
    He got up and looked around, elk still in his claw.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:06 pm

Lead crouched and prowled around in the mist, keeping himself close to the meadow as possible until he found a spot suitable for him to watch the mountains. The chills from his fog started to bite and numb his paws, his tail whipping against a tree yet he felt nothing. One thing he hated about his abilities was that it didnt exclude his own senses. His nose, frozen and couldn't pick up anymore scents. His ears could only find the cracking and creeking of ice, the frost sticking to branches and shrubbery.

It wasn't long until he caught sight of a shadow, flying past the mist. The silhouette looked a lot like a dragon. Areo? What was she doing here? This area didn't have her scent, so it was hardly her territory. Though Lead knew before he shrouded the area that this forest belonged to another dragon.

It didn't smell like Areo at all.

Curiosity winning out, Lead decided to leave the mist he creates and stalk the silhouette, running after it and keeping himself hidden with the trees and bushes, if only they could fully cover him.

When his sense of smell returned, his heart leapt out a little and he slowed his pace. It was Areo. But something else was with her. Were there two? Nonetheless, it seemed like Areo was being chased. Or was she chasing something? Either way, Lead thought he should help her out.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:20 pm

I continued to glide, looking for any signs of where the dragon could've gone. Banking around in case she went a different direction. I let out a sigh. Was I just going crazy? Who's to even tell if I actually saw that dragon for real. Maybe it was just a figment of my mind, wanting not to be left with the only other dragon in the world. Of course, being the last two would only be bad for the fact that if one of you dies your species is screwed. No, that's only an excuse. Scanning over again I wondered if flying over would help find the dragon if I could barely see under the tree line. Glancing down at the caribou I still carried I decided maybe a ground look would be better.

Landing on the forest ground I dropped the prey, folding in my wings. I'd have to throw the caribou over my back if I wanted to go anywhere, but I didn't even know where to start. Sniffing around the area a cold, icy scent drifted into my nostrils. I blinked, frozen. Was that Lead's scent? It had to be. Thinking back to the suddenly appearing fog it would make sense. He'd almost always cover himself in what at least looked like a fog or mist before actually encountering the thing that had stumbled onto his territory. I glanced around, wondering if I should be more occupied with looking for him or the new dragon.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:35 pm

(Lol I love how none of you have noticed Trinyah XD)

Trinyah continued to run around, pretty much ignoring anything that could be a possible threat. She fell into the tall grass, letting out a sigh of relief. She wondered absently where her adopted father was, and if he would come looking for her. She blinked quietly, and picked up the bunny that was still laying on her head, moving it to her belly. She was especially tiny for a dragon, only ten feet tall. It was rather pitiful, but she never really noticed. Trinyah rather liked to wander over to the human territory. When she had first done it, back when she was still young, they had attacked her. But seeing as she was just a baby, they had eventually over looked her dragon heritage. Now, she visited that village daily. She would never understand why dragons and humans disliked, no, hated, each other.

As Trinyah rested in the grass, her ears perked up as a new scent entered her nose. The sound of wings caught her ears, and she gently placed the rabbit down, looking around. Her eyes sparkled happily when she saw a new dragon land close by. Friends! With a happy hum, she lifted the bunny onto her back, and leaped up into the air, flying over to the stranger, though she kept her body low. As she flew, she lead with her a stream of ice, as she froze the upper layers of the tall grass. Her flying disturbed both a heard of caribou and deer, and she landed near the 20 something foot tall strange dragon, padding up to them, ice freezing around her paws.

"Hi!" she said rather happily, staring up at them with an eager expression on her face, "My name's Trinyah! This is Bunny! I call him Bun! What's your name? You're tall, almost as tall as my dad! He was thirty feet tall! Isn't that cool? You're scales are really pretty! Do you know any other dragons near here? I only know myself and my dad! I didn't know there were other dragons! That's so cool! Do you have any powers? Can you breath ice, like me? That would be awesome, if we could be ice buddies! My dad doesn't know how to breath ice, I don't think!" Trinyah exclaimed, rambling on happily. The rabbit on her back managed to climb up onto her head, peering up at the dragon from behind her ears.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Female Posts : 29

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ami Suraj
    Species: European/Shadow Dragon

Post by Ami Suraj Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:44 pm

Watching as the other dragoness landed, Ami did as well. Making sure to keep down wind so her scent wasn't picked up and she was discovered. Doing her best to stay hidden in the shadows and behind anything large enough to hid her, Ami couldn't stop herself from inching closer to the female. She didn't seem aggressive, more like she was kinda desperate to find her or something else. Maybe she should help? Ami pondered the idea before she started to notice how cold it was actually getting. GOD! She felt like she was being frozen into ice it was so cold! Ami never did have a taste for anything cold.

