The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 4 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 4 OoC81
ROA

+9
Hisashi
Isabelle
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
Firalyn
Alyssa
Minea
Akreious
13 posters

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 4 Empty Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Because we're pretty much done with creation, I'm gonna start it now.

First Period. First Day the Beyond members are here.

All the students rush to their classes, most non fighters being pushed to the back due to their non-battle class. The teachers flew part them, to their classrooms. Until the principle came and redirected the students to the Gym area and stood at the podium, the students lining up. "Hello everyone! Today, we have several "special" members that has extraordinary strength! Some has qualified to be a teacher and some will be amongst you! Please do treat them well! *Then babbles on about school announcements*"

Keskorie

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Species: Human
    Alignment :

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Keskorie Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:25 pm

I still held my ground, stiff and ready to brace myself at any moment. The feeling in my gut annoyed me as I've fought before and I shouldn't feel like this; I felt like I was ready for him to come up and start beating me to death when someone grabbed my wrist. "Wa- what?" I cried out, stumbling before regaining my footing and following whoever held me. She began to speak, obviously angry. "Of course I know what I did!" I snapped at her, hearing my voice waver as a smudge of fear escalated into it. Fear was the worst feeling I knew and I hated it the most out off all of them. Curiosity and wonder came through next, as she knew exactly who I was. 'Team Dragon Storm'; that was vital information that I've heard before, so I knew it must be who they are. Punishment, that wasn't new. It would almost be interesting to see if they could do worse than what I had already had, yet death would do good if I could get out before it really happened. Anything other than that I'd have to judge. Going into the office, I narrowed my eyes, I didn't need this because I could take care of myself, but, thinking a bit more, I decided to accept the help as it would be better than suffering. I sat down and let her tend to my wounds, only showing anger, and slightly wincing when the alcohol was applied. I was just glad it got wrapped quickly and that I was able to walk out, heading to second period or anything else to get away from him before he beat the living daylights out of me. I sighed and grabbed my arm, rubbing it uncomfortably. I might have taken it too far, but, at this time, an apology might not be enough.

(Am I sensing some Kone talk in here?)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 4 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Griffin Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:10 pm

One looked over Sly at Yuuki and huffed before looking away again. He crossed his arms. "It would probably be best..." He rubbed his bleeding stomach and winced. Korie had cut pretty deep. Probably more than she intended. Blood seeped through his fingers as he clenched the wound harder. "I'm starting to hate this pain thing."
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:38 pm

Dawn, breathing heavily, found herself walking back the the gym. Her sword was neatly folded into a small, portable blade, hidden from view, and her shield was on her back, disguised as a rucksack. Her armour had been deposited in a neat pile in the corner of a staffroom, hidden away by a sofa. She practically kicked open the door, determined to preoccupy herself. Unfortunately, killing is illegal on Earth. She muttered, "You kinda deserved it..." towards Ichigo before walking next to Loki. "How's he holding up?"
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:34 am

Sly examined One's stomach. It was probably the first time One had a mere sword impaling him, him being a robot and all that. It didnt look too serious, but neither should he be standing right now. Even more concerning was how this little drama left every other student in the dark. Sly hadnt test each of their strengths yet. Admittedly, that homework was pulled out of thin air in a desperate attempt to milk something of worth from One's actions. Taking Keskorie was probably a good thing. At least One could finally conventrate on getting the students up to dighting level.

He will live, Sly replied to Dawn when she strode up to him. But he better skip whatever class he had to teach next if he wanted to see the sun set today. Of course, Sly had to skip the chemistry lesson as well. That is my prediction anyways. One, do you need any help?

One declining help was typical, but Sly had to ask anyways. A human body has limits, more so compared to a robot. Pain is just one natural sense of a human being, but at least you get to experience such a sense. There are many more...pleasant ones for a human as well. And who knows? Maybe being human will make you less reckless next time. Sly finished with a smirk.
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:14 am

Minea (and Hisashi) walked into the gym where a few instructors were talking amongst themselves. In the center of it all sat one teacher who seemed to be injured from last class' activities. As she waited for them to notice her and for the bell to ring, she couldn't help but overhear their conversation. So, they're from the beyond! I thought I had finally gotten out of that place! What on earth could've happened to make these guys come here? Was it intentional or was it just a side effect of something much bigger? For now she decided that it would be best to try and gage this situation before she made any big decisions. She walked up to the circle of teachers and spoke directly to One. "Get up, you pile of scrap metal. You're going to have to learn how to deal with this pain thing really quick or you won't last long." She bent down and examined the wound. "It is pretty deep, but it doesn't seem to inhibit your movement at all. If I were you, I would be able to get back up and work through the pain until my job was done. Although if you can't handle your transition into reality, then feel free to go to the nurse and have her baby you. After all, the world is a cruel place where only the strong can truly prosper." She stood back up and looked down upon him. "So, what are you going to do, teacher?" She crossed her arms and waited for a response.

