The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open)

Cedric
    Cedric

Male Posts : 92

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cedric
    Species: Paradigm
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open)

Post by Cedric Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Cedric was relieved that the diamonds and silver he had achieved from the DOS had translated correctly in this realm's currency. Apparently, they actually considered them a rare resource. Since he carried them around to repair his talisman, he figured he could spare a handful of the inch-wide gems and minted coins. This, of course, also meant that he was now Noble Phantasm's errand boy.

Joy.

Today's cashier at Majesty was, of course, a female. Rather than induce a headache, Cedric instead handed the young lady his shopping list- a conglomeration of drinks and pastries that Six had insisted were ambrosia. Of course, Cedric would be the judge of that. Six always seemed to have an odd taste in food. Although, Allelujah did agree with him...

Leaning on the back wall, the Paradigm took a few minutes to take in his surroundings. The shop was small and quaint- much as Six had described. A lot like home, even. Cedric's head shot up as the woman commented that his order was done. Taking the fresh grounds in their package, he listened as the woman gave explicit instructions on how to mix everything in the bag- instructions that flew over his head. Rolling her eyes, the woman drew a diagram of how to put the grounds in the cylinder that she called a 'French Press' (Whatever the fuck that was) while complaining about foreigners taking job force. Shaking his head, he took the folded diagram and put it into the bag with the guild's order. A nice thing about this realm's currency system is that it wasn't entirely based in barter, but rather in a monetary system based off of amounts of ten.

Handing the correctly tendered amount to the woman, Cedric practically ran out of the coffee shoppe- inhaling the outside air deeply. It wasn't that the shop smelled bad or anything, but he'd always felt funny when in enclosed spaces. Though, the sheer amount of energy this place had running through the air always left him in a state of awe- there was so much.. And so much of it was wasted.

Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open)

Post by Lexia Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:56 pm

The abrupt chill to the air made Lexia on edge. Out of pure instinct, she lowered herself to the ground, slender fingers prying apart the gem out of the resting place on her bracelet. Already on tenterhooks, this mere chill was enough to make her show how on guard she was.

A figure, one cloaked in a large cloak, edged with a feathery like trim, seemed to suddenly appear near them. His eyes swept the room, taking in details for a purpose unknown to her. Seeing the unconscious man before her, he shot her a glare which seemed as icy as the room. The man took a few steps forward before sweeping down in a graceful elegance to kneel next to him. His gaze, no, glare would rise, locking with Lexia. The sheer volume of emotion and order which rested there was enough to cause her to take a step back. Her heart rose in the back of her throat, her hand clenching as she almost broke the crystal there and then.

"I suggest you rid yourself of what you've come to know this evening."

The tone told her all she needed to know, for her to merely turn and leave. Her eyes flashed to the unconscious feather monster at the ground. If memory served correctly, he had stated that he wasn't well around females. Cedric had never intended for any harm to come to her. Guilt would cross her eyes for a few moments as she realised she was, in all honesty, a hair away from constructing her spears. However... He wasn't going to hurt her, nor harm her.

There would be hell to pay if she let any come to him.

"I suggest you back off from him." Lexia stated, her fingers ready to break the stones at a moments notice. She matched the cold mans stare, her eyes narrowing slightly as she refused to budge. Even though she tried this, no matter how hard she tried, Lexia always felt herself wanting-no, needing, to break eye contact. There was something about this man that made her nervous.

Don't worry, you know what we get to do if he tries anything~! Oh how fun that will be! her voice spoke to her, its tone completely against the cold and icy nature of the room which was set by him.
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet

Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Is That Take Out, or are You Just Happy to See Me? (Open)

Post by Cedric Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:00 pm

OOC: When are your eyes not eyes? When the cold Allelujah wind makes them water!

Consciousness only came as a spark, fading away like dust in the wind.

"M'L..ord..."

As soon as the energy came, it faded again. The last thing Cedric saw was his King's Mask, sharply contrasting the subway's mundane outlook.
    Allelujah
    Allelujah

Male Posts : 9

Post by Allelujah Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:00 am

The struggling voice of Cedric caught Allelujah's ear, and he turned his focus for a moment back to him, laying his hand upon his shoulder. "Rest for once, will you.." His voice was quiet, to only himself and Cedric could they hear.
    And without moving, or showing any differ in attention, he observed the girl and her words. His grimace furthered, understanding more and more who he was dealing with by the second, and in an instant the icy gust had died, and he rose from his position with elegant movements.

