The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) OoC81
ROA

+6
Voltumna
Jaks
Draligon
Griffin
sLy
Kurisu
10 posters

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) Empty Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by Kurisu Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:46 am

Korosu left a small campground in a rather large clearing in a thick and quiet forest behind. Behind her could be seen two human bodies. The first one, a seemingly a girl, had her legs broken and bent backwards to enter though the small of her back and protrude out of her stomach. Her feet, still wearing shoes, and her lower legs were draped in outstretched intestines as if they were garlic on a demented Christmas tree. One of her arms was cut off and severely burnt shut at the stub. The other arm had multiple lacerations that stop just a few millimeters above the bone and spell scum. Her mouth was wide open as if she was still in mid scream when her untimely death came. Inside could be seen a jaggedly cut off tounge. It looked like the person who killed them slowly brought a blade across it and sawed into it, ripping of the last shred with pure strength.

The other body was that of a male. Out of the top of his head firmly sat the cut off arm of the other victim. Entangled in it's fingers was an open locket that showed the two victims happily holding a young child together at the beach. He had both of his index fingers ripped off and shoved into his ears so deep that only a centimeter of bone could be seen out of each ear. Both of his bones on each arm where broken at the wrist and moved so that one would stick out by the back of his hand and the other to his palm. His chest was ripped open with the ribs pulled strait at the sides leaving the rest of his organs completely exposed for everyone to see. Inside of his chest all o his organs were switched around, except for the heart and lungs for they were needed to keep him alive longer. His legs had parts off it cut off as if someone was trying to sculpt some incomprehensible object with it.

Korosu was searching for the last human who was in the camp. They had ran while she was dealing with the others. She wasn't about to let them leave. She didn't care if she had to search for hours or days even. The best he could hope for was that she would find some other people along the way and run out of time. However, that wasn't too likely to happen either. This time she had saved a lot of energy. She had even sacrificed turning her boring old white room into a comfortable log cabin for this. She didn't want this to be like one of those times where she would only be able to roam for a few hours. Those were fun, but you could never really get enough done. She sighed. This whole seal thing really was a big inconvenience to her. She knew that eventually she would be able to return to the old days, mowing down people as quickly as the damn weeds grow, but she wondered how long it would be until then. She wasn't being impatient, as she's a very patient person, she just wished for this boring era to be over.

The sound of a snapping twig brought her away from her thoughts. She turned towards the noise and slowly approached it. Surly enough there was a small child, still holding on to a worn-down teddy bear. He looked up to her with tears in his wide eyes. He tried to beg for his life but all that came out were incomprehensible sobs. Korosu caringly smiled at him and waited for the sobs to die down a bit. Then she held one of his soft, tiny hands with one of her own blood soaked hand and held his arm right beneath the wrist. She proceeded to twist her hand that was holding his until the bone snapped free from his arm. Her smile turned from calming to sadistic as she watched him writhe around and scream in pain. He dropped his teddy bear onto the ground underneath them and brought it close to his chest as soon as she let go. It sagged towards the earth and began to swell up into a big red ball that could hardly be recognized as part of a human. The boy was still crying feverously when Korosu  kicked him to the ground. She continued to kick him over and over and over causing may places all over his body to become red and swollen, just like his wrist and some of his fragile bones to be broken. The boy tried to get up many times at first and run away, but she would just kick him back down. Eventually, it hurt him too much to move so he just layer there and took it, still screaming and crying as loud as ever. This bored her soon so she moved onto something else. She turned him over to his belly and grabbed his head, slamming it into the forest floor multiple times. A small pile of blood gathered around his head and slowly grew to envelop the rest of his tiny body. At the site of this Korosu couldn't help herself and began to chuckle, which slowly turned into a full blown laugh. The louder her laugh became, the harder she pounded the kid's skull into the ground. Eventually she brought the kid's head up to her ready to cut of one of his feet and make him eat it, but then she realized that the kid was already dead.

