The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+6
Voltumna
Jaks
Draligon
Griffin
sLy
Kurisu
10 posters

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) - Page 2 Empty Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by Kurisu Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:46 am

First topic message reminder :

Korosu left a small campground in a rather large clearing in a thick and quiet forest behind. Behind her could be seen two human bodies. The first one, a seemingly a girl, had her legs broken and bent backwards to enter though the small of her back and protrude out of her stomach. Her feet, still wearing shoes, and her lower legs were draped in outstretched intestines as if they were garlic on a demented Christmas tree. One of her arms was cut off and severely burnt shut at the stub. The other arm had multiple lacerations that stop just a few millimeters above the bone and spell scum. Her mouth was wide open as if she was still in mid scream when her untimely death came. Inside could be seen a jaggedly cut off tounge. It looked like the person who killed them slowly brought a blade across it and sawed into it, ripping of the last shred with pure strength.

The other body was that of a male. Out of the top of his head firmly sat the cut off arm of the other victim. Entangled in it's fingers was an open locket that showed the two victims happily holding a young child together at the beach. He had both of his index fingers ripped off and shoved into his ears so deep that only a centimeter of bone could be seen out of each ear. Both of his bones on each arm where broken at the wrist and moved so that one would stick out by the back of his hand and the other to his palm. His chest was ripped open with the ribs pulled strait at the sides leaving the rest of his organs completely exposed for everyone to see. Inside of his chest all o his organs were switched around, except for the heart and lungs for they were needed to keep him alive longer. His legs had parts off it cut off as if someone was trying to sculpt some incomprehensible object with it.

Korosu was searching for the last human who was in the camp. They had ran while she was dealing with the others. She wasn't about to let them leave. She didn't care if she had to search for hours or days even. The best he could hope for was that she would find some other people along the way and run out of time. However, that wasn't too likely to happen either. This time she had saved a lot of energy. She had even sacrificed turning her boring old white room into a comfortable log cabin for this. She didn't want this to be like one of those times where she would only be able to roam for a few hours. Those were fun, but you could never really get enough done. She sighed. This whole seal thing really was a big inconvenience to her. She knew that eventually she would be able to return to the old days, mowing down people as quickly as the damn weeds grow, but she wondered how long it would be until then. She wasn't being impatient, as she's a very patient person, she just wished for this boring era to be over.

The sound of a snapping twig brought her away from her thoughts. She turned towards the noise and slowly approached it. Surly enough there was a small child, still holding on to a worn-down teddy bear. He looked up to her with tears in his wide eyes. He tried to beg for his life but all that came out were incomprehensible sobs. Korosu caringly smiled at him and waited for the sobs to die down a bit. Then she held one of his soft, tiny hands with one of her own blood soaked hand and held his arm right beneath the wrist. She proceeded to twist her hand that was holding his until the bone snapped free from his arm. Her smile turned from calming to sadistic as she watched him writhe around and scream in pain. He dropped his teddy bear onto the ground underneath them and brought it close to his chest as soon as she let go. It sagged towards the earth and began to swell up into a big red ball that could hardly be recognized as part of a human. The boy was still crying feverously when Korosu  kicked him to the ground. She continued to kick him over and over and over causing may places all over his body to become red and swollen, just like his wrist and some of his fragile bones to be broken. The boy tried to get up many times at first and run away, but she would just kick him back down. Eventually, it hurt him too much to move so he just layer there and took it, still screaming and crying as loud as ever. This bored her soon so she moved onto something else. She turned him over to his belly and grabbed his head, slamming it into the forest floor multiple times. A small pile of blood gathered around his head and slowly grew to envelop the rest of his tiny body. At the site of this Korosu couldn't help herself and began to chuckle, which slowly turned into a full blown laugh. The louder her laugh became, the harder she pounded the kid's skull into the ground. Eventually she brought the kid's head up to her ready to cut of one of his feet and make him eat it, but then she realized that the kid was already dead.

