The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask) OoC81
ROA

Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask)

Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask) Empty Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask)

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:32 pm

Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask) Spirit_by_kfalash-d97jfje
    -----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Spirit
    Nickname: the Dancing Wolf
    Species: Wolf
    Alignment: Neutral
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan: Idk
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 5.25 Feet long (Without tail)
    Tail: 1.167 Feet
    2.66 Feet tall

Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Fur: Bluish/grey and white underbelly
    Eyes: Yellow
    Looks: She has medium length fur that is bluish/grey with a white underbelly. Her pads are black and so is her nose while her ears are white. She has bright yellow eyes that almost shine like the sun. Her glowstick is always on, even though it's a glowstick.
    Extra: She has a yellow Glowstick that hangs around her neck.
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Swimming, dancing, running, making new friends, learning new things
    Strengths: She's great at swimming, even when there's rough tides.
    She's good at running long distances.
    She's a nice person, so it makes friends easy.
    Weaknesses: She's nice, and pretty clueless, making her an easy target to trap.
    She doesn't like to fight, making it easy for someone to harm her.
    while she can dance, she can't walk on her hind legs.
    Accessories: She has a Glowstick that hangs around her neck
    Special abilities: Dancing; Spirit can dance on her hind legs.
    Speech: Spirit can talk in English.
    Attacks: N/A
    Combat style: Spirit doesn't like to fight, so she'd either try to talk things out or hide.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Spirit has an... Interesting personality...
    She's almost never mad at anyone, even if they were being hurtful to her. She's very nice, and is very clueless to stuff. If you took her to a haunted house, she'd be very curious rather than scared of whatever made that noise. Even though the zoo made her dance, she ended up liking it, and dances a lot. She loves to dance in front of other people. To get through to her when trying to tell her something important you almost have to spell it out for her. If you said you loved her, she be like "Great, now what?" And you'd have to explain to her about it.

Likes: Dancing, swimming, watching people, Running, the daytime/
    Dislikes: Getting trapped, Having people not like her,  Not being able to walk, Being away from water for a long time.
    Fears: She fears going back to the zoo, losing her friends, not being able to dance.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Unknown
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: N/A
    Brothers/sisters: N/A
    ---------------------
    History: Spirit was captured and taken to a zoo with a tiger. They forced her to dance in front of people and now she enjoys it. Later, they escaped. (Hey, you said brief)
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: Walking down the path I looked at the people as they looked at me. Of course it was strange to see a wolf mixed in with people, then again, what wasn't mixed in with them. They never knew me, and I didn't know them, so they didn't know I could talk or dance, probably thought I was just a lost wolf with no sense of direction. I smiled, giving my coat a shake while watching them. They'd see soon enough. Straining my ears I listened for the faintest bit of music, I always danced better with it. Listening to the deep thuds and the high-pitched violin playing a tune, I excitedly started running to it, not caring as the wave of people separated as to not get ran into by me. Sliding to a halt on my hind legs I looked over my shoulder at the people, seeing as they had curious or surprised expressions. Smiling even more I looked back, starting to dance to the flow of the music, just letting it take flight.

Last edited by Areo Dynamic on Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Picture resize <3)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask) Empty Re: Spirit, the dancing wolf (Dun ask)

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:20 pm

APPROVED

Interesting. Well, variety is always usually a good thing. :p

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:12 pm