The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea] - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea] - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea]

sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea] - Page 2 Empty Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea]

Post by sLy Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

A clear day over the busy city. The skies, still a tug of war between the dark blue of the night against the rising orange and pink of the sun, a vain attempt as morning would rise. He arrived early, leaning against the rails that bordered the roof. It would be a very nasty drop, people below no bigger than a point if one were to stab a pen on paper. At this time, there were hardly any of them walking about, hardly anyone to notice anyone falling off and lay splayed on the road.

But enough of that. Sly was here for one thing only. Someone, under the name of Minea, accepted to be trained by him. He had a schedule ready on what they would be doing today. Nothing too time consuming. Sly would definitely be fighting this special someone, and would be testing how skilled she was in her weapons. The morning chills bit deep into his hands that he had to slip them into his pockets for warmth. With every breath, a fine mist would cloud his vision as he kept an eye on the stairway door, should she ever pop up from it.

He could not determine how strong Minea really was until he could test her grit. And who knows? If she managed to surprise him, he could be eager to give her special training that would greatly reward her with a rare item.

And so the waiting begins…

(NOTE: The purpose of the training is not only to test how well Minea fights, but also to train you on your combat RP skills. Just a quick heads up.)

Schedule:
    -Basic Attacking (Grade: --)
    -Basic Defending (Grade: --)
    -Basic Counter (Grade: --)
    -??? (BONUS)

Minea

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea]

Post by Minea Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:04 pm

Minea “woke up” in what appeared to be the old, abandoned ruins of a city. She slowly lifted herself off of the ground and onto her feet. It was dark and cloudy. She wasn’t sure if it was nighttime or just about to rain. A cold breeze blew her hair behind her and made her realise that her weapons were gone. She looked around for them for them for a few seconds before she realised where she was. This wasn’t just any old city, it was her hometown. The memories were hazy, but she could still make out a few landmarks. It seemed like this was somewhere in between her old house and her old school. The wind blew again, but this time with a little more vigor, as if it wanted her to go to her old school. She started walking and soon found herself weaving around curves in the same way she did so long ago. It seemed that her body still remembered which way to go even if her mind didn’t.

Soon she arrived at the school to find it’s front door completely gone. The wind blew on her back once more, making her rub her arms for warmth and bringing a few leaves tumbling about in the hallway of the school. She slowly entered it and passed a few closed doors to classrooms until she reached the stairs. A cool draft seemed to be coming from them, warning her not to go forward, but she ignored it and went anyway. There were many classrooms in this building that she had been in, but she was drawn to one in particular. Inside it looked like a normal classroom with many desks for students and one big one in the front of the room for the teacher. The only thing different from normal was a steel wall in the front of the room behind the teacher’s desk broken open by something with incredible strength. A red liquid oozed out of it and began to fill the bottom of the room. At first it was just a small dribble, but it soon grew into a river and filled the entire classroom in a thin sheet. The thin sheet only continued to grow as Minea walked closer to the steel wall.

When she passed the hole and entered the hidden room before it all went black. She looked behind her to find the exit sealed off. The only thing she could do was wait for her eyes to adjust to the dark. Eventually a room about half the size of the classroom revealed itself. She took a step forward and stepped on something wet and squishy. She looked down to find that she had stepped on someone's detached, lacerated arm. She covered her nose as suddenly the smell of blood and decaying bodies overpowered her nose. The mixture of what she could only assume was blood and other body parts that covered the floor glowed and revealed several dead bodies, all of which were dismembered in some horrible way. One boy had his own leg plunged into his stomach and his foot, still with his shoe on, shoved into his mouth. Another Had their eyelids, nose, and ears cut off and their eyes gouged out. She backed over to a wall and passed a girl with half of her head crushed into the floor and a boy with his ribcage open and showing an empty cavity. She closed her eyes and shook her head as if that would tear her away from this room, but when she opened her eyes she was still there. This time her eyes laid on someone else, herself. Her eyes were gouged out and running down her face as if they were tears, she was impaled in pressure points all over the body, and her torso was stabbed so many times that it began to lose its shape.

She tried to scream, but her body moved closer to her clone and nealed over it.  Soon the room began to spin and disorient her greatly. The next clar thing that happened was the sound of footsteps. At first they didn’t bother her but as they got closer and closer, louder and louder, she couldn’t help but feel a sense of panic grow. Once the footsteps were right next to her they stopped, and only then could she open her eyes. She found herself laying on the floor where the corpse of herself was just seconds ago and looking up at herself. However something was wrong with this version of herself. Her eyes were glowing a bright purple and displaced a deep desire of bloodshed.

She could only scream when the purple-eyed version of her started to stab her pressure points with bright purple knives that burned her flesh. She tried to get up and run away, but her body wouldn't move at all. Soon the the purple-eyed version of herself finished stabbing her pressure points and moved onto her eyes. Quickly any sort of distraction vision had granted her vanished and she would only focus on the overwhelming pain that flowed through her whole body. It felt as if someone was slowly tearing her body apart with flames. Her torso was next up on the list of things to be destroyed. At first it felt as if a heated thread of pain was being woven into her stomach, lungs, kidneys, intestines, and just about every single other orgon you could think of, but then it all turned numb. She could still feel a great heated fizzing throughout her torso, but it was no longer sharp. Soon this feeling faded as well as her mind and every single one of her senses went blank.

A hazy vision of her falling and landing on a pile of something flooded her mind. Through the haze she could barely make out that the pile was other versions of her that all all died in different, but equally horrible ways. A laughed echoed in her brain as her mind and body returned to how it was before she had this vision.
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sly's Training (Part 1) [PRIVATE - Sly + Minea]

Post by Kurisu Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:10 pm

Korosu smiled as she saw that she had managed to land a hit on Sly, although it’s not like she thought that was much of a big feat. A bit of his blood had found it’s way on her face, so she scooped some of it up with her left index finger and promptly put it into her mouth. When she took her finger out of her mouth, it was clean and she licked her lips. Now that she was done attacking she finally processed Sly’s words. “Oh yeah. I think I do remember you. You were the angsty one, weren't you? You definitely were the least boring out of all of them, and I never did get the chance to break you, so I’m happy to meet you again. This time I’ll make sure to finish the job.” She spun around her scythe for show and in anticipation for what was to come. When she was finished she giggled at Sly’s other remark. “I don’t need to know anything about you you idiot. I know that you can’t kill me, isn’t that enough? Oh, and I mean that in two ways. First off you won’t be able to land a killing blow. Second off even if you did, I would still come back anyway, and then we could start this battle over all again. If for whatever reason I can’t kill you myself, then I can easily just wait out your tiny little insignificant and overall just stupid and pointless existence anyway. The point is, I’ll win. I always win. It doesn’t matter if that victory is noble or not, because who’s going to be around to judge me if they’re all dead?”

Before she could say anything else Sly began to activate some new ability. The floor looked like water and brown rapiers were emerging from it everywhere. He made a few more comments while he was summoning this and immediately after he finished. It seemed that even after that initial show of power and what he had seen from last time they fought was not enough for him to learn the truth about this battle, so she would have to make a good effort to show him. Although she had to admit, she liked the fire he possessed. This certainly would be entertaining and luckily not a waste of her time. Before she made her next move she mockingly said to him, “It’s cute that you still think you stand a chance against me. That’ll change soon enough.” For a brief second her face distorted into something sadistic and full of bloodlust and insanity.

She lifter her left arm to the side and summoned a few dozen floating swords above her. “Oh, what’s the saying again? Anything you can do I can do better.” She balled her hand into a fist and the swords went flying all across the roof, some of them just happened to head towards sly, but would probably be easy to block as they weren't intended as a formal attack. She then created decently-thick, long bars of plasma above her. They looked like poles of plasma and like they could possible be used in construction. She sent these over to Sly to once again busy his “wings”, but this time the extraordinary amount of added length would not only serve that purpose, but be long enough to try and land a hit on sly or at least restrain his movement. If one of these poles happened to come at her then she would simply deform it around her and reform it once it had passed.

She created another scythe in her left hand despite the damage it took earlier. This would make Minea’s attack with that arm a lot weaker and slower in general but since she wasn't actually touching it the arms strength did matter much. That and she would make sure to keep that arm up to par with the other one by using small zaps of electricity. The only drawback would be that moving it a lot would definitely cause her a lot of pain, but she could manage it. She didn’t have as high of a pain threshold as Minea but she did have her fair share of experiences with physical pain, even if they were a long time ago.

She once again ran at Sly and rapidly reached him with both of her Scythes. It didn’t matter if they crossed paths at any time, as she would just do the same thing in the places where the scythes connected that she did for when the poles came at her. While she was in the middle of this barrage, several of the swords she had just planted around the roof would zoom towards him and impale themselves somewhere else on the roof if they did not impale Sly. Five floating swords still hovered above her head, but she refrained from using any of those for anything as they were solely made of defensive purposes, if Sly did by any chance have in it him to get on the offensive. Honestly, she was surprised that he didn’t attack first, but it worked in her favor so she wouldn’t dwell on it for too long.

(Sorry if this is too much or too OP. I mean, she supposed to be OP and this is accurate to what she can do, but I’m not used to roleplaying as OP characters. There’s this voice in the back of my head that’s saying, “NO! THIS IS TOO OP! YOU CHARACTER IS GOING TO LOOK LIKE A GENERIC MARY SUE WHICH IS A HORRIBLE CHARACTER!” Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. >_< So...yeah. If I need to tone it down then just tell me. After all Sly’s not supposed to die, he’s supposed to survive fighting her until Minea regains control. (Whenever that will be.) I would have him beat her, but someone else pointed out that it would be unfair if this villain that was supposed to be a challenge for the entire site to take on together got beaten by one guy, even if they had a really hard time with it.)

Last edited by Korosu on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:02 pm

(Don’t worry about it. Sly is borderline OP as well in his very special sense.)

It was a horrible idea to equip himself with two completely different weapons, especially if one of them was meant to be held with two hands. If he had to be honest, he was very rusty with Blue Moon after years without bounty hunting. Fighting with it in one hand was possible, but if coming from his experience, the sheer size of it was a nuisance. However he had no problems if he accidentally spun the shaft into his face, for the weapon would ‘shatter’ at contact with him and reform once it got to the other side. He held Blue Moon so that his forearm rested on and parallel to the shaft and a few cuffs would emerge from the weapon and lock onto his arm. 2-3metres outwards from his hand, was the blade.

He wore an apathetic mask, unfazed when the woman wiped his blood off her cheek and sucking it off her finger clean. If anything, she liked to boast a lot. Of course the woman finally remembered seeing Sly, and was still willing to finish where she left off. Then she said how he was unable to kill her and that she was immortal and such. Perhaps she was right. Sly would not want to kill her, not with knowing that was Minea’s body. It was likely if he did, against all odds, land a killing blow, he would kill Minea as well. And to make matters difficult, this woman would return? Sly gritted his teeth but remained stoic on the outside. So it really was an impossible fight he brought himself into before and now. Normally, if he had to deal with such targets, he would need help with some of the stronger members of Dragonstorm. But without them…

Sly snapped back to reality when a more of her swords appeared near her bloodied arm. Then he had a thought. There was a good chance it would not work, but his options were very limited. His primary offense, the anti-life fire, was out of the question. He had to make it work with the rest of his arsenal.

She hurled those blades all over the roof, hovering there it seemed, with several of them heading towards Sly. Sly brought his floating rapiers forward, linking to each other to form what appeared to a large, mystical gear with blades sticking outwards. They spun in unison, forming a round shield and knocked away the blades heading for Sly. Then, what looked like bars of pylons charged in his direction. He figured they would act like his own rapiers and sent his floating rapiers against them. It seemed to match them, except for the sheer length of the purple poles outstretching and nearly striking him. Sly ducked and had to distance himself from the fray. Then the woman created a second scythe in her bloodied arm and dashed towards him.

You certainly are a better hypocrite than me, Sly casually walked towards the right, his staring right past her. When one of the brown rapiers was concealed by her body, Sly slid one leg back and knelt a bit, as if ready to run. His brown rapier’s pommel to his chest, blade to the woman, and Blue Moon outstretched to the side.

Then he lunged.