Last edited by Minea on Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:50 am

Dawn's ears perked up as she heard the door open, spinning on the spot as two students walked through the door. She let the girl speak before taking action; maybe she was confused at the gathering of teachers. As soon as the girl said 'scrap metal', Dawn instantly slid her blade from out of her sleeve in a combat stance. Tempted to attack her right then and there, Dawn decided against it, knowing that it would end badly. She watched the girl smirk as she said 'teacher' and Dawn instantly leapt behind her, one arm locking the girl's arms behind her, the tip of the blade at her throat. She smiled darkly. This person was obviously another one from the Beyond who could have known One. She was just another bandit needing to be killed off. So, if the girl struggled, if she panicked against the blade, any sudden movement would trigger the blade's transformation as the small dagger-like object would expand into a full, two foot-long sword; she would be impaled.
    "If you struggle, you will be killed. Answer the way we want you to and I will spare you. If not... Well, you'll find out very soon," she growled through gritted teeth. "Who are you? How do you know who Ichigo really is?"

(Ah yes, the solving sadness by violence.)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:24 am

Minea was suddenly grabbed by one of the instructors who kept a blade to her throat. Her threat meant nothing to her, since she could just come back 24 hours after she was killed. You have no idea how much I wish that you could actually kill me for good. However, she decided to save herself from some trouble and answer her questions truthfully. She sighed before she finally began to talk. "The name's Minea and, apparently, this is Ichigo. We ran into each other a while back when we both stumbled upon Slendy's house. Oh, and if you don't want random people to know certain things, then I would suggest that you either talk a little quieter or in someplace that's a little more private. She made sure to stay still and waited for what she expected to be some more questions. Maybe I should've kept a low profile. Although, I'm not sure how well I would've been able to get information that way. Oh well. There's no point in regretting my decision. I can't change it, after all.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:59 pm

Nexus searched and looked to no avail, but he still could not find the major source of the blood that was spilled in the gym. Soon enough, he decided to turn back and check back on the fencing class. So much for that. He idly minded his disappointment as he came towards the door to the gym, but became alert as soon as he heard talking coming from within the room.

Pushing open the door, he came to a stop within the gym as he saw the physical education teacher with a blade to a student's throat in front of the group of teachers. Looks like somebody finally ticked... on the first day, too. Nonetheless, this should be interesting. Nexus decided to play along with this scenario. Focusing his unblinking gaze at the back of Dawn's head so that she could see it if she turned around, he raised up an innocent student-like voice and said, "Miss Dragena...?"

Just as he said this, he could hear a large amount of footsteps and voices slowly echo to life in the hallway, most likely being those of the students coming to their second period Fencing class.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:35 pm

One growled at Minea sourly. "At least I'm not fleshy and weak like you." He watched as Dawn put a blade to Minea's neck, threatening to kill her. One lunged forward and smacked the knife away with narrowed eyes. He glared at her coldly. "Don't even think about it, Dawn. We aren't in The Beyond anymore. You can't just kill anyone you please.." He hissed under his breath. He spoke so sternly it felt as if he was a whole different person. It was almost frightening.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:03 am

Dawn was taken aback with a slight look of fear on her face. She had never seen One this mad (probably because he used to show facial expressions with colons and parentheses) and quickly slid back, grabbing the dagger in midair.
    By the blade.
    She winced slightly, thankful for her padded glove. Her head snapped to the door as it creaked open, the unblinking student peering into the gym. She froze, unable to come up with a reasonable alibi. The fury in her eyes was replaced by fear and worry.
    "I-uh,"
    She watched students start to flood into the gym. She got a grip of herself, before muttering a quick order.
    "I'll take over the fencing lesson with Loki. Strawberry, go to the nurse's room."
    She flicked her dagger downwards, sliding the now-fully-constructed sword into her sheath, propping her shield up by the sword stand.