Sadly, Ami made the mistake of grumbling out her frustration which honestly sounded more like a growl then an actual grumble out loud for the other dragonness to hear. Quickly noticing her mistake, she fell silent again, freezing any and all movements as she tried to calm her flaring bio-signatures back to nothing but her bodies natural color. Doing her best to blend into the shadows but sadly, the fogs brighter white shade wasn't helping her do so easily. Laying down in the place she was hiding and placing her head down into the practically freezing grass, Ami tried to hid herself more. Her large wings folding against her as tightly as they could, and she waited. Hoping that the other dragon hadn't noticed the noise and if she had, would brush it off or not see her.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

I perked up, my spines standing on edge. Was that just a growl I heard? I looked around until I caught sight of a black figure. Was that the dragon from earlier? The white mist surrounding us by now made her stand out even more. By the way she was laying on the now white grass she didn't seem like that much of a threat, or was it just a disguise? I waited there, watching the dragon for what seemed like forever. At first, it was just me. All alone and never thought to have anyone else. Then, there was Lead. The strong male ice dragon who has already shown he'd protect me, and I'd protect him back from the dangers of this world. Now, there was another. How many dragon were in this once lonely world?

"Are you a friend or foe?" I asked, feeling my voice want to shake. Even if she was laying down I could still tell she was way bigger than me. Enough so that she could tackle me and have me pinned without an effort. If she could do that, she could just as well kill me. I glanced down at my caribou, another thing she could take from me if she really wanted to. I crouched down, still trying not to be a threat but taking precaution if she was going to attack rather than talk.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:22 pm

Ami cursed herself as she stood up to her full height, shacking away some of the dew drops from the fog around them off of her scales. Looking at the smaller dragonness, Ami could see she was only half her size and brought her to a comfortable stat of mind. "Friend if you are not a foe, Areo." She said after taking a moment to read the smaller dragon's mind. She didn't search her mind for anything other then her name. Always did help to keep a dragon on edge when you knew their name and yet, both had never met. Keeping herself straight and with her bristles still raised, Ami waited for her to reply. With her whole body tingling with the cold, Ami tucked her wings in closer to help keep herself warm.

Ami let herself relax enough to let her true self show, her bio-signatures were brought back to life as she examined the other female. Every time something interesting came to mind, her bio would flares before dimming back down to a duller color of it normal shade. Ami's whip-like tail did as its name applied and whipped back and forth behind her, hitting a tree truck or bush as it did so.

Sorry, dis is horrible ;-;))
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:09 pm

Lead was catching up to the silhouette, but it suddenly descended into the trees. It had landed. Somewhere. Lead stomped on all four, skidding across the grass for a few metres before coming to a halt. The trees stopped rustling, and the school of hidden birds escaped him. Lead waited, keeping himself still in that sliding position, keeping his ears perked and nose constantly catching for any new scent. At first, he thought he was safe until a growl betrayed that thought.

Lead's eyes rolled to that direction, if only he knew where he was or what he was looking at. The forest had gone darker, more dense...and the air more stuffy than what his mist would do. They were close by.

He lowered his temperature again, a difficult feat now that he had ran here. But eventually he was able to create that thick mist again, concealing himself from sight but not his own eyes. Lead prowled along, walking in between the trees and trying not to knock them over. No sooner did he hear someone...or something...talking. it was Areo's voice. She met her adversary it seemed, and Lead decided to hurry and investigate. The other's voice had sparked something inside Lead's mind. Something familiar, long forgotten but reawaken, and clawing itself back to surface. But before he could ponder any further, he saw her.

Areo. No wait. That wasn't her scent! It was another dragon. A female. She looked awfully alike Areo, but larger and possessed thick bristles along her back, down her long and sleek tail. Those eyes. Blue and purple. They were...familiar...