He was only 10metres from the woman, but the attack had its purpose. The rapier, in a blurring speed, pulled Sly towards the other rapier behind the woman. As he dashed through her, he thrusted the rapier at her right shoulder. Seeing that her scythes were positioned in a manner they were not ready to strike, it would be very difficult for her to block the first attack. Even if she did so, Sly did not end there. As he brushed past her afterwards, he spun and slashed diagonally at her back with Blue Moon. Sly would then spin his way like a blue top towards the rapier, and the two blades would merge into one. He pulled the rapier out and turned to see the results.

Flexing his fingers, he pulled the floating rapiers, still on the other side, towards him, blades facing him and the woman, if she was still standing there.

Then the scattered purple blades near him suddenly pointed their blades towards him. Sly noticed this and, quickly, spun on the spot again with Blue Moon out, forming a temporary blue dome to shield himself. He ran a large circle around the woman, until another brown rapier was concealed behind her and would repeat the process, dashing at and past her and drawing the floating rapiers.

Health: 99% [Time Magic: 100%]
    True Pieces Available: 0%
    False Pieces Available: 140%

Structures Active:
    Blue Moon Scythe
    10x floating rapiers
    1x Enigma blade
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:07 pm

The next thing Minea knew she woke up in a comfortable bed that was in the corner of a small, and rather familiar, room. She pulled off the covers and walked around the room. There was a dresser on the across from the foot of the bed, a door to a closet on the same wall and a desk with a pen and dirtied paper on it by the wall to the right of the bed. First she walked over to the closet and opened the door, half hoping that it would lead her out of the place, but instead of an escape all she found were clothes. They were a mixture of black and red and black and purple. Some of them fit her style well enough, mostly the red and black ones, but the red and purple ones were a little on the girly side for her. She didn’t care to stare at ugly dresses and skirts for too long so she closed the door and walked over to the desk. The pen on it was slightly worn-down and the paper seemed to be covered in her own hand writing. She picked up the paper and started reading it’s contents.

Dear diary,
    I’m scared. Lately I’ve been noticing certain things that really concern me. The scientists are getting closer to pulling out Korosu, and I don’t like it. They don’t understand. They haven't seen what I’ve seen or experienced what I’ve experienced. Apparently, the encounter they had last time wasn’t enough. I don’t know what they’re trying to accomplish or why they’re trying to accomplish it. I just want them to stop, but of course they won’t. There's no way my pleas are going to even make them stop and think about what they’re doing. They’re so incredibly stupid and blind. Why won’t they open their eyes and see what it is that they’re truly doing? Somebody, please, make them stop.

Sometimes I’ll go into this mode where…..it’s hard to describe, but I’ll try. Ummm...maybe an example would suffice. Sometimes when I’m daydreaming or thinking I’ll just randomly veer off track from my norm and start daydreaming or thinking about things that are very Korosu-esc. Also, sometimes when I look at one of the scientists, I feel a burst of hatred and an urge to do terrible things to them. Normally this wouldn’t concern me, because I have a reason for feeling that way and I do harbor those feelings, but this is different. It’s a different kind of hatred for different reasons that I can never put my finger on, because whenever I try to the feeling slips away. It does the same whenever I notice that those feelings aren't mine. One time I was having an episode while brushing my hair in the bathroom and I noticed that my eyes were slightly tinted violet.

I have to get out of here soon. I don’t care how I do it, I just need to. It’s only going to get worse from here on out and who knows how long I have until I become Korosu or just go completely bonkers. Although, there may not be that much of a difference. The line between us is starting to blur, even more so than it already was before I came here.

Even if I get out, will I be able to return to normal? After I get away from the testing will I get whatever was left of my sanity back or will I just stay like this? Even if I leave now, if this damage is permanent then I’ve just lost a huge chunk of whatever time I had left. Once the clock reaches zero the scientists will have won, or at least think they have. The real winner of all of this will be Korosu. No matter what happens, she’ll win. Why does fate seem to like her so much?

As soon as she finished reading the paper she heard a door open, but in the opposite direction of the closet door. She turned her head toward the noise to find that a door had magically appeared and was being held open by someone in a lab coat. She put down the paper and tried to find some means of escape, as she knew what was coming next, but she was soon grabbed by the one who had opened the door and dragged out of the room.

As soon as she left the room it seemed that she had entered a new one. This one was a lot less home-like and a lot more sinister. She was forced onto a lying chair with old blood stains on it and strapped down. She tried to struggle, but her restraints were too strong. She tried to look for the one who had put her in this position, but he had already safely situated himself in a nearby observation room. Soon a some kind of robot came down from the ceiling with a billion and one needles at the ready. She tried to stop the first one from entering her arm but her restraints kept her in line. A surge of pain enveloped first her arm and then her entire body, and she soon realized that she could no longer move. She sat in the chair and helplessly watched as the bot came down with another needle, and then another on, and then another one.

She had no idea what exactly they were putting into her body but it muted all sounds and made the room she was in feel it it was a separate world that she had no part of. Her head and thoughts felt like they were spinning. Soon the only discernible thing was a feeling growing in her stomach. In the mist off all of this spinning, she couldn't help but wonder what it was and decided to investigate it. Once she did the spinning cleared a bit and new thoughts and feelings surfaced. As she went through them she understood them better and she grew to like them. She soon embraced them and they became the world's one, and only, truth.

Suddenly everything became clear, and she saw the room she was once in. However this sight remained just for one second as it grew dark and black hands came out of the walls and began grabbing at her. There was nothing she could do, as she still couldn't move. She could only sit there and feel herself being slowly ripped apart by a mixture of long, black arms connected to strong hands and arms that were connected to faces on the wall; faces that she recognized; faces of her previous victims. They were the last thing she saw before the world around fizzled out of existence, taking her along with it.

A hazy vision of her falling and landing on a pile of something flooded her mind. Through the haze she could barely make out that the pile was other versions of her that all all died in different, but equally horrible ways. A laughed echoed in her brain as her mind and body returned to how it was before she had this vision.

Last edited by Minea on Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:10 pm

As soon as Korosu finished attacking, Sly was immediately upon her. He took advantage of her compromised position and came hurdling at her with his rapier pointed at his shoulder. She she might have been able to move her arms quickly enough by using her mini lighting shocks to force her body to move, but in their current position it would just end up doing more harm than good. Luckily for her she still had five of her floating swords above her. Once of which was all she needed to block the attack. Right as their blades were about to clash she told Sly, “Nice try, but you seem to have forgotten something rather important. Hopefully next time you won’t be as careless as to overlook something so important. Are you so scared that you're not thinking properly? Or maybe even after all you’ve seen you still refuse to believe the truth?”

Before she could mutter anything else, Sly moved on to his next attack. He quickly turned and moved like a top towards her forcing her to move back a few feet.  It’s lucky that she did so, because as soon as she moved Sly stopped spinning and brought down a rain of his rapiers. Finally some of her swords from around the roof had come at him, but he easily dodged them and repeated his other attack,which she blocked this time with one of her scythes. She let the one in her left hand float away from her body and cut off Sly’s exit in order to prevent this cycle from restarting. Then she attacked him with a diagonal slash followed by a horizontal one. Just to add to the mix she had her scythe on the opposite side of Sly follow the exact same move set at the exact same time, and to finish it all she hooked both scythe around Sly on opposite sides and forced them to slash towards each other creating a scissor-like effect.

Of course, she made sure not to forget Sly’s own floating swords and this time occupied them by taking a large number of her surrounding swords and gathering them above both Sly and wherever his floating rapiers were. Without hesitation, she forced them to relentless rain down upon their targets. She figured that this would be enough to busy Sly’s rapiers once again, but also add a little more challenge to her own attacks. She knew that since she was in the same area as Sly that her own swords would come and attack her, but she was perfectly fine with that. After all, she could always block it with one of her own floating swords, cause it to deform around her, or just move slightly to pass by her harmlessly.

Finally finished with her attack, she thought back to what Sly had said and giggled a bit. “Am I not allowed a turn at being the copy cat? I want to see what it’s like. Plus it seems to be working pretty well. Although, pretty much anything I could’ve done would end up working pretty well. Ya know, for all that talk you’re rather, oh what do you call it?....Underwhelming when it comes to actual combat. I guess you can still get a gold star for that little fighting spirit of your if you really want. It’s your only redeemable quality, and calling it that much is doing you a BIG favor. Hmmm I wonder when I became so nice? I guess fighting with a semi-coherent idiot has put me in a rather good mood. You really should be thanking me for all the complements.” She rolled her free arm a few times and then bowed. She turned her head up while still in her bowing stance and added snarkily with a snide look on her face, “But, I’ll be frank. You really do suck at this fighting thing. Maybe you should’ve aspired to be something that would suit your skill level better, like a sales clerk.” She got up from her bow and spun her scythe around a bit, as if she was challenging Sly to prove her wrong.

Edit: That moment when you realize that you've been using magenta instead of a bright purple, and then you have to edit all your posts to get the right color.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:02 pm

He only made a few rounds of the same pattern of attack against this woman, and could only conclude that it had insignificant effects. All she did was block with one of the floating plasma blades and stepping aside from his spin attack. She learned quickly enough to retaliate and attempt to intercept him with her scythe. Interesting…

Just as Sly made another failed pass, he saw the woman attempting an attack. In his peripheral vision, the scythe in his way mimicked her movements. Sly just slammed his foot down and, Blue Moon in one hand and Enigma on the other, he spun against the two weapons and blocked them both. When they locked and quickly gave way, he whirled again and blocked, using opposite weapons for scythes this time. Then they would back away and, in a brief moment, attempt to strike like a pincer. Commendable, but not good enough. Sly hurled Enigma up into the air and released the cuffs that held Blue Moon onto his arm. Holding it in both hands, he slammed the pommel onto the ground and vaulted himself over the two scythes, somersaulting in the air. At that moment, he saw the floating plasma blades aiming at him. Sly met them as he brought Blue Moon forward and created another glowing blue shield, blocking their attacks toward him. Behind and around him, there were loud chimes, and a quick glance saw his floating rapiers getting struck off balance and literally spinning everywhere.

Still in the air, Sly pointed his palm towards the woman and closed his fist. The floating rapiers, while spinning, would attempt to collapse onto and strike her. If she attempted to block them with her swords again, they would just bounce off to the side a bit, thanks to their spinning motion, and continue their path towards the woman. In the same time, as Sly came down towards her, he swung Blue Moon downwards, attempting an aerial finisher-style attack. If she dared to block this, the scythe would bounce off her sword, swing back around with greater speed and strike her again, this time with Sly landing onto the ground on his two feet. Whatever the result of this remained unknown, but Sly was not done here.

Enigma fell back down from the air and, releasing one hand from Blue Moon, Sly caught it and, just as quickly, attempted to stab her right shoulder again in hopes to incapacitate her, at least until he figured how to get Minea back. If she managed to still be standing without a scratch, Sly would activate his floating rapier’s abilities. They would disintegrate, by all of her defences before reforming into rapiers, all pointing towards her no more than 3metres away around her. Then they would speed towards her, attempting to impale. No matter if they were blocked, dodged or made contact, they would then disappear and reappear elsewhere and the endless attack continues.

Meanwhile, Sly would do all he could on his end, locking his arm onto Blue Moon again and attacking this woman, slashing her with Blue Moon and immediately followed by an impale from Enigma. He made sure to vary the slash, from horizontal to diagonal, as well as ensuring her slashed her once or twice, without making an obvious pattern, before impaling her once more. Sly would only aim for her limbs. If she attempted to retaliate against him, Sly would dash and ‘dash-by slash’ her with Blue Moon, to the Enigma blade behind her, and continue his attack from there on.

If anything, he must give her as little breathing room as possible…

Health: 99% [Time magic: 100%]
    False Pieces Available: 190%

Structures active:
    Blue Moon Scythe
    Enigma Blade
    10x Floating rapiers
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sat May 07, 2016 2:32 pm

Minea could hear distant screaming and crying. She couldn't recognize the voice, but even if she wanted to she couldn’t. Her brain was slow  and it it a hard time making connects or having thoughts of every kind. All she could do was listen to her surroundings. Noises of all kinds echoed in her mind, not really being processed. There was nothing, and yet there was noise; a noise that seemed to be unending. She greatly wished for it to stop. It was the only thing her mind could concentrate on, the noise and how much she wanted it gone. The more she wished for it to leave the louder it grew, and soon she could make sense out of the occasional sound. Someone was begging for her to stop. She couldn't help but wonder what, but she didn’t want to have to deal with hearing the noise anymore. It seemed to be affecting her own brain. It seemed as if the noise was being screamed directly into her ear, and any thought she had seemed to scream as well, battling for room in her muddied brain. The person continued screaming in her ear, disregarding any wish of Minea’s. “Please. I don’t want to die. If I do then Corrin will be all alone. He can’t face that. Please. We’ve already had out hard lot in life. I know we’ve had to do bad things in order to survive, but I’m sorry. I’ll make it up to you somehow. Just please hurt me anymore.”