She threw the kids body to the side and sighed once again. "I guess I got carried away again. I have to try and remember that the children are more fragile." Just for good measure she took the kids teddy bear and shoved it inside his chest. "There, you keep it. It seemed like you really cared about it after all." She whipped the forest floor off of her clothing and began walking in a random direction, hoping to run into some more people to decimate. She really did miss this. it had been such a long time since she did it last and she almost forgot what it was like. "Happy I got a long one this time. Heck, if I'm lucky maybe I'll encounter some people that actually know how to fight back. It's always fun to just kill random people but it's exhilarating to she the hopeful confident faces of heroes be turned into the pathetic and hopeless faces that suit them much more. Honestly, out of everything I do, breaking people has got to be my favorite."

(Ok, peeps. So, you can show up one by one on your search to kill the one who's been slaughtering a large portion of people or you could all meet up someplace and then run into her together like what many people do for missions. And thank you to everyone that joined. I'm really happy and surprised by how many people did join and I'm looking foreword to finally doing this thing!)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) Empty Re: Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by sLy Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:09 pm

A distress call came right after someone heard screaming within the forest not far from the city. Had it occurred within a busy complex, no one would turn an eye. Just leave it to those who were naturally gifted, leave it to the bounty hunters hopeful of getting something out of it. But upon the sunny day of the park, it was like everyone just noticed they intruded on a beast’s territory. In just one distant scream, only the water fountain brought life in the park of silence. Then, came some hysterical laughter. A woman perhaps, but enough to make all those within the park flee and scream for help.

Sly was sitting on the outskirts of the forest, on the border between it and the park, along with his fawn, Enigma. She had really grown, almost to a full adult. Her pelt, brown and spotted, seemed to grow very thin green bristles that either curled or sprout flowers. One was white and pink behind her ear, while the one on the other ear was still a bud. Even then, Sly continued to feed her milk. This time from a silver container and she greedily drank herself full. The scream and laugh did make Sly turn a stern glare towards the forest. He quickly wrapped up the feeding before storing it away within his pocketwatch.

Naturally, he would ask Enigma to run or stay, but she was just as disobedient as always. Sly ran into the forest, and there he found a clearing. He stopped, 20metres from the abandoned campsite, and duck behind a bush. Blood. He could see 2 bodies—a male and female—mangled and twisted beyond what Sly would call a natural death. No. Someone thought it was funny to put a foot around and through someone’s stomach, or mess with their organs like a toy box. Aside from that, the broken bones was enough of an indication that it was a murderer with some sickening intent.

Sly looked around. He didn’t have to when he heard a female voice. A tree was in the way but Sly could make out her blonde hair. Before her, a child’s body with something sticking out of his chest. Sly huffed a sigh. Perhaps he had seen enough horror movies, or dealt too much with human bodies in his studies that it desensitised him from the feeling of fear.

Stay, Sly said off-handedly to Enigma before pulling out a small device in his pocket. He turned it on and connected himself as many of his team members as possible. Then he commenced the video message. Hello? Dragonstorm. This is Sly. We’ve got trouble. I need someone here asap. I’m sending the coordinates, please hurry. Then he closed the transceiver and pocketed it.

A murder of an entire family by one woman, and she managed to do all of this work in a few minutes. Sly prepared himself a turret in his location, using his mind. Gears and other gold pieces escaped his pocketwatch and fluttered in the air around him, before gathering on a spot next to him. They spiralled around that location, expanding and shifting as they manifested a tripod, supporting a giant repeating crossbow on the top. Sly then created a spell circle, a glowing white potion bobbing out, and he grabbed and broke it over the sentry. The sentry hissed a bit, before the whole structure turned completely white and emitted a faint glow. Sly hoped that, from this given distance, it won’t be so obvious to this adversary.

Afterwards, Sly took a deep breath and began to step out, his fawn following close behind him. Sure enough, it was this girl that caused this carnage. Her whole features, stained in blood, and all Sly could see from those purple eyes were some form of hysteria.