Lead had stepped out of hiding to reveal himself.
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:11 pm

(*Flails* Senpais, notice me ;-; And stop skipping each others turns.)
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:27 pm

I watched as the dragoness brought herself to her full height. She was tall, but dark like myself. But she was still twice my height. My breath got heavier, not caring if she was trying to be threatening or not. I hated the feel of it, but her height also reminded me of Lead. Although he was a tower compared to her. When she replied I froze, eyes widening in a slight fear, and curiosity. My breathing had gotten faster, but the one question lingered around in my head. How did she know my name? My spines were as on edge as they could be. I could still feel the lingering cold, but it didn't affect me. I watched as she glowed slightly, pulsing almost. I didn't even know how to respond to her.

Movement caught the corner of my eye, but not from the dragon in front of me. Turning I saw him. Smiling I wanted to go over to him, but stayed put, looking back at the black dragon. "I'd have to be a friend then." I paused before finally asking. "How did you know my name." Maybe seeing Lead made me more confident, knowing if she decided to do anything he'd protect me. Or, at least I hope he would.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:46 pm

Ami tensed as she watched the larger, much larger, male enter the area with them. It took her only a few moments to realize who it was before she started to freak out. He was alive, he was okay, and he was here. It had to be a dream, it had to be. It was too good to be true. Ami was drawn from her thoughts as the smaller female spoke. Saying she was a friend and of course, wondering how Ami knew her name. "I read your mind now please, excuse me..." Ami's thoughts were lost as she started to move closer to the creamy white male. Taking steady steps as if she moved any quicker, he would vanish. But most of it was because of his icy eyes. They looked as if they didn't recognize her anymore like he had forgotten.

Starting to un-tense, Ami stopped sort of the male and gave him a quick look over before she took in his scent. It was indeed him, her long lost mate. Lead the furry ice dragon. Still at a loss of words to speak or that the creature in front of her was real, she could only ask him a single question. His name. "T-that is you Lead, right?" Ami's voice was soft as if she would speak any louder, the world would shatter. The dragoness's wings were tucked in and lowered, practically draping themselves to the ground as she watched the male before her, hoping he would speak and not another figment of her imagination. Her tail had stopped in lashing from before and now laid on the ground of the forest floor like it had lost all its life.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Lead noticed a second black dragon in the area, and qjicmly concluded that it was Areo. She was safe at least, no visible scratches or any signs of harm. Though it was too soon for relief when the unknown dragon turned her attention to Lead and...started to approach him.

It surprised him. With any strangers he encountered, they know to distance themselves from him. But not her. There was something...very familiar with her. And Lead sooner realised the scent belonged to someone he knew. Someone close. Somehow he knew he was suppose to be relieved. Suppose to be happy. Like his whole world had come back to him. Unhurt and well. But it only drew confusion. Perhaps it was knowing that he and Areo weren't the last of their kind in this wretched world. That he could say the least.

Lead kept still as this female examined him, like even a twitch could upset her. It didn't make him comfortable, to play the part of a 'prey'. But at least it ended. The female, with what looked like a curious expression, spoke his name. Lead frowned a little.

How did you know my name? Lead asked, trying to keep himself calm. He knew he shouldn't have let her come close. What if she were a spy? One of the Reclaimed who now served the humans? No. She couldn't have, lest there be the smell of human on her. Who...are you? He said. Though it surprised him how calmly he said it, as if she were a friend. Could it be her magic?

Lead took a deep breath, and his body temperature climbed back to what was norm for him.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:21 am

Ami felt her heart shatter as her vision drifted downward and to the forests floor below. Just as she thought, if it wasn't a dream it would be a curse. One where Lead didn't know her anymore and she was left to mourn the past. With her vision downcasted, the female began moving back away from Lead and Areo both. The only answer Ami could give to Lead's questions was a snarl pointed at herself. Tensing up again, the bristles along her body rouse once more to their highest, tail lashing around hitting trees and knocking them over as tears began to pool at Ami's eyes. "Its not fair! Why?!" Ami roared into the air as her talons slammed into the earth below them. Her wings were raised in aggression to the world around her as she started to make a mess of the forest.

