The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+9
Hisashi
Isabelle
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
Firalyn
Alyssa
Minea
Akreious
13 posters

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 2 Empty Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Because we're pretty much done with creation, I'm gonna start it now.

First Period. First Day the Beyond members are here.

All the students rush to their classes, most non fighters being pushed to the back due to their non-battle class. The teachers flew part them, to their classrooms. Until the principle came and redirected the students to the Gym area and stood at the podium, the students lining up. "Hello everyone! Today, we have several "special" members that has extraordinary strength! Some has qualified to be a teacher and some will be amongst you! Please do treat them well! *Then babbles on about school announcements*"

Griffin

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 am

(I did for a short time but left because I had better things to do. And there's only two instructors?)
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Isabelle Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:15 pm

Dawn was being awfully calm about this situation, not really caring about how or why she turned up, along with many of her teammates and possibly non teammates. That said something, as Dawn is usually never calm. Always paranoid about how everything's out to kill her. She was being so calm, almost too calm... "Hey, do you know where you need to be?" She started pushing 'Ichi' to the other exit as children flooded into the sports hall. "You should be at the gym! To your left, by the way." She slammed the door shut before One was able to react, rubbing her palms together as she asked the children to line up against the wall.
    "Alright. This term (or semester, but it's term, then it's term.) we will be covering the Martial Arts. This sport is all about confidence, and not violence. Even though you're throwing punches and kicks at each other."

(Never took martial arts in mah life, help me, Akre.)

Last edited by Dawn on Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:58 pm

One opened his mouth to protest but was shoved outside before he could speak a single word. He flinched as the door was slammed in his face. He growled angrily and listened as she announced her arrival to the students crammed inside. One pounded a fist on the door and yelled. "Your fine with this?!" When she didn't answer, he stepped back, turned around and made his way to his class. "You should be at the gym! To the left by the way." He muttered glumly.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:42 pm

Nexus followed the others into the sports hall. When he joined in with the group that began to form in the area, he turned around and directed his dead stare towards Dawn when she slammed the entrance door shut. As the teacher then asked all of the students to line up against the wall, Nexus got in-between a shorter student and a fat student along the padded wall. He stared at the shorter student to his right who seemed to be frightened and turned away as soon as their gazes met. To his left, the fat student seemed to be huffing from the congestion of the hallway. Not the type of material to be taking this sort of class... Nexus detailed this as he simply stared forward without blinking. He listened as the teacher began to talk about the martial arts unit that's going to be covered.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:58 pm

His suspicion was correct.

Sly watched on as two students fought amongst their peers, apparently raging over chocolate. To his left, were One and Yuuki. Teachers. Just...standing there, spectating the situation and debating about whether they should interfere or not. If Sly were to be honest, he couldn't believe that Yuuki would choose such a situation to observe what the students were capable of. Surely she would have known there were students who were downright beginners, and if they see such a fight, it would make them think this school was too dangerous. If not feeling weak.

Before Sly could jump down and interfere himself, Dawn had already landed beside the students and broke up the fight. Sly was too far to hear a word, but her expression told him that she knew this student. Then One came down to Dawn and snapped, a little louder for Sly to pick up, that they were all meant to lay low.

Pretty ironic. Now that One decided to come down and confront with this teacher, it created a sense among students that their best interest may not be the teacher's top priority. Nonetheless, the introduction was now over and it was time to commence class.

The first class was, no surprise, fencing. Although an instructor himself, Sly was positioned as a 'supervisor' under One. After the little drama of having a door slammed in his face, One had departed towards the gym.

Seeing how the teachers made a very abrupt departure without staying for questions, or any reassuring message about the school, Sly hurried after One. Behind that mask of anger as he mimicked Dawn, he knew One was still questioning about himself and why Dragon Storm had materialised as humans in this school. He had been at it for quite a while now.