Suddenly the person stopped talking and for some reason began screaming. They would occasionally get louder for a split second, waver a bit, and then continue on as if nothing happened. Soon they were accompanied with what she could only describe as gurgling, and they they died down and stopped completely. For a split second everything was completely silent, and Minea was happy. However soon the silence was ended when a laugh just as loud as the scream pounded its way into her mind, demanding to be heard. She wanted to cover her ears to protect herself from it but then she realized that she couldn't move her arms. In fact, she didn’t even know where they or her ears were. She panicked for a split second and listened intently to the laughing, trying to get any answers on what was happening. Then she realized the one laughing was her. She put all of what little energy she had into opening her eyes, despite not knowing where they were, and it worked.

She soon found herself standing in a dark and decrepit alleyway. There was blood polled, splattered and dragged all over the place. In the center of this disaster was was looked like a pre-teen girl. Portions of her skin all over her body were delicately cut off and carved like some sort of twisted Jack-O-lantern. The word “worthless” had been carved into her leg, and was surprisingly easy to read. The corners of every letter dripped with blood as if it was crying for the unfortunate truth. Her head had been smashed into and dragged on the wall multiple times. Her throat was red and bleeding, as if someone had squeezed it with tremendous force.  All of her teeth had been knocked out and were scattered all over the place, often times stuck on the wall or to the floor by a thick layer of blood. Her face was completely deformed, probably from all the times it had been forced into the walls and floor. Her body stepped forward even though she didn’t tell it to move and she could see that her legs were covered in blood as well. However, they didn’t hurt at all and her clothing was not ripped and merely stained making her come to the conclusion that the blood wasn’t hers. She tried to look back at the mangled body as she passed on from it carelessly but her body would not obey any of her directions. A horrible feeling that she had somehow been the culprit of this horrible crime rose in her chest.

She continued to walk down the empty alleyway for a few minutes  and eventually she was met by a boy about the same age as the girl she had killed. At first he happily ran towards her, probably thinking that she was who he was looking for, but he soon slowed down and asked her, “Do you know where Kamui is?” He walked forward a few more steps and then abruptly stopped. His eyes lit up with fear and he began trembling all over. He turned to run away, but she grabbed him by his hair and pulled him back. “You want to know where you’re precious friend is?” She could hear her own voice say. It sounded so familiar and yet foreign. It was as if it had been infected with something. The way it was being used to convey such a sinister intent caught her off guard. She, of course, wasn’t the nicest person around and would often bicker and yell at people, but never had she heard herself sound so bloodthirsty. It was a weird mix of anger and utter joy that she never wanted to explore.

Soon she had dragged the boy all the back to his friends body. As soon as he saw her he fell to his knees and started weeping. She just stood and watched him for about one minute before he turned to her, eyes bloodshot with a mix of deep sorrow and burning hatred. He tried to punch her but she just caught his arm and broke it. He doubled over in pain but quickly recovered and tried punching her with his other arm, which she also broke. This time she started kicking him before he could get up to fight again. The boy stayed on the ground, but did not weep. He looked up to her with the same expression and said, “You’re not going to make me cry again. Now that Kamui’s gone I have to fend for myself. She thinks I need her to be strong, but I’ll show her. KAMUI! YOU BETTER BE WATCHING RIGHT NOW!” In response to this she stopped on his back, forcing him to lie face down on the floor. “Oh, really. How about I test that strong resolve of yours.” She broke both of his legs to keep him from moving and walked back over to the corpse of Kamui. She lifted her up by her hair, but the body quickly fell back down and the hair and part of her scalp with it ripped off of her head. She bent down over the body and thrust her hand into the corpse’s chest. She could feel what little warmth remained in the body as she felt around for something. What she was looking for became evident when she grabbed onto something and pulled it straight out of her chest.

She walked back over to the boy and kicked his face so it flung up and hit the wall behind him. He started to fall back down but she caught him with her free hand. She took her hand off of him and placed her knee on his chest to keep him in place. He tried to struggle and fall back onto the floor in defiance but he quickly stopped, probably due to how much pain it caused him. She grabbed one of her throwing knives from inside her pouch and stabbed it into his shoulder and then the wall behind him. The area surrounding both puncture points froze and pinned that side of him to the wall. She repeated this process in all of the other corners of his torso, preparing to hold him down for some reason. She then broke his jaw, forcing it to hang open and tilted his head up towards her while still forcing it back to the wall. Without hesitation, she plunged Kamui’s heart into the boy’s open mouth. He tried to struggle but the previous precautions she had taken against this were working. Once the heart was in his mouth good enough, she grabbed his jaw and forced it upwards, crushing the heart and spilling blood onto the both of them. “That’s right. Chew, chew. You don’t want to choke now do you?” She could hear herself say. The boy began coughing, causing more blood to spill out of his mouth and onto their surroundings.

After the heart had completely lost it’s shape and volume, she pushed it down his throat with her two fingers. The boy began coughing again, desperately trying to keep the heart out of his thought, but eventually it disappeared, accompanied by a loud gulping noise. The boy just sat there, shocked, but did not cry. She took a step away from him as he began throwing up, mixing the blood he was covered him with bile.“Maybe you were right about the crying thing.” Her voice seemed to echo throughout the alleyway as it broke the silence. “But I can still make you scream.” As soon as she said that she took another throwing knife out and repeatedly stabbed him in the stomach. Despite his best efforts the alleyway was once again filled with the noise of screaming. She could only stand there and watch as she stabbed him over and over and over. She wish she could make herself stop, but no matter how hard she tried her body wouldn't allow it. She tried to scream that she was sorry but the only noise that came out of her mouth was another sadistic laugh. She wanted to cry, still her body would having nothing of it. The whole time she could only could only watch and listen to this poor innocent boy scream in terror. He said no words but she knew he was screaming for help, for salvation, for the end. She could recall the feeling all too well. More than ever she wanted to join him in his screaming, but she was helpless, useless, worthless.

After what seemed like ages she stopped stabbing the poor boy, leaving her knife still plugged into his body. He stared off into space, obviously on the brink of death, but she apparently wasn’t done with him yet as she took out her sword, activated it’s fire magic, and slashed him with it, making sure she only scratched him. His body soon set fire, melting the ice that pinned him to the wall and leaving him free to writhe around in pain on the floor. She backed away from him to keep herself free from being burnt and watched him until he stopped moving altogether. She walked back the way she came, leaving the burning corpse behind her. However, she didn’t seem to follow her own body. She stayed in the same place and watched her body as it walked away from the scene, still covered in blood. She turned around and the two spirits of the ones she had just killed stood before her, both as deformed as their bodies were at death. They grabbed her and pulled her towards them. Suddenly, she was falling. Below her was a giant red sea. It slowly got bigger and bigger as she came closer and closer to it. Eventually, she reached it and fell into it with a large splash. She tried to swim to the surface, but her body started to move in strange compulsions as the water around her burned her like acid. She struggled for a bit and felt the acid go into her throat and fill both her lungs and stomach. Soon all of her sense failed her once again and all returned to as it was before this hellish nightmare.

(I'll write Korosu's Post tomorrow. I would've done it today, but I underestimated how long this would take and I have to go to bed. I kinda went a little overbaor don this. Also, I had to sign up for the SAT today, which took FOREVER due to technical difficulties. )
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Sun May 08, 2016 2:06 pm

Sly seemed to have taken offense to what she had said and fought with a new vigor this time around which was exactly what she wanted. It would be boring if he stayed at the same level the whole time and she didn’t want to waste this wonderful opportunity she was given. He managed to avoid getting hurt from all her most recent attacks and proceeded to bombard with with an onslaught of attacks, probably in hopes that he could get her on the defensive. The idea was a rather cute one but he lacked the bit to fulfill it. She wondered for a brief moment how long this guy would hold out, and if she should stop playing with him and get to business. She quickly decided that she should have enough time to beat this guy whether or not she played with him the whole time. After all, she did just come out and she would most likely have days to roam about before she was forced to go back in her boring old cage.

Sly had jumped into the air in order to avoid her pincer attack and while still in mid air sent his floating rapiers at her. Her first instinct was to block them with her own floating swords, but due to their spinning momentum she settled for a wall of plasma that she summoned right in front of her. All of the swords hit it and flung backwards, not touching a hair on her body. Before she could think to take this wall away, Sly came at her from in the sky, scythe at the ready. She merely moved her wall up a bit to meet his weapon. He quickly rebounded and went in for another attack but just managed to hit the same wall again. This time instead of trying to foolishly attack her in the same way, he landed on the ground in front of her.He held up his hand and caught one of his weapons, not hesitating to attack her with it. She disbanded her wall and waited for Sly to come closer. Once she felt he was close enough she sidestepped out of the way. She hoped that through this gesture Sly might better get the message that she was just toying with him. She didn’t need to go all out against him and what little resistance he offered could be easily taken care of.

Suddenly, the floating rapiers that had been forced back by her just moments ago disintegrated and appeared right next to her. The didn’t hesitate to hurl themselves at her but she would just create a small block of plasma a foot or two away from her body that would block it. After the first wave of this finished the next quickly came and she had no doubt that this would continue on for quite awhile. She rolled her eyes and continued her tactic in order to keep herself unharmed. In the midst of all of these attacks, Sly came at her personally with both of his weapons by slashing, jabbing, and practically everything under the sun. She skillfully blocked all of his attacks, sometimes using one of her defensive floating swords above her if her scythe wasn’t in a very good position. In all of this excitement she didn’t really find herself using the other scythe she had made all that much so she decided to disband that in light of something new.

Eventually she got bored of just defending and she decided it was time to attack once again. However the first time she tried to attack Sly just dashed away and then came right back up to her, attacking her once more. It seems that she would have to stop his motion. Once she found her next opening she quickly slashed at him causing him to dash away just as she expected. Before he could come back at her she turned her scythe into a giant drill that surrounded both her entire lower arms without touching her. This new weapon would serve as both a weapon and a shield of sorts to protect her from Sly’s attacks which had mostly been aimed at her limbs. It seemed that he didn’t want to kill her because it was poor old Minea’s body. He would regret not going in for the kill when he was in his grave.

With this new weapon she had attained she met him as he came hurtling back towards her and returned his barrage of random slashes and jabs but this time with a twist. The drill was constantly spinning, causing any weapon that hit it to be forced off of it and in another direction, essentially making the reviver open longer and spend more time correcting mistakes. If this was allowed to go on for very long it would cause a downward spiral and inevitably end in a hit of some sort. She then created long streams of plasma all around her and sent them all at Sly. These streams would act differently from the swords as they would act as more of a liquid than a solid. They would zoom past a blade as if it wasn’t there and continue on it’s path. It for whatever reason it was stopped then it would just splatter, quickly regroup, and attack again.

She continued to attack him close up, running back to where he was if necessary and slashed, prodded, and poked at him some more with her drill, this time with an added twist. She electrified her drill so that any weapon that hit it would end up transferring the lightning into the weapon, and the the wielder. After a little bit of this she decided to add to the barrage of outside attacks she had made and created several fire swords all around her that surrounded sly from all directions and flung themselves at him. These swords also function differently from her usual plasma swords as they would explode on impact, causing everywhere in the surrounding area to be enveloped in flames. She decided that if Sly was going to step up her game, so was she, just not to the point where she would kill him too easily as she had already decided earlier that she wanted to play with him some more. As she attacked him, she held a smug grin on her face, amused by her opponents attempt at retaliation.

(Brief science lesson! Both lightning and fire are a form of plasma as they hold magnetic properties. There is some debate that fire isn’t plasma as it’s not hot enough, but then again there’s debate on whether or not plasma is actually a state of matter as it’s essentially ionized gas. Also Korosu didn’t say anything this entire post. I think that’s a new record for out little chatterbox.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Fri May 13, 2016 5:42 am

Something was different in the way this woman attacked. At first, she seemed far too relaxed and was merely taking steps here and there to avoid his attacks. It was annoying at first, but it was not something he minded. The longer he kept her here, the more he could think about looking for weaknesses and potentially bring Minea back. He avoided all her attacks, all except a minor cut to his back, but she was also effectively retaliating against his. Blue Moon would have been able to put away most powerful witches, especially with the barrage of moves he had been pulling. But if this woman thought he was running out of tricks, she would be far from right.

