The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 5 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 5 OoC81
ROA

+9
Hisashi
Isabelle
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
Firalyn
Alyssa
Minea
Akreious
13 posters

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 5 Empty Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Because we're pretty much done with creation, I'm gonna start it now.

First Period. First Day the Beyond members are here.

All the students rush to their classes, most non fighters being pushed to the back due to their non-battle class. The teachers flew part them, to their classrooms. Until the principle came and redirected the students to the Gym area and stood at the podium, the students lining up. "Hello everyone! Today, we have several "special" members that has extraordinary strength! Some has qualified to be a teacher and some will be amongst you! Please do treat them well! *Then babbles on about school announcements*"

Keskorie

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Species: Human
    Alignment :

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:55 pm

I gave him a smirk. "And how do we know you're not the annoying one?" I said playfully. His smile was a bit strange, but I didn't think twice about it. "Also, you should be glad I'm even apologizing. That is very rare." I started to rub my left arm, not even noticing I was until I felt a sharp jolt of pain and glanced down, putting my right arm down and looking back up at him. "Do you think they're going to kick us out of here in a few minutes?" I smiled again, wondering if he was ever going to get back to his class or not.

Last edited by Keskorie on Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 5 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:07 pm

One smirked. "Yeah if you keep talking." The nurse returned, wrapped up a few cuts and then dismissed him. He stood up and brushed himself off before making his way to the door.

(WOW SO CREATIVE)
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:24 pm

I rolled my eyes at him, looking up at the clock on the wall. When does the next class start? I wondered, trying to remember what my next class was. I jumped down, bored and strolling to the door. "Well, it was nice talking to you again. Maybe I'll live for a bit more than you want me to." I jokingly said, waiting for him to go out of the door before leaving and heading to where the third period class was.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:36 pm

Just as Sly finished, a latecomer walked into the gym. The young Ariko. This younger student made little effort hiding his powers or his identity when he came upon the meeting. Sly knew he was from the Beyond. Before he could say anything, a gang of students mocked Ariko's size and...somewhat got what was coming to them. The young student then marched up to Sly with his high expectations of his own butler.

Youre late, Sly said, pulling the corner of his lips back. Also, I your first impression by hitting a student? Not very good. I understand you dont like bullies, but you are better off letting us handle it. I hope you dont use such unnecessary violence in a fencing class. Now that you are here, nows the perfect opportunity to demonstrate what you know about holding a weapon.

Sly had heard Minea's answer. He was rather indifferent to it. Honour and duty was only one of many. Sly gave a glimpse to Dawn for her approval, but found her seemingly in distress. It was one of those episodes again. Sly was worried of her health if this continued on unchecked.

Dawn? Are you alr-

A fist flew into his cheek and Sly was thrown back and onto the ground. He stayed there, blinking, feeling it throb. He quickly got back up, ribbing his cheek. Not bad, He said with a grin. Warn me next time.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:32 pm

As the class began to slowly pick up its pace, Nexus watched as a new student entered the classroom late and kicked another student to the ground. Why is that the violent ones are always the biggest threats? First, it was a feral girl furious over chocolate and, now, it's a strong imbecile... I wonder if he tastes different. He quit glaring at the new student brought over by stupidity and began to watch as one of the teachers paid attention to a response from a female student. Overall, it seemed as if the response lacked interest from the teacher, but Nexus gave it a large amount of whole-hearted attention. This girl might be a reasonable target to follow later on.

Yet, his current agenda was distracted by the absent-mindedness of Dawn; it was if she was in a completely different world. When the fencing instructor tried bringing his consideration towards her, she retaliated by punching him to the floor. That one definitely has a history... Yet, I'm sure that she wouldn't like to bring it up. Nexus pondered this as he watched sLy stand back up.

This whole school was filled with a diverse grouping of characters, some of which were more worrisome than the others. Yet, what was stopping him from simply ripping everyone in the room to shreds? Now, if anytime, was a perfect opportunity, but... No. There is still time to go over this and there is still information to be learned. Not now. All there is to do now is to simply wait.