(:3)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:39 am

Sly wasnt pleased when One decided to ignore his offer for help. Again, he should have expected this. If not refusal, then its ignorance. Sly had no objections having Dawn beside him to teach the next fencing class. Actually, the students couldnt have come at a better time. Someone had yet to mop up the blood, and already the first impressions of the new teachers were not looking too good.

As if it could get any worse. Sly may had left the first class in the dark, though he had hopes that Dawn would not be as impulsive to take on a student. And so, the next class began.

You all should be heading off, Sly said to the other teachers before standing beside Dawn to face the students. Looks like you will need an excuse for missing your next class. How much do you know about fencing? Sly asked quietly, smiling a little. A dumb question. He expected Dawn to be a little cocky with her reply.
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:41 am

Minea rubbed her neck once the blade was off of it. She turned to Dawn who had caught the dagger with the sword end. "You're not very good at this undercover thing, are you? Honestly, I think this world messed up who the students and teachers should be." Then she turned to One. "Maybe normally, but right now we're on an even playing field. Although, that statement may be a little too generous for you." She leaned closer to One. "If we're going to figure out why we're here and how to get back, then you're going to have to adjust to this new body of yours really fast, because I'm not going to pull around dead weight." She walked to the students who had begun to file in. She could tell that some of them were confused by what little they saw, so she tried to quell their curiosity. When she got over to the line of people she turned back toward the teachers and bowed as she said, in a higher than usual tone of voice, "Thank you for demonstrating that for me. I guess there really isn't anyway out of it like I thought and I'm sorry if I might have cause some misunderstanding between the teachers." She stood back up with an innocent look tacked onto her face. Hopefully this will work.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:06 am

Dawn breathed heavily, trying hard not to correlate Minea's and Aurora's voices.

"Oh dear, it seems they'd made a mistake with our leader!" The older girl laughed in her face once they were alone. "They made the runt the in charge! Silly them."
    The girl crouched down to be at eye-level with the shorter one, cupping her face.
    "You mean nothing." The laugh turned to a snarl. "You are nothing. You can't even sleep without that- that 'Dusk' girl singing to you! They made a mistake and you know it. They chose you over me. The runt." With that, she walked away from Dawn, leaving her in tears.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she glared at Minea, letting a snarl tear through her throat. "You, shut up." Her voice cracked towards the end as a single tear escaped her bloodshot eye. She cleared her throat, not wiping the tear away as it would show weakness. "As for you, Loki, I can't imagine that regular sword fighting is that much different from fencing. I took a brief few lessons in my time..." Her voice trailed off, as if trying not to remember the past. She busied herself with trying to figure out an excuse for the blood.

(SLY WHY DO YOU THINK DAWN IS COCKY SHE IS THE OPPOSITE OF COCKY SHE'S MODEST AS HECK AND LAUGHS IN SPITE OF HERSELF)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:16 am

One growled as Dawn snatched backed up and caught the blade in mid-air. He looked over to the student in the door way and snorted. Great. Just what we needed. When Dawn called him 'Strawberry', he snapped angrily but was cut off by the girl who had walked in. He glared at the girl then looked at Dawn. He noticed a tear. This was an odd feeling for One, who had never seen anyone cry let alone DAWN. He assumed walking away was the best decision. He slid out the door and into the hall where he made his way to what he thought was the infirmary. One pushed open the door to the infirmary and stepped inside. He noticed Korie being treated by nurses in one side of the room. He narrowed his eyes then turned his attention the nurse that was in front of him. "There was an... accident in the fencing class... I'm sure you heard.." The nurse nodded and made him sit down on one of the beds before scampering off again.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:41 am

Nexus listened as he heard the impromptu responses from the student and the teacher. Heh. He then shrugged towards Dawn and walked off into the lines of other students, visually examining each and every single one of them. It was as if they all lacked the looks of being serious threats, but, even so, you cannot simply judge a book by its cover.

Class looked like it was ready to begin, so Nexus simply followed along with the rest of the students. He brought his attention towards the two fencing teachers, waiting for the lesson to be started.