She threw the kids body to the side and sighed once again. "I guess I got carried away again. I have to try and remember that the children are more fragile." Just for good measure she took the kids teddy bear and shoved it inside his chest. "There, you keep it. It seemed like you really cared about it after all." She whipped the forest floor off of her clothing and began walking in a random direction, hoping to run into some more people to decimate. She really did miss this. it had been such a long time since she did it last and she almost forgot what it was like. "Happy I got a long one this time. Heck, if I'm lucky maybe I'll encounter some people that actually know how to fight back. It's always fun to just kill random people but it's exhilarating to she the hopeful confident faces of heroes be turned into the pathetic and hopeless faces that suit them much more. Honestly, out of everything I do, breaking people has got to be my favorite."

(Ok, peeps. So, you can show up one by one on your search to kill the one who's been slaughtering a large portion of people or you could all meet up someplace and then run into her together like what many people do for missions. And thank you to everyone that joined. I'm really happy and surprised by how many people did join and I'm looking foreword to finally doing this thing!)

Minea

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by Minea Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

One you completely ignored the fact that I sent electricity and I "summoned more plasma swords and sent a small circle over each of her other opponents that attacked them one after another." Should I bold the attacks/defenses I do, because nobody seems to read them. *sigh*
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) - Page 2 Empty Re: Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by Griffin Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:38 pm

(Oops. My bad. I guess I didn't read it well enough. Let's just pretend it missed because it's a little late now.)
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Draligon Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:40 pm

Considering Korosu teleported, Gojira's charging attack would also miss, making him instead break through another tree, this time a gigantic Spruce. "God damn it! Didn't expect her to be one of those teleporting types." he said, brushing off the splinters the sprayed all over his body before cracking his knuckles. 'Though I have underestimated her this time, it is still not the right time to bust out my trump card. I need to wait for just the right moment to unleash my true fo-' his train of thought was cut short when Volt shot electricity at One. 'Oh, now here's this asshole coming in and deciding to attack us! What's next, One is going to lick the side of his fa- almost like magic, his prediction came true. 'What the actual fuck? he thought, thinking One might not really be treating this as seriously as he would like. Mentally face palming, Gojira would get his head back into the game, debating if he should use his true form right now. If he does, this battle could be over in an instant. If he doesn't, he could be risking the lives of his friends. He would now start to really think about the situation beforehand. If he doesn't stop this crazed psychopath right now, she could escape, and continue to kill innocent people! Sure, he killed people before, even family's in his rampages. But he changed after many of those years, and he is definitely not proud about what he has done. 'Well, it's now or never!' and with that, he would start to transform into his true form.
    He would start to first have a seizure, but then his false skin began to rip open and fall off. His human hands would start to change as well, reabsorbing a finger before his human finger nails out snap off, claws forming in their place. A large, and seemingly endless tail covered with dorsal spikes would start to form. His whole upper body would start to morph, increasing in size and adjusting his posture a bite. His head shape-shifted into that of a carnivorous dinosaur, with a mouthful filled with a double set of razor sharp teeth. Large, maple leaf shaped dorsal spines out start to form all over his back, all of them looking sharp enough to even draw blood. And to top it all off, he would grown to his full, 60 meter height. Now in his true form, The King of monsters would let out a loud, ear piercing roar, ready to fight.

(Yes, I do realize this fight won't end like after a few paragraphs, but it would only be logically that Gojira would transform after realizing what is at stake more thoroughly rather than looking at it with blind rage/ with his pride)
    Kuro
    Kuro

Female Posts : 24

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:

Post by Kuro Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:07 pm

Seika was currently in a completely different country for no reason at all. She was a woman of adventure, and exploring always excited her. She had never been in this area before, and had heard a few warnings that this territory belonged to a very dangerous group. So of course, being the hot head she was, she decided to check it out. As she walked through the large forest, the scent of fresh blood hit her smack in the face. What? She followed the scent trail, before it led into a large clearing, where 3 people lay in a pile of their own blood, who seemed to be severely and brutally murdered. Damn. Talk about a painful death.

