The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The Unknown Knight (Open to all) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
The Unknown Knight (Open to all) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

The Unknown Knight (Open to all)

Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Neutral Good

The Unknown Knight (Open to all) Empty The Unknown Knight (Open to all)

Post by Lewis Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:56 pm

Faze was not known by anyone. Nobody knew he existed all he was, was a legend. Faze was at aldien, gaining memories of when he used to rule. He remembered his Dog, his Parents and all of his people. Faze remembers it all, but its all gone now, all of it. Faze knew he could not just sit around and do nothing forever, so he set off to a new place known as Eiria the closest place to Aldien. Faze set off and left the Ruins of his old kingdom. Faze was now traveling in Eiria. But he didn't know what to expect.

The Unknown Knight (Open to all) Empty Re: The Unknown Knight (Open to all)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:02 pm

Humming happily, Trinyah traveled over the shadowy plains of the forests of Eiria, not really worried about running into any creatures that would potentially desire to bring harm to her. The friendly, pure white ice dragon was rather enjoying herself. Her pet bunny, Snuggles, lay on her head, snoring loudly. Trinyah didn't seem to notice him much, though, and continued at a steady pace, chuckling. As she walked, she'd leave a trail of ice in her wake.

As she walked around, she came across a stream. Blinking, she lay down. Trinyah was only seven to ten feet tall, being very small for a dragon, Gently, she touched the stream. It froze over rather quickly, causing Trinyah to frown sadly.

"Aww, I wanted to make friends with the fishies..." she said sadly.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:32 pm

Faze continue to walk the land with his crystal sword and shield on his back. Faze continue to feel the crystal energy run through his spirit. As he continued to walk he spotted something over by a frozen Stream. It was a Dragon. Faze hasn't seen a Dragon in a long time, the last time he saw one was when he was ALIVE and not what he is now. When Faze was ALIVE he did have a pet Dragon and he learned himself how to speak Dragon when he was ALIVE, so he walked up to it and said "Greetings traveler, I am Simon, Faze Sitheor, thy old ruler of the kingdom Aldien. Don't be afraid of what I look like. I have I have still kept thy old personality. I would like to know your name and what brings you here traveler". Faze awaited the Dragon's next words

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:01 pm

While Trinyah was attempting, and failing, to receive a drink, she heard a strange voice behind her. It sounded scratchy, and deep. Blinking several times, the she dragoness turned around, to see some kind of armored fellow. She tilted her head to the side.

"Oh, hi dude!I like your armor, it looks really cool!" Trinyah said with a giggle, approaching him.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:09 pm

Faze looked at the Dragoness and understood that obviously she was young and didn't hear what Faze actually said. Faze then Replied saying "Ahh thanks for the complement young mam, but I would like to ask what your name is and what brings you here". Faze then awaited a response.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:01 pm

Yuuki walked through the dense forest of Eiria. She had been hired for a mission in this country to take down a beast that had been threatening some of the nearby human villages. But she had to admit, Eiria really was a beautiful place. Full of mysterious flowers that she had never heard of before, and magnificent beasts that roamed the lands, it really was a beautiful place to live in. She could understand why the villagers would want to protect their home.

Currently, she had a backpack slung over her shoulder, and was simply dressed in a hooded sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, and Nikes. Her utility belt and all of her other weapons were hidden from view. Sensing fresh water near her, she decided to go over there to take a quick drink. But what she saw there rather surprised her. Next to the apparently frozen stream, there was a unnaturally tiny dragon with a figure covered completely in armor. She walked closer, and put on an innocent smile. "Hello," she greeted with a polite smile. "What are you two fair people doing here?"
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:21 pm

Faze looked over and saw another traveler, who looked human. Faze walked over and stuck with his old Aldien customs and bent down on his knees like a fair gentleman would and said "Tis I Sir Faze of Aldien, I was just leaving thy ruins of thy old kingdom I once ruled. I mean no harm, but I want answers I have been gone for hundreds of years, but I have resurrected magically and I must know what happened to Aldien, and as well I would like to know your name and what your doing here Madam". Faze looked at her with his pupilless glowing eyes and awaited a response.

