The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) OoC81
ROA

+3
Yuuki
Keskorie
Griffin
7 posters

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:35 pm

The sky grew dull. Gloomy grey clouds gradually swallowed the sky and rain began to fall toward the earth. One looked up and sighed deeply. Perfect. Just what he needed. He took the pack, that was full of supplies, off his back and clutched it close to his chest, wrapping it in his cloak so that the contents within it wouldn't get spoiled. The day was definitely not turning in his favor. He kept making his way down the slick cobblestone path that cut through the forest. After a while of walking, he came across a small, rundown inn. Outside were horses and horse drawn carts. It seemed welcoming enough. One pushed through the doors to be greeted by a hearty crowd. Most of them were either heavily drunk or stuffing their guts with food. Well this is certainly a popular stop. He went over to the innkeeper and held out a handful of coin. "One room, please." The innkeeper was a short and stocky man with a beer belly that bulged out like a beach ball. He looked at One suspiciously for a long moment before taking a mighty gulp from a tankard and slamming it on the counter. "First take off your hood." The porky man narrowed his eyes. One had begun to grow impatient. He reached into his bag and plopped a whole coin bag into the mans stubby and callused fingers. The mans eye's were wide with greed as he stared at One's offering. Without a second thought the man handed One the keys. "Room 4." Then he chuckled nervously. "I'm sorry about that. It's just there's been some unsavory people out and about for the past few days. Said they were looking for a guild called Dragon Storm. Crazy, huh? Guilds are rare these days.. A real shame.." The man babbled as he scrubbed the counter down with a wet rag. One was sparked with interest. "Is that so? What did they look like and what did they say they wanted." The man spat in disgust. "Didn't get to seem 'em myself. And if they did, I sure didn't hear about it. Try asking someone around here. They might know." One nodded in appreciation and turned around. There were a lot of people here. If he were to ask all of them, it'd take forever.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Species: Human
    Alignment :

Hunted (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: Hunted (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Keskorie Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:51 pm

I was hanging around the bar, going form drunk to drunk, gathering information off of them as I pretended I was half-arse drunk, while in reality, I've only had 2 shots. A lot of these guys couldn't even hold a conversation, and just wanted to take me to their room or take my clothes off on the spot. These people really were sick bastards. I took a seat by the window, watching as rain pattered against it. Looks like most people were staying tonight. Upon hearing the door slam shut I shifted my gaze to the front, seeing a hooded figure talk with the innkeeper. I walked forward, taking a seat nearby and listening in on their conversation. Dragon Strom? Oh, them... I watched as he turned the bar area, smiling and casually walking over to him. "You know, I know who's after them." I said, acting as if it was no big deal, but unable or not caring to hide my smile.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:35 pm

Yuuki stared at the bar from outside. "*insert bar name here*, huh...." Before heading inside though, she first through on a dark silver cloak, and covered her face. She doubted anyone would know she was a part of Dragon Storm, but one could never be too sure. There could be a possibility that information was leaked to the outside world. She pushed the door, and went inside. Immediately the scent of beer filled her nose. The room was filled with men and women of all different shapes and sizes. Some were making out in the corner, others we're dancing with each other, while others drank and ate their fill. Some people we're even brawling in another corner. For her mission, she was to catch some runaway thief that had never been caught in the years he had started stealing. It was stated that the last he was seen was at this bar, so Yuuki was staying in a nearby motel for the time being. With nothing else to do at the moment because the government was doing their part currently, she had come across a rather run-down bar, and it peaked her curiousity. She couldn't say she was very impressed. Shrugging, the brown-haired girl made her way to the bartender, and slid into a seat. A familiar hooded figure and another woman (who she vaguely recognized) were talking with the bartender. Lowering her voice to a shaky and raspy tone, she ordered one whiskey, listening intently to their conversation. She migt have looked a bit strange, but she knew for a fact that everyone would think she was just a harmless doddering old fool who wandered in on accident.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:41 pm

One jumped in surprise as a female voice spoke to him. He turned to her, eyeing her suspiciously. Most people wouldn't just walk up and tell a person something like that. Well, the normal ones at least. The girl seemed fairly normal. Her eyes however, caught him off guard. One was blue and the other was green. It was rather interesting, to say the least. One grunted. "Oh really? I assume you wouldn't mind telling me then.." From under his cloak he slid his knife from his pack. Out of the corner of his eye he saw a silver hood figure. He caught a glimpse of their face as they turned their head. Yuuki? He restrained himself from calling out but instead he made a few ticks that he hoped were subtle enough for the people around him to brush off but enough for Yuuki to recognize him. He then looked back at Korie. "If it wouldn't be any trouble.."
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:00 am