Last edited by Nexus on Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : GG -ing GG)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:07 pm

One pushed open the door with a sweaty palm and slid into the main hall, ignoring Korie. He looked around the secluded halls and his memory drew a blank. He needed to find a map or something.. Just then a kid, who hardly looked battle-worthy, walked past One, licking a sucker contently. He seems to know his way around the place.. One put a hand on the kids shoulder, who jerked in surprise. "Hey, uh, kid. Do you know where the fencing class is?" The kid, who had a face of a 12 year old, turned around and crossed his arms. "And what if I do?" The kid grinned smugly. One glared at him. "Look, I don't want any trouble. I just need direc-" The kid rolled his eyes and proceeded to pick the gunk out of his braces. "Yeah yeah yeah. It's in the gym at the end of the 100th hallway. Now get lost freak." The kid spat on One's eyepatch then spun around and began to march away down the 100th hallway. One, taken aback, stormed past the kid and ripped the sucker right out of the kids teeth, probably taking the kids braces with him. The kid yelled. "HEY GIVE THAT BACK!" But One just walked on past, popping the sucker into his mouth and grinning. He made it to the end of the hallway and opened the doors to the fencing part of the gym. He halted in the doorway, staring at Sly who was laying on the ground with a now red cheek. He watched as Sly got up like and spoke like nothing happened. One shifted the sucker in his mouth. So this is what it's like to taste..
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:12 pm

(Sorry if I start getting slightly god-moddy. I do ask for permission to do so most of the time and it's purely for your enjoyment/crying over Dawn feels as a reader looking back on this.)

Dawn just sat rooted to the spot as she saw Loki get back up as if nothing happened. But, the figure of his body loomed over her, seemingly growing taller. It was now pitch-black, with a jeering look on its face. It cast a great shadow on the now-cowering Dawn, trying not to look away, trying to face her fears. Its teeth were a brilliant white; jagged, pointed fangs. Its eyes glowed a terrifying blood red, glaring down on Dawn with a murderous glint. The shadow let out a hollow laugh before squatting down to meet her eyes. A strong, firm hand cupped Dawn's cheek, forcing her gaze to meet its emotionless eyes. The grin turned dark, mouth curling into a snarl as it began to speak.
    "How dare you." The voice was rough and echoed through her head.
    "Weak, pathetic thing." As Dawn tried to face away, its hand ripped her gaze back to its.
    "Nightrise trained you to be a skilled combatant, someone who can take care of themself." Its grip tightened.
    "And what do you do?"
    Dawn started to move backwards again, terrified for her life. Before the shadow could finish what it was saying however, Dawn heard the loud thump of Ichigo falling to the ground, the sucker still in his mouth.
    The children, who had apparently retreated to talking amongst themselves all stared in disbelief at Dawn, glares pricking her skin. It was too much. She leapt up and ran away from the gym, away from the PE department, and out onto some unused training ground, grasping hard at her hair.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 pm

One was too focused on the sucker to notice Dawn backing up straight into him. He collided with her, yelping in surprise and falling over. The sucker flew out of his mouth and dropped onto the ground beside him. He sat up, groaning and rubbing his neck. "Ow.." He looked up at Dawn. "Damn Dawn. Watch where your going!" He noticed the look of fear in her expression. "...Dawn?" He watched her dart out of the gym into the corridors and into the courtyard. One, confused, stood up and brushed himself off. He then picked up the sucker and stuck it right back in his mouth. "What's up with her?"
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:02 pm

Turning his head as he watched Dawn bump into One and rush out of the gym, Nexus began to realize that the security of the room was more or less unstable. The traumatized physical education teacher is out, the current fencing instructor is either incompetent or daydreaming, and the instructor that just came in is in no shape to fight; the best that he can do right now is to simply rest and recover. He began to do a visual once-over of all of the students in the class. Nothing too overly interesting here anyways. This whole area seems ripe for extermination at some point. As soon as his thought process was almost complete, Nexus began to look down at his hands. Looks like I overstayed my welcome. Time to give this warm host a thing to remember this event by.

