The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The World Unfolds (Open) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
The World Unfolds (Open) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

The World Unfolds (Open)

Quindaro
    Quindaro

Male Posts : 80

Character sheet
    Character Name: Quindaro
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

The World Unfolds (Open) Empty The World Unfolds (Open)

Post by Quindaro Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:21 pm

The fire burned hot as the night was midway through, Quin sat feeding the fire slowly but surely as he leaned back on his motorcycle. "Wonder what could be out there in the night..." he mumbled looking out onto the hills, able to see a few trees that he got his fuel from. His rifle remained at his side, he watched the water slowly boil over the campfire, every time he heard a crackle he fed a stick into the fire's stack to keep the core hot.

He wondered if he was going to be able to make it to Harlmer by noon tomorrow, there was some business he had with Adrian Macguillian, on some personal data trade that would be somewhat important for Draconia, it wasn't important enough to post on the mission's board, so he was acting alone as Liana was out and Ben wasn't anywhere to be seen.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki

The World Unfolds (Open) Empty Re: The World Unfolds (Open)

Post by Yuuki Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:45 am

Yuuki watched as the sun darkened. It was too late to head back the HQ; she was very far away anyways. Guess she'd have to stay the night somewhere. Luckily, she had all her important resources with her. Food, water, and she could create her own shelter. The air smelled of smoke, and sh could see a warm fire up ahead, so she decided to see who it was.

It revealed itself to be a man all alone on a motorcycle. "Hey," she said to the man. "Mind if I join you?"
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:42 am

He let himself doze slightly until he noticed somebody was walking his direction from over the ridge. As the figure came closer, the firelight glimmered off of her face, he observed her, trying to determine if she's a friend or a foe as she came into vocal range. He sat still, relaxed against his bike as she approached the fire and spoke. "I don't mind miss, please have a seat." he said adjusting his scarf so his goggles fell behind it.

He fed the fire even more as he observed the girl further, her appearance much more resembled that she was an assassin rather than your common everyday traveler, yet, he wouldn't attempt to pry."So what brings you about the lands of Cormere?" he asked trying to strike up a conversation, his small smile glowed from the firelight.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:45 pm

(Bump)
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Lewis Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:25 pm

Faze continued to explore the land, wandering what he could find, miles away from Aldien. Faze looked up and saw that it was dark but to him it wasn't. Because he was a crystal spirit and his armor being Crystal armor, he was giving light. His glow was so bright from his armor that almost everyone can see the Blue light in the dark. Faze continued to journey through and didn't know what to expect from this new land.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:44 pm

Yuuki gave a light shrug, and dropped her stuff down next a nearby rock, sitting on it. "Nothing much," she said vaguely. "I love traveling, so I'm just traveling the world to see how much I can discover. How about you? You don't exactly seem like a Cormere native yourself."
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:20 pm

He gave her a light shrug as he bumped a cigarette out of his breast pocket, "Eh.. I'm just traveling to a small town to see if I can get some info and some parts for a project I'm currently working on." He said, lighting the cigarette.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Lewis Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:31 pm

Faze continued to journey until he had found something he saw 2 travelers and one of them was one he had met before. But there's something he noticed about the moon. Faze walked in into the open where the travelers could see him perfectly and starred at the moon, with an odd look. Faze had seen this on the moon before, but that was when Aldien was attacked. He still remained still as he looked at the moon that was now yellow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:46 am