(CAN WE CALL THE BAR THE CROOKED CABER IT WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY)

Dawn swirled the beer in her glass, tucking a stray hair into her hood. The booth she was in was unoccupied apart from her, unlike the rest of the bar which was bursting with people of all shapes, sizes, colours and genders. Many people, both men and women alike had tried hitting on Dawn, most likely out of sheer drunk, though it all ended the same way. Calmly ask them to leave, then if necessary threaten to hurt them, then actually hurt them if they persisted. She was about to retreat back to her room for the night when another hooded figure walked into the bar. She assumed it was just another shady person, possibly another assassin, but she felt her eyes widen as the figure dropped a bag full of coins into the innkeeper's hands. As they walked away, a girl she vaugely recognised as the one who had been speaking with most of the men in the room came up to the hooded figure, striking up a conversation with him.
    A cloaked figure strode into the bar, taking a seat behind Dawn. After threatening to knock out a man trying to hit on her, she heard a noise coming from the hooded one. Ticking? This took her interest, and she took one last swig from the glass to play it off as if she hadn't noticed a thing. She turned to get up, shoving the man aside, and wincing as she put weight on her left leg, it having not fully healed after her falling.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 am

Yuuki's eyes narrowed. So she was right... It was One. Yuuki tapped her finger twice on the board, making it look inconspicuous by spacing it a bit, so it seemed like she was just tapping her finger because of impatience or something. It was a code that she developed (not really, got it from FMA XD), where someone tapped twice, and then the other person tapped twice in understanding that they were listening. She hoped One would recognize the sign that she was going to listen to their conversation. She silently slid a recorder thingy over to One underneath the chairs with her foot, without even moving any other part of her body. She casually took a swig and began to strike up a conversation with the person sitting next to her. Pick it up One.... and press the red button so you can record it....
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

The hunt went on without a single quarry. All the while, Nexus searched to no avail; it was as if the rain overhead pattered down on his fortune, reducing it to an insignificant amount. He searched and searched, but still found nothing that could sustain him.

That was, until he spotted light through the distance of the rain-drenched forest. Skittering and prodding through the grass and fallen branches, he came up to the back of an inn-like building. It appeared to be in worse shape than others he had seen before, but it still seemed to be heavily populated. Upon further notice, Nexus spotted a slight gap between the ground and the base support of the building's exterior, just large enough for a crawling entry. Slowing getting inside of the crevice, he noticed activity above the floorboards; there was obviously a large amount of interaction going on. Yet, his attention drifted elsewhere as movement caught his eye. In the corner of the area beneath the foundation, there was groundhog that huddled in a corner away from him. Closing the distance, Nexus quickly jabbed into the helpless prey and began to silently devour it. He knew that this would provide nourishment for now, but remembered that the real prize was just above his head... For now, he would simply wait until the moment was desirable for his intentions.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:20 pm

One listened closely to the taps and acknowledged her with another subtle 'click'. He felt something prop itself up against his foot and he glanced down underneath his cloak. A tape recorder. Good thinking Yuuki. He then, with as little noticeable movement as possible, pressed the red button with his foot. He then switched his attention back to Korie.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:50 pm

I smiled, already knowing he'd want answers. "Sure... I can just tell you..." I paused for a moment before continuing, "Or, I could ask you why you want to know, maybe we could spilt some info ya' know?" I gave him another smile, tilting my head slightly. With all the noise in here I didn't notice the voice recorder slid across the floor, or One pushing the button to record this.