It seems Beyond Highschool is getting popular, Sly said to him with a smirk. Outside of whatever purpose we have here, maybe there is some worth in being a teacher to these students. Perhaps something that may help you take your mind off that? Sly paused for a reply. He was fine without any, based on his previous experience with how quiet this former-robot was. What of the students? Any thoughts about their potential to succeed in...what is to come? Sly's smile dropped a little as he finished the phrase.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:34 pm

One heard footsteps behind him and he arched his shoulders slightly, tucking his hands into his pockets. Ever since they had arrived in the new world One had been on edge, constantly trying to comfort himself and praying that they would one day return home. It took a while fot One to respond. "It's disappointing really. The few that have so far even slightly proved themselves are from The Beyond.. But then again, we aren't home. This world is different and the people are too.." He grumbled, almost to himself. "I don't like it.. I feel so weak.."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 13, 2015 8:12 pm

(I'm just going to post now.)

I watched as the fight ended quickly, by the girl beating up the guy. Not that it was interesting. Maybe I could get her on my good side and use her... I shrugged, listening as children hustled to their classes. I watched as another person, permissibly a teacher, came and lifted the girl up. You definitely wouldn't want to get on her bad side. Watching as the fencing instructor followed the teacher who picked up the girl, I wondered what they were talking about. I jumped onto the rafters, straining to listen to them while staying out of sight. Even if we were in a new world the information here could be just as useful. I listened, picking up bits and pieces of the conversation, I heard 'The Beyond' and 'Staying low' and 'Team Dragon Storm.' It was interesting to know I wasn't the only one here. Knowing it would be strange if I followed him to the fencing room I jumped down and ran around, entering through the main doors to the room, just picking up on the word 'weak.' Acting like I didn't notice the gleam of metal caught my eye and I walked over to the sword rack, putting my hand on one of the handles and wondering where they got them. Glancing over my shoulder I looked at Loki, knowing I had at least math with him. Two teachers in one day, I wonder how that would go.

(Still sneakin' around. Razz)
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:13 pm

Yuuki just sighed at the whole fiasco that happened, and headed towards her classroom at *insert classroom here*. She stood calmly as she watched the students file in slowly, if not hesitantly. Once the students were gathered, she cleared her throat. "Like I said before, my name is Yuuki Hatake. I will be your new speed training and hand-to-hand combat instructor." She clapped her hands together. "Now! Students. Our first part is speed fighting. Now, I'm sure that strength is a very important factor in combat, and it is; no doubt. But speed will be able to help your strength even further. By using your speed, you can expand your strength, depending on how well you use it. The several keypoints of increasing your speed are mastery over your movements, relaxation, unwavering concentration on the opponent, lack of hesitation, and no doubts about your capabilities." She demonstrated a few swift punches and kicks. "Look at me for example. No matter how hard I kicked or how hard I punched, my movements were fluid and my whole body was relaxed. So first, we'll be stretching out our muscles for 5 minutes. It doesn't matter what kind of stretch you use, just make sure you stretch your whole body. And the timer starts.... NOW."
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:47 pm

Dawn started to pace from one side of the room to the other, staring down every single one of the students. "Now, I'm not as strict as you may think or expect, though if you don't follow my orders- instructions carefully, you may find yourself in trouble." She glared at Nexus, unnerved slightly by his neverending stare. "Luckily, we won't be starting any actual fighting until your next few lessons, as today I thought I would have to explain some rules to you. First, no talking over me." She glared at a couple of girls, silencing their whispering instantly. "Secondly, I advise you listen to me carefully as I prefer not to repeat myself. Thirdly, I'll give you five minutes to change at the start and end of each lesson." She stopped pacing and stood in the dead middle of the room. "Any questions?" No one put their hands up. She nodded, and proceeded to call out the register.

(Just noticed we skipped form/homeroom.)
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:18 pm

Hisahsi watched everyone file into the gym. Of the people who shared this class with him, the only ones who he initially noted were the chocolate girl and the one who broke up the fight between the chocolate girl and another student. Soon, the teacher told everyone to line up against the wall. He followed her instructions and ended up in-between a tall person and a person who looked overwhelmingly average.

(Short post is short. I have to go to schoolz, but I don't have time to make a post for Minea as well, so just pretend like she lined up as well.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:36 am

Sly snorted at his response. It's always about power with him. Of course, Sly wasnt spared from such predicament, but he had learned to adapt to changes quickly. I thought it would be a nice change for us. Meeting people outside of The Beyond. I figured it would be tiring to be stuck in a robotic suit for eternity, and that human body is like fresh air for you. And who knows? Maybe you would like teaching these kids a thing or two. Sly moved forward and parted the door to the gym for One. There were already a few students waiting for them, with a dozen putting their curiosity to the rack of wooden swords. Sly gave a smirk. I believe their is a purpose in everything. We just need to wait for the right time for answers to come. And until then, we better prepare for the worst.