That confirmed it then.

Sly elegantly reached his hand out. The pocketwatch expelled more of its pieces that rung around his wrist, and then merged in front of his palm to form a small, narrow handle. As Sly grabbed it, the whole thing solidified into a rapier, made from the pieces of his pocketwatch as the gears ticked with every passing second.

Unforgiveable. Sly pointed the blade to the sky from his chest, the blade almost dividing his face perfectly as he performed this formal expression of a duellist, before turning the blade towards the woman.

--

Health: 100% [Time magic: 100%]

True Pieces Available: 55%
    False Pieces Available: +0%

Structures active:

1 x Sentry (Light)
    1 x rapier
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language) Empty Re: Major Villian (RP here, Gore+language)

Post by Griffin Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:32 pm

One looked down disapprovingly at a crumpled piece of paper that he held in front of him. At the top of the paper in bold words read; "WANTED: Defective drone." Below it was a blurry, low quality capture from a security camera of One creeping up behind an unsuspecting guard. Just underneath was his bounty. DEFECTIVE?! He rolled the flyer into a ball and threw it onto the ground next to him. I'll show you who's defective. I work just fine, thank you! He growled and stomped the ball of paper into the earth. When his short burst of anger died out he sighed deeply and glanced at the foliage around him. It didn't matter where he went, he always ended up in some kind of forest. Even more oddly, his teammates always seemed to be around. He pondered as he checked the locations of his teammates. Sly was nearby.

Maybe I should check up on him.. Ironically, just as he had said that, his com was interrupted by Sly's voice. Trouble? Nothing was trouble for Dragon Storm. Well... maybe for most of Dragon Storm. Guess I will check up on him. One slid out his katanas and swiftly jumped onto the sturdy branch of a tree. From there he leaped from one tree to the next, quickly reaching Sly's coordinates.

He spotted Sly, battle ready, standing in front of a massacre. What the hell? Who did this? He balanced on a branch overhead, spectating the scenario playing out in front of him, attempting to make sense of it. It certainly wasn't Gigan's doing. No. Gigan's destruction was more widespread. One inspected the corpses from a distance. And he wouldn't take the time to mutilate them in such a way.

It had to be someone new. That was when he noticed the girl, bathed head to toe in blood. He caught the murderous glint in her eyes and knew right away that this was the killer. Disgusted, One grunted and teleported down next to Sly. You mind telling me what happened here? He slid into an attack stance, ready to strike.

(I'm tired. So this is short.)
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Draligon Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:15 pm

Gojira would be in the city, fighting thugs who decided to try and mug him. Big mistake on their part. Grabbing one of them by the face, Jira would smash his head into a wall, breaking his skull easily. Another one attempted to stab him in the back with a knife, but once he did try that, the knife would instantly snap when it struck his actual skin, making the king of monsters turn around to face this one, a fist forming before he would smash it across this one's jaw, making his neck turn in a unnatural way. This thug now dead, he would pick up the two dead bodies before throwing them at the rest of the thugs, making them get knocked down. They would all get up quickly, now running from him, screaming 'RUN! HE'S NOT HUMAN!' or 'WHAT THE HELL IS HE?!'.

Now smirking, Jira would crack his neck before stretching, letting out a loud yawn of sorts. "Man, these guys seem to be getting weaker and weaker, almost like they were made out of cardboard." he said, getting out a cigarette. But before he could smoke it, he would hear the video message coming out of his pocket. Now listening to the message, he would say "This can't be good, better get down there, fast." He would then start running, faster and faster before he would jump in a Hulk esque style, covering a great distance before landing in the forest, creating a medium sized crater on impact. Looking around a bit, he would start smelling around before getting the scent of... blood? Now running towards the source, he would spot 3 bodies, a mother, dad, and their son from what he can tell. This makes him angry. No. Furious with a burning passion! "If I find who has done this, I'M GOING TO RIP THEM APART!" he snarled, a blue aura seemingly forming around him. He would sniff again, picking up sLy and another being. Letting out a roar, he would run towards where they are at, smashing through multiple trees, all of them fall to the ground with a loud thud. When he saw them, he would jump again, landing behind sLy and One, now laying his eyes on the purple eyed female. "So your the one that killed the family? Well, you better hope that your death is quick and painless!" he would then get into a boxing stance, teeth gritted and ready to kill.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:33 am