Seika wrinkled her nose at the sight. She killed herself, but she didn't usually leave messes like this. Whoever did this was a psycho. The thought excited the female fire dragon slayer, and her hands itched to fight whoever did this. An unfamiliar scent lingered in the clearing, so Seika decided to follow that scent. As she hurried through the forest, she immediately ran into a sight that she was sure wasn't right. One appeared to be next to a taller man, as a slimy black tongue licked the stranger on the face. "What the fuck!?" she let loose some more colorful language, stepping back. "Why would you lick[ him? Damn, I never knew you even HAD a tongue! Where the fuck did that even come from? You don't even have a fucking mouth, how do you have a motherfucking tongue!?" She was about to continue, but not before seeing Gojira's true form loom out of the trees. "Jira's here too? WHY THE FUCK DO I ALWAYS SEE YOU GUYS WHEREVER I GO?"

Last edited by Seika on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Post by Voltumna Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:20 pm

Voltumna felt the tongue on his face as he would turn into darkness. That was a bit... disturbing. He would move swiftly through the shadows to a higher yet much better position, but then he would see the man in his true form, a Kaiju. Grunting out of easy frustration he appeared out of the shadows in a much higher tree, getting to a good position, he would charge up some more lightening bolts as he had seen before that the machine was affected greatly. Voltumna knew this forest all too well, knowing the area, plus his ranged attacks along with stealth should be enough to take some of these guys out, but he has to watch out for the Kaiju and be careful around it.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:18 pm

One watched the man disappear only to see Seika standing below them, pointing out his tongue. He clicked in amusement. Would you like to see more parts you never knew I had? *Insert winky face here*. He then turned on his cloaking device and became vanished out of thin air. Invisible, he began tracking down Volt using his heat-vision. Once again he found Volt and teleported behind him before attempting to drive a knife into his back.

(Short and horrible.)
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Alyssa Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:54 pm

Alyssa was in her room, attempting to do the new hairstyle and makeup that she had learned from YouTube about 2 minutes ago. As she finished tying her hair into the classic braided updo and was curling the stray ends, a message chimed from her phone. Leaning over the bathroom counter to get her phone with her curler in one hand she turned it on and a short message was sent from Sly, alerting them that he needed help and the coordinates of where he was at. Sly usually finishes missions by himself.. He must be in danger, she thought, worried he might be unwell at this very moment. As she hurried to put the curler away, the purple-haired girl found a black hoodie, dark jeans, and black ankle boots. With phone loaded on Maps, she quickly typed in the coordinates and left the headquarters.

Alyssa fast walked to the abandoned village and as she past each house, she neared a scent that wanted to make her go back home and pretend none of this was happening. Ewwww! She closed her eyes and opened them to reveal a small family dead, and it wasn't a pretty death either. They had obviously been tortured, their limbs twisted in a way that not even the most flexible person could do. Relieving her from looking at the family was a shout of a colorful words that Alyssa knew too well who it could have been. Running over to the source, she saw Sly, Gojira, and, of course, Seika. As the hot-head finished her words, with Alyssa flinching at every swear word, she spoke up, "I'm here too. Well, I just got here. But, DO ME A FAVOR! STOP SAYING THAT WORD IN EVERY DAMN SENTENCE! Now," she smoothed her hoodie and regained her composure "What the hell are we facing here and who the hell did that to the poor family? I swear, your death will be much more longer than theirs."
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:55 am

(#Ignored ;-;)
    Asriel summoned up balls of fire to redirect the plasma swords as fast as he could, trying to protect people, and himself. He was shoot too fast, so out of lack of aim, a sword that came flying towards himcute his lft arm, and burnt it badly. "NYAAARRRG! IT BURNS! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR THIS HUMAN!" The goat cried right before it had fallen down to the ground. Out of instinct, and slight revenge, he sent 3 fireballs at the woman who seemed to be mind, well, other things.... Not paying attention to see if he hit, Asriel began to use up his magic to heal his arm a little. The child grew slightly tired, he need to fall asleep. He snapped out of these thoughts when he saw the robot lick a man. What is wrong with mettaton, he doesn't flirt with people like THIS! He ignored the reactions of some new people that showed up to the awkward thing. Once the time passed, seeming so slow and fast at the same time, he looked up to see the damage he caused.