(I honestly want them to tie her up and interrogate her XD)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:18 pm

One put a hand on one of his katana's that were strapped to his back, ready to fight if it was necessary. With a hint of impatience in his tone, he growled, "I will ask you again, miss. Who or what is after them? This is important business, ma'am. A fine lady like you doesn't need to be involved in this kind of stuff. So please, I urge you to tell us. I assure you it is for the greater good." His eye's now glowed red out from under the beaked hood, however, One failed to notice. He flicked his cloak and glared at her. "I would prefer not to make this personal. But if that's what it comes to, I won't hesitate to make you wail in defeat."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Alyssa Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:34 pm

Alyssa blinked her purple eyes. Once. Then twice. She was sure that she had made it to the right motel, but it somewhat didn't look right. Lyss peered up at the building and then tightened her long purple-haired ponytail and straighted her mask. She absoluted hated the mask. It wasn't fashionable at all. But at least it matched with a sweater that she was wearing with a logo on it. As she stepped inside and waft of beer scent flowed over her. She wrinkled her nose and continued to walk to the chubby bar manager and ask for a cup of whiskey. He stared at her suspiciously and Alyssa snapped, "What are you looking at? Is there something wrong with my face?" She knew that something was going between her guild and the outside. Everywhere she went, people looked at her funny. The bartender flinched and nodded and within minutes got her a cup. Lyss nodded her thanks and went over to a nearby table and looked around trying to eavesdropp on some people's conversation.

Moments later, a dude that was totally drunk came up to her. "Would, you like a dance?" As his breath overwhelmed her, she closed her eyes for a few seconds and opened them again, gazing up with long lashes. "No, thank you. I have other buisness." She shooed him away with manicured fingered and went back to listen to hear the others.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:20 pm

I gave a roll of my eyes "Aww, come on man, you're no fun!" I glanced behind me at the scene of drunks and took a step closer to One, glancing back again before coming into whispering range. "Even though most of these people might be drunk and not remember this night for the rest of their life, shouldn't we find a place more private to talk? You can never be to careful." I took a step back, looking into his red eye. It was strange, but didn't phase me, mostly because I've seen a lot of strange things on people. Not only fake eyes but golden legs or part of their skull was silver. Those people were strange. I casually brought my boot up to my hand, acting as if I was stretching while slipping a knife up my sleeve before dropping it again, stretching my arm as if I was just stretching my muscles after being cramped in this place.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:41 pm

One crossed his arms and looked down at her as she stepped forward, whispering. "Private, eh? Well that sounds tempting but I think I'm content on listening to what you have to say right here..." Either this girl was trying to flirt or was suspicious of Yuuki. If he moved from his spot, he would be without the tape recorder and Yuuki following them would just be too suspicious. He looked over at Yuuki. Do something!
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:48 pm

Yuuki just held up a finger and winked. Don't worry, her eyes held unspoken words. I have this. She thanked the bartender and the other dude she was talking to in that same raspy voice, and stood up, heading outside the bar. Leaning outside the wall, she reached into her pocket and flicked something on. Unbeknownst to One, a communication device that was attached to his body turned on silently. "You remember the communication device I gave you before, right? Well, I'll use this to listen to you," she said into her own headset. "I can listen to your conversation like this. This is a microphone mixed in with a tape recorder, and it's already recording. So go have your conversation or whatever. I'll jot down notes while you and her talk. It's also invisible to the naked eye, so she won't be able to see this on you."
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:07 pm

One then sputtered, looking for words. "Oh um.. uh.. On second thought, maybe that's a good idea." He sighed in relief and nodded at Yuuki.