And with that, Sly marched forward to the students. Being a supervisor at this stage, he would give all the introduction and teaching to One.
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:35 am

(Umm... Who is in what class right now? I'm confused. Can we just do a thing where there's just one big class supervised by all of the teachers or something?)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:58 am

(I'll probably delete this post at some point to prevent flooding of short messages, but, for now, here's how the classes stand as far as I know:

- Dawn is teaching a physical training class in the Sports Hall,
    with Hisashi, Eynkuto, and Nexus as students.

-One and Sly are teaching a fencing class in the Gym,
    with Keskorie and possibly a few others as students.

-Yuuki is teaching a speed training class in her classroom,
    with Minea and possibly a few others as students.

-Akreious, Alyssa, and Firalyn are all lounging around.

Hope this helps.)
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Eynkotu
    Species: The pure embodiment of rage
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by The Zeemos Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:21 am

Eyn glared at her teacher, baring her teeth. She might be attacked by the other students if she continued the fight now, best to wait a little while. For now though, she was extremely stressed and kept twitching. The fight, the soda, and the excitement of chocolate had worn away, and now she truly realized where she was. A place she had never seen that was no where near home and had turned her into a defenseless human and forced her to speak in an odd language. She had lost all weapons, save her strength, and people were already trying to beat her into a pulp. But that fear and worry quickly became anger. Her eyes widened and her nostrils flared as she bared her teeth at Dawn. She knew very little of this odd place, but maybe if she escaped, she would be safe. She roared and lunged at the door furiously. At first it didn't budge, but when she hit it again, she smashed a hole through it. With a roar she charged down the hallway on all fours, searching for the exit.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Nexus stared as the rage-filled student rushed into the door that everyone went through to get into the sports hall. It seems that she gave up on her plight in the classroom. She'll accept it at some point... Just, not now. Nexus thought as he observed the wood that splintered off of the door that was just bashed. He turned his unending gaze towards Dawn. It seems that there were a few choices left up to her... Judging from the current situation, she could either go after the raging student and leave the students here unsupervised, allowing him to study the potential of the rest of the candidates, or she could simply continue teaching the class as if nothing happened. He drifted his unblinking stare from Dawn towards nothing in particular in front of him. For now, it was just a time of waiting.
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:36 pm

(I thought Minea and Hisashi were in the same room together. Actually, I initially thought that everyone was in the same class with each other and that Dawn was a student instead of a teacher. I guess I was wrong about that. I still want Minea and Hisashi to be in the same room. It'll make things easier for me. That room would probably be Dawn's seeing as that is where everything is happening and where all of the peeps are.)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:03 pm

One pulled a small dagger out of his pocket and stared at it blankly. The light from the halls bounced off the sharpened blade and twinkled in his silver eyes. As if in a trance, he stroked the edge of the blade lightly. He flinched and examined his finger that was now oozing crimson. He clenched his fist and put the blade away hastily. "I suppose so..." So that's what pain is like...

One slipped into the room, looking over the sea of faces. Some seemed eager, others, rather nervous. Most of them instantly locked their eyes on him as soon as he walked in the room. There were a few seated near the back who were chatting and giggling among each other. One simply gave them a silent but cold glare before moving on. He noticed the questioning stares from the majority of the students, but he tried his hardest to ignore it. He cleared his throat. "My name is Ichigo. I will be your primary instructor this term. I hope you enjoy this class as much as I enjoy teaching it. Remember, the art of swordfighting is not to be used as a way to put yourself above others, but as a form of defense." He then turned to Sly and nodded.