(Fantastic forced short post)
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:11 am

I continued to get wrapped up by the nurse when I heard the door open and saw One enter. I narrowed my eyes at him, watching as he sat down and his nurse scampered off. I heard my nurse say something about bandages and scampered off as well. I took in a shaky breath, still keeping my eyes on him as I wondered if I should make a stupid remark or not. "So, the first day went pretty well, don't you think? I'm just glad I don't have any balls that needed kicking." I gave a mean smile while my mind was thinking something totally different. Why the hell did I say that? Now I'm just going to get my ass kicked even more. I gripped the sides of my bed, stiffening my muscles again in case he decided to come and kill me right now.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:50 am

One turned his back to Korie and grumbled. "Cocky.." He wanted so bad to drive his swords through her heart. In fact, his hands trembled in anger as he clenched them. The nurse returned with bandages in hand. One lifted his shirt so she could wrap them around his stomach where the 'X' shaped wound was. The nurse stepped back when she finished and took off to find more bandages for his arm. He resumed his 'chat' with Korie. "You'd best watch your mouth or your going to get yourself hurt... or worse... killed... Not that I care."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:30 pm

I relaxed when his nurse came back in, watching as he lifted his shirt for the nurse to wrap the area where the 'x' was on his stomach. When he lifted his shirt, I was slightly taken back; he had abs. I watched them slowly disappear without even realizing that I was dreamily staring at him. I blinked, snapping out of it and shaking my head, my face showing surprise and confusion. What the heck was that? Not only am I about to get killed by him but we were also just fighting... and now this? What the heck w-. I blinked again, taking time to examine myself and realizing what it was. I trembled, having a flashback of the old school I went to with the unconformable dresses, times, and things that everyone went to, and now I had to do it again. I tried to think of the good parts. No dresses right? But, even while biting my lip, it didn't help. After his words circled in my mind for the longest time, they finally registered in me and I replied, "Yeah... I-I guess..." Still not fully hearing what he said. My nurse came back in and I acted normal, giving her a slight smile as she addressed my arm and shoulder. Looking at the cut that went though my shirt, she sighed, glancing a look at One before bringing her attention to me. I lifted a brow at her while she thought of what to do. Finally, she told me the best way for her to get to it was if I lifted my shirt up. It made me groan in my mind but, before glancing at him with a bit of a scowl, I obeyed, letting out a sigh as she lightly wrapped it. It wasn't even that bit of a cut, but I glanced back over at him, hoping he wasn't looking over here, and glad that I wore bra's. After she finished, I quickly pulled my shirt back down and crossed my arms, watching as she left again and let out another sigh. I just hoped we'd get out of here soon; I've already made to many stupid mistakes in this stupid world.

(One, why you make me do this XD Teenage Korie is also fun o3o And, she probably would've known when to give up and accept help rather than... yeah...)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:37 pm

One glanced over his shoulder to look at Korie and caught her staring at him oddly. He looked at her, confused and almost creeped out. "Why.. are you looking at me like that?" He asked. Why is she staring at me like that? It's creepy! He then looked away, focusing on his arm wound. He noticed Korie's nurse walking back toward her. He watched the nurse pull up Kories shirt. He then bit his lip and looked away quickly. The nurse caring for him had returned with more bandages and began wrapping his arm up.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:02 am

Sly wasn't really paying attention to the predicament Dawn was facing. In fact, he was more concerned that she seemed to have a bit of a temperament against one of the students here. This was just his luck. They better not get into a tussle. Sly was getting tired of it. The needs of these students should stand above their ego.

Greetings students, Sly said, arms to his back and standing with a straight pose. In case you have forgotten already, you may call me professor Loki. Many of you would be expecting Ichi to be here teaching you here, but due to some unforseen circumstances, Dawn will be substituting in his place. Now, before we start, I want to make a few things clear. One, I couldn't care less how strong you are. Some of you chose this course out of curiosity, others because they think they will get straight A's. The sword fighting skills you had or will learn should never be used to put yourself above others. And do not patronise or condescend any of your peers because they are less skilled than you are. Remember your purpose here. Now, Sly turned and walked towards the sword rack. Although he had requested wooden swords, the principal decided to use blunted blades instead. The worse they could do were a few bruises and minor cuts like One and Korie sustained. I have asked this same question to the class before you. Can any of you tell what it means to hold a weapon, let alone a sword?
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:38 am

"I just want to be home..." And to be in my own body... I said with a quiet sigh. I wondered if I should even bother to go to my second class, as it was probably almost over anyways. I heard the footsteps of his nurse come back in and I acted like I was just playing with my hands. After his nurse left, I glanced up at him, a streak of guilt hitting me like a bullet. I bit my lip, looking over at a fly lazily flying around before it flew in front of One and I sighed, wincing before looking him in the eye. "I'm sorry for lashing out when all you were doing was being nice. Sorry for being rude. Sorry for being a completely annoying, unthinking idiot that should rot in hell." I hated being wrong, I hated apologizing, and I hated doing it when I was already going to die. I really wanted to look away and cross my arms but I remained in eye contact with him, almost challenging-like.