(Short posts >:O)
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:31 pm

Ariko ran out of food back at base... or what he had access to. "Aww! Why do they put Vault Doors inbetween me and the food? Ah Mou..." He complained and instead jumped out. He couldn't access any food back at base so what's the point in staying behind? Besides everyone's out anyways so there's no one to stop him. Going to his classic food place, he bought roughly 80 lbs of food, probably just a snack meal. "At least this will fill me for an hour..." He said to himself. But when he walked out, chomping on his food from his wagon, Although when he went out it appears a group has saw how much money he'd had. "Hello kid, Maybe you should give us some of that money you have, how about uh.... $100,000?" The leader asked Ariko, then he put his food back onto his wagon. "one hundo what? Sorry but I-" But before he finishes, One of the leaders goons had pulled out a Ak-47 and opened fire on his food, stunning Ariko. The pedestrians watched as they are paralyzed in their spot from sheer fright, Although for Ariko, His body Starts shaking slowly and even small lightning arcs can be seen around Ariko from the sheer power he's building up. "That's you if you don't comply, now how about you give that money up now?" The leader smuggingly suggested. "Boss do you see those lightning stuff around him? I don't think he's normal" The minion asked. "What's he gonna do? kill us? ha I would be surprised if he can throw a pebble at us!" he mocked Ariko. Ariko slowly took off his jacket, and his hair sharply spikes up. "D-Did..... Did you just...... hit my food....?" He talked through his breath. "Of course I did! now hurry up with the money kid!" The leader shouted at him. Y-You.... You..... YOU BAKA!!!" He shouts, hurting the ears of the gang and rings inside the buildings. Even large-walled Inns could hear his shout! "Open fire!" the boss told his minion which he complied, but before the minion could shoot one bullet, Ariko dashed so quickly at the minion while chopping the neck. The sheer power just decapitated the minion to the horror of the spectators. "What're you guys waiting for?! Shoot him!" The boss said as he pulled out his own Magnum and started to open fire. the other 8 gang members pulled out their Ak-47s and opened fire on Ariko. But instead of a blood-gore fountain from their bullets, Ariko Swiped his hand in a claw-like fashion and a giant Ki-Claw came from his hand and smacked all the bullets to the left, nullifying their force. This disheartens the gang members and they break formation and run. Ariko smiled as his evil-sided mind surfaced and dashed at 3 of the minions and ripped them all in half in a gore fountain. The boss trips and turns around trying to flail around to get up. "P-Please stop, stop! I-I'll give you money! mone-" But Ariko cut him off and decapitated him in a snap of a finger, Ariko turning to the other running members and smiled as they run in a messed up fashion. 2 of them tried to run into a inn, but stopping at Yuuki, trying to push her out of the way. "O-Out of the way lady! I-I can't die like this! I can't die! There's a demon following me!!" he shouts at her, then giving up and running. The others turned back and tried opening fire at the chasing Ariko behind them but Ariko simply smacked them out of the way again. "D-Demon! That smile! You Demon!!" he shouts at Ariko and started to open fire again but after 2 rounds was fired, Arikos hand had already ripped open a hole through his chest, the Body falling down dead from shock. "I'm a demon? Yes... Demon.... Demon Fenrir! Kameeee.....Hameeee.. HAAA!!" he fires a big red beam of ki at the running minions, incinerating one of them and running up to the other. "I-Please! I don't want to die! no!!" But Ariko had none of it and punched him 19 miles into the air and fired another kamehameha at the goon, incinerating him. "I-I don't want to die like thi-!" he shouts.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Two bandits ran at Yuuki's way, but she didn't react. All she did was just shove them back with a foot, and didn't even bat an eye as Ariko demolished them simply. A pedestrian shook as he watched Ariko go on a killing spree. "A-aren't y-you go-gonna t-try and s-stop him?" he asked, pointing a shaking finger. Yuuki shrugged. "Not my fight. Besides, it's best not to interfere when it involves food and Ariko." One bandit had somehow managed to escape, but she made quick work of him by throwing a shuriken right in the middle of his forehead. She pushed herself off of the wall, and carefully stepped over the rest of the dead bodies.

"You made quick work of them," she whistled, reaching over to grab an apple from Ariko's pile that had survived the bullets. "Nice." She took a bite, ignoring the gaping looks of the pedestrians as they stared shocked. Even people from inside the bar were coming outside to see what the commotion was all about. "That's a warning to you all," she added to the gathering crowd. "Don't mess with his food unless you want to end up like them." She put a reassuring hand on Ariko's shoulder. "Let's calm down now. They're gone. They won't mess with your food anymore. Deep breaths. And don't mind your apple. I'll give you some more apples when we go back later." The people around her whispered to themselves, but thanks to Yuuki's sharp ears, she could pick up what they were saying. Monsters.. the both of them... But she paid them no attention. After all, she was called a monster on a daily basis. Unfortunately.. she could say that she was used to it now.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:11 pm

One flinched when he heard a familiar voice yelling things like: 'Demon! Food! Touch! No!' One sighed deeply. Of course.. He looked up at Korie and chuckled nervously. "One moment.. I uh.. I need to go to the.. restroom.. yeah.." That is what the humans call it, right? He quickly ran out the door and came to an abrupt stop when he saw the bloody mess. Bodies were sprawled across the path and Ariko stood in the center of it all. One face palmed and walked over to Ariko who he shoved. "Good going dumbass. Now we're going to have a bounty over our heads."
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:20 pm