Just then, Nexus' body began to seize and spasm, squirming and contracting as it knelt on the floor of the gym. Coughing drastically, he spewed a heap of bile onto laminated wooden boards and fell over on his side. A harsh-looking insect with scythe-like arms, about the size of a clenched fist, unraveled itself from the bile and hastily skittered into an air duct on one side of the room. The student on the gym floor bled slightly from his nose and his ears, shut his dry eyes, and pulled his hands to his face to rub them, muttering, "My... my eyes... my... eyes..."
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:47 am

He probably shouldn't have done that. When he stood on his feet, the gym whirled before him and he felt something coming up his stomach. Sly stumbled a bit, still rubbing his cheek. It was quite a strong punch. He shook his head and hissed a few times, but once he recovered he got back to Dawn. She had knocked into One, who later snapped at her. It was enough to set her off, and she ran out the gym.

Sly huffed a sigh when One asked the question next. This was bad. If this kept going on, none of the students would learn anything about fencing, which most would need if they were to stand any chance fighting against the parasites. He understood Dawn had a dark history, but she had to put that aside. Now, it seemed she wouldn't be able to continue without getting that off her back.

Forget it, Sly managed, before turning to his students. Worry had stained his face as he watched the many eyes piercing his. They needed their help, but so far they were gaining nothing. One, take over Dawn's place. I will speak to her once we-

A cough startled him. Sly turned to a student, seizing as he doubled over. Then he was on the floor.

Sly dashed to him, pushing aside the students in his way. Just as he placed a hand on the boy's back, he had vomited on the floor. The students around the room gagged and stepped back from the boy.

Kid. Are you feeling alr...? Sly trailed off as he saw something moulding in the vomit. It quickly morphed into a shape of a small insect, with what appeared to be blades for legs. Sly jumped by how fast it moved. The insect had escaped into the airduct. Sly shook away that thought for now and examined the student. He was bleeding, and rubbing at his eyes--almost clawing at them--crying that there was something wrong with them.

Sly reached for his pocketwatch, but then froze. All his potions and medicines were left at the Beyond. He checked what he had in his pocket watch right after landing here, and found it empty. Sly cursed between his teeth.

Everyone get out of my way! Sly shouted as he put his arm around the student. Come on. Let's get you to the infirmary.

((OOC: Sorry for the delay but here it is. Nexus/Akre, feel free to powerplay Sly at this point if the student becomes an 'infected'))
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:12 am

(OOC: It's alright. The student is just an NPC now, not infected; Nexus was just using him as a host body. A little attention, some medical treatment, and he'll be fine. Feel free to do anything you want with him.

I bet Akreious is going to come up with something dastardly and infectious, but that'll probably be at a later point in time. For now, everything is pretty much in the clear.)
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:36 am

Minea quietly responded to Sly's response with a, "Tsk." It annoyed her how he just-so-quickly dismissed her answer. She actually put some effort into her answer. Also, who was he to make the definition of what it meant to hold a weapon? Obviously it would mean something different to each person based upon their experiences, moral beliefs, and other things. He didn't know it, but she just revealed a part of her soul to him and THAT's how he reacts to it? "Oh yeah, that's a good enough answer, I guess." The nerve of some people. Really, it was ridiculous that he was one of the teachers when she was a mere student, because she far outranked him in experience, especially in a situation like this. She was tempted to ask him what his answer would be, but, before she could, Dawn started freaking out for some reason and ran out of the room. Then a kid a few students over from her started violently coughing until a bug-like creature came out of him and flew into the air duct. The teacher immediately turned his attention to the person who was now violently rubbing at his eyes while she shifted her focus to the creature who had just came out of them. She ran over to the air duct where the creature had escaped and, with her hand grasped firmly on her sword, asked to the other students in her class, "What on earth was that thing and, more importantly, where do these air ducts lead?" Both her voice and the look she gave them when she asked the questions were serious and demanding. She was determined to fix this problem even without any help if necessary and also show these teachers just how experienced she is.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:08 pm

One's eyes widened as a student dropped to their knees out of the blue and began twitching and jerking in a series of spasms. He cringed as they vomited on the floor in front of them, the foul stench of stomach acid creeping around the room. Something shifted in the vomit as if it were alive. Just then a insect-like creature darted across the gym and into an air duct.

One, curiously walked over to inspect the air duct, showing no concern for the sick child. He peaked into it's dark, winding channels. Nothing except for a horrifically putrid smell. He gagged and backed away to take in fresh air. Was that one of those 'parasites'? He looked at his hands. Dust and grit from touching the sides of the air-duct had stained them an ashy grey.