(I 100% honestly remember only the bare basics of fencing. So this might be a little challenging. )
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:05 pm

Dawn glanced calmly towards the now-broken door as Eyn barged through. "Vending machines are to the right," she called out, smiling slightly at the students' open mouths. She glanced back at Nexus again, him still staring at her. She raised her hand to say goodbye to her, before turning back to the line of students.
    "So, safety."
    She began to pace around the room once again, hands trying to busy themselves. It was awkward talking for a brief moment to a large crowd, let alone having to teach a whole class of about thirty children, all staring at her expectantly. She took an inaudible shaky breath, trying to calm down her anxieties.
    "Alright... Now, although I am a, hm, 'certified' trainer of sorts, we won't be getting into many advanced moves, for quite obvious reasons. One being that your 'PE' kits aren't proper Martial Art uniform." Extra-curricular lessons from her old military life flooded her memories, the brief course making her cringe slightly, and you could barely make it out from the grimance on her face.
    "Two being that we don't want any of you going home with anything more than a small bruise."
    She shook her head; memories fading.
    "To prevent this from happening, you must, once again, listen to me at all times, and pay attention to exactly what I want you to do."
    She stopped dead in the middle once again, hand instinctively reaching up to tug on the scarf she was so used to wearing. Realizing its absence, she turned the action into a neck rub. God, she had to stop doing that.

(/me tries out the fanfic format to make her post seem longer)
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Minea watched as the chocolate-girl slammed through the door. She was prepared to take action if asked or if she wanted to. However, the teacher continued to go about with her teacher business almost as if nothing has happened. She decided that she would let the chocolate-girl slide, as the teacher didn't want anyone to acknowledge her. Although, she didn't completely eliminate the possibility of taking action. She turned her attention back to the teacher, who started talking about why they weren't going to be learning any advanced moves. One of the reasons seemed to hit close to home. This slightly peeked Minea's curiosity, but not enough to bother asking anything. Based off of how the teacher talked, Minea could tell that she was slightly nervous and probably strict. Minea was okay with the nervous part (at least for now), but she had some problems with the strict part. She would try to follow her instructions, but she wouldn't give out any grantees.

(Short post is short.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Sly stood next to One as he made his introduction again to the gathering of students. He sensed a few strong students here, probably from the Beyond. Though strong or weak, they were students nonetheless.

When One nodded to Sly, Sly returned it and stepped forward, pulling out his pocketwatch in front of him. He cupped it in his hand such that the eye in the centre was focused only on him. Welcome to your first fencing lesson, he began as he clicked the pocketwatch open. In case you have forgotten already, my name is Loki, though I prefer you'd all address me as professor Loki for now. I will be your secondary instructor and supervisor of the course. Now, before we begin, I would like to emphasise a few additional points. Some of you had never fenced before and took this course out of curiosity, among other reasons. Others, you want to further your fencing abilities or simply chose this thinking you will ace this no problem. As Ichi pointed out, we do not tolerate any condescending behaviour regardless of their abilities, and if you dare to think yourself high and mighty... Sly slammed the pocketwatch shut, the chime echoing across the gym, Consider another course to fill your time with. Sly paused, reinforcing his warning. The students rewarded him with silence for a moment. He slipped the pocketwatch back in his pocket and cleared his throat. I see some of you are already eager and took a sword for yourselves. Though before we begin, I want to make the basics of fencing clear. Can any of you tell me what it means to hold a weapon?
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:03 pm

One stepped back respectfully. He would let Sly do all the speaking, for One was rather timid when it came to speaking in front of large amounts of people (mostly because he had never done so before) and was bound to mess something up. He walked over to the sword rack and grabbed one for himself. He flipped it into the air before swiftly catching it and sliding it into the sheathe on his belt. He pulled on the sleeves of his trench-coat and scanned the room for hands. However, none were raised. He raised a brow.

After a long moment of silence and tension, One turned his gaze to Loki. "It seems we have a class full of newbies." He frowned in disappointment.

Last edited by One on Wed Sep 16, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:25 pm

Dawn's hand fell back down, palms balling into fists as it did so.
    "So... Has anyone taken up martial arts before?" Only one or two hands rose. "I guess we have a lot of newbies here."
    She felt her knuckles crack.
    "So, any questions?" She smirked. "Don't worry, I don't bite. Usually."
    Dawn called on a particularly cocky blonde, his hair slicked back with who knows how much hairgel. "So, what exactly is your name again?" His whole appearence and tone screamed 'Rebel'.
    Dawn mentally face-palmed, realising that she in fact, hadn't said her name.
    "I am..." Names, titles, and aliases flashed through her mind, cringing hard as she stumbled upon 'Sunset', shaking her head before coming out with the one she had said in this morning's assembly. "Dawn Dragena. Although, you should probably refer to me as 'Miss Dragena', that is quite a mouthful, so you can call me by my first name. Unorthodox? Yes, but I'm not exactly an everyday teacher, as you may have gathered."

