The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+3
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
7 posters

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

The sky grew dull. Gloomy grey clouds gradually swallowed the sky and rain began to fall toward the earth. One looked up and sighed deeply. Perfect. Just what he needed. He took the pack, that was full of supplies, off his back and clutched it close to his chest, wrapping it in his cloak so that the contents within it wouldn't get spoiled. The day was definitely not turning in his favor. He kept making his way down the slick cobblestone path that cut through the forest. After a while of walking, he came across a small, rundown inn. Outside were horses and horse drawn carts. It seemed welcoming enough. One pushed through the doors to be greeted by a hearty crowd. Most of them were either heavily drunk or stuffing their guts with food. Well this is certainly a popular stop. He went over to the innkeeper and held out a handful of coin. "One room, please." The innkeeper was a short and stocky man with a beer belly that bulged out like a beach ball. He looked at One suspiciously for a long moment before taking a mighty gulp from a tankard and slamming it on the counter. "First take off your hood." The porky man narrowed his eyes. One had begun to grow impatient. He reached into his bag and plopped a whole coin bag into the mans stubby and callused fingers. The mans eye's were wide with greed as he stared at One's offering. Without a second thought the man handed One the keys. "Room 4." Then he chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry about that. It's just there's been some unsavory people out and about for the past few days. Said they were looking for a guild called Dragon Storm. Crazy, huh? Guilds are rare these days.. A real shame.." The man babbled as he scrubbed the counter down with a wet rag. One was sparked with interest. "Is that so? What did they look like and what did they say they wanted." The man spat in disgust. "Didn't get to seem 'em myself. And if they did, I sure didn't hear about it. Try asking someone around here. They might know." One nodded in appreciation and turned around. There were a lot of people here. If he were to ask all of them, it'd take forever.

Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Yuuki Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 am

The rain fell harder, extinguishing the fire, but it seemed to dampen the mood even further. Yuuki stepped away from Ariko as his breathing calmed. Her eyes softened when she turned to One. "I'm sorry One," she sighed. "But don't you see? You could have lost your life! I don't want to lose anyone else I love anymore..." The ninja glanced at Ariko. "In his bloodlusted state, he won't recognize anyone and will attack whoever he sees as a threat. I don't really mind you two pushing and arguing when he's in his normal state, but please, be careful. I don't want to lose my teammate. And... I understand if you feel like you don't know us at all. But that's to be understood. You all didn't join that much long ago, and with all the missions going around lately, we haven't really been able to have an actual conversation. So when this is over, let's gather the team together and just... have a bonding time, I guess." (I would put my hand on your shoulder, but you're kinda way too tall.. XD)
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:21 am

The cloaked figure starting talking to the hooded one, and her voice sounded oddly familiar. Dawn was surprised that no one noticed an armoured, armed, hooded gladiator in the shadows, narrating their every move. She really shouldn't though as she was trained in the arts of combat and stealth.

(HINT F'ING HINT)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:50 pm

(HINT TAKEN)

As Nexus' meal became only a remnant of what it once was, he began to ponder about what was going on above him. Before he could think of anything, there was a barrage of screams and noises that came from afar. Unsettled, he skittered around the foundation to the shade by a corner of the building's entrance. People were pouring out of the inn, as if drawn to the noise. It seemed like everyone from inside the building and the nearby areas came out to spectate the event that caused the commotion; at the center of the forming ring, a fair distance away from all of the others, was an odd, cloaked duo that appeared to be talking with an agitated figure amidst several ravaged bodies scattered across the pathway. There was absolutely no way that Nexus could scavenge and get away with one of those bodies without being noticed by the peculiar group or the surrounding crowd. Yet, something caught his attention: an armored figure, with a weapon drawn, was standing by the shadows along the perimeter of the area. Nexus had spotted her coming out of the inn a moment ago. It seemed as if nobody noticed her. Perfect chance, Nexus thought.