He brushed them together and wiped them on his jeans before turning to Sly who had lifted the student to their feet and was making his way out the door. One narrowed his eyes. Something's not right here... He looked around at the class that had crowded in one corner of the room, presumably to try and escape the stomach-churning smell. He didn't blame them.

He sighed. He was the only instructor left in the gym, which didn't look good for One. He decided he'd just have a janitor clean the mess up and he'd take the students out to the courtyard. He rung up the janitor and gathered up the class. He opened the doors to the courtyard and left the students  to do their own thing. After what just happened, the best thing to do was take things easy. Nobody would be able to focus anyway.

One spotted Dawn at one end of the courtyard. Concerned, he inched towards her. "Dawn? Are.. Are you alright?"
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:55 am

Dawn heard the voice call out to her, just barely. She saw a group of students chattering about the events and her exceptional hearing picked up something about 'one of those parasite things'. She instantly leapt up, turning to face Ichigo. If it really was one of the parasites, then it would be a good excuse to get some blood on her hands. She needed to distract herself from these feelings. She had to stay strong, to put her past behind her. She couldn't have a meltdown. Not now. She spoke through gritted teeth, not making eye-contact with Ichi. "What happened in there?"

(You wanted me to post here have a short one. -Dawn
    Thnx m8 -Nexus)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:43 pm

One furrowed his brows, his eyes clouded with worry. "I should be asking you..." He crossed his arms. "I know something is wrong, Dawn. You can tell me. I promise I won't tell anyone." , he offered. "You might as well get it off your chest."
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:19 pm

It took a considerable amount of time into the second period before he could see the revolving doors to the infirmary. Inside, there wasn't anything much to it, save for its white cleanliness. There were more beds than what would have been necessary for a high school. Sly assumed the parasites were such an epidemic that the principal had to be prepared for the worst.

Nurse, Sly said to the woman running to him.

"What happened to him?"

A parasite, Sly guessed as he grabbed one arm of the student, and the nurse the other. They dragged the limping boy to the closest bed and laid him carefully on it.

The nurse frantically checked every part of the boy's body, his head, his chest, arms and legs. His eyes reddened, the blood vessels almost protruding from them in a frightening fashion. The breathing were short gasps and a bit of bile continued to drool from the corner of his lip. That much from one parasite. It was scary to think that they could infect a host like this.

"Excuse me!" The nurse exclaimed with a syringe in hand. She literally stabbed the needle into the boy's leg, similar to giving an adrenaline shot to the anaphylactic, and pumped the clear fluid into the boy's system.

Sly watched as the boy's breathing eased, his fists uncurling and relaxing. Then he drifted to sleep.

I suppose this isn't the first time something like this happened in the school? Sly asked, pointing to the now empty syringe.

The nurse nodded to him, her eyes seemingly wide with fright. Her face was wrinkled with age, yet almost down to the bone. What Sly could deduce from them was stress and experience.

Will he be fine?

Again, another silent nod. Sly frowned a little. Perhaps she didn't want to talk about this epidemic at all. Sly needed answers and, although the nurse may be able to answer some of them, he didn't want to push her over the edge--if such an event carried bad experiences. He needed to ask someone else. The principal maybe.

No one mentioned parasites can inhabit hosts like that. How can the principal be ignorant enough to omit that fact? Who knows how many of his students are infected? They are spying on us. And if they know we are here, they will-

The nurse sighed. "Perhaps you best not talk about this here."

Sly quickly nodded. Sorry. I understand what you must go through. He smiled to her before turning towards the exit. Look after him well.

After pushing past the revolving doors, Sly fiddled with his pocket watch. It would be third period soon, so there was no point going back to the gym. Leaving the students with One was one of the worse ideas Sly had to choose, but it may had been the only one to save a student's life. And now that this parasite fact had came to light, Sly wondered if he should share it with the other teachers. Although they needed to prepare for the worse, this fact could become dangerous. The students need the teachers' help. And that help required trust between them. How could Sly ever trust any of the students here if any number of them could be infected?