(AKRE END LE CLASS PLOX)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:46 pm

Nexus simply stared as the class seemed to be finishing up. Out of all of the remaining students in this physical training class, it looked as if none of them were outstandingly special. Turning his attention back to Dawn, he realized that this teacher possibly has a story or two behind her past... no one simply teaches a class like this for pure fun.

For now, he was just waiting for the bell to ring in order to signal the next classing period. Maybe, just maybe, he could slip into the class next door in the gym to see where they stand as far as viable students are concerned. A little too risky. Nexus thought as he waited on the bell. I'll just wait until this class is over.

(Akreious, ring the bell m8, I'm tired of staring at things in this room.)
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:59 pm

I turned my gaze to One (just going call you that), gripping the sword, and bringing it back into the line of students. He didn't talk for long; Loki did most of the talking. I already was a great fencer, it was as if I should be in a higher year class. Either way, I examined the other people in the class. Some looked too weak to hold a real sword, some too bulky to move around with grace, and some so small that the sword was their size. I practically ignored what they said, until I heard the rumors of a question from Loki. Snapping my head backup to him, a smug look came on my face. Before I raised my own hand, I glanced around, seeing as no one else knew how to respond. Finally raising my hand, I heard One mention how we were all 'newbies.' Giving a small sigh, I answered, "What it means to hold a weapon is that you are in control of killing someone else, and that it should be treated with proper respect even if... It's not real." I mindlessly flipped the sword, glancing back at them. "It also means that you have to be careful, know what you're doing before you should even pick one up, and not use it unless you have to, for defense, because once you use it, you could take a person's life, and you'll never get it back." I smiled, running my finger along the edge of the sword, seeing as a dot of blood started to well up on my finger. I gave a little smile; this was going to be fun.

(Uh... Yeah... that's what it is...)
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:27 pm

(Maybe don't post so much so that I have 3 pages of text to read?)

Edit:
    The principle watched as a bunch of ruckus and fights broke out among the people in the gym. Perhaps he should put more funding into the size of the Gym? Then again 90% of his funds go to fighting parasites. In order to get everyone's attention, The Principle raised his hand in the air and let loose a big bright and loud thunder bolt into the air. "Now Now everyone, I don't mind if you fight amongst yourself but not in the orientation gym! Now, To fill in the new people here, I will explain what you will be fighting during your days here! In this world we're fighting mutations called the Parasites. Now not every single Parasite is native from space as they mutate animals and humans alike to join their ranks. They're powerful, being able to crush tanks and planes alike. Due to this, we have developed a serum that uses their genetic coding to enhance human strength by 200%. These "super humans" are limited however as not everybody is compatible and due to the sudden incident a year ago, these numbers dropped even further. In response to this, I've brought people from a far away land that has always had the potential to exceed these Super Humans!" he jokingly explained. "As an example of these "Prodigies", This boy here is exceedingly bursting with potential. I have full trust this Student and the new teachers can protect and maybe teach you first year people a thing or two. he spoke as Ariko jumped onto the stage smiling, then punching the air a few times and with sheer force, knocking a few students down. "Hello everyone! I am Ar-" Ariko spoke as the Principle pushed Ariko to off the stage. "Alright everyone, That is all. Dismissed!" The Principle said as he closed the Microphone and the bell rang.

Second period, First classes of the new members
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:08 pm

One looked at Korie, almost surprised. He put his hand on the handle of the sabre and slid it out of the sheathe on his belt. "Is that so?" He twisted off the ball on it's tip and aimed the blade at her. He tilted his head and grinned slyly. "In that case, how about a little duel, you and I? No restraints.." He dropped the ball onto the ground below. It rolled and bounced off of the side of Korie's foot. "If you think you can handle it.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:19 pm