Turning, and taking his ground that stood in between Cedric and the alert girl, he met eyes once more. He stood firm and lethally still, not to intimidate, but to show his resolve against her words.
    His piercing glare hadn't wavered, and the more he looked into hers, he found that any effort for a peaceful outcome was diminishing by the second.

Chilling in its cadence and freezing in its intention, Allelujah spoke up with his cold tone again. "You don't appear to know much if you can take on such a front with me." His gaze shifted, not directly to him, but in the general area of Cedric. "To risk your life over him could safely assume that much."
    Having no visible weapon, such as a sword or the like by his side, Allelujah outwardly appeared unarmed, yet his demeanor remained calm and sound as if he stood with the confidence that an entire army stood proud behind him. "So I advise you to think about your next actions carefully."
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet

Post by Lexia Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:53 pm

KILL HIM! The voice screamed, bloodlust coming through her. A sadistic grin would suddenly appear on her face, the cold glare from her eyes finally shattering, the control of herself, for the very first time, would break.

"Or you could stay still so I can throw your blood across the walls behind you!" Insanity's voice would speak through Lexia, and Lexia's fingers would take the blood stone, crushing it between her fingers. The energy was released, the first time since Lexia escaped the prison.

"You think you can beat me! Yet you have no idea who you truly face!" She laughed, the magic from the stone shimmering, causing the area around her hand to blacken, darken.   Her hand would suddenly close within the area, before with the grace of an angel, she would suddenly rush forward, the spear aiming to impale his heart. Although Insanity drove her movements, Lexia caged within, the female was still aware of potential counter attacks. Her legs were bent in a position for her to be able to jump to the side, stop herself, or simply move out of the way in case he tried to attack her himself.

What the hell is going on! What are you doing to me! Stop this! Did you not hear Cedric! That's the mans caretaker, sure he's a cold hearted ass, but come on! Stop! Lexia wanted to scream, wanted to shout, to tear herself away from this place. She wasn't in control of her own body, her words would continually betray her.

She was horrified, distressed, her heart and soul crying out for help.
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet

Post by Cedric Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:15 pm

(OOC: Wow. That was unexpected. Cold shoulder much?)

Cedric was still limp, unconscious despite the progression of the conflict.

Wooo~
    Allelujah
    Allelujah

Post by Allelujah Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:28 pm

Allelujah's stance tensed at the girl's agitation, her sudden movements provoking immediate counter actions from him, and he knelt slightly to the ground.

Time Alter.

At his words his body was covered in a veil of magic, time in his perspective slowing down, but not to a stop. He grabbed Cedric and turned his heels, as soon as he had a hold, he bursted from his postion away from the sudden attack that lunged for him.

From an outside perspective he moved with blinding speeds, bounding across the room to the wall, and laying Cedric against it before addressing anything else the girl had. Standing upright, he turned back to her, sharpening his glare. "She's changed, huh?" Brushing off his coat he let out a sigh of annoyance. "Nothing new.."
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:15 pm

The carriage rattled and swayed gently, housing a number of civilians staring blankly on the floor or reading newspapers. Out the window, skyscrapers whipped by and shielded everyone for a split second from the warmth of the sun, and from the distance the tracks led directly into a tunnel. The air carried a tinge of metal, sweat and perfume. He sat beside the window and force it open to permeate the fresh air. In one end, children laughed and screamed, throwing dolls at one another and catching their annoyed mother's attention. Siting right behind him was a noisy eater who just received a call on his phone.

It was too much for him to handle at once that he immediately got up and moved to another carriage. A quieter one. There, Sly grabbed one of the seats near the door that was normally reserved for the disabled. No one of that sort was around, though it was doubtful anyone would bother to give a seat, now that the sticker was ripped off and replaced with graffiti. Sly scrolled through his tracker until he found Yuuki's name and connected to her.

Yuuki, it's me, he said weakly, exhaustion still taking its toll on him. It was a dead end. Some scammer of a priest carrying off with the money he took from the fooled. No one in that sector even saw the tear or anything falling from it. He expected his leader to be rather disappointed that she was not getting any leads about the recent events. A phenomena that stuck like a sore thumb in the sky, and yet they managed to lay low enough to the point that they were practically blending with the citizens. The trail has gone cold. They would have either scattered or relocated by now. He answered to her reminiscing about the initial lead she had on the event. I have to go. Am approaching the tunnel. I will speak to you when I resurface.