He should speak with the principal. And with that, he headed for the office.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Thu Oct 01, 2015 1:31 pm

Dawn snarled once again, eyes seeming to flash red as she yelled out in fury, "Ichigo! We don't have time for this! Innocent lives are at stake and we need to save them!" She winced at what she just said, having been taught the opposite as a young child. Her voice seemed to have emotion, something that didn't happen often. An exasperated tone, just wanting to forget the past events that had just happened. At afar, she seemed totally fine, just a bit tired, if that, but up close, particularly from Ichi's range, you could tell that her voice was laced with genuine worry and hurt, and her deep blue eyes were weak with sadness. Her shoulders were ever so slightly hunched, and her voice collapsed back in on itself. She obviously didn't feel like talking and wanted to distract herself from the overwhelming emotions she was experiencing.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Ariko slowly lost interest in anything happening. Highschool is so taxing even when he's a freeloader and just sat there bored. Eventually he dozed off as One and Dawn do stuff, falling asleep on top of a rock like a monkey-cat hybrid thing. Although Ariko's sleepiness would be unfounded as suddenly as several gun shots sounded in the school's parking lot, followed by screams and bloody gore sounds. Suddenly, on top of the roof several hundreds of Thoughtless parasites jumped off the roof and onto the ground, some trying to attack Ariko. Ariko woke up startled and kicked a Thoughtless into the wall with a "What the hell!?" face. Naturally Ariko jumped back and onto the ground next to Dawn.

Several thoughtless approached, attempting to bite any living creature it comes across. Some if not most of the Thoughtless Parasites are already bloody from an earlier encounter, signifying many has died already. Then suddenly, some students inside exploded into a giant gore fountain, Parasite "Parasites" activating and attacking anything in it's sights. (You guys are going to fight these things wether you like it or not! either a hoard of Thoughtless are approaching you or stronger "Para-Parasites" will lumber at you. that is all!)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:22 pm

One spun on his heels, facing the sound. His body froze and his heart sunk, heavy dread washing over him like a wave. He knew what was about to happen. Usually he'd be eager to fight.. but not this time.. now he was fleshy and weak. Exceptionally vulnerable. His eyes were locked onto the roof, narrowed and focused, waiting for the cursed things to show themselves. His hands had made their way to the two sheathes on his belt and were now gripping the hilts of his katanas, his palms sweaty and hot. A sense of terror clung to the air and now it seemed like everything had frozen in time. Nothing, not even the breeze made a sound. 

When the Thoughtless clambered over the roof and landed on the ground in front of them, One was ready. He slid out his katanas and charged forward. A lump had formed in his throat. He was genuinely scared, which was bewildering even to him. He knew that these types of Parasites were quite weak, but he couldn't help but feel unprotected. Insecure. Was this what humans felt like all the time? He couldn't imagine living like this. 

One of the Thoughtless lunged at him, screeching and clicking viciously. One yelled in anger before swiftly and cleanly slicing the creature in half, yellow blood spraying in all directions. Some even got in his mouth and he cringed in disgust, wiping his mouth with a hand. He quickly turned around just in time to see another flying toward him. He growled and sliced it's head off, watching as it veered sideways, crashing into the ground.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:09 am

The roof clattered and ticked, like something was bouncing on it. Sly was standing before the double doors leading to the principal's office. He was about to reach for the handles when the strange noises went off. Suddenly it got quiet. What was happening? Was there an attack? He listened in for a few more moments but picked up nothing. Probably just the birds.

Sly turned the gold door handles and the large door creaked open. There were a lot of exotic antiques and decorations around this room, with a large window behind the desk overlooking...perhaps...the city. If Sly were any lesser person, he would stare at the room in awe all day. But he was here for answers, not for a tour.

Principal, Sly said, stopping before a fancy chair. There is some things I want to clarify about this job of ours, and I feel that you are leaving a lot of information about the students and these parasites. Sly waited for his response, hoping he would be willing to answer those few questions. The most urgent one being that some of the students you have here have become hosts to these parasites. As you should know, they can launch a surprise attack on not only us, but the students as well. If not, they will spy on us. So far, I have no question that the parasites know of our presence here. One student was infected and a parasite left him in the middle of fencing class. What do have to say about this matter?
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid

Post by Bermuda Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:49 pm

(I feel like this would make more sense if this was an actual real world high school, with actual teachers and actual human students, and no one knew about the parasites, which actually just followed the beyonders from the beyond, or something.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:25 pm