He thought he had her the moment he double-slashed at her with Blue Moon, but she conveniently dropped a shield. Not even taking advantage of her while she was defending was enough. If that had worked, while his floating rapiers busied her, he would have at least cut through her defences and push her off balance. While he was dashing around the rooftop, still drying to break her defence, he almost lost his focus when one of her scythes morphed into what appeared to be a drill of some sorts. Almost by sheer instinct, he abandoned his tactic to attack her and focused on veering his body away from it, passing by her without even landing a hit. Stopping and grabbing at the hilt of Enigma, rooted onto the ground, he looked back up at the woman, panting.

Perhaps he was really getting out of shape. His time spoiled under the comforts and luxury of Dragonstorm HQ started to take its toll on him. He had to find that vigor to fight again, or he could die here. Sly’s arms trembled as he stood upright and pointed his rapier towards the woman, still trying to catch his breath. Not that he could dash at her anymore, since Enigma would fail to work if he did not at least attempt to slash at his enemy while passing through. He would have to strike her with the blade to regain that ability to reposition himself around the rooftop. No doubt this woman’s power was enormous. If anything, Sly managed to survive this long thanks to the skills he had with his weapon.

The woman retaliated with what appeared to be whips of the same plasma she had been using. At first, Sly thought he could just break their path by placing a floating rapier in its way, but when he did so, it just passed through it. His eyes widened and, just as his heart leapt, he sidestepped away from one of the streams, then rolled away from another. There was no end to it as they quickly reformed and attacked again. His ears picked up footsteps behind him, and he turned to see her attempting to attack him while the streams were active. From where they were positioned, Sly was kneeling right on the crossfire between the streams and the woman. Quickly, he brought all his floating rapiers on him and, generating a quick burst of wind, they formed some makeshift wings behind him and sent him high into the air, almost 20ft. He did almost immediately such that the woman would run into her own plasma streams. Sly did not expect them to do anything to her, in the same manner that Sly’s weapons would not harm himself.

Once he peaked in the air, the ‘wings’ pointed all the blades down at her and sped down, at the moment the plasma stream would collide with her, hoping to catch her off-guard this time. In the same time, he hurled Enigma straight down, the blade stabbing and rooted onto the ground, only 5metres from the woman as Sly started to descend a further 5metres. As he did so, she decided to surround him with more plasma blades to collapse onto him, only this time they were enflamed. Sly snorted a bit. He remembered Minea used something similar and they exploded upon contact. Being prepared this time, he broke Blue Moon from its grip on his arm and spun the weapon around him, generating a large dome shield that effectively blocked and absorbed all the impact and explosion while he landed safely down.

Within the smoke of the multiple blasts, Sly stuck Blue Moon onto the ground in front of him, forming a large rectangular water shield, keeping him safe from the lingering flames that remained. He tapped on his timepiece, retrieving the blackened pieces he had used in his fight against Minea that he returned, and formed a dagger with the flintlock mechanism. There, he aimed carefully through the smoke, past the rooted Enigma, until he could potentially see her. With that, he held onto the trigger and released to fire a large black marble. This marble tore through the shield without breaking it or losing speed. As it moved past Enigma, the marble quickly opened up into a hiltless dagger, blade pointing towards the woman. The dagger would be able to pierce through any plasma shield she may drop and would require her to dodge it instead. In actual, Sly was aiming at the drill. Thanks to her electrifying it, the dagger would pierce through the plasma instead of being rebounded off, absorb all the electricity, and break out from the other end and hopefully pierce her leg. With luck, he could end the fight here and now and the electricity zapping Minea back in control.

Health: 99% [Time magic: 100%]
    False Pieces Available: 220%

Structures active:
    Blue Moon Scythe
    Enigma Blade
    10x Floating rapiers
    Dark gundagger (Ammo: 0/1)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sun May 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Minea found herself in a round room that was absolutely empty. The wood flooring was old and worn down and creaked with the slightest movement. There were several doors on the wall of the room, all curved to fit the wall and made out of stained metal. She walked forward to one of the doors, causing something to ooze out from underneath the floorboards and dirty her boots. She looked down to see what it was and her eyes were met with the sight of some weird solution that seemed to be a mix of a red and black liquid along with water. She lifted her foot to find that the black substance stuck to both her boot and the ground, forcing her to lift harder than she normally would. The red substance seemed to do the same thing, except it wasn’t as thick and easily left the floor. The water stayed on the ground and mixed a little more with the other two substances. She decided to ignore this as she moved forward to the door, slower than usual due to the black liquid.

She opened the door to find all that lay behind it was a mirror. As the door lay open she could easily see her reflection but something was wrong. The person being reflected wasn’t her. Instead it was a girl with long, black hair whose clothes were covered in blood. The reflection stared at her with the most amused look on her face. It didn’t seem to be happy at something normal like a good joke, but something much more sinister. Her reflection looked down upon her seemingly mocking her. It was as if she was telling her, “I win, you lose. There’s nothing you can do about that and you know it.” Minea moved her arm to see if the reflection would do the same, and it did. She continued to stare at for a little while longer and she couldn't help but get a feeling of sorrow and helplessness. Her reflection was right. There was nothing she could do. Suddenly, her reflection lugged out at her and caught her by the throat. At first she tried to pry the hands off of her neck, but as she looked into her reflection's eyes she stopped. She was going to get choked whether she liked it or not, and struggling wasn’t going to do anything. She slowly let her hand fall to her side. Soon her vision got blurry and she could barely feel her own tear fall down her face and onto the floor. It joined with its brethren and was soon swept back up into the air as the reflection disappeared, causing Minea to fall to the floor. She laid on the ground for a few moments and regained her composure.

She stood back up, now covered in the mixture that pooled on the floor, and walked over to a different door. This time when she opened it she was greeted with herself, but this time there was no mirror. Inside of it lay a room only a few feet in depth and only as wide as the door. Minea saw herself chained to the wall. Her eyes were glazed over and her head was limp. She knew this version of her was still alive as it was faintly breathing, but it didn’t seem to recognize the world around her. She waved her hand if front of the other’s eyes. There was no reaction. She pulled her hand back to her side only to notice that it had been covered in something. At first she thought it was a spider web but upon closer inspection she realized that it was puppet strings. She promptly turned away from this door and went to the one closest to it. This time it opened up to a long hallway. As she walked inside she noticed that the walls were covered with paintings. All of them showed someone dying in unspeakable ways, and in every single one of them she was nearby, laughing or finishing the act. She tried not to look at them, but she couldn’t help it. It was like the hallway wanted to to absorb all of them and commit them to memory. At the end of the hallway there was one large painting in the shape of a door. There was no doorknob for her to turn, so she turned back, hoping that one of the door in the round room would lead to somewhere. Where it was that she wanted to go exactly, she didn’t know. All that she did know was that she had to keep moving. She had an unshakable feeling that if she stopped moving then something terrible would happen.

Before she could make it very far, something grabbed her and started pulling her inside the painting. She tried to grab at it and struggle against it, but to no avail. Before she was completely engulfed into the painting she noticed that the thing pulling her in was little black hands, which seemed to be made out of the same material as the weird black stuff from earlier.
    On the other side of the painting the world was expansive and empty. The only thing inside of it was the floor that was made out of the same mixture as earlier. There was no roof, no walls, and no ceiling. The world seemed to go endlessly on without a thing in sight whether you looked any of the cardinal directs or up. She lowered her head down from looking at the emptiness that was above her to see that someone had appeared in front of her. It was hard to tell, but it seemed to be the boy who was in the painting. The only difference was that his body was undamaged. The boy walked toward her and looked up at her with bitter hatred in his eyes. “Hello. I doubt that you remember me.” Minea just looked at him, obviously confused as to her situation. The boy continued. “Don’t worry it’ll all come back to you soon. For the time being allow me to fill you in on something very important. I’ve been given the opportunity of a lifetime. We all have. Not that it matters all too much now that we’re dead, but no matter how you look at it it’s still a wonderful thing. You see, we’ve been allowed to fulfill justice.” Minea’s confused face did not falter. “Still nothing, huh? Let’s see if I can jog your memory.”

He grabbed her hair and forced her onto the ground and then broke her arm with an incredible stretch that someone his age and girth should not have. As shots of pain ran throughout her arm she could hear faint echoes of the past she forgotten. Out of the echoes she could hear the boy scream at her, no longer hiding his bitter resentment. “IS THAT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU?! HERE LET ME GIVE YOU SOME MORE!” He quickly broke her other arm, causing her to double over in pain. Soon a hazy vision filled her brain. She alone in a baseball field, a baseball bat was laying on the ground next to her. She was on her knees and looking at someone, at herself, wondering why she had done it, wishing for the pain to be over, and being afraid to die. The vision soon left her and she stared back at the boy. She managed to spit out, “I-I think I do remember you now. You were at a baseball field, right?”  

The boy knelt down to her and said, “See, I told you you’d remember.” He spit on her face and stood back up. “That’s not all of the story of course. Heck, it’s hardly the beginning.” He held out his right hand and a bat materialized into it. He took batting position and clubbed her right back into the floor. Once again a vision began playing in her head. She was getting hit repeatedly by the same bat, only it was another version of herself. This version of her seemed to have the same eyes as the girl in the reflection earlier. Once again she came back to reality. The boy looked down at her, bat at the ready for another go-around. “Now would you like to tell me more of my own story?”

She looked up to him, her pain showing on her face. “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t know what I was doing or why I even did it.-”

Before she could finish the boy wacked her again with the bat. “YOU’RE SORRY?!” He hit her again with the bat. “I would tell you what you did, but you’ll find that out for yourself pretty soon here. As for why you did it." He put the bottom of the bat on the floor and rested his arms on it. “I think it’s pretty obvious and I think you know. But if you insist on you ignorance then I’ll tell you. You did it because you enjoyed it. I saw your face as I lay on the ground squirming in pain, begging for my own life. You couldn't get enough of it. Now it’s my turn, but I’m gonna need a new weapon.” He tossed aside the bat and this time broke her leg so that a sharp chuck of the bone was bursting out of her flesh. He grabbed the end, placed a hand on her leg, and pulled. Slowly but surely he was able to pull the bone straight out of her leg. He used this to cut all over her entire body. Another vision flooded into her brain. She was screaming in agony, trying to make words come out of her mouth but failing. She could feel tears stream down her face and mix with the warm liquid that now covered her entire body. She thought about people she had never met about, but she knew they were his friends and family. She wasn’t going to be able to go on that date this weekend. She wasn’t going to be able to get married, get a job, make an impact on this world. Nothing. She had hardly begun her life and now it was already ending. There was still so much she wanted to do, that she had to do. Her entire existence was so short and meaningless. What would people think of her after she was gone? Would they care? Would they cry for her? She had never thought of any of this before because she never imagined she would be so close to the end. What to happen to her after she died? Was there really some sort of afterlife where she could be happy or would she just cease to exist? Even if there was some sort of afterlife, could he be happy dying like this?

When she came to she noticed that her eyes too were flooded with tears and covering her face. “I told you I’m sorry what else do you want from me?!”

This seemed to enrage the boy as he stabbed her shoulder. “WHAT DO I WANT FROM YOU! I WANT JUSTICE! I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO DIE IN PAIN AND MISERY! I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO HAVE YOUR LIFE STOLEN AWAY FROM YOU! I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE COMPLETELY VOID OF ALL HOPE!” He stabbed her once again in the opposite shoulder. “DO YOU REALLY THINK SAYING ‘I’M SORRY’ IS GOING TO FIX THINGS. I’M SORRY ISN’T GOING TO BRING ME BACK TO LIFE! I’M SORRY ISN’T GOING TO GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK! I’M SORRY WOULDN'T BE ENOUGH EVEN IF YOU HAD ONLY BROKEN MY PHONE DO YOU REALLY THINK IT’S GOING TO BE ENOUGH IN A SITUATION LIKE THIS?!” He used his free hand hand clasped around Minea’s throat. “But if you really want to apologize then sure go ahead. I’ll even make a deal with you. I’ll stop stabbing you when you apologize 1,000 times.” As soon as he finished saying that he quickly started stabbing all over her body, making sure to to avoid her chest to keep her ability to talk unhindered.