(My post is NOOB-TASTIC!)
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:12 am

Desmond would leap, the stab missing without himself knowing anyone wa behind himself, he began to lead from tree to tree, getting closer to the Kaiju. He prepped a lightening spear in one hand and a chain of lightening jolts in the other, readying to take out the beast.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:13 am

(Curious question. What's the Kaiju?)
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:54 am

((Gojira is classified as a Kaiju: in other words Kaiju means, "Strange Beast."))
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:37 pm

(Wow...this is terrible without a posting order Razz)
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:09 pm

Korosu blocked sly's swords with the spare swords she had flying above her head for just this reason. The robot had attempted to punch her, but had been distracted by something else. Then, one of the people she was fighting against turned into some really big creature that she was too busy to get a good look at. in the mist of all of this madness, sLy managed to kick her and free his gun. He fired it at her chest and she had to force her arm to move with one of her lighting abilities in order to block the bullet. She then stumbled into another attack. This one was a ball of fire and it hit her leg right above the knee. She quickly used one of her hands to dab out the first before going in for her next attack. Korosu then retreated slightly, enough to give her room for her next attack. She summoned more plasma swords and sent them in all heights directions and lengths away from him. Then they swords quickly thinned and strained out towards sly. They now appeared as super hot and purple plasma strings. The end result was something that looked like a booby-trapped room in movies where a room is covered in lasers or strings. However, she didn't forget about the others and she noticed a few new arrivals, so she thought that she would welcome them by summoning tons of mini-plasma swords for each person, sending them over to each opponent, and having them rain on them. As she watched her attacks pan out, she replied to sLy's comment. "I'd love to see this amazing strength you keep blabbing about, because all I see in an average fighter with an abnormally large head. And, of course I'm extra-special. I'm just special in a different way, but of course that is a long and complicated story that we frankly don't have time for. I would love to tell you if I didn't have to kill you right now, but alas, I have no choice. It was your decision to bring me into existence and it was your decision to turn me into what I am today. I tried so hard to stay true to myself, but you would have nothing of it. Why did you want me to turn into this? So you could have something to fight? So you could feel strong? So you could be a hero? I just don't understand you." She stopped herself as she realized that she was rambling and began to tell her long story even though she said she didn't have the time. She sighed at her own stupidity before finally addressing sLy's final comment. "I would love to. And I'm happy we can finally agree on one thing." To try and play with him some more she sent two more plasma stings at him at eye level in hopes that she really would be able to gouge his eyes out.

(I have no idea what's happening so I'm just gonna leave One, Volt, and Gorjia to their own devices. You peeps don't have to worry about plasma mini-sword rain and can focus on whatever the heck it is that you're doing. Also, I've decided that I'm going to do a trade of as far as damage goes. this means that if your character gets hit by on of my attacks, then mine will get hit by one of their attacks. With all of you peeps that should be a good way to make things fair, a tough fight, and still have you win at the end. That way all of you peeps will have the damage spread out almost all of you while poor Korosu has to take the front of everything. You catch my drift? BTW it doesn't count if you just forget to mentions that I attacked, because I personally don't want to promote bad reading skills.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:01 pm

It worked, somewhat, but it didn't bring him any closer to ending her. His floating blades met hers, the connection creating a loud and eerie note that echoed across the campsite. Sly's blades glowed briefly, having converted the impact into false pieces. He still needed to figure out what to do with them, and part of that was finding her weakness. He may had spotted it when he shot his gunblade at her. So her arms were reinforced, but not her torso. Not something Sly's Anti-Life fire couldn't penetrate.