Sly slowly pressed the hang up button, just as the train made a loud screech and drowned and cloaked the windows in darkness. His solo mission was just a bit of investigating in the sector where the portal had appeared over. But even today, the number of police and soldiers increased, and Sly found it difficult to weave himself through their checkpoints without being asked to show his identifications. All for nothing in the end, but he made sure the priest thought long and hard about what he was doing. At least he could head back to HQ and see Lexia again.

His heart stilled, like it suddenly lost strength to beat. A strong chill wash up to his head and he almost choked. He placed his hand on his chest. It was still beating. Though he was far from relieved. It was a sign. Lexia. He could hear her voice, like it was muffled behind a thick wall coming from inside him. Was she in trouble? He could sense that she was getting nearer.

Sly walked to the door, trying to restrain himself from springing towards it. No point if he had to wait for the platform. He gritted his teeth, his fingers wrapped tightly around his timepiece. Something was happening, but he could not just burst himself out of the train without causing a scene. His patience paid off when lights flickered behind the window and a variety of colours from different clothing rushed by, the train slowing to a halt.

Hang in there Lexia, I'm coming!
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet

Post by Lexia Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:49 am

Hmmm, that's interesting~ He harnesses powers... Interesting, oh how I shall tear him apart to see! Insanity thought to itself as the spear impaled the wall behind where the two people were. The display of speed meant that the person... Wouldn't quite be able to dodge her... when it was time!

Lexia's hand pulled to spear free, smiling slowly. Insanity, was truly awakened. It's mind kicked into activity as it turned to the two figures, the spears energy faintly glowing. It would run out soon, and she tilted her head to the side. "You use gifts unnatural of this realm of mortals... Or, at least, I've not seen one move so fast." Lexia's sadism glinted in her eyes, "Why not let me dissect you and add you to my collection~!" She sang, her eyes an unhealthy, unearthly shade of green. The colour was far different from anything else which she had ever had before... And certainly didn't care about the ice mans glare. Why would she-It? What was it anyway?

A laugh tore from her throat, a gleeful smile. Two more stones broke in her fingers, and she threw the spear straight to cool bastard, aiming for his chest. If he were to dodge, it would slash straight through the wall and land near Sly's feet, before vanishing into the void where it came. Half a dozen daggers formed from the void, and Lexia's hand swung in an arc around her, Insanity's eyes locking onto the target. It's breathing slowed as it concentrated, before commanding them forward. They would target an area of 7 feet around Alle, as the room which they were in... wasn't really too big... (from memory here, if I mucked up, oh well).

Straight after she had done that, with surprising speed, she would dash forward, her lance in her hand again as she would do a diagonal arc across the space that Alle would dodge to, her eyes barely able to follow him. Damn human eyes! It snarled internally, impatiently waiting for the transformation of its eyes.

Bloody hell! Would you stop attacking him? You'll end up burning all the stones! Are you insane?! Lexia shouted in her own mind, her soul tearing itself apart at every move that she did without telling her body to do so. She wanted to stop, she wanted to throw down her weapon, beg for forgiveness. But time and time again, this creature stopped her.

However, in response to her last question, it laughed to her.

I AM INSANITY!
    Cedric
    Cedric

Character sheet

Post by Cedric Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:25 am

The Paradigm's eyes flashed open.

Lexia was launching towards them, a darkened spear in her grasp. This was odd for a number of reasons, as Cedric had never seen her with a weapon previously. Alle was holding him- his King saving him yet again. Eyes darting around to take everything at once. Similar to the spear she held, daggers swarmed around him.

Within an instant, the predator understood what was going on.

Lexia's eyes were no longer the light aqua that held curiosity and kindness disguised as aloofness. No, these orbs were a bright fucking green, something he hadn't seen since he was home.

Launching himself from Allelujah's arms, Cedric gathered the energy used to create light overhead to form one of his spears- matching Lexia's lunge with a blocking upstrike before twirling his blade down- careful not to let it touch the ground. A snarl appeared over his lips, the light below his Talisman bright enough to make up for the shattered fluorescent.

"LEXIA. ENOUGH. This isn't you, and you need to wake up!"

He knew exactly what was going on. The woman he was beginning to consider as a friend was indeed under a curse, it explained how nervous she was in public and how much it pained her to look around at others. She hadn't spoken so violently before, even.