“I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY! I’M SORRY!” She repeatedly screamed on the top of her lungs. She knew that she would never reach the number in time, but she had to. It was an outlet for all of her pain. After what seemed an eternity, the boy stopped stabbing her. She stopped apologizing and sniffled, trying to keep herself from hyperventilating and sobbing uncontrollably. Despite her best efforts to keep all of it in, shaky, breathy cries roared from her mouth. The boy just stood there and stared at her with a satisfied look upon his face. “This is what a monster like you deserves. And don’t think you’ve made it to 1,000 apologies. You still have a long way to go, a very long way. I’ll come back and redeem all of those apologies later. And don’t think that I’ll be done with you after that. I only said that I’d stop stabbing you. There are still plenty of things I can do to you.” He raised his arm and prepared to stab her dead in between the eyes. “OH, and if you haven’t remembered yet, I’m Henry. You killed me October 22nd at 4:32 P.M. by asphyxiation.” He finally brought down his hand in one swift motion. The last thing Minea could remember was insurmountable agony along with pure disparity.  

(Didn't have time to post for Korosu. I'll see if I can squeeze that into my schedule over the week.)
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Sat May 21, 2016 5:49 pm

Sly tried to have her own weapon attack her. Cute. Of course, it still could hurt her if she was stupid enough to let it hit her, but she wasn’t so she was fine. Instead she turned it into a shield to block Sly’s rapiers. “Boring. After all that you’re still using the same old things. I thought they had moved on from that by now, or are you really just that underwhelming? I thought I saw a sliver of potential in you but I guess I was wrong. Be careful or else I may just stop playing with you and get right back to business.” She briefly thought back to when she had started attacking with her drills. Sly had quickly backed off and had made it quite evident that he was reaching his limit as far as endurance goes. Maybe this battle would be over soon even if she didn’t stop playing with him. When he went to attack her next his arm was trembling. It really was satisfying to watch someone go from a big, tough, and confident at the beginning of the fight to a crying, whispering, shadow of what they used to be. Finally he was learning that he really should be fearing her and was beginning to understand the full scope of the situation.

Soon Sly came down not to far in front of her engulfed in his own protective bubble. For a brief second everything was engulfed in smoke so she couldn’t see anything, but soon the smoke cleared enough for her to see Sly throw a marble, which turned into a hiltless dagger mid-air, right at her. As she moved to block it with her drill she said, “You really don’t learn do you?” Then, when the blade struck her drill, it broke it and continued hurling towards her le now charged up with electricity. She used her own electricity to force her leg out of harm just in time and then stared back at Sly with a smug grin on her face. “Oh so maybe that was a LITTLE different. I suppose you haven’t run out of tricks yet. What was that supposed to be your trump card out of desperation to keep your own life? I can tell you're nearing the end of your endurance, and soon you’ll fall just like everybody else. Now, see. You weren't so special, now were you? I don’t know why everyone like to insist that they are when they’re obviously not. Maybe so you can live with yourselves after all the things you’ve done. Honestly, I think this is a pretty suiting punishment for you.” As soon as She finished her last sentence, she continued on with her next attack.

This time she attacked again with her drill except this time she used lighting to speed her up significantly, forcing her body to move much faster than it should be able to without spending the energy needed to run. It was almost as if her body was fully automated and doing exactly what she wanted all by itself. This time she decided to do more of a hit and run attacks than a barrage, after all  if she went all out now things would be over and she wanted to work on this guy a little more before she killed him.  After she was done with that attack she returned a good distance away from him and “melted” all of her swords that were scattered across the roof, so that a thin layer of plasma covered the entire roof. Of course, she made sure to leave the space underneath her untouched so as not to hurt herself. She then created a whole bunch of fire around her and sent it around Sly in  a circle large enough to be a small room. From here she made more plasma poles and sent them into the circle, repeating this process and making it random so it wouldn't too easy for Sly to predict.  From there she used the plasma that she had just spread all over the floor to come together in random places and grate a spike from the ground up.  She expected him to try and get out of this from the top, so she jumped high up into the middle of the circle, created a hammer in floating by her hands, and swung down with ferocious strength to hopefully greet Sly. Regardless of if she hit anything or not, all of the attacks inside of the circle of fire would dissipate as to not harm herself.  

(Sorry if this post is short and not the best of quality. Especially at the end there. I wrote this at like 2;00 in the morning with a fuzzy brain of tried mush. Why was I up so late. Ask my sisters friends why they’re so loud. *sigh*)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Mon May 30, 2016 5:20 pm

((Sorry for the late response. Hectic past week ;-; ))

He had barely given his all, yet this woman continued to condescend him every moment she got. Not that he was really listening, but he thought he had shut her mouth for good. The gundagger was certainly not a trump card, but he did not feel like having to clarify, considering how many times he could prove him wrong. Perhaps civility triumphed over having to win an argument or maintain his ego. But what now? His gundagger missed and needed to reload. But at least it absorbed the impact when it collided and broke through the drill. He did not want to use his fire element, even if driven on the edge. Its purpose was to kill, and kill only. There would be no mercy from its strikes. A prick on the finger would not hurt, but if he were not careful, Minea's blood would be on his hands.

He still had some tricks left. His timepiece was glowing, as if on the brim with how many false pieces it had gathered. He could spend some now and manifest a few spirits or some clockwork companions to fight alongside him. But he would have to assess the usefulness of such a move if this woman could either block or destroy them with her plasma. Again, this would have been no problem if he could use his fire element. He would have to continue working around the shield.

After her little spat, she charged up her drill, despite how it had seen better days after the dark gundagger tore a hole through it. She would probably expect him to be ready to dodge to the side or block. Instead, he charged forward. He got a few seconds headstart before the woman charged forward as well in some insane speed and manner.

Sly just smirked. His purpose was to grab Enigma back, which rooted itself in between them while he was up in the air. The moment Sly reached and grabbed the blade by the hilt was also the moment the drill connected with the side of the blade. This impact was all he needed. In that same instance, Sly activated Enigma and dashed himself right past her, passing by the drill while spinning and slashing at her back and side with Blue Moon, still attached to his arm, and the gundagger which he was holding with the same arm.

Sly continued dashing in that direction in a blurring speed until he reached another Enigma that was behind the woman. And there he rested. The two Enigmas merged, and Sly had to uproot it again. He did not dash again when he noticed the floating plasma blades started to melt and cover the floor. The rest of the Enigma blades were unharmed, but there was a circular zone created beneath the woman so that it would not touch her shoes. This was bad.

Sly commanded his floating rapiers, still left over where he was before the dash, and they charged back towards him, impaling the woman if she did not block. Even if she generated a plasma wall, the blades would bounce around it and just return to Sly regardless. Before his shoes were dirtied, Sly used all ten of his floating rapiers to propell himself high in the air, away from the plasma and the flames. As expected, things would jut out from the plasma and attenpt to strike him with the poles and stakes. He veered away accordingly, using Blue Moon to block and scrape across the side if he got too close, before soaring towards the woman. She had suddenly closed the distance and was high above him, a large plasma hammer ready to land. Instinctively Sly positioned Blue Moon so the blade was in between him and the woman. As an afterthought, seeing that she conpletely exposed her body while trying to make a huge attacl with the hammer, he commanded the floating rapiers to dissociate from the wings formation and form a ring around Sly, spinning and attempting to slash at her chest, shoulder and abdomen.

When the hammer collided, Blue Moon echoed another loud chime and Sly was sent plummeting back onto the roof. His spine hit hard against it, the impact rolling him back up on his feet, but he slammed Blue Moon onto the ground and hook himself back in balance before the momentum push him off the rooftop. The edge was only 5metres from him. The world began to spin and he nearly dropped to his knees, feeling sick after being whiplashed like that just to avoid falling off.

Eventually his legs gave in and he slumped forward, his innards feeling like they were crushed. It was a very precarious position he was in, but he needed to rest for a moment to absorb the shock. Afterwards, he would assess if any of his attacks landed at all. He would have a plan regardless.

Health: 79% [Time magic: 100%]
    False Pieces Available: 270%

Structures active:
    Blue Moon Scythe
    Enigma Blade
    10x Floating rapiers
    Dark gundagger (Ammo: 1/1)

Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:18 pm

Minea was  in a barren wasteland. The only thing notable were all of the stones popping out from the dry dirt in an orderly array. All of the stones seemed to be carved into the same shape, making her think that someone had intentionally put these here before she arrived. At first she wondered why she was here and what she was supposed to do but things became evident to her when she looked closer at the carved stones. While they were all in the same shape, none of them had any writing on it...yet. That was her job. To dig graves, bury the dead, and carve their gravestones. She heard incomprehensible whispers behind her and turned to see what was causing the noise. The only thing that lay behind her was  a shovel and the body of the boy who had just killed her. It looked more like he was peacefully sleeping rather than dead, as his body had it’s full color.

She picked up the shovel and began digging not too far away from the stone. Repeatedly, she pressed the shovel into the dry dirt and put it in a pile. She had no idea how much time had passed by the time she had finally finished digging the grave as there was no sun to indicate the time, there was just the blue sky above her. She managed to climb out of the grave so she could pick up the corpse and place it where it belonged. While he lay in the grave he didn’t look as scary as he did earlier. He looked...pure. He looked as if he had never done anything bad. He looked like he wasn’t the type to do bad things. Guilt and pity rose in her soul as she looked at him. Eventually she couldn't take it anymore and looked away. She wiped the tears out of her eyes before they fell and began to lay the dirt back into the grave. Soon his face, and then his entire body was covered. When she finished with this task she moved onto the next one: carving the gravestone. A sharp rock had conveniently appeared next to it. She picked this rock up and began carving: Henry Carthrow,  Baseball field-October 22nd 4:32 P.M., Asphyxiation  into the gavestone. As soon as she finished a giant gust of wind swept up a large portion of the surrounding dirt, drawing out any of her surroundings into a brown mist.

When the wind ceased to blow and the air cleared she found that she was back in the same round room as before. The door she had gone through last time seemed to be calling to her in a variety of voices. She walked over to it, causing her shoes to re-emerge themselves in the strange mixture that oozed from the floor boards, but she stopped as her hand lay right over the doorknob. Something wasn’t right. What was it? She went through her thoughts but still couldn’t place her finger on it. Then she decided to stop thinking and just concentrate and listen. At first all she could hear was the occasional drop of liquid or creaking of the building, but soon she was able to tune that out. Her surroundings no longer existed to her as she was paying no attention to them. There was nothingness, but from the nothingness came clarity. She could “hear” the faint noises of battle. There was no sound to tell her this but yet  it somehow came into her mind and made itself known. Once the first piece of the puzzle was laid down the others soon fell into place to make a complete picture.

She opened her eyes and found herself to be back  in the circle room with many doors. Part of her was surprised to see that she was here instead of outside with Sly but most of her was determined. Determined to get her body back and stop whatever damage Kurisu was doing. She knew she hadn’t been gone too terrible long and that still was a chance that Sly was still alive, as small as it might be. She turned from the door and walked over to one of the locked doors. With the energy she had spared when Kurisu had first taken over, she grabbed on the door and pulled it open. It resisted her at first and fought to stay closed. As Minea stood pulling on the door, she could feel her energy drain. The vians in her hands began to glow with a purple light that slowly worked her way up her body with the aim of claiming it whole. Regardless, she kept fighting and pulling at the door. Just when her energy was about to deplete completely and give out, the door burst open with incredible force. She fell to the ground and splashed into the mixture that cover the floor. A light filled the room from the door, filling her heart with hope and a sense of victory. Before she could get up she upchucked a purple liquid, which mixed and seemingly vanished in the mixture below.  Now she got up, her body free from the purple liquid that plagued it before, and walked through the door.

(Just one more post from Kurisu and then I'm done with the double posts! Yay our Minea is back! You have no idea how much work that was. Oh, and BTW: I'm going to call her Kurisu from now on.)
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:28 pm

When Kurisu had charged at Sly with her damaged drill, Sly had tried to pull a trick on her by grabbing on of his weapons that just happened to lay right where they had clashed. As soon as he toughed it, he gained a giant buff in speed and used it to both fly away from harm and attack her. She had to admit, this caught her a little of guard, and if she didn’t have her floating swords above her then she would’ve been hit. Luckily for her, she kept always kept a few of them above her just for situations like this. As soon as she landed on the floor she continued on with her attacks as fast as she could, not wanting to give him any time to recover or think.