Ami knocked down trees, upturned bushes and dented the earth with her talons until she had nothing left in her to fight with. By now the tears that had once been rimming her eyes were now streaming down her scaled cheeks like rivers. The dragoness's whole body shook with trembles of anger and pain having bruised or cut herself on the forest around her. But softly her voice whispered the rest of her anger for her. "After all these years, after all this time. You. Don't. Remember." One could hear the tears in her voice as her back faced the pair, her shoulders were hunched as her head hung low. Finally she collapsed onto the ground, curling into herself as her wings created a barrier of sorts around her. "After all this time I finally find you but you can't remember. Why? Why did you have to come here without remembering? Why!?" Ami's voice was harsh as she yelled the last word, her whole body trembled as she cried the last bit of frustration she had away.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:43 am

I frowned at her reply. It wasn't that I wasn't satisfied with her mind reading answer, but more that she seemed to just ignored me. I watched the two, as the black dragon stiffly walked over to him, saying his name also. If I wasn't so annoyed at her I'd be sympathetic towards the two. the only way she could've known his name is if she read his mind to, hun. And just the way she looked at him, like he was like some sort of lost god. And his reaction, she must've been crazy. Then she just snapped. It was unexpected, enough so to make me cower slightly before regaining my position. I kept my muscles tight and ready if she tried to do anything to Lead, even if I couldn't help that much. Watching her walk away I relaxed. Seeing her tears, it made me feel a bit sad for her. And seeing the once fierce dragon just collapse into a ball of nothing made my feeling sway.

I watched over her for a bit longer before making my way over to Lead. I glanced back at her before looking back at him. "How are you doing, Lead?" I asked quietly, unsure of what else to do. I felt like helping the poor dragon, but I still didn't know her. She could lash out or do anything that could potentially harm me. Maybe Lead would be able to have a simple conversation, talk about her and if he knew her more than he was admitting.
    Lead
    Lead

Post by Lead Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:09 am

It aas too late to take his words back. Honesty was a good virtue, Lead knew, but cold and insensitive. His eyes widened when the dragon asked him questions. Something about forgetting who she was, and that he somehow came here forgetting her. Could that really be true?

Before he could even ponder, Ami began to lash out. She took her anger--no, pain against the trees and bushes around her, even going so far as to destroy the grass below her. Lead winced a little, almost taking a step back, until the area around was pretty much what was left of her.

Broken. And destroyed.

Finally she stopped, curling on that same spot and shielding herself under her wing. Lead caught a glimpse of her cheek, stained and glistening with her tears. The sight immediately made his cheek itch. Lead reach a paw to it, and sight of a drop of his own tear, turning to a drop of ice, shocked him. Why was he crying?

He looked back up to Ami, still weeping on her spot. Poor girl. She deserved better than this. Before Lead realised what he was thinking, he noticed he had taken a step towards her, his wing half-open, as if to go up to comfort her. Like she was someone very close to him.

He pretended he didn't notice Areo when she walked up to him, worrying too much for his feelings. Lead would have asked her to forget about them, but something halted those words from speaking out. Strange. What was happening to him today?

Then he tried to recall how he ever got here. The Beyond. Why did he come here? It was to kill him . But he had forgotten who. All of this running. All of this killing. Had he forgotten what he really was? Perhaps. The very haunting thoughts were poison in his chest. His only reassurance was that he was...somehow...close to this dragon. And that was one step closer to his true memories.

Lead steadily approached her, bringing his wing open. Somehow all of this felt...right. He wasn't nervous, or forcing anything. It was as if he was meant to do this. Lead allowed his impulses to take over, and soon he was lying next to the dragon, his wing slowly draping in place, like a thick blanket for the weeping dragon.
    Ami Suraj
    Ami Suraj

Character sheet

Post by Ami Suraj Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:22 am

Continuing to weep to herself, Ami wanted to die in that moment. Why, why did he have to come here and not have his memory? Shivers from both physical and emotional pain racked Ami's body as her wings pressed in closer to make her seem smaller and if she could, vanish. But it was no use. The tears just came coming as her paws began covering her eyes as if to force them to stop them from spilling out any more tears. Ami hadn't noticed that Areo had moved closer to Lead, asking him a question. Neither did she notice the male come closer until she felt his body's heat start to warm her. Somehow, it stalled the tears but only for a moment. Ami felt like she had been stabbed and torn apart but sewed back together again and it hurt like hell.

The female continued to sob as Lead laid down beside her to comfort her. If he didn't remember then why was he acting like this? Why was he being so kind to a stranger that he 'didn't know'? Ami couldn't help herself as she leaned into his touch. It was so welcoming and she had missed it.