Capturing this opportunity, he dashed for her back, lunging in close proximity. He intended to catch her by surprise, bring her to the ground, and drag her off.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:43 pm

One looked over to Yuuki. "It's okay. It was my fault anyway." He sighed. Something out of the corner of his eye, caught his attention. A giant 'mantis' creature lunging for what seemed to be a girl in armor. Instinctively, he took off running in it's direction, his blade raised and a red streak trailing behind it. He leaped up into the air, pointing the end of his katana downwards. His katana struck Nexus's shoulder, wedging itself between the armored plates of the exoskeleton and sinking deep into his flesh. He landed on the ground in front of Nexus and put his hand onto his other katana, getting ready to finish him off.

(No creativity.)
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:33 pm

The card, old, faded, ripped, torn, water-damaged, almost anything you could think of. Some parts were still legible, but none made complete words. Why she had kept it would be a mystery in itself, maybe it reminded her of something, or maybe it was the first out of them all. Or it could've been long forgotten in a pocket. All could be true, but which one could only be obtained by the person of which it came off of...

I kept running, eventually hearing the sounds of fighting drift off into the endless sounds of rain and animals. A rustle here a frog there, I've experienced it before. I felt something roll down my hand, glancing down it look it was coming from inside my palm, and it was darker than the skin around. I slowed to a stop, opening my hand to reveal my dagger, and a cut on my hand. I sighed, grabbing my dagger off of it, seeing it wasn't to bad but it still was deeper than a shallow slit. I'd been to busy getting away to realize it cutting into my hand. I bit my lip, what was I going to do about it? I glanced around, nothing seemed useful and I couldn't really see in this darkness. Still breathing hard I looked around at the trees, somewhere off the ground would be better than on it. As I began to move I could really hear the leaves and mud underfoot, cracking and slurping with every movement. I looked up a big Oak, finding a section where the branches met where I could stay. Glancing at my palm before giving a slight frown I stepped closer to the tree, letting my power flow beneath me. This was one of the times I was glad to have it, climbing a tree with this hand would be near impossible, well, still possible but with the chances of infection or enlarging it even higher. I grabbed onto a branch, using less of my power to boost myself up as I climbed into the spot. Where I was standing was now bare, revealing the earth below. I frowned, eyeing it. Anyone who would come by would notice it easily, but I was to tired to deal with it now. I was rubbing around my palm, trying to get comfortable on the wood. I've done this before, but maybe with all the bodies and the power and the thought of him coming after me was gnawing at my mind. I wiped my slightly bloody knife on the tree, putting the handle of it in my other hand. I glanced up at the sky, watching the rain come down and the clouds block out the sky. I let out another sigh, trying to let my eyes rest into a light slumber.

(As you can tell, I keep forgetting about the rain Razz)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:51 pm

All seemed fine until Nexus was impaled in the shoulder by a sharp blade. His charge was stopped as pain seared down his right side. In a desperate attempt to rid himself of this object, he tried to move his top right limb, but failed to do so; it dangled uselessly at his side. As he struggled, spewed, and hissed, he saw his attacker land right in front of him. In a moment's haste, Nexus spat a dark substance at One's head and charged him, driving his attacker back, just far enough to give time to recover. Slowly backing up, Nexus began tugging at the blade lodged in his shoulder.

(Negative creativity.)
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Arikos mind went fuzzy, the shove had put him back into ripper emotion mode (rampage), but the sight of Yuuki and her voice made him conflict on his emotions. This was displayed as a sort of albino, his right eye being blood shot red and his left being Amber. Eventually his breathing calmed down and his eyes went back to its normal state. Arikos body also stopped shaking as he fell onto the ground, severely tired. His second experience in this state had traumatized him more, crawling into a fetile-like position, eyes shaking uncontrollably as he tries to fix his mind. The feeling of killing had felt beautifully good at the time but now, thinking back hurt him. Several things happened as he was freaking out, but his mind could not comprehend much as of this situation.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Alyssa Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:58 pm