When she covered the ground in Plasma, Sly cleverly used his swords as wings to avoid him from harm. Unfortunately, he wasn’t as good at controlling this, it seemed to her, as his normal movement upon the ground, compromising his position. She exploited this when she turned her plasma into a hammer. Before her hammer could come into contact with any of her weapons, Sly tried to attack her once again with his floating rapiers, this time in a circle formation. She once again used her floating blades to block them, but this time she decided to be a bit more careful as Sly’s weapons were so close to her. She didn’t want them to rebound and end up hitting her in some other place, so wherever the blade was about to hit, she would send a blade to meet it and temporarily flatten it, as to form a small shield that would move through the air along with the rest of her body. Once the threat had passed, she turned the small shields back into swords and finally hit Sly’s scythe with her hammer. This sent him flying back towards the ground with such force that he almost skidded and tumbled off the rooftop. It had a similar effect on her, sending her flying backwards, albeit in a more controlled fashion.

She landed a few meters behind where she had initially jumped, making sure to clear the floor of her plasma as not to hurt herself. She looked across to see Sly. He was slumped over, in obvious pain from her last attack. Seeing him like this filled her heart with glee. She couldn’t help a loud, devilish laugh bubbling from her throat, starting off quiet, but soon turning into an all out psychotic laugh that echoed off of the roof and into the world below. Anyone who might have been nearby would’ve gotten a sudden chill down their spine at the sound of it. It conveyed all of her evil intentions and a mix of insanity, anger, delight, and sadness. All who heard it were almost drawn into the mind of Kurisu and enveloped into it’s wrath. If one was not careful they could easily lose themselves, whether it be from fear of it or simply the overbearing power it had upon their will.

If one were to look at her while she was making this horrendous noise, her true colors would show. In that moment Minea seemed to transform into someone else, someone with long, black hair that went down to her knees and had a sharp, purple metal hair accessory that looked like it could be a weapon itself. Her top changed to a black and purple steampunk corset with a small belt across her neck, chest, waist, and parts of her abdomen. Her black pants changed to a black and purple skirt which stopped about halfway down her thighs in the front and a little past her knees in the back. On her wrist was a silver chainmail bracelet with a dragon eye in the center, mimicking the look of a watch. Her shoes were black and silver stilettos with straps which at the end each held a small purple dragon eye. She seemed to gown in height, only adding to her intimidating appearance. Her own purple eyes had morphed as well. Instead of normal round papules, her eyes now harbored slitted pupils akin to those on her outfit but more alive. If one were to look at them, they would feel like they’re very soul was being pierced, judged, and quickly ripped apart, leaving nothing behind but an empty, broken, hopeless shell of what they used to be.  

After what might feel like an eternity, the laughing slowly quieted down and stopped completely. The vision of the other girl faded away and left Minea standing on the roof, her eyes still purple with a reptile-like slits in the pupils. Kurisu began to slowly walk forward, towards Sly, her eyes aglow with a overwhelming bloodlust. “You shouldn’t have showed weakness if you knew what good for you. Now it’s time to play in a different way. I’ve had enough of this idle fight. I want to rip you limb from limb. I want to grab you by your hair and smash your face into this roof until it’s so bloody and damaged that not even you own mother would recognize you and instead call you some sort of monster. I want to throw you off the roof and impale you with one of my swords so you can hang there, and be burned inside out until your own weight slowly forces the blade to make it’s way up your body, painfully cutting and burning any bone, organ or tissue it may come across until you finally die. That way you’ll have plenty of time to beg and cry for mercy, to scream for help that will never come, to say goodbye to your loved ones who you’ll never see again. And if I get bored of that maybe I’ll just let you fall and listen as your screams echo through the land, before they’re accompanied by a loud splatting sound and then silence. After that I could go and check out what remains of your corpse. And who knows, maybe I’ll even invite those loved ones you’ll call out to to see your corpse as well, before I break open their chest, rip out their ribs, and re-arrange their organs into whatever positions I’ll see fit. And if I’m feeling extra nice then I’ll take them back up here before they’re comply gone and send them to the same demise, so your blood and organs can mix on the ground below. But don’t worry. It isn’t that bad, is it? You two will be together again, right? Assuming there is an afterlife and gods and all of that bullshit. From my experience there isn’t any, so maybe you’ll just have to embrace nothingness insead. You know,  I’d love to see the faces of whomever came across your spills. They’d probably puke or something." Kurisu giggled once again, and the same feeling of uneasiness and terror could be felt in the atmosphere once again, albeit this time more subdued. “After all, they are worthless humans on multiple levels who don't have a stomach.”

Before she reached Sly, she created several weapons from different kinds of swords to spears, scythes, axes, hammers, and just about anything other weapons she could think of. Every time she would create one he would move it away from her to make room for another one. Soon she had an entire wall of weapons behind her, which she quickly moved to surround Sly. From her position it looked as if he was inside a dome built of weapons. Hardly a millisecond after she had set up her other weapons, she imbued lightning into both herself, to quicken her movements and enhance her strength, and to her hammer to send electricity running through sly’s weapons if she made contact and to send “sparks” on impact. She zoomed forward and relentlessly attacked him with her hammer from all angles. At the same time she called her dome of weapons to come flying down at Sly. Not all of them would go at once, creating a game of “guess which weapons was going to try to kill you next”. If any of these missed or got blocked, then they would simply return to some place in the dome and attack again at another time. In the midst of all of this, she used the plasma that was on the floor to spike up in random places, this time taking on the form of a drill. This was used not only to try and attack Sly, but to try to limit his movement and get him right where Kurisu wanted him.

For her next wave of attacks, she turned all of the weapons surrounding Sly into poles charged with electricity, which created a constant current of lightning from pole to pole. Now the dome that surrounded Sly was lighting up the countryside and telling all nearby residents of their battle. She turned the hammer she wielded into a pure “bolt” of lightning that was very flexible and easily maneuverable. This change from weapon to weapon was quick and seamless, so much so that if Sly wasn’t paying close enough attention he might not realise it until it was too late. She continued to use lightning to boost her speed and strength, after all she wasn’t going to give Sly a break with slower attacks after she had finally made some progress on him. Without even a moment pause between the last wave, she forced her new dome to hurdle at Sly in much the same fashion as the other one. The main difference with this is that the electricity would move to follow the pole and maintain it current. Outside of the dome it looked as if the very walls were changing and spiking inward. At random times the electricity might connect with the bolt of lightning that Kurisu carried and find it’s way back to either another part of the dome or Sly’s weapon if it hit at the right time. Kurisu continued hitting Sly with her bolt of lightning as she had with the hammer, but the main difference was that these attacks were much less choppy, meaning they would come one after another a lot faster than the previous attack and be harder to read, and seamlessly flowed from one to another, almost as if it was one long attack. While all of this madness was happening, she stopped the drills popping up from the ground and instead moved the very ground itself, or rather the plasma on the ground. This way she could hopefully get Sly off balance, catch him off guard, or once again get him right where she wanted him.

For her third wave of attacks, she forced the lightning dome around them to surge, flying randomly all across the dome and then solidify. Now anyone inside the dome would be unable to walk a few feet without running into a pole of plasma slanting in some odd direction somewhere on their body. If anyone were to move inside of here they would have to carefully twist and contort their body like some Sly sneaking through a room of lasers. Of course, Kurisu wouldn't have to worry about dodging any of the lasers as they would materialize around her and rematerialize as soon as she was out of harm's way. Now the wall of the dome of lasers looked the most akin as it ever did to a wall with actual feasible structure. It held itself up without any help from Kurisu at all. She used this extra energy to create short but thick pillars and then spread them around the dome, making sure to keep them in constant motion. If Sly wasn’t careful he might just run into them, or he might get impaled by them when they would randomly stretch out and then return to their original shape as if it was a laser of some sort. In the middle of this wave of attacks she changed her blot of electricity to simple blades that laid and inch or two away from the top of her wrists. She slashed at stabbed at Sly with this making sure to make use of both of her arms….along with randomly changing the length of the blade to have a better chance at hitting Sly and creating random spikes around her body that would all they to find their way to Sly.

For her fourth wave of attacks, she turned her dome and “lasers” all into fire and spread them all across the roof, effectively setting the entire building on fire. The flames rose just a little taller than that of a person and constantly moved and grew as the wind blew. They were impossible to see though, and they heat they created was enough to be felt on the ground below the cliff. If the fire went anywhere near to scorching poor Kurisu then she would simply dissipate it it as she had done to the structure she had made earlier. Some of the weapons she had turned into fire remained in the air as if they were a storm cloud of pure fire. She would rain these down upon the roof to create giant explosions of fire that mixed and fueled the sea of fire beneath them. This sea of fire Kurisu used to her advantage, as she used it for cover, stitching at Sly with her own random blasts, columns, and slashes from a hidden position. To make sure she kept up her speed as she moved onto this set off attacks, she continued to pump electricity though her muscles  At the same time she would use the flames around Sly to grab at him. It was as if the fire itself or the wind had a grouge against Sly as the tips of the flames would turn and bend to attempt to hit him all around his body, grab him, or wrap and envelop him into their depths.

For her fifth wave of attacks, she electrocuted the fire surrounding her, causing it to do something similar to her attack earlier, but this time it was a lot less stable and sent bolts of lightning randomly shooting all over the roof at a deathly quick pace. She decided to stop the hit-and-run tactics and charge once again at sly, still using electricity to keep her speed up while reducing the energy it took to perform such feats as it came from an external source. This time she slashed, jabbed, and hit him with all of the weapons that she had previously used to make her dome. Each attack used a different weapon and not all of them were conventional weapons either or limited to one use. She hoped this would keep Sly in a constant guessing game, as different weapons needed to be handled differently on both the receiving and the giving end. At random times she might electrocute one of the weapons or turn it into electricity completely just to keep things fresh and add onto Sly’s list of worries. As all of these other attacks were taking place, she made plasma that remained on the floor slit up underneath Sly’s feet in steady streams and quickly make its way back to some part of his body. They were almost like long needles attached to strings that would simultaneously attack him at different parts on his body.  

When she was just about to move onto the sixth wave of attacks she felt a large throb in her head and a sudden drain of energy. NO! She wasn’t going to let this happen now. Not right after she had finally made some progress on this egotistical bastard! She should still have plenty of time left, she had only just gained control after all. What trick did Minea have up her sleeve to accomplish this. She tried to push through and continue her barrage of attacks, but she found that she couldn’t concentrate all that well. Her vision was going blurry and the world around her seemed to dull. The only way she managed to continue standing up and to complete her attacks was to use her lighting to force her body into submission. While going in this momentary autopilot mode she retreated back into her mind to see what Minea was up to. It turned out she was trying to open the door of her domain. How did she even find that? How did she know that that door was the one back into her own mind?

She used her remaining strength to try and barry Minea back into the depths of her mind, where she would forget about the outside world and live whatever horrible fantasies Kurisu wanted her to. She almost succeeded, as a purple liquid made its way through her body. All she had to do was get it to flow through her entire body and she would win. The she would get the chance to finish her battle, but unfortunately as Minea had been resting she had only gained energy and as Kurisu was fighting she had lost a considerable amount of it so Minea made it out on top. She quickly went back to the world outside for the moment she had left to do so. The world was quickly fading around her and being replaced with the all too familiar sight of a boring, plain white room. She could hardly tell that she had stopped her last attack midway and was falling to the ground. In fact all of her plasma had disbanded, save for the few floating swords that she always kept above her, which she could maintain in her sleep. She could still dully feel the fire around her, which was now a lot less bombastic as the only fire that remained was the fire that was fueled by the house and not herself. Before her opportunity was gone, in a last ditch effort, she turned the five floating swords that she always kept above her and turned them on herself, forcing them to hurtle towards Minea’s body. If things went Kurisu’s way, Minea would die.

(All of the attacks in one paragraph happen at once, and the entire time she’s using her electricity-thing to keep her speed up, just to clarify. Also, she still has her floating swords above as always. That’s just a given. They’re there unless I say that she disbanded them. I kinda feel bad for Sly having to deal with all of this. I was just going to have her attack like normal but then the last few sentences happened. I must stay true to my OP antagonist!)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:16 am

(That's... a lot to absorb and respond too...)

