The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Minea's weapons ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Minea's weapons OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Minea's weapons

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Minea's weapons Empty Minea's weapons

Post by Minea Mon May 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Character name: Minea
    Link: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t466-minea-s-updated-character-sheet-wip

Name: Ummm....Minea's enchanted sword? I'm really bad with names
    Type: enchanted sword, weapon
    Appearance: IT's gold on the tips and in the middle of the blade as well as on the hilt. The remaining of the blade is silver and there are four symbol engraved into it, one to represent each element. (I haven't made up what the engravings look like.) These engraving will glow a certain color when activated: Fire-red, water-blue, air-white, and earth-brown
    Materials: Enchanted Iron/steel
    Thickness: N/A
    Purpose: You hit people with the pointy end or with magic.
    Abilities: Fire: She can put her sword on fire, which increases it’s attack and allows her to cut through more things.
    Air: She can release a column of air from her sword which can either be sharp for cutting, or dull for pushing.
    Water: She can surround her sword in water and turn it into something like a whip/rope. This can be used to whip things, grab onto things, etc.
    Earth: She can release earth shards from her sword. She can control the size to be whatever she wants.
    She can mix the different kind of elements to create combo attacks.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: For earth, she can't make shards that are ridiculously huge, like as big as her. And the bigger the shards are the less of them she can make at once. As for combos, she can't use them to create some sort of ultimate attack. It's more or less like multitasking. For example she could use the fire and air at once to send a flaming column of air at someone opposed to making a fire tornado or something ridiculous like that. Now as extra info about the combo attacks, since I have nowhere else to put this, when using them she can have one element be the main and the other be the sub. For example; in the previous example air was the main and fire was the sub. She could also have the fire be the main and the air be the sub and make the flames around her sword increase in side, which in turn increases her swords range.
    Cost: 1,000? (Is that a good amount?)

Name: Enchanted throwing knives (Still not good at naming things.)
    Type: Throwing knives, weapon
    Appearance: They have the same design as her sword.
    Materials: Iron/Steel
    Thickness: N/A
    Purpose: You throw it at people and hope that either the pointy end or magic hits them.
    Abilities: Fire: The throwing knife will cause a small explosion when it hits it’s target, about one as big as a hand-grenade.
    Air: She can control where the knife is going even after it leaves her hand by controlling the air around it. This way it can be used as a type of homing throwing knife or just go wherever the heck she wishes.
    Water: The throwing knife will freeze a small area around where it hits.
    Earth: The throwing knife makes a wall of Earth appear wherever it hits that’s a little taller than the average human.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: Same as the other save for the thing about earth shards, as that's not ability that this weapon has.
    Cost: 1,000?
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi

Minea's weapons Empty Re: Minea's weapons

Post by Navi Tue May 24, 2016 11:31 am

Fire: She can put her sword on fire, which increases it’s attack and allows her to cut through more things.
    Want to give an armored tier example of what it can now cut through?

With no energy costs these are my price verdicts
    The sword I would consider a tier 2 weapon with no energy cost so the cost would have to be 40,000

The dagger tier 3 cost 30,000
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Wed May 25, 2016 10:15 am

For the fire things it would allow her to cut through normal iron/steel instead of having her sword bounce off of it. It can't cut through it like butter and would require the same amount of affort to cut through the entire metal as it would to cut off an entire arm. (I don't know what tier that would armor would qualify as.) It there so if she's fighting against something like a robot or someone with armor, that she won't just hit them making no damage until she tired herself out. I could take away the whole combo sub things on both of them, as I honestly can't come up with stuff that would work. And for energy costs, as the magic isn't coming from her it only costs her as much energy as it would to use a normal sword and throwing knives. (However much that would be.) Would those changes affect tier or price?
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Wed May 25, 2016 12:14 pm

That would be tier 6 penetration then. Here is the armor tier list for reference http://www.intothebeyond.org/t391-armour-tier-list

And nah that doesn't really change anything same tier same price.
    Sword tier 2 40,000
    dagger tier 3 30,000
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Wed May 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Okay, then. I guess I'll keep the subs, then. (Still might take them away if I don't use them.) How would one go about getting all that money?
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Wed May 25, 2016 12:38 pm

The best way I would suggest doing so is missions. We are slowly adding more but here are the ones we have so far. http://www.intothebeyond.org/t434-missions-list

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:12 am