Ariko was gasping and panting afterwards, his blood-shot eyes turning back to its Amber colours as Yuuki calmed him. He had the urge to kill more and seemed to enjoy killing in that state but Yuuki had snapped back what's left of his sanity to normal. "I.... I..... What did.... I just do...?" he asked, shocked at his sudden rampage. His own power had scared him, left him unstable. The pedestrians was worried about something either it be if he was gonna kill them or if they're gonna get involved. But before Ariko can mentally stabilize himself, Lne had walked out and talking about a bounty and shoved Ariko, destroying what he'd fixed of his mental abilities, eyes shooting back to Blood shot red, Ariko went into the kamehameha stance and charged up a gigantic Red Kamehameha aimed directly at One. If this were to hit him, no piece would survive. To the molecular level literally everything would be gone.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:32 pm

I frowned, he was right to reject it. But as if I could do anything deadly, if anything I'd just push him against the wall and run if he tried to pull a move on me. Then he changed his mind, making me question him for a second before shaking it off. Before I even had the chance to talk a loud noise came across the inn, followed with bullets and more noises. He excused himself to the bathroom, but either he was def or knew what was going on. I followed him, coming across a bunch of dead bodies and three people in the center of it all. All I knew, was I didn't want to get involved, and that was rare. I started to run, not getting to far before another large noise sounded and vibrations coursed through the earth (My vocab and knowledge not Kes XD), causing me to fall forward. I landed on my face, the dirt still wet from the rain and getting my face and clothes all muddy. Without a care I got back up and continued to run through the woods, not realizing what I'd left behind. An info card.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:37 pm

It was too late when One realized his mistake. He backed up and unsheathed both katanas as he was greeted by a giant red kameha. He froze up, just staring at it. After a few moments of staring he teleported behind Yuuki and hid, making terrified ticks, clicks and squeaks. NOPE.

(Short post is short.)
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

"Be quiet One," Yuuki shot a glare at the robot, before stepping into Ariko's way. Her icy gray eyes stared deep into Ariko's own blood red eyes, and placed her hands firmly on both of his shoulders. "Snap out of it," she said firmly. "This isn't you. Calm down. Ignore what One said and focus on me."

~Le short post because yeah..~
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Dawn tossed a pile of junk metal onto the table before stumbling across the room, trying to remember the last time she got so drunk that she couldn't walk. She was no lightweight. But even so, it might have been out of sheer drunk or completely lovestruck. The drinks were strong in that place.

She wasn't sure if it was the drink or not, but as soon as it touched her lips, she suddenly felt extremely self conscious. The blonde beamed at her, somehow looking more beautiful than ever. And that's when it hit her.
    She had fallen for the blonde.

Mangled cries had disrupted her thoughts, and she sprinted out of the bar, instantly unsheathing Shadow. The cloaked figure had calmed down a commotion, and then the hooded fogure enraged the monkey boy again, a red beam bursting out of his hands, aiming at the figure. They disappeared out of sight, and appeared again, cowering behind the cloaked figure, ticks and clicks bursting out of them. The cloaked figure approached the monkey boy, speaking softly to him. She grabbed her shield, in her combat stance.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:09 am

One hissed as Yuuki stared at him coldly and left his side. This made him shudder. He had never really been scolded before. At least, never like this. This time her piercing gaze hurt, like icy knives.
    This was also the first time he experienced Ariko's bloodlust. Usually Ariko was a big smiling idiot, not intimidating at all. Now One began to question if he really knew them. Guilt washed over him, something he had never felt. He tucked his hood farther over his head as it began to rain harder.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:59 am

The rain fell harder, extinguishing the fire, but it seemed to dampen the mood even further. Yuuki stepped away from Ariko as his breathing calmed. Her eyes softened when she turned to One. "I'm sorry One," she sighed. "But don't you see? You could have lost your life! I don't want to lose anyone else I love anymore..." The ninja glanced at Ariko. "In his bloodlusted state, he won't recognize anyone and will attack whoever he sees as a threat. I don't really mind you two pushing and arguing when he's in his normal state, but please, be careful. I don't want to lose my teammate. And... I understand if you feel like you don't know us at all. But that's to be understood. You all didn't join that much long ago, and with all the missions going around lately, we haven't really been able to have an actual conversation. So when this is over, let's gather the team together and just... have a bonding time, I guess." (I would put my hand on your shoulder, but you're kinda way too tall.. XD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 pm