He remained on one knee, doubled over from the heavy drop back onto the roof. Protecting himself was one thing, but against momentum was another as it was a clear flaw to his ‘perfect’ shield. He stood Blue Moon upright, like a staff for him to lean on as he pulled himself back up. The pain was only temporary but it still hurt. He could really stand up properly and was about to collapse again.

As for the woman before him, she released another one of her maniacal laughter. But rolling his eyes up to her, something about it was different. While she was craning her head, her body seemed to fizzle and distort like some static, tearing left and right. During those moments, another woman flashed in the same spot for brief seconds in her place. Someone a lot different but, to him, would make a lot more sense if he were actually facing her. Her features were very eerie but reflected the purple plasma very well. Not only that, but on her wrist, bore a bracelet with an eye. It certainly reminded Sly of his own watch, and for a moment he wondered if the two were interconnected.

His watch did bear a lot of mysteries. Even if this was one of them, he would rather not be impaled with plasma due to his curiosity. After she was done with her laughter, she looked back at him with different eyes herself. No doubt they looked a lot like that bracelet he only saw briefly before this monster reverted back to looking like Minea. The bracelet was gone, but its eye became the eyes of this woman. It was unnerving that Sly had to bite his bottom lip to reassure himself. While she took this moment to blabber on ways to kill Sly in the most grotesque manner, Sly was back to standing upright and wiped the corner of his mouth from the bit of blood that escaped him. He barely paid attention to her, his mind off to wonder what he had just saw. It was like seeing a ghost, having possessed Minea’s body. But on that moment, it was like the last trace of Minea’s spirit was gone. What stood before him was just this monster using Minea’s body as nothing more than a vessel to serve some purpose. Sly grunted a bit. He did not want to have these thoughts, but it was clear that his witch hunter instincts were returning. Did he really have to kill her? Was this the only way to purge away this monster for good?

Prolonging this fight did not seem to do any good. Sly just closed his eyes, waiting for her to finish making fun of his probable death or the aftermath. Some of them did not even make sense to him and he would rather not bore any of them for an explanation. Basically all he needed to do was to summarise that she was going to torture him, then kill him, then repeat on all those she comes across. There was really nothing new with what she was saying and it earned a yawn from Sly. Unintentionally.

Sly released the cuffs around his arm and spun Blue Moon with the one hand. It began to draw the false pieces it had gathered throughout the fight, those he kept in reserve for far too long. These pieces began to spun around the weapon, in glowing rings of dust-like particles. Sly then rested the scythe onto his shoulder and, with a determined expression, beckoned this woman to come forward with his chin up.

Her next attack came as a dome of an assortment of weapons, made from her plasma, around the roof. Perhaps she was looking to make her final assault, but with another twist as she formed her own hammers in her hands and electrocuted them as well as herself. The ground would begin to waver a bit, reminding Sly that he was standing on plasma coated grounds. As she stepped forward to become the initiator, Sly responded with a huge swing of Blue Moon, which screeched with the stored pieces and burst in a blinding blue light. The scythe itself was thrown off from Sly’s grip and split into numerous pieces. They spun and put themselves back together again, but this time with the false pieces like it was some very versatile puzzle. What came out of it was not another weapon, but a large cobra. A spirit.

This was a very peculiar beast, sporting a wolf’s head and ears as well as the hood around its neck while the pieces were just finishing on the articulating ends of the tail, thick enough to cocoon a human being in two coils. Made from the same blue and silver pieces of the water element, the spirit was manifested as a means to protect Sly while he sets up for more. Before that, he had to deal with her attacks now. She attacked him personally with her hammer, which all Sly needed to do was step aside and dodge her attacks. Despite her huge boost in speed, the hammer still had a huge area for friction to slow down, and to him, was almost like getting into a knife fight. Him being a duellist and trained in such art as well meant this was no problem for him. As expected, she was going to use the dome of weapons to attack him from all angles she was not going for, as well spiking up the plasma beneath their feet. He commanded the cobra to slither large circles around them, essentially protecting them both from the weapons regardless. As for the spikes, it was easy for him to use Enigma to dash to the many blades around the roof every once and a while. With how this woman is striking him, she was very likely to be in between at least one of the blades for Sly to do a surprise dash and hopefully graze her waist, arm or thigh. Due to the earth element of Enigma, he had no problems having to block any electrified attacks with it because of its insulation.

This went on for a while until she decided to turn all the weapons of her dome into electrified poles. None of which would do anything against the surface of the huge cobra except to electrify it harmlessly. Sly’s focus remained more or less the same, now that the woman changed her hammer into some form of lightning bolt. Using the new false pieces he gathered from the impact the cobra sustained, he formed three structures of the same colours. One, standing on a tripod, was a sentry in front of Sly, which took some of the white pieces he had spared inside his pocketwatch to form a large recurve bow on top of it. This sentry would focus onto the woman and fire volleys of white marbles that, in the midst of their flight, open into daggers. If they all miss, they would recharge by recollecting those pieces and repeat. The other two structures were a pair of large wolves with red eyes, growling towards the woman and dashing towards her. Although the three may not be able to hit her, they would at least distract her enough so that Sly could predict her moves a lot better and dodge accordingly while attempting to retaliate with Enigma. Even as the floor become a bit unstable for him, it was only a split second distraction before Sly could resume to avoiding her attacks while picking up more false pieces from Cobra.

Sly’s floating rapiers, which were quite idle for some time, spun around him and absorbed the false pieces, dividing themselves into identical clones of one another until at least a hundred blades manifested and gathered into two wings of blades. Like they were a part of him, Sly took flight. Some of the blades broke off and spun large circles around Sly to protect him from the poles that started to distend into the roof, and Sly veered accordingly while his spinning blades collided. Knowing that his space was dropping because of it, he had no choice but to release the fire position from a spellcircle. Dropping Enigma onto the ground, rooting it in place, he formed another rapier and stabbed the potion, shattering the glass, but tossing it at the woman. The flames contained inside burst and coated the whole blade harmlessly, turning it red and gold and creating long feathers from the pommel. This was his signature weapon that earned him the role of the witch hunter.

Using its anti-magic properties, Sly impaled and incinerated the plasma around him to give himself more space. While he was descending, he met with this woman again, this time using daggers instead of the blob of lightning. Sly tossed his gundagger high up in the air and, as he backed away from her, passed by Enigma and pulled it out to meet with the daggers. Due to his reach, he was able to keep her away from him and foresee the cheap spikes coming from her body before having to vault himself a couple of distances. From there, Cobra knocked the falling gundagger towards Sly, which he caught after releasing Enigma, and there he fired a shot at the woman, to couple with the sentry and the wolves.

Setting the roof on fire would do very little thanks to the Cobra’s element to keep all those within its coiled space protected. However, it was very counter-intuitive. Seeing this as a good opportunity, Sly pointed his red blade, named Nemesis, into the air and began to absorb the flames around him. When the woman attacked, he would use his wings of blades to shield himself, being sure to separate his back from them to avoid the electricity, and retaliate with a volley of stabs of his own. After absorbing the flames, the blade seemed to emit two fiery wings of its own from both flat sides of the rapier, as Sly held the pommel close to his chest and blade towards the woman. He did not want to kill her with this fatal strike, but if none of his retaliations did anything, he would have no choice but to end it here. The blade itself started to screech, akin to that of a falcon like it was alive.

When she went all-in against him with the remaining flames being electrocuted somehow, Sly made sure to use his structures to veer her into a predictable direction where he could dodge accordingly. This time he did ‘warning’ strikes with Nemesis, attempting to slash at non-fatal areas like nicking her arm, shoulder or leg. These wounds would hurt immensely, especially because they could not be healed until Sly dispel Nemesis. It was why he did not want to use the cursed blade. Again, the spiking of plasma would do little against him if he could just dash through her with Enigma. It was still in his hand while the gundagger was elsewhere.

Having enough, Sly stabbed Nemesis into the roof, the blade slipping almost down to its forte easily and, with a giant burst of a ring of flames, Sly cleared the roof from any plasma within the vicinity of Cobra. He was about to move on to finish the woman off until he noticed that the plasma attacks were getting a lot sloppy suddenly. They had gone so weak that Sly did not really have to do anything than to step aside from them. All his structures were on a standstill, until suddenly all the remaining plasma just burst and disappeared. All but the floating ones that remained around her.

He stiffened when the blades turned around, pointing directly at the woman, and quickly he dispersed Cobra. Letting go of Nemesis, he reached his hand up for the blue sidesword to form before tossing it towards the woman. The blade would stab onto the ground near her and emit a dome shield with the last of its false pieces, protecting her from the plasma blades as they just bounced off from the surface.

Then he waited. He had to be out of his mind to go out and save this monster in the end. But, perhaps the reason why she directed them to herself was because… she is losing control? Minea. Was she coming back? Sly assessed the rooftop, or what was remained of it. The steel plates and structures that were there before had either been uprooted, burned away or was in pieces and thrown off elsewhere. It looked as if they were in a junkyard, that was until they decide to walk near the edge. Somehow it amazed him that the roof was able to withstand so much, but it looked as if it was about to collapse onto the next floor below any minute.

Now as for the woman, he was not sure what to do next. The plasma was gone, she (I’m guessing) slumped onto the ground, probably unconscious. Sly dispelled all of his structures and returned them into his timepiece, all but two of his wolves as they remained by his side in case. He slowly walked up to her and dragged her near the stairway, which was perhaps the most stable spot left. Sly rested her in a sitting position, her back against the wall, and there he waited for her to regain consciousness. As for himself, he looked as if he had seen better days himself. His clothes were torn from the near misses, with a few cuts. His innards were a bit more manageable but he could not make any wide turns without a flare of pain.

Sly sat beside her and patted the clockwork wolves, resting and whinnying near him…
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:00 pm

(I’m not going to write a whole nother post for Kurisu ‘cause I’m too lazy and it wouldn’t make sense/would be awkward to write considering the events that happened in her last post. So I’ll just summarize how she reacted to Sly’s attacks before I move on with Minea’s post. Time for a mini-one paragh cliffnotes post from Kurisu!

Kurisu used her floating blades to block the daggers Sly sent at her and the deconstruct the animals that were running towards her with ease.  It was obvious to her that this attack was done more to give Sly some breathing time than actually do any harm to her…..Soon sly switched out his weapons to some blade that was on fire, and in the process sent several shards of glass Flying straight for her.  To combat this she simply created a small wall in front of her that sublimated any of the glass as soon as it touched the wall…..Sly obtained and fire his gundagger at her while sending another round of his wolves and regular daggers. To this she grunted in annoyance and created a few more flowing plasma blades in order to allow her to continue attacking him whilst defending against his attacks…..Sly had gathered his own floating swords and used them to attack her whenever her could find the opening. She absent mindedly blocked them again with her defensive swords just like she had for a good portion of the beginning of the fight. When Sly tried to give her a fatal blow by attacking her in the chest, she decided to tease with him a bit. She pretended that he had either caught her off guard or didn’t notice for that split second and let it go past her defensive wall of plasma swords, but just a few inches before it hit her in the chest she created a small plasma square in front of her, which was just big enough to block the attack and leave her unharmed…..Sly was now dashing at her again using the sword he planted everywhere to veer his direction and give him speed. This not not only did her come at her with his normal blade as before, but he also Slashed at her with some new tool of his. She would once again use the defensive swords she kept above her head at all times for situations like these to block the attacks with the new blade. She tried to compromise his dashing by using the plasma she had on the floor to create random walls to block his path.

Cliffnotes post end. Man, that was still pretty long for a cliffnotes version. Well the fighting is now over Yay! Time for the Character development Q&A section! Oh and since this isn’t going to be cannon do you want to start a canon roleplay after this? Of course it wouldn't be the same thing ‘cause that would just be boring. Plus I don’t want to go rewriting this entire book. If we do I’m thinking about maybe using Hisashi for it simply ‘cause I need to develop him more. I dun know. Annnyway. To the actual post! Edit: I suggest you play Minea’s theme song while reading this just for atmosphere. [which is in my signature if you don't already know.] And also to hopefully make the last bit less cringy due to things I’ll discuss at the end of my post. Hopefully it’ll also help you understand why I chose that song to be her character theme/song.)