Alyssa placed her cup on the table and stood up, her heels clicking the ground with each step. She heard commotion going on and went to go see what it was. She tilted her head and mentally facepalmed. "Of course...... Ariko and his food." She watched as Ariko went insane over his food and Yuuki throwing her katana at the last person. Wait, Yuuki?? She didn't notice her there. And she didn't see One either. After the fight was over, Lyss walked over and placed a hand on Ariko's shoulder. "Calm down Ariko. You're all good now." Kneeling down beside him and placing his head in her lap, she let him rest to become normal Ariko again. Then she glanced up at Yuuki and One, "I didn't notice you both. What are you guys doing here?"
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:20 pm

Ariko was panting and gasping for awhile until Yuuki put a reassuring hand on his shoulder. He was just about to go on a bloody killing-spree but she snapped his sanity (Or what's left of it) back. Visible tears can be seen coming from Ariko, Sniffling. He is unsure what is saddening him but he can feel his body calming down. S-Sorry... he mumbled to them. He'd just wanted food, But this is the first time his food was destroyed beyond edibility. Well technically Ariko can eat ANYTHING even inedible foods but he prefers and VASTLY PREFERS edible food.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:29 pm

One yelled in surprised as he was blinded by a gooey, black substance that sprayed on his face. He stumbled backwards, trying frantically to wipe it off. He was then charged at and he backed up. He scrambled to his regain his balance. He then brushed himself off and screeched in anger. He swiftly jumped over Nexus, slashing off one of his arms and leaving a deep gash on his chest in the process. He stood in an attack stance, behind Nexus, ready to skewer him in the back.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:27 pm

Nexus managed to pull the blade out of the top of his shoulder and toss it to the ground, but was taken back as his opponent sliced off his remaining top arm and drew a gash across his chest. Frothing now, Nexus slashed off his useless, dangling arm with a quick strike and spewed the dark substance across his chest, filling the recent wound. Hearing his opponent form a stance behind him, he felt the substance harden in his chest along with a new pair of top arms start to violently come forth from his shoulders. In a fury, Nexus turned to face One, beginning to wildly thrash towards his direction.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:19 pm

One's head was swarmed with confusion as the mantis creature regrew it's upper arms. It regenerates!?!!? He was too shaken to dodge the mantis's attack and was struck in the side. He fell onto the ground with a loud thud. He grunted in surprise and dug his clawed hand into the soft earth. He began quickly thinking of a strategy, however, was left with no time to loose. One lifted himself off the ground with a single hand and pushed off, twisting and landing on his feet to once again face the mantis again. He put a hand near his face, as if wiping his mouth then proceeded to mock the creature. "Alright you filthy overgrown insect, enough childs-play." He balanced the katana the mantis had thrown down on his foot and flipped it into the air, catching it in his hand. One jumped over, slid under and ran circles around the mantis, a mere blur and he wildly slashed the mantis in various parts, to confuse it and hopefully weaken it.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:16 pm

Nexus was astonished that he managed to hit his opponent, but his mood was instantly retorted as the figure swiftly came back up. He began to realize that this foe was not simple or even, at the least, straightforward... This fight would get drawn out for an immense amount of time unless something were to intervene. As he saw the mechanical swordsman seemingly wipe his face and give off a remark, Nexus responded with a bubbly screech. Just when he noticed that the enemy retrieved his other weapon, Nexus was immediately under attack as One became a blur that zipped past him several times.

First to come off was Nexus' right leg... and then an arm on the left. One hit managed to lightly gash into his side, while another hit dully brushed past his armored torso. Already pushed to the ground, he began to twist about as his limbs were beginning to regenerate. At this point, Nexus only seemed to be swiping at air as he lost track of where his opponent was. He was thoroughly disoriented while waiting to regain his concentration.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 pm