Growling, Cedric wouldn't let her hurt his king. "Sire, I beg of you to take defensive measures. This woman has clearly lost her mind, and it would behoove us to be portent in our line of restrictive measures." He was all too aware of the daggers around them, and the lights began to flicker on and off in an epileptic pattern. He'd have to do something about it. "In short, don't kill her my king. She tried to help me, but this being is not her. Granted, she did irritate me into poor health. I apologize for that M'Lord. I hope you won't have cold feet during this fight!"
    Allelujah
    Allelujah

Post by Allelujah Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:08 pm

Heavy frost began forming behind Allelujah, hardening into ice and solidifying into four magnificent wings, resembling those of angels, yet with serrated edges and angular form, veiled with shimmering magic. With swift and elegant movements the wings rested themselves over the two and shielded them from the oncoming daggers, Allelujah letting out a soft sigh to see Cedric up again.

"I've seen a glimpse of what you claim to be her real self, and I'll help strive to return her. However.." Allelujah paused, keeping track of his opponent's movements, he immediately formed two shields on his arms, "We must take action should this go too far, Cedric.." His words were spoken heavily, he himself struggling with the potential outcome. Dismissing it for now, he dashed to meet her path half-way, his wings folding themselves behind him as he moved with blinding speeds, and fiercely met her strike with his own shield, the impact of his block carrying immense force.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:09 pm

The doors hissed, then with a low and long beep, they slid open. He squeezed shoulder first out and shoved aside some of the people standing too close to the entrance, as if not expecting anyone to get off here. They yelled and barked at him, but he took no notice. Swinging his head wildly, he searched for her. The sensation in his chest was getting warmer, but there was nothing much to go on than to guess the direction Lexia was. Then again, he could just be hallucinating things. But he had to make sure she was okay. It did not help that the station was incredibly busy at this time, and the constant chatter drowned out her voice within him.

Sly hurried to the steps, but just before he set his foot down, the wall to his right burst and sent bricks and dust rolling towards him. He quickly covered that side of his head with both arms, legs apart in a brace position as he shut his eyes. A hand appeared near his foot, tensing and curling, before it draped lifelessly on the ground as blood poured from the arm. Waiting for the dust to clear, two business men were buried under the rubble, and a black spear pierced the ground, just below where Sly was going to put his foot down.

The station was quiet for a while, then everyone erupted into screaming. Sly quickly grabbed onto the stair rails, squeezing as much of his body to it as possible from the incoming stampede. Everyone carelessly brushed and knocked him about, too selfish for their wellbeing above others. Carefully looking around, already there were a few trample victims in this busy subway. Some got up with injuries and limped away, others remained on the floor, unmoving. A few others stayed at the station, sitting and hugging the corners, trembling and whimpering.

Sly pushed himself back onto his feet, grunting as his shoulders flared. Felt like someone whacked him with a briefcase. He turned towards the hole in the wall, just large enough for him to squeeze through. Instead, he peered inside. There were three silhouettes, but it was difficult to make out with the flickering lights. But his chest felt even heavier. One of them had long hair, and Sly immediately assumed it was Lexia. She was met with two assailants, one of them deciding to engage in combat with her. At that moment, a sudden chill bit across his temple and a huff of air create a fine mist. It was like refrigerator in there.

Damn it, Sly hissed under his breath. At least he discovered this fight sooner. Quickly, but quietly, he slipped through the hole, trying not to create any loud noises and using the shadows to cover him. Tiny black and white gears seeped from his timepiece and spiralled over his hand, before they materialised into a small gundagger. Sly stabbed it into the ground, and it automatically rooted itself and started to transform.

Next, white, green and brown pieces poured out from the timepiece and formed a huge blade in his other hand. Sly split and managed to pull off a smaller piece, which reformed to form a rapier of the same colour - a silver blade with green and brown 'branches' intertwining around the blade's forte. Sly hurled that blade forward, aiming it towards the assailant locking blows with Lexia. The blade was not actually thrown directly towards him, but actually slightly higher up. It would completely miss him, but just as it would start to fall down, the man would be right in the imaginary line between Sly and that blade.

At that point, Sly would activate his weapon's ability and, with blurring speed, whisk and dash towards the rapier, his sword pointing forward to strike him, at least to cut one of the icy wings. It could either succeed or fail, but Sly would reappear at exactly where the rapier was, merging it back into the larger blade and standing beside Lexia.