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:39 am

The white dragoness tilted her head at the stranger, her tail flicking. The bunny rabbit on her head had appeared to have woken up from all the talking the two had done, and had noticed they had stopped moving. With a loud, bunny style yawn, it leaped from her head, sliding down her back, and coming to rest itself in front of her, staring questioningly at the stranger. It stood in front of Trinyah with a dominance, almost as if trying to protect her.

"My name is Trinyah! I've just been wandering around, since I don't really have a home!" she responded with a flick of her ear, rather sweetly, "It's really fun!"

As Trinyah was too focused with the stranger, she didn't notice a new human appearing from the brush, until they spoke up. Trinyah looked over with a turn of her head, looking exceptionally cute, while Snuggles puffed out his chest, and glared at Yuuki, looking exceptionally adorable. After all, what's cuter than a tiny bunny nearly ten times smaller than you, being the big buff one trying to protect you?

"Oh, hi human! My name's Trinyah! And this is Snuggles! We were wandering! ^.^" said Trinyah happily, with a giddy smile on her face.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Aldien. Where had she heard that name before...? Oh! Those history books that she had gotten out of curiosity at a local library... But Aldien hadn't existed for thousands of years..... "Aldien's long gone now," she said slowly, watching the armored humanoid warily. "Aldien was destroyed a long time ago. All that's left is complete and utter ruins. From what I've heard, an enemy army invaded the kingdom and tore it to shreds. As far as I know, there haven't been any survivors." She dipped her head in courtesy to the apparently once-king. "It's nice to meet you, your majesty. My name is Yuuki. Why I'm here? I'm just a simple old traveler who's wandering the lands here."

She turned towards the small dragon, watching with hidden amusement as the bunny tried to scare her off with a glare. "You're rather small for a dragon, aren't you?"
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:00 pm

Faze heard what the traveler had said and he stood back up and replied "No survivors, none at all. well Thy past is thy past perhaps you could lead me to an area where I can learn your new customs, and you remind me of a jester I once had, her name Heather, Heather the jester, I remember it like it was yesterday the day I proposed to her. But she's dead now so it doesn't matter anymore. If have any questions of the past just ask me". then he turned to the dragon "And she's right you do seem small for a Dragon, I know because I have fought many when I was alive and I had my own. I had a Dragon named Dereck and I learned to speak to him, which is why I can speak to you. But he's also dead now. If you want to follow young dragon you may".

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:04 pm

This would cause Trinyah to tilt her head at the stranger, looking at them with a curious and friendly expression. She seemed completely unaware of any danger that could be potentially wielded by both of these creatures. But when they both questioned her as to her size, she responded with a wide smile.

"I'm only fifteen! I'm sure I'll get bigger! I'm fine at this size! Hey, do you guys want something to eat?" the little dragoness asked, tilting her head curiously.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:10 pm

Faze looked at the Dragon and sighed "I'm sorry Trinyah, but I can't eat anymore. I'm no human, I'm a crystal spirit. I don't need to sleep or eat anymore".

(sorry if this is short)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:54 pm

(Bumpidy bump)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:36 pm

(Bump, Yu)
    Kuro
    Kuro

Female Posts : 24

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Kuro Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:41 pm

(Sorry.)

Yuuki just shook her head. Wary on the inside, polite smile on the outside. The dragon seemed too genuinely innocent to actually pose any harm, but the crystal spirit could potentially be a danger. "No thank you," she declined. "Its thoughtful of you, but I have my own food her." She patted her backpack. "You're probably the youngest dragon I've ever met..."
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:27 am

Faze looked carefully at Yuuki and asked her "Is there any place you could take me too, so I can find more answers to what happened after my beheading in Aldien". Faze was very concerned about what happened to his past kingdom, after all Faze shouldn't even be here. He was beheaded 2000 years ago.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:11 am

Trinyah blinked some, tilting her head curiously. She had never had an encounter quite like this before. She was always meeting new people every day! It was so great! Though.... she was a bit curious. She had never smelled creatures quite like this. They seemed to have an aura to them. Approaching the one girl human, she sniffed them. Snuggles seemed to snip at her, but she ignored him politely.