With the successful kick and disengaging of blades, Sly's rapier in hand shattered the blue potion that just bobbed out from a desperately summoned spell circle. Right after collision, the cogwheels and pieces brimmed with life and began to shift and move over one another like a chemical reaction was happening. The blade changed to silver and blue and widened into a sidesword. Upon completion, gentle thin streams of water circled along the blade, like moons orbiting a planet.

As for the knives that missed earlier, they did in fact connect with One and did little more to him than creating harmless shocks of pain all over him. One cursed him later but then busied himself with another assailant. Sly never got a good look at him, for his appearance was brief and Sly's focus was on this woman. Let them have their fun, Sly thought. Though he didn't figure that this new foe would busy nearly all his allies, namely One and Jira.

Sly only gritted his teeth when Jira decided to begin his transformation here. At least they were in the middle of the forest, but still, he could have at least waited for Sly to give him the thumbs up before resorting to something that would potentiallu cause a lot of collateral. As if having One here wasn't bad enough.

The sentry Sly placed earlier began to recollect the knives it fired, the weapons glowing and disintegrating to individual pieces as they fluttered in a line back to the Sentry, carrying with them the false pieces they earned and converting them to more knives. Though it still needed to reload and it would take quite a bit of time to do so.

As for the woman herself, she backed away a bit and, in a brief flash, shot out a dome of purple needles from where she was. A careful look and Sly noticed that thise shot behind her followed a curved path and directed themselves towards Sly.

Sly just smirked a little, thanking the gods that he decided to pull his Perfect Guardian water out. He pointed the blue sidesword down in front of him and activated it with his mind. With a gentle whistle, the sidesword opened up on the sides and spilled waves of highly pressurised water, coated with protective magic. The water formed a large rectangle in front of Sly and shielded him from all the needles, the tiny stings pattering against it like rain forming many ripples on a pond. Of course, this costed him to 'create' false pieces with his mind, enough to generate this shield, but the payoff in the end was worth it, and he dispelled those created pieces away before they could strain him.

Sly then noticed Alyssa had arrived as well, but he was unable to respond to her. He charged forward, hoping to catch her offguard as she rambled on with her big mouth, but it was not the case. She sent an additional 2 needles at him. Futile, Sly thought as he pulled his sidesword back and swung a wide arc, knocking the needles away.

He dropped his gunblade, unloaded, and grabbed a floating rapier. Now armed with both weapons and 4 floating rapiers, Sly brought himself within a blades length and lunged the rapier for her chest. Should she try to parry, Sly would immediately reposte it out of the way and strike with the sidesword.

--

Health: 100% [Time magic: 100%]
    True pieces available: 30%
    False pieces available: +90%

Active structures:
    1x sentry (light element; ammo: 12/12)
    1x sidesword (water element)
    5× rapier (1 in hand, 4 in air)
    1× gunblade (unloaded, left on ground)
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea

Post by Minea Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:44 am

(Bump)
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Korosu then watched as for whatever reason everyone seeming froze in time. She used this advantage to send an array of plasma swords at each of them, causing them to no longer be able to battle (because the rules said that she couldn't kill them.) She then went on to murder every man, women, and child that lived in the beyond and Oak Hollow. She thought back on the day when she fought a group of rather odd individuals, but she never could figure out why everyone had just froze in time like that. Maybe it was due to inactivity, maybe laziness, lazy they just got bored of fighting her. She would never know. After she had finished killing everyone she stood back and observed her work. There wore managed bodies, blood, guts, and the remains of burnt down towns and cities everywhere. She smiled as she had completed her mission of destroying every creature with intelligence on this planet. She wanted to move on to the next world and continue her work there, but she didn't have enough time. Instead she let Minea regain control over her body and witness all of the fun Korosu had while she was trapped. The last thing she heard before she was back inside of her familiar prison was the horrified and sad screams of someone who had awoken to a repeat of one of their worst nightmares.

(Basically the purpose of this was to post. It was supposed to be poking fun at first, but at the end I was feeling more story-y so it turned into that. If you guys don't post, then I really will make your character unable to battle. If I have to I will get Hisashi to come here and single handingly kill her, because I'm not having ^ that happen.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:22 pm