As if the blade was heavy, the aftermath of the dash would send Sly spinning on his feet once before he stopped himself by slamming and skidding the blade against the ground. Lexia, are you alr- His voice was caught in his throat at the sight of her. Her eyes, no longer the sapphire blue reminiscent of the moon in its prime. But the hideous and sharp green that could ensnare an unwary person in its illusion for a few seconds. Her mouth, the small and plump limps, stretched and twisted into a huge grin that he thought impossible for a human to reach.

Sly was stunned at the sight, unable to move should this... thing retaliated and strike him while he was so near and oblivious.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Character sheet

Post by Lexia Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Lexia's form grunted from the sudden block the blade of lightning blocking her first attack. She moved swiftly, making a second attempt to strike, only to have that annoying ice man block it. Two against one was never fair, and Insanity gave an annoyed growl. People outside the room were screaming, their forms dashing away from the lance that it had created. Oh humans, so easily... Intimidated, and just as easy to rip apart. If it didn't have this stupid restrictive form, it would show these two stupid people just who they were dealing with... It grinned at Cedric, it's gaze even more manic as time would progress.

"Do you really think that the girl is able to hear you at the moment? Or are you just hoping so that I don't tear you all apart~?" Lexia asked while they were still locked, the eyes seemingly enjoying this confrontation far too much. In the mind, Lexia would scream out, telling Insanity to back off, not to hurt either of them. But the beast ignored her pleas, why would it pay attention to its host who did nothing but whine and complain about murdering people. After all, seeing crimson flow from others was incredibly satisfying to it.

She tried to break away from the two consecutive blocks, only to be mildly surprised. A light haired man half half cleaved their way through the three of them, breaking away the other two from her. Lexia back-pedalled slightly. A growl came from her. Unearthly in nature, deadly in tone. Stones broke from its bracelet, leaving one crimson orb alone. Instantly, Lexia's hand glasped the spear and with her incredible speeds which Sly had witnessed at the ruins, those fated ruins, she turned, jumped...

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HIM, YOU BASTARD!

The lance flicked slightly, impaling the ground to the right of Sly's chest, the manic eyes glinting in pain. Her grin faltered, Insanity snarling mentally at its host. You just delay the inevitable! Why let him live, why let him suffer~! That's unkind, spray his blood across the grounds, let this worthless welp and the other two die! Stop resisting my fun, let me bathe in their blood!

Lexia's form slowly withdrew from the lance, it falling against the floor.

This is all you ever do! It's all you want! Why murder when it achieves nothing but pain. Not just for you, but for everyone else! Lexia pleaded, desiring it to stop, her form motionless for a few moments. However, upon realising its slipping control, Insanity shrieked at its host, suddenly turning.

I WILL HAVE MY FUN! IT JUST MEANS I NEED TO KILL YOU FIRST!

Insanity felt Lexia's scream of pain when the last blood stone broke, but fifteen daggers were formed. It stripped her of the precious little sanity that she had left, a mere thread of it left as the blades flung from her fingers. Five at each person. It was an attempt to lock Lexia from control, but upon seeing the attack go against the three, Lexia's anger carved its way through the last grip that Insanity had over her body.

Lexia screamed, falling to her knees as she clutched her head in agony. Her eyes squeezed shut, but her skin deathly pale, fear rising in her chest. Never before had she realised just what think lurked beneath her skin, coming from the warm stone in her arm. Its core. How foolish was she to think that she could resist that beast? The people around her could have chosen there and then to kill her, but if they didn't, then she would look up to them, her smile gone, replaced with horror. Her eyes soft, the blue a tone of what it was before. Three words broke from her lips, the words rough against her dry throat.

"I'm... So sorry."

After those three words, any contact that they had made with her, she would brush away. Panic flared in her eyes, and she looked to Sly. Tears slowly fell down her cheeks as she stood up, raising a hand to caress his cheek. Her head slowly shook, silent sobs racking through her. "It's going to kill you... It's going to kill every damn one of you, and there's... There's nothing I can do. I... I can't stay. I'm so sorry... to you all."

With those final words, she would pull her hand back, before turning away and bolting, crystal tears flowing freely down her face. Soon, she was lost in the chaos of pedestrians, shouldering her way through. Lexia made her way back to the outskirts, not stopping for anything nor anyone.

I'm so sorry, Dragonstorm, you crazy ice and bird man, you silly dragon, I'm so sorry...

And especially you, Sly... I'll never forgive myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:51 pm