Last edited by Keskorie on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:32 am

Ariko walked around the school for a bit, bored of the empty halls. He'd forgotten where his classes were so he'd just entered the fencing class. Some of the students that was watching turned their attention towards Ariko, mostly hate comments on how he shouldn't even be a fighter. The generic school bullies walked up to Ariko and ordered him to "Get out of our class, small class is over there" and he mocked. Ariko then simply kicked the bulky into the ground and strolled over to the teacher. He'd been as oblivious as ever, then proceeding to say "I'll try out this lesson, and if any of you people says otherwise you'll end up like that big bully man" he jokingly said.

(He is unaware of the previous events that happened. He's an idiot)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:31 am

Minea noticed Akreious walking in, sounding super dumb and annoying as usual. However, she decided not to draw any attention to herself by insulting him either physically or orally. Instead she settled for a simple dirty look, which she changed back to a more normal one when one of the other students looked in her general direction. She turned back to the instructor, who had asked a question and decided to take a go at the answer. She skipped the raising the hand and waiting to be called on part, which she had forgotten due to the length of time she had been away from school, and blurted out her answer. "It means that you have to let go of any emotions that you may have and focus on the mission. Holding a weapon is an oath that you are dedicated to your mission and will do whatever it takes to ensure that it is carried out successfully. Your weapon itself represents your fighting sprit, your determination, and your loyalty to your cause. " She finished wondering what the teacher would think of her answer, then glanced around at some of the other students, and wondered what their answers might be. It would definitely be interesting to see what the no-brains response would have been. It would probably be something along the lines of: "It means that you're holding something pokey," or "What's a weapon?"
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:50 am

Dawn began to tremble slightly as Loki began to talk, eyes slightly widening in fear. She didn't seem to be aware of the words coming out of his mouth or what he was talking about. Her pupils dilated as the attention turned to her and she instantly gripped Shadow's hilt instinctively, stepping back suddenly. Relieved when the students turned back to Loki, Dawn relaxed her grip, untensing her muscles. Standing still without any good distraction was one of Dawn's weaknesses, as she was taught never to stay in one place tooo long. Her thoughts had gotten the better of her and her eyes widened further as she recalled a memory.

It had been the night after the rebellion and Dawn knelt down near the cliff edge, back hunched up miserably, staring up into the brilliant sunset. Her sword and shield were discarded by her side; her armour covered in a messy camoflauge of mud, blood, and grime. Nothing mattered to her anymore and she had lost the will to live. Wrapping her scarf tighter around herself, she buried her face in her hands, knees brought closer to her chest. Tears escaped at last, heaving chest broken under the weight of her armour. She finally collapsed, letting out silent sobs and ghost screams, with arms sprawled out at either side of her, head pressed against the damp grass. Overhead, it looked like a storm was approaching, but she didn't care about anything. She snarled as she felt a hand rest on her shoulder, voice trying to be soothing. Leaping up, she smashed her fist into the assassin's cheek, making her crash into the ground.

But that assassin was long gone. Dead, just like the rest of the Nightrise militants. The sound of Loki crashing to the ground brought her roughly back to reality, pupils dilating rapidly. She whispered apologies, barely audible, incoherent "sorry's" tumbling from her mouth. She started to stumble backwards, falling back onto her behind, staring in fear at the mortified students.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 am

One was surprised at Korie's sudden stream of apologies. Most of them were exaggerated. He chuckled. "Rot in hell? Now your just being ridiculous! If your going to apologize, at least have some dignity." He smiled brightly (which was odd because One rarely seemed like the type to smile). "And your not an idiot either. You've got some witty comebacks." He frowned. "But you are annoying."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:55 pm

I gave him a smirk. "And how do we know you're not the annoying one?" I said playfully. His smile was a bit strange, but I didn't think twice about it. "Also, you should be glad I'm even apologizing. That is very rare." I started to rub my left arm, not even noticing I was until I felt a sharp jolt of pain and glanced down, putting my right arm down and looking back up at him. "Do you think they're going to kick us out of here in a few minutes?" I smiled again, wondering if he was ever going to get back to his class or not.

Last edited by Keskorie on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm