The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) OoC81
ROA

+9
Hisashi
Isabelle
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
Firalyn
Alyssa
Minea
Akreious
13 posters

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) Empty Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Akreious Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Because we're pretty much done with creation, I'm gonna start it now.

First Period. First Day the Beyond members are here.

All the students rush to their classes, most non fighters being pushed to the back due to their non-battle class. The teachers flew part them, to their classrooms. Until the principle came and redirected the students to the Gym area and stood at the podium, the students lining up. "Hello everyone! Today, we have several "special" members that has extraordinary strength! Some has qualified to be a teacher and some will be amongst you! Please do treat them well! *Then babbles on about school announcements*"
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here) Empty Re: Beyond Highschool (Roleplay Here)

Post by Yuuki Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Yuuki surveyed the gym. It wasn't anything too big or grand, but it wasn't small and tasteless either. But it really just looked like any regular gym. With a few dangerous weapons all around, but.. yeah. "We will now introduce the newest teachers!" The principal announced. When Yuuki heard this being called, she stepped forward, and smirked at the students. She gave a polite Japanese-like bow (CUZ SHE'S JAPANESE NOW SHADDUP). "My name is Yuuki Hatake. I'll be taking over the speed training and hand-to-hand combat class for now. Hope you impress me."

~LE SHORT POST BECAUSE~

Last edited by Yuuki on Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:24 pm

One went after Yuuki, stepping forward and giving a deep, but brief bow and standing up straight again with his hands tucked behind his back. He bit his lip, looking for words that weren't too formal but just enough to make him look professional. His name was problem too, as he didn't think 'One' was a very suitable name. "My name is.. Ichigo." He paused in between words then took a deep breath and moved on. "I will be your fencing and robots instructor for the time being. I am looking forward to meeting you." One huffed and stepped back hastily, wanting to just go invisible. He hated crowds. He hated public speaking. He hated any attention of any sort for that matter.

Last edited by One on Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:16 pm

Dawn followed suit after both of them, feeling uncomfortable in front of such a large crowd. She fiddled with her scarf before coming onstage, still wearing her normal armour, though her weapons were left backstage, against her will. She felt extremely vulnerable in front of such a large crowd, though she reckoned that she could fight all of them if they turned on her. She gave a slight nod, restraining a salute of any kind. "I am... Dawn Drageana." She spoke confidently, though flinching slightly as she parted with her first name. "I will be the weapons-craft and general combat instructor for those interested in joining." She scanned the room, giving chills to any child who made eye contact with her. Her lack of social skills was evident by this introduction, stepping back a little bit further into the shadows.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly

Post by sLy Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:36 pm

Sly stood with a proud chest and a stern but determined look on his face. He gave a quick glimpse around the students standing in front of him. He could sense their fighting spirits. No wonder they wanted to be in the front. Hands together behind him, he fiddled with his pocket watch, which nested in the middle, opening and closing the case quietly. He was dressed in his normal attire, although with a browner vest and pants.

After Dawn made her introduction, Sly stepped forward onto the podium. The million eyes pierced like a rain of blades, but they do little to faze him. After all, they were all first years wanting to come to this school. Sly cleared his throat before bringing the microphone close to his lips.

Greetings first year students, Sly began, his voice coming back into his ears through those giant speakers. He let his voice be strong, so that it would wake even the most powerful of daydreams. Welcome to Beyond Highschool. My name is Loki, and I will be your mathematics and chemistry teacher, as well as your secondary teacher for fencing. May your journey be fruitful as you reach above your limits and beyond. And don't let me down, he thought about saying, but refrained from it. Of course there would always be disappointment awaiting for him, at least one among the crowd.

Sly turned away, not choosing stay for the light applause from the crowd. Realigning himself back with the rest of the teachers, he waited for the next announcement.
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:18 am

Minea stood in the crowd with all of the rest of the third-years. She glanced over to the first-years and saw that a majority of them looked extremely nervous. She rolled her eyes. If you're too scared to kill monster, then don't go to a school that's designed to teach you how to kill monsters. She somewhat payed attention to the people who came onstage and introduced themselves as teachers. She had already seen this twice before, so it wasn't like it was a new experience for her. She looked back at the first-years to try and size up how good they might be at combat. Most of them looked like they would break if someone hit them without holding back, but a few did look like they has some potential. She then looked at the students in her year to see if there were any students who either just transferred to this school or had skipped up to her year.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Alyssa Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:57 pm

Alyssa waited paitently for the announcement to end. Things like this were always so boring. As each teacher finished giving their greetings, she realized Yuuki, Dawn, and Sly were a few of her teachers. They looked respectable enough, although Dawn gave her chills. She reached into her bag (http://media.claires.com/pws/client/images/catalogue/products/33292/medium/33292_1.jpg) and took out her phone scrolling through her social media. After the announcement was over, she noticed a girl that was in the same year as her. "Hi," she greeted "I'm Alyssa Kim! Yours?"
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Eynkotu
    Species: The pure embodiment of rage

Post by The Zeemos Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:16 pm

Eyn watched as the new teachers introduced themselves, absentmindedly slurping more soda. The were saying all sorts of odd things. She didn't care all that much though. Finishing her coke, she chucked it back behind her, possibly hitting someone in the head, before grabbing another can and slurping obnoxiously from it. this one she crushed in her fist instead. With a grunt, she looked over at two other students, they looked to be... uh... some number that she seemed to have forgotten. She wanted to say tree, but tree wasn't a number, or was it? She was blanking on it. Well, it didn't matter anyway. What mattered was the chocolate someone had smuggled to school. She looked at it, lying on the armrest of the chair he was sitting in. She snatched it up and stuffed it quickly in her mouth. "Hey, did you eat my chocolate?" He demanded, glaring at her. She shook her head with chocolate smeared over her mouth, mid-chew. "You're lying." He snapped. It looked as if a fight was about to break out.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:53 pm

Yuuki watched curiously as a larger student loomed over a smaller girl, yelling something about "my chocolate". The girl didn't seem terrified at all, but just looked at the boy with a not-so-innocent expression. She crossed her arms. She wasn't going to stop the fight, no. It seemed too interesting. Besides, she wanted to see what some of the students were made of, and if they weren't weak or petty.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:01 pm

I glanced boredly at my nails, knowing that I've already been though this two other times. Looking back up as the teachers started to announce themselves, I wondered if any of them were new, considering our last instructor got killed by someone bringing an actual sword into class. That was fun. So... Whatever his name was... Must be new, or just hiding in the shadows forever. Loki seemed cool, considering I had him for math. I glanced over, hearing someone arguing. This was going to be interesting...

(I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, OR WHAT I'M DOING SO DUN JUDGE)
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Character sheet

Post by The Zeemos Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:04 pm

The boy suddenly lunged at Eyn, who grunted in surprise as he punched her in the face, knocking her over. "Fatty." At this Eyn roared loudly and kicked him extremely hard in the chest, as he doubled over, she grabbed his neck and flung him onto his back before stomping on his chest, winding him. Eyn then proceed to make a very rude gesture and kick him in the chin. Noticing one of the teachers watching here, she repeated the very same gesture and dug some more soda out of her book-bag. Another student also seemed to be watching, but not with the same surprised look of everyone else. Still seething, she took a chair and crushed it into a tiny ball.
    Firalyn
    Firalyn

Female Posts : 37

Character sheet
    Character Name: Firalyn Celestia

Post by Firalyn Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:35 pm

((Sowwy...))

There was a loud sigh and a dull groan as FIra shuffled over to the mic. “Uh… hi. I’m FIra, and I guess I’m your hunting and tracking teacher now… ugh… what a pain…” she groaned. Dragging herself over to the nearest chair, she slumped down on it, drew her deadly-looking dagger, and began to casually pick her nails.

((because short post is short))
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 12, 2015 6:47 pm

(Just now realized I said robots instead of robotics. Eh.)

After One was certain he could move away from the podium, he jumped down from the stage and onto the ground below. He straightened the collar of his trench-coat and dusted himself off, wanting to look as professional as possible without looking too formal, before casually walking forward into the sea of students. They were all different in their own little way. One student in particular was so short they hardly seemed qualified to be in highschool much less one founded to fight monsters. Another looked like they could beat One into a bloody pulp. He made a mental note to steer clear of them.

After picking his way through the crowd, he finally made it to Yuuki who was watching two students duking it out in front of her. He stood next to her and smirked. "Your not going to try and stop this?" One was shocked as the girl grounded the other kid and mocked him with a rather crude gesture before turning to Yuuki and One and doing the exact same. He narrowed his eyes sternly but behind the disappointment was a strand of approval. The girl was definitely skilled.. however her chocolate obsession would become an issue.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:22 pm

Standing amidst the clustered crowd, Nexus felt... shorter. He looked down and began to stare at his pale hands, curling and uncurling the fingers. Still staring, he saw a subtle school uniform that he was wearing along with brown dress shoes. Reaching for the top of his head, he felt nothing but short, dark brown hair. He continued staring. All around him were others wearing uniforms just like his, except they seemed to be expressing all sorts of emotions, ranging from joy to nervousness. Still gazing, he spotted several unique individuals that looked and dressed differently than the others; they seemed to be the teachers who gave statements earlier, statements that Nexus did not even pay attention to.

Unblinking, he kept looking through the crowd and noticed that they all dressed like him, as he looked simply like any other student. He saw that some of the students were fighting, standing alone, or simply talking to one another. All of this, he realized, was a sea of emotion, and, yet, not a single expression of it reached him; it was all dead to him, incomprehensible. He didn't know where to start. His mind was like a ticking clock, except it just kept on ticking, without a single pause or variation. This was not the time or place. He wouldn't be able find out which of these people were dedicated or willing enough to learn. Once he could find and single out a specific strong-willed individual, that would be the correct time. It was quality over quantity; testing time.

Nexus kept staring at nothing in particular. The teachers seemed to interested in other things, whether it was the fight going on or their personal needs. His gaze was undiminished, for, after this assembly, he would need to find someone to follow and designate a class to attend. But who? He wondered. The clock in his head kept ticking and tocking as he surveyed the members of the crowd with a cold and empty stare.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:48 pm

Yuuki chuckled as Fira seemed to literally drag herself to the microphone, before dragging herself. "Well someone's excited," she said dryly. One sidled over to her, and she just smirked in response. "Why would I? I want to see their abilities. Plus, the girl's got fire inside of her," she added when the rude gesture was directed at her. "This'all be an interesting year...."

~short post because STUFF~
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:18 pm

One nodded. He had to agree. "Sure.." He watched as the girl popped a soda out of her bag and chugged it. One looked at her strangely. This is how she deals with her problems? He took a slight step back as she stormed over to the nearest chair and crushed it. I'd hate to piss her off. He looked at Yuuki and raised a brow. "Well yeah considering I'm now a human and I have almost NO knowledge of them whatsoever." , he added.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:27 pm

After the assembly, Dawn cut through crowds with ease, possiby because they feared her due to her armour, the sword in its sheath, or the shield attached to her arm. She strode towards the sports hall, and, along the way, found One and Yuuki chatting, and seemingly observing a girl pummeling a fellow classmate to the ground. She half smiled before grabbing the girl's uniform by the collar, easily picking her up. "I'll see you two later." she shot, nodding up at her teammates, before grumbling, "If you're gonna beat up students, please have the decency to do it in the sports hall or the gym." She then started to walk towards said sports hall, ignoring mortified glares by the students.

(Short post and dealt with that fight like a boss.)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:24 am

One jumped in surprise as Dawn came out of nowhere and grabbed the girl by the collar. He bit his lip. This couldn't end well. He prayed silently that the 'chocolate-girl' wouldn't freak out but he had a feeling that he was asking for too much. Thankfully Dawn managed to get away before the chocolate-girl could react (perhaps she was in shock) and make it quite a bit away. One walked after her and soon caught up. He squeezed past a few people so he could walk next to her. "Dawn! We're supposed to lay low, not draw more attention to ourselves! We don't know how to act around here and any misplaced word could arouse suspicions!" He hissed under his breath then sighed. "Just.. Don't do that again... Not until we know what we are dealing with, alright?"
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:22 am

Dawn grinned darkly, surprised that One hadn't caught on yet. "Hey, she's from The Beyond. There's no way some girl with that strength or rage could sanely pummel a boy to the ground. Possibly a creature turned human." She picked up her pace, crossing her arms. She turned a corner out of the door, walking through the music department, unfolding an A4 piece of paper. SH; sports hall. Apparently near the Keelan center. "So, what class are you doing?" she asked, failing at keeping up a conversation. A boy glanced up at Dawn, then rushed the other way.

(SHORT-honestly if it's more than one point five lines im fine with it.)
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Character sheet

Post by The Zeemos Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:26 am

Eyn snarled as she was lifted off the ground, but didn't get the chance to punch Dawn before she made a hasty retreat. With a hiss she lunged for the door, creating a dent in it as she charged through, head first. She sniffed the air angrily, but she couldn't smell ANYTHING. This made her even madder. Hearing footsteps, she followed them, hunched over. Only, it was just a boy running, not the person she currently wanted to beat to a pulp. She snarled at him, teeth barred, and he ran much faster. She heard voices up ahead, and soon spotted Dawn, was it? She wasn't sure, and she didn't care. With a roar, Eyn, who was unused to not having a horn, bent her head and charged her. Of course, it would still hurt, ALOT.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:56 am

Dawn smiled as the 'chocolate-girl' charged head-first at her, smirking at One to show that she was correct with her assumption. Though, why would a creature from The Beyond be transported to Earth, and turn into a human? It confused her slightly. Either way, she waited until the student hit her shield before helping her up. She studied the girl before smirking. "Eyn-nana, right? Intresting name..." She glanced at the neatly unfolded piece of paper. "So, you have your first period with me too?" She clapped her hands together with fake happiness, shield back on her forearm. "Excellent! Just around here!" she smiled, directing her towards the sports hall, before walking towards it herself, completely ignoring One. She grumbled whilst she stripped herself of her pauldron, struggling slightly with her breastplate. It was uncomfortable taking her armour off; the red metal had become her second skin at this point. By the time she walked through the door, she was discarded of her suit, left only in her fading red swiftsuit. Throwing the metal to the side, she strode into the middle of the room, rolling her shoulders backwards then forwards, mentally preparing herself for the class about to burst through the double doors.

Last edited by Nexus on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:58 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SPELLCHECK)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:04 am

Nexus stared as one of the students from the fight went out of the area to follow a teacher. The student was filled with... rage, a passionate and burning rage. Of course he could not understand what it was, but he knew that it meant power, even if it was raw and unrefined. At this point, this was the most reasonable target to follow. Walking towards the exit of the room, Nexus peeked around the corner with his head, focusing his unending stare at the teacher and the student going towards the sports hall. A physical training class. He realized that this was the perfect opportunity to figure out what she was capable of. As he distinguished this, he began to walk towards the sports hall, following a distance away from the duo, his undiminishing stare guiding his way.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:55 am

"I'm not worried about her..."One jumped swiftly out of the way as the chocolate-girl charged headfirst into Dawn's shield. He cringed. That'll leave a mark. As Dawn talked to chocolate-girl, One began to wonder. Why DID One convert to a human? He was so deep in thought, he hadn't noticed Dawn walking away. But when he did, he had to run after her. He grabbed the door before it shut behind her and slipped into the room. "If your suspicions are correct, then that means it wasn't just Team Dragon Storm that was thrown into this world. In fact, anyone here could be from the Beyond. That just gives us another reason to lay low. Because if they find out one person isn't from this world, they'll probably start questioning all the new students and teachers and because we don't know ANYTHING about this world, we would probably be found out pretty quick."
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea

Post by Minea Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:42 am

(Wow, you guys posted A LOT while I was asleep/doing homework. Time to catch up.)

Minea turned to the girl who had introduced herself. "If you're looking for a friend, then look somewhere else." She then turned her attention towards a girl who beat someone else up for eating her chocolate. She seemed like she at least had some potential, but to freak out over chocolate like that was a little anxious and annoying. Some other random girl came up to her and held her by the collar before going to talk with one of the instructors. She checked her schedule and walked towards them as the chocolate girl charged at them. Before she could reach them, they started walking towards the room she was heading to. Well, this is going to be interesting, to say the least. She checked her schedule once again to see who her inductor was and what they would be teaching. "Yuuki, huh. I guess I could use some more hand to hand training and definitely some more speed training."

(Side note: I was looking at past posts and there are a lot of fencing instructors. Does anyone on this site even fence? Also, if the peps that are in the same class as me don't want the class to be the one I picked out, then go ahead and change it. I don't care.)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:49 am

(I did for a short time but left because I had better things to do. And there's only two instructors?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:41 pm