"Why? Why can't you remember...yet act like this when you don't know me. Why Lead, why?" Ami's voice was soft and could barely be heard by herself, but it brought her a bit of relief to speak the words to him. Her voice was broken like her spirit, it practically creaked with every word she spoke. Ami's body ached and hurt everywhere, but her heart hurt the most. Despite Lead being next to her, alive and well, it hurt so much that he didn't know her. His mate. God must have hated Ami for what he was doing to her right now. But there wasn't anything she could do aside from hope he remembered someday. Ami hadn't noticed until the last second, but her tail was inching closer to Lead's own. But she couldn't stop herself as it wrapped around his practically in a desperate attempt to keep him from fading away it seemed.
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Character sheet

Post by Aero Dynamic Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:31 am

I looked down as Lead left without saying anything. For some reason, I felt as if I knew that was going to happen. Looking up and watching this made me think of some horribly reacted love scene. No, that's not what it was. But watching them, the forever crying dragon next to the gigantic furry one, it just seemed... Real. I wanted to step in, do something other than stand around and do nothing, but I felt like that would just crush the mood into smithereens, or I'd just get ignored again. Sometimes I just hated how I couldn't keep a frown off my face.

They looked in their own little world now, she whispered something to him that I couldn't hear. I gave a sigh, looking down throughout the forest and watching as the fog slowly washed away. Maybe he'd just forget I was ever here. I started to pad away, hoping I was quiet enough not to disrupt them. I wasn't hungry, even after the time it took to find it, kill it, then continue to fly around with it I just left the caribou there. Maybe they would feast on it later.

I continued to walk, avoiding trees without even noticing it. I liked the gentle fog, covering everything into what seemed to be nothingness. I could hear squirrels as they climbed up trees, birds as the flew around, and even the occasion bunny as it hopped around. I ignored it all. Padding past what seemed like a lifetime of forest it finally stopped, overlooking a small spot where few trees dared to grow over the setting sun. I laughed, sounding more like a snort, and walked out.

Sitting down near the edge I wrapped my tail around my legs. To any normal creature I was a beast in my size, fearless predator that if you saw me, you hope I didn't see you back. To me, I didn't feel like that. Out of all the dragons I knew I was the smallest of them all. I'd look weak if the predator caught eye of one of them. I gently watched the sun, feeling as the temperature ever so slowly dropped. Maybe I was jealous, maybe I was annoyed, or maybe I was just mad. But at what. I drew in a long breath, and let out a long sigh. Maybe now, instead of three it was back down to two again. Combined together to form one whole. Maybe I was overthinking? What if they were just brother and sister? The thing is, they weren't.

I felt selfish, like I didn't care enough about them and more about me. Like, I sighed. I couldn't think straight right now. A billion questions were hitting me like bullets, a million outcomes of this event. If it didn't happen today, it would've happened later. But I didn't even know what it is. I could only see the outside of them, not what was going through their minds, what was being thought or remembered. That brought me back to selfish.

Maybe, I just didn't want to be alone anymore. But, why would what I want have any impact on this world? I was just a small piece of the puzzle, like the one you realize is from another set. But it never gets put back, just sits there waiting for the next person to have the one that doesn't fit. Selfish. Thinking about myself, wishing that my life could be better. Not caring about the rest. Was that really what I was? I laid down, letting my paws hand off the cliff. I needed to stop thinking for a while, just to watch as the sun set over the horizon. Just think about nothing. But the thing is, you always think about something.
    Arion
    Arion

Male Posts : 3

Post by Arion Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:41 pm

"Trinyah? Trinyah? Where is that girl?" In a louder roar, Arion yelled, "Where is my daughter?!"

The Night Fury was soaring through the skies, his glossy black wings outstretched. He was reading in his cave when he had realized his daughter had disappeared, and instantly panicked. He loved reading and alone-time, but to him Trinyah was more important than the most eldest of scrolls. And what kind of father would he be if he allowed a young dragoness to wander around alone?
    A bad one, I'd say.
    Upon seeing a little white dot standing in a field of green, Arion knew he had found his daughter; after all, with that snow-white pelt of hers she stood out like the sun in twilight. The Night Fury dived down to his daughter and landed behind her. He wrapped his wings around her as he hugged Trinyah. "Don't you ever, ever leave me like that again, young lady," he growled, nuzzling the ice dragon affectionately. He was too busy checking on his child to acknowledge the other dragons for now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:54 pm