Minea slowly opened her eyes to the world around her. At first the sun blared into her eyes, making her lift her hand to shield them from the light, but eventually her eyes adjusted and she lowered her hand, revealing her sad, weary, and old, golden eyes. At first her look landed upon the destroyed roof that lay before her. Her face did not change at the sight of this destruction, because she had seen scenes similar to it all too often, but it did show in her eyes. They looked like they were crying without the use of tears. Some might have looked upon them and found them almost pitiful. In her eyes one could see all of the tragedy that she had endured in the past, her deep feelings of apologeticness and sorrow, and the newfound weight of this tragedy. The roof was scorched and many of its parts were either missing or in some other place gone completely. It was hard to tell against all of the blacked metal, but there was blood dropped upon the roof.

She took a deep breath as she prepared herself for the most likely situation: any moment now she would find Sly’s mangled corpse possibly with some message from Kurisu, just to torture her even more and play with her emotions. However, this was not the case. Regardless, she refused to give herself any hope, because if she did the reality of the situation would only come down even harder upon her and feel like it did in the beginning when she had yet to build her walls. It was much more likely that Kurisu had thrown him off the roof than it was for him to actually survive.

She stood herself up in order to go and check the sides of the building and check for Sly’s body, but as she did so, she realised Sly standing right before her. He looked like he had seen better days as his clothes were ripped and he had a few injuries here and there. It was pretty obvious that he was in some sort of pain and that moving only made it worse. Beside him were two wolves that seemed to be summoned rather than taken from the wild. At the sight of this, she was so overjoyed that she sprang forward to hug him. That’s when she found out that her battle with Kurisu had been a much closer one than she had realised, as she didn’t have the energy to keep herself on her feet. Her hug transformed into a weird cross between a tackle and a fall. Luckily, she remained on target and ended up resting her head on Sly’s shoulder while she tightly clutched his torso to keep herself stable. She was happy that Sly could no longer see her face because her eyes were now tearing up with joy. This never happened. Never. She quickly wiped the tears out of her eyes before they fell, making sure that her other hand had a tight enough grip on Sly that she wouldn't fall. Her voice shook as she said, “I’m so happy that you’re alive.” It sounded so soft, kind, innocent as if for a brief moment, she had reverted back to a child. It was such a change from her usual cold, militant, apathetic, and distant voice that it may come as a shock.

She tried to slowly move her weight onto her own feet, hoping that now that she knew how much energy she had, that she might be more prepared, but her thoughts proved to be wrong as she fell this time onto the floor. She was too happy to feel embarrassed about this as she slowly collected herself back against the wall with her knees in her arms. She didn’t want to look at Sly because she was worried that she might tear up again, so she kept her gaze locked on the space in front of her feet. For some reason all of the thoughts that were going through her mind ended up coming out of her mouth. She didn’t even realise it herself, but she did it none of the less. She was normally very good at keeping things internal and putting on a brave face, but this situation was so uncommon that all of her walls had been broken down, at least for a little. Without the protection of these walls she felt anew the sting of her situation and past, the utter hopelessness of everything, and the dire wish for it all to simply end, no matter the cost. However, a different and new feeling swept through her body and overwhelmed all of the others: a bitter-sweet joy. It seemed like it had been forever since she had even a small taste of this feeling, and in the confusion it wrought she did things she normally wouldn't do.

“You’re still alive.” She repeated to herself as if she had yet to convince herself of this truth. “For once I managed to not mess everything up. For once I managed to actually save someone.” A small, sad chuckle barely escaped from her lips. “Although, the sad part is that it isn’t wholly true. I didn’t save anyone. Saving people isn’t what I do. I can only maim, murder, and hurt. I just stopped that process for a little while and delayed the inevitable.” She turned her gaze to the side and paused for a short bit before she continued. “For once...they’re still alive...That’s all there is to it...No more...I’m safe...It’s done.” She closed her eyes for a bit and sat there, processing tons of thoughts without any words but heavy with meaning. She was lost in a feeling that was rooted deep in experiences and mingled with other feelings that she simply couldn't articulate into words. She opened her eyes and repeated for the last time, “You’re still alive.”

Those words seemed to take her out of the world of her thoughts and back to reality. She looked up at Sly, no longer caring if he saw her eyes, which were now and odd mixture of joy, tragedy, and kindness. “But I really shouldn't be thinking about me. After all, I’m the monster in all of this. I deserve it. I deserve everything.” Her eyes wavered from him for a split second and lost the light in them. “Look, I know you must see me differently after this. I’m fine if you want to kill me and I won’t stop you if that’s what you want to do. After all, I’d do the same thing. Something like me shouldn’t be allowed exist, and I’d love it just as much as you would if I didn’t.” As she looked at him she gained some of her composure back. “But before you do, I think I did promise you an explanation earlier and will answer any questions you may have, that is, if you still want me to. I’m not sure how much explanation Kurisu might have given you or if what you experienced might have been enough explanation on it’s own. Either way, it’s up to you.” Her face had hardened from earlier as she had gotten over the initial shock of this situation and managed to build back up her walls. She was fully expecting him to send his wolfs at her and end it.

(UUUGGGHHHHH. I don’t know why but those last two paragraphs were SO HARD TO WRITE. I had planned exactly what was going to happen and everything, but the words just didn’t want to happen, so sorry if it kinda sucks or is awkward. Working through writer's block is terrible. It took me 2 hours just to write those 2 paragraphs. MMMGGHHHHH. Brain, WHY? Maybe I shouldn't have forced it and just have waited for it to pass and then flow all nice and smoothly and probably get two mini monologues, but I felt like I kept you waiting far too long with vacation and all. So here it is: my forced post. Yeah!)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:07 pm

Only 10minutes had passed according to his timepiece but it was like hours. He sat beside Minea and leaned his back against the wall. It stung, after receiving a cut from her, but it passed quickly. His two clockwork wolves squealed as they walked around the mangled rooftop, as if looking for food despite having no organs in them. Of course he allowed these lesser spirits to roam freely from the restraints of his mind. They were there for a few purposes, including to protect the two after their exhausting battle. There were many instances where he could have died, but he survived this long at least. Though he really needed to stop and consider scraping the rust off his witchhunting abilities.

Still, he could not forget all that had happened and what the other woman had said. Her abilities. They were alike his own, being able to morph into whatever she sees fit in any situation. It was the first time he had to admit that perhaps her capabilities were far more superior than himself. If that were the case, then it was apparent that he had yet tot master his own device. And he may needed to do so quickly before that woman break out again. But what stood out the most in her during the fight was, very briefly, a flash of someone Sly had never seen before, standing in Minea's place like a moment of hallucination. He could still remember her features. Could it have been the woman that Minea was warning about? And what of her bracelet? Why did it possess a dragon's eye similar to his timepiece? If the two were connected...

Minea groaned and Sly quickly jumped to his feet, moving around to stand before her, his wolves noticing as well and stood beside him. They took the stance of a predator but bore no fang or even a growl. She should be pretty harmless at this state. Minea looked as if she could not recall how she got here, and had some sort of defeated expression on her face. That was until she finally looked up to meet his eyes. Then her eyes were filled with some bright light. Morni- his attempt to make a sassy greeting was cut short when she suddenly pounced on him. The way she pressed her weight against him felt like she was going to do more than just a simple hug, but Sly held gently onto her torso. She looked drained already as she was able to complete the hug while he held her upright. He was able to say something but then heard her sobbing a bit. She was... happy he was alive? As she pulled away, she did make it very convincing to him that she could stand on her own. He did not expect her to suddenly collapse onto the floor again, and he was too late to catch her again. She found the wall behind her and leaned against that. Sly squatted to her level as she mentioned that she was able to save someone? He frowned at her a bit. She was more of a puzzle than a jigsaw. Though she kept repeating that he was alive like he should never be. It is great to have you back as well. Sly summoned a spellcircle and a silver canteen fell onto his open palm. He unscrewed the large cap and poured water into it before offering it to Minea. You did have me fooled though, I admit. I thought I was the one training you. He could be trying to joke, be sassy or sarcastic, but it was how he really relax himself after a stressful encounter. He would not mind if Minea dropped her sunshine and rainbows attitude. If he had to be honest, he would be much more comfortable talking to her at the moment she walked up to the rooftop. Still, he supposed she had to be relieved that someone did not die to whatever person she had inside her. Listen, as long as you yourself are innocent and do not enjoy throwing me off the building like your sister or... whatever she is, then I have no reason to kill my own pupil. Sly then poured himself a cap of water before taking a steady drink. If only he could chill the canteen inside his timepiece. When she offered him the chance to ask her anything, he stopped halfway in his drink. He had a lot of questions but did not expect someone like her to freely give it to him. It was clear that what she experienced before was very traumatising. So why would he wanted to bring her back to those memories again? Sometimes sharing ones pain with others could prove to be a better cure. Other times, it would make matters worse. Sly doubted he could fight with that other woman again, but Minea seemed more stable and in control than before.

Sly huffed a sigh. Alright. So the... you I was fighting before... her name is Kurisu I take it. All I know about her is she is crazy in more ways than one. He could have easily asked her what happened and put her into a long story, but seeing that they were way too exhausted for anything really, he carefully picked his questions. So my first question is... how did you two meet and know each other? Second is, why does Kurisu have that bracelet? The one with a purple dragon's eye.
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Mon Aug 08, 2016 6:08 pm

Minea was genuinely surprised when Sly offered her some water drink. An act of kindness after something like that had just happened was something that she had never experienced before. Normally any remaining survivors that were lucky enough to not be picked off yet would run away and hide, or if they were smart enough to realise that she wasn’t going to try and kill them anymore they’d yell at her, throw rocks at her, try to kill her, or something of the like. After she got over that second little surprise she took the water and drank it. She didn’t realise how thirsty she was until it went down her throat. She gave it back to Sly with a grateful expression on her face as if she was thanking him without actually saying the words. “Yeah, that’s what I thought as well.” She half-heartedly joked back. Sly’s attitude was helping her to come more into her own but she still had a ways to go before she could get there. It’s not like one man’s kindness can undo a long history of bad experiences.

“Ugh, Don’t even make me think about her ever being related to me again. There mere thought is sickening.” She instantly spat out as soon as Sly called Kurisu her sister. Her own speech had almost made her unable to her Sly’s, but lucily he had paused and given time for her sudden outburst. That’s when he surprised her for the third time, this time she went back to what she knew in order to formulate a response. “So you’re not going to kill me? You must have a thick head.” She let out a sigh. “You really are quite the anomaly, aren't you? Not only do you survive when fighting Kurisu head on all by yourself, but afterwards you seem to keep your opinion on me rather unchanged. You’d think that if anything were to change your opinion that it would be that, but I guess not. You really are dumb.”

Sly began to drink some water of his own, but stopped when she offered him answers. It seemed like it was her turn to surprise him. He hesitated a bit before he began and he stumbled over his words a little bit but finally he got his questions out. When answering the questions she set aside some of the joking tone she had assumed earlier and got serious once again. “The first time I met her she killed my entire classroom, me included. I had known about her for a while before then, but I had never seen her for myself. We didn’t get to know each other until after that. Now I think we know each other a little too well, honestly.” The second question that Sly asked she thought was rather….odd and came out of nowhere. “I don’t know why she has it. I didn’t even know that she had one. It’s not something you remember all that well when you’re your classmates die, being stabbed yourself repeatedly, or fighting for everything you ever knew and loved. She probably just saw it laying around after she killed someone who owned a jewelry shop and took it. It’s not like it’s a particularly rare find, both my own pocket watch and necklace have dragon eyes. Although they’re gold dragon eye’s instead of purple if the color means anything to you.” She took out her pocket watch from her back pocket and put it next to her necklace. The one on her necklace was about half the size as the one on her pocket watch, but other than that they looked identical to each other. “I know it’s kind of out of place for me to be asking the questions at a time like this, but why do you ask? That’s not normally the thing most people worry about after things like that happen, but yet again you are...you.” She quietly stared at him for a brief moment, puzzled by his odd behavior. “Why are you being so kind to me? Shouldn't you just try to kill me now while it would still be easy and potentially save your own life along with who knows how many others? Even if I wasn’t a monster it wouldn't be like my life is more valuable than theirs. One life is one life and it’s completely meaningless when weighed against others, even if their numbers are as small as two. It’s just the logical thing to do. But unfortunately I’m not innocent. I’m a monster, so I should have to pay for everything I’ve done.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:43 am