"Really? I'm young? I guess you haven't seen very many dragons around here." said Trinyah with a curious tilt of her head. She then turned back to the strange, talking creature. Her spirits brightened when she heard him mention crystals. "Wow! You're an ice spirit? That's so cool! I can control crystals and stuff, too!" she said with a happy smile.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:45 am

Faze turned to the Dragon who said he was an Ice Spirit, Faze then replied "Not an Ice spirit, but I am a Crystal Spirit. You see back in Aldien there was types of mages called Crystellians, Crystellians knew the art of Resurrection, but instead of having full body like most Resurrections have. Instead it just fuses Crystal magic into the host's spirit, which what I am. But I don't know who resurrected me or why it took he/she 2000 years to do it, but all that matters is that I'm back". Faze then started to think of what he had just said and started to think of who resurrect him. He then added that to the list of things he needs to find out.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:06 pm

Crystals huh? That was pretty interesting. Yuuki herself didn't know much about crystal magic or the ability to control crystals in general, obviously, as she wasn't capable of using it. Her teammate, Firalyn, on the other hand was a crystal-make mage. She was able to create constructions out of any type of crystal with her magic.

The shinobi listened to the crystal spirit's words carefully. Resurrection? Now, that was definitely an interesting topic. From what she knew, resurrection, or at least, bringing someone completely back to life wasn't possible. Well, maybe not. One of the elders in a nearby village was able to use a forbidden jutsu to bring the leader back to life. But that was a one time thing, and it ended up killing her. "That's cool. I only knew one person who could control crystals before you two."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:56 pm

(Hey, would either of you be interested in turning this into a competitive rp? Like, a monster attacked, or something?)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:24 pm

(Uhhhhh, I don't know but just letting you know this was the Rp that was supposed to introduce Faze to this world, I don't know its up to you)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:11 am

(Mk, it's fine) Razz

As the group conversed, a small iceflake fell in front of Yuuki's face, landing on the ground next to her feet. This one snow flake was followed by a dozen, then a hundred, before a gentle fall of snowflakes started to ensue. Trinyah looked up, to see that a dark cloud had gently risen over their heads. A winter storm was coming. she could feel it, and this thought made her happy. Thiugh she wasn't sure if the crystal spirit or human would be very happy about it.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:37 am

The air slowly began to grow colder, as dark clouds began rolling in. Yuuki glanced up as a snowflake landed gently by her feet, before a whole group more of snowflakes fell in her face. She wiped them away irritably, but smiled nonetheless. A winter storm. She hadn't seen one in a rather long time, but that was probably because the areas she lived in were mostly always a warm temperature. She embraced the cold yet warm feeling of the snow falling gently against her skin. She always loved the cold. Maybe it had something to do with being able to control ice, but the snow always calmed her down. Besides, it was always beautiful after a winter storm, like a winter wonderland.

"Shall we go find some shelter then?" she offered. "It wouldn't be very pleasant standing out here in the middle of a blizzard."
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:58 am

Faze looked up and saw that winter storm was about to start. Faze heard Yuuki say that now would be the time to find a shelter. Faze agreed with this and replied "Yes, I think we should fine shelter, thy have no place in mind, do you by any chance know a place we could stay". Faze knew his kingdom was not far from here, but he didn't want to go back. For if he went back he would gain his sad memories of his past that is all gone, again.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:57 am

"Oh, I know a place we could stay!"  said Trinyah, a happy smile on her face. It would be a great joy to assist some new friends, she thought with a happy smile. There wasn't a single doubt in her mind that any of these people would try to attack her. In fact, rather, she felt uite the opposite! Maybe once she took them to a place where they could get away frm all this silly rain and snow, she would be able to take tthem to a place where she often went to relax.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:00 am