Asriel was in his room, being very bored. "There's NOTHING to do here right now! I'm soooooo BORED!" The goat complained right before he plopped on his soft, comfy bed, that felt like it was made in the heavens or something. He slowly closed his eyes, and even more slowly opened them. He turned his head out to the window. "What if I go out to the forest park near the city?! That would be the perfect place to stay! I've never been there before!" Asriel opened up the window, then jumped on out. He made his awkward landing in the bushes, as he then began to run out of draconia. It was foggy, and he constantly had to stop to make sure that he wasn't running of the edge. Once he saw a large green patch far ahead in the fog, he had been filled with determination. He shot a small ball of fire ahead of him to clear out all of the mist. He ran ahead fast as he could, ever second getting faster and faster. he stopped once he heard a sinister laugh, and screams of what sounded like a human child. The sounds sent shivers down his spine. Asriel shook his head and proceeded forwards. "I have to stop this person! What they're doing is wrong! I'll fix it! I know I'll fix it! I'll have to fix this!" The goat stopped for a bit to catch his breath. In fact, he was so tired he fell onto the ground, panting, trying to catch his breath. He closed his eyes as if he were to go to sleep, to go have some more pointless dreams, until the moment when he would "wake". When the monster opened his eyes again, he saw an ant crawl over a twig. For some reason, this sight filled him with determination.He got up, then began running towards to scene. Once he got near, he smelt a strange scent he didn't recognize, a mettaton-like scent, and what seemed to be a human, along with a monster. Since he knew the mettaton scent the best he walked around a large chunk of forest until he saw a robot in a tree. He climbed up the tree and then poked the mettaton. "Hi there!" He whispered while the monster scent was screaming.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:47 am

(One was not actually in the tree. He jumped down xD)

One turned his head to look at Goji who had just arrived also battle-hungry. He huffed in annoyance. I was hoping to kill them myself.. Calm the fuck down, lizard. This is my kill. He growled at him sourly. The gentle poke of a finger made One flinch. He looked behind him to see a... goat monster? It was.. admittedly cute. He 'bleeped' questioningly. L-look kid. I don't know what you want from me, but... I'm kinda.. He trailed off. It was really cute.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Post by Jaks Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:47 am

(bump, post peeps)
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:10 pm

(Other people haven't posted, so I'm posting again. Plz post other people.)

Korosu smiled at Gojira's ignorance. "You can't kill me...for good at least. I'll have you know that if you do somehow end up killing my body, it won't stay dead for very long." Soon she noticed everyone else that had arrived. "Well it seems that I've attracted a small audience, an judging by your posture's and faces you're all going to fight me." She paused for a bit before she added, "You know, this kind of reminds me of another time something like this happened about, oh, sixteen-thousand or so years ago. There was this special boy and his group of less special friends who were allegedly chosen by a higher power to take me down in one epic battle. Obviously, that didn't happen. I ended up slaughtering every last one of them. Of course I saved the extra special one for last, and even managed to turn in insane before finally killing him off. Shall I do the same to you?" She raised her right arm with her palm facing towards the group, causing 4 purple, floating plasma swords to appear above her. "Now which one of you should I kill first? And which one of you wants to play the role of the extra-special one?" She then moved her hand to be even with the rest of her arm, which made the plasma swords to zoom towards each of the new arrivals. For now she decided that she would toy with them and try to learn how strong they truly were. Once she was sure of that, then she would move on to fighting for real. I really hope that they will be able to adequately entertain me. In hope that they would be strong she summoned plasma blades a few inches away from her forearms and hands, starting at her mid-forearms and moving all the out to a few inches above her hands. She also summoned four more floating plasma swords above her, this time without moving her arm, to be used defensively if need be.

(I am so tempted to he her think and or say, "Come at me bro."but that would be so out of character. Anyway, are we using the battle system like the one on Oak Hollow or nah? SLy seemed to be using it in his first post, so that's why I bothered to ask.)

Last edited by Korosu on Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:19 pm

(Seriously? Plasma swords? Wonder where you came up with that...)

Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:37 pm

(If you must know, I came up with it long before his site or Oak Hollow even existed. I had decided that I wanted Korosu to use plasma for her attacks years and years ago, but I got the idea of plasma swords from Penny in the show RWBY. Seeing as I saw the episode as soon as it came out, I came up with the idea 2 years ago. Here's a short video of the amazingness I drew inspiration from. Also, a little of it came from Kairi/Namine from dead fantasy, which I will also give you a short video of.

)
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Draligon Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:08 pm

Gojira would only smirk when Koro said that even if he would have killed her, she won't stay dead for long. That's what one of his old opponents said, that damn golden dragon, King Ghidorah, and he killed him once and for all after his last fight against him. Though, he does have and idea why she said that. In theory, this thing could have regenerative powers, or even a untouchable soul like yours truly. If that's the case, he could go into his true form and blast her with atomic breath. If there isn't anything left to regenerate, there will be no going back.... though with the untouchable soul theory, that's going to be a different story. He will wait until the time is right to bust out his trump card. Looking over at sLy, he would quickly ask "Hey, you got a plan? If so, I would love to hear it. If what she says is true, we might not be able to beat her, and I can't exactly pinpoint her weaknesses right now." then when she summoned 4, purple in hue, plasma swords to appear, and sent on of them at us, Gojira would not get enough time to dodge it, the sword impaling his chest. Though this would be fatal to any normal person, he on the other hand seems to be simply... standing there. He would now remove plasma blade, throwing it to the ground, before starting to slowly regenerate his chest wound. "Is that all you got?" he paused for a moment "If this is the case, I think this will be.... easier than I thought." he said, now charging towards Koro like a rhino, attempting to run her over.

Last edited by Gojira on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:33 pm

(Gojira, I already sent my plasma swords at you.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:57 pm

((Lol Minea, Sly's abilities was also inspired by Kairi from Dead Fantasy. Also, Jira, normally in combat RP as this, if you forgot about the blades in your recent post, it means they landed direct hits on Jira. Be sure to be careful next time.))

He never expected to have attracted this many members here. Very quickly, One flashed beside him, asking what happened. That was answered quickly by the appearance of Jira. Sly figured he didn’t need to clarify the situation any further than the woman before them being responsible for this slaughter. Then there was a small humanoid goat which he hadn’t seen before, and One somewhat diverted his attention towards it.

As the woman got into a speech about a ‘hero’ who was fated to kill her, Sly brandished his pistol with his other hand. Instead of pointing it towards her, he had it pointed to the side, ready to be pulled towards if need be. First of all, he didn’t trust her being unable to die permanently unless he saw it himself. Even if that was true, Sly had his Anti-life fire element to hopefully seal her demise. 16,000 years she lived, perhaps an immortal like Nightingale. He just cracked his neck to the side when she finished her story about the ‘special’ boy. This time, there were 3 of the stronger members of Dragonstorm.

How about me? Sly announced.

Just as he said that, the woman conjured 4 swords, shaking with some strange purple energy, and she shot them towards the group, one each. The corner of Sly’s lip pulled in a half-smirk. As the blade got near, he whipped his rapier up at an angle, the guard connecting the bladed end of the plasma sword, and, with one huge swing, deflected it and it ricocheted another blade away, one that was going for Jira.

All in as fast as a normal person throwing a punch, Sly returned his rapier to its normal position, the blade slightly upright and pointing towards the woman. His rapier glowed a little, converting the impact of the plasma sword into false pieces for later use. Then Sly’s pocketwatch glowed again, screeching a little as it spilled many trails of gears into the air, that floated above Sly and spiralled in 5 areas. They condensed, and merged into 5 floating rapiers, which he would use to counteract against the woman’s blades. In response to this, Enigma stepped back 3 metres from Sly.

Jira then asked Sly about a plan. Sly looked to the side for a moment. They knew nothing about this woman, except she could manifest those floating swords. She had just created an additional 4 more from her arms, and who would know how many more she had. Scout for weaknesses. I will attack her from afar. Can you hold against her and those blades? As Sly asked, he took his mind towards the sentry he had placed earlier, which was fully loaded and ready. The crossbow that was mounted on top of it turned and aimed at the woman. It then fire 6 glowing white knives, 1 every second, towards her. There was an element of surprise, for if she were too concentrated on the group, she wouldn’t see the knives until seconds after it appeared within the clearing of the campsite.

--

True pieces available: 30% (-5% for each rapier)
    False pieces available: +5%

Structures active:
    6x rapiers (1 in hand, 5 in air)
    1x Sentry (light element)
    Jaks
    Jaks

Post by Jaks Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:28 am

Ariel Got out of his awkward behind tree hiding. The woman spoke of things that he did't really understand, like being immortal, living forever, unable to die. The goat probably would never be able to comprehend these things, but the moment she summonded 4 purple, glowy-blades, a strange instinct kicked in, a voice that told him 'right now is life or death'. Reacting quickly, the child summoned fire to hit the sword from the side, knocking it off track and hitting a tree instead of him. "Mettaton, what's going on here? I don't get it, who are these people?Why are we fighting?" Asriel was confused, and asked One many questions, but he never really expected a response. He got ready for more attack, and tried to follow his training. Some horrible, nasty, pain crawled up his back, saying that this wasn't going to be easy.
    (Short post, idk what to do)
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Post by Voltumna Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:41 am

Waiting, someone from the darkness watched, undetected and hidden amongst the shadows, watching, waiting for the moment to strike. Everyone seemed to enjoy this land, yet, one did not enjoy these people. This was his territory, and people were invading. He cared not if his clan was smaller then the rest, or if he did not have the proper firepower, they should have been warned by the Military that was posted all around the perimeter at the edge of the land. How did they get through? The individual questioned this, but then crept closer and closer, growing anger, he would await in the shadows, as the shadows, waiting to strike. He was going to attack, maybe even kill today, but which one? The one who pro-claimed longer life then most others seemed interesting, he may have other plans of her, but for the rest? One was a machine, the other was a weird deformed child, another was a creature that hid behind the skin of a man, and other looked human. Stepping from the darkness in the distance, hidden in a tree, he would watch down with his neon red eyes, watching and waiting.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:01 pm

One ducked just in time as a plasma sword whizzed overhead, just nearly grazing him. He grunted in surprise. Look. I don't know who the hell this 'Mettaton' is but I'm kind of busy. Just.. stay behind me kid.. He watched as the goat-child summoned fire-balls and struck a plasma sword out of the air. And keep doing what you are doing. Maybe it'll keep you alive long enough for us to kill this chick.. He bent down and patted the goat-child on the head lovingly, making a few quiet beeps. He then jumped to his feet and ran toward Korosu. Alright lady, I know women can be a bit crazy sometimes but this is just ridiculous. He leaped into the air, teleporting behind her before she could react and stab him. He attempted to strike Koro with his katanas, slashing a few times at her back.
    Kurisu
    Kurisu

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:13 pm

Korosu was happy that they all managed to remain unharmed. Sly revealed his weapon as a rapier with magical properties of some sort and shot 6 knives at her. The goat child used fire magic to stop her attack and the robot barely dodged it. She prepared her self to block all of the knives, but when the robot appeared behind her she used one of her lightning abilities to force her body to dodge out the way of the knives, leaving them plowing towards the robot, who slashed multiple times where she used to be. She sent a bright flash of lightning at each of her opponents both to attack them and confuse them. Then she ran up to sLy and attacked him with one of her arms stabbing towards his body right after the other in hopes that he would use is rapier to block the first, but then be unable to black the second. To make sure the others didn't intervene she summoned more plasma swords and sent a small circle over each of her other opponents that attacked them one after another. She spoke to sLy as her attacks were playing out on the battle field, "You have some guts to volunteer for such a spot. I'll make sure that you regret it!" She got exited as a thought of a broken sly uttering his pathetic last words. "Don't worry, though. Even after I kill you here, you can still get your wonderful revenge, so you might want to start thinking about what exactly you want your revenge to be." She briefly accessed Minea's knowledge before she added, "It seems most people like to re-enact they're deaths, only with the tides reversed along with showing the moments leading up to and of their death. I really like those ideas, and while they may not be the most original, they definitely are good. However, I wouldn't be heartbroken if you came up with something else. If you really want I could give you a few ideas and maybe even demonstrate them. I am quite good at torturing people, after all. Oh! I have an idea! How about I scalp that little goat child over there? That would be great, hmm? Then I could jab at their eyes until they became soup like in consistency and cut off their jaw! If they're still alive after that then I could rip off al of their finger and toenails and burn them with my plasma until they breathed no more. Or I could do that to you instead. I did just kill a child after all, so I need something fresh. I would love to hear your screams, to watch you struggle and beg for mercy as you realize that there is no way that you can win. But most of all I'd love to see all of this bring out your true selfish and violent nature." As she said the last two sentences her slitted eyes seemingly began to glow with a bright neon-purple ray of pure hatred.

(The post was short, so I added talking. I think I got a little carried away, but whatever.)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:22 pm

It almost seem like she was surrounded. The 6 knives attacking her near her front and One appearing behind her, his katanas at the ready as he bypassed the defence of those blades. They all connected, but the woman glowed bright blue and vanished. An afterimage of some sort. She reappeared, not far from where she was but closer towards the rest of the group. Sure enough, Sly's knives would collect on One but they could only bounce off his armour and provide nothing but more false pieces for Sly to use. That is, if One took the knives.

Lightning magic, Sly thought as he gritted his teeth. His eyes widened when the woman's fingers began to spark, pulled back and ready to strike. Sly quickly swung his rapier in hand in a large circle. The 5 rapiers followed its path, the blades pointing outwards like a star as they formed a temporary barrier. The lightning struck one of the blades, and Sly took a mental note on which blade received the hit, as it glowed briefly. After this, he saw the woman rushing towards him, her hand out and ready like a sword. Sly mentally commanded the false pieces from one of the floating rapiers to merge with his pistol and form a gunblade. With his rapier, he deflected and locked the woman's arm outwards, and, with a ready gunblade, lunged it for her chest - only for it to meet her other hand. The two were locked in some form of stalemate, pushing and tugging at one another to keep the pressure on the other.

Sly grunted a little. This woman was pretty strong in a physical sense. He would have pulled the trigger on his pistol if it werent facing the other way towards the trees. In his peripheral vision, he noticed she had busied everyone else with her plasma blades and somewhat isolated Klu for her taking. Their heads were pretty close, Sly could feel her breath against his face as she began her little cocky speech about killing.

Some plan this turned out to be.

Funny, Sly said. I killed many who claimed they can kill me. I suppose you are the super-special one as well? Then gouge my eyes first! He lifted his leg and sent a boot into her stomach. In the same time, the floating rapiers formed an arc above him, their blades pointing towards the woman and rained on her in the same time.

If the woman recoiled back from the kick, or anything really, she would free the gunblade, which Sly would bring forward and shoot her chest. The pistol fires sniper rounds at 0.5 calibre but had a nasty recoil that threw his arm out for a second. Should this happen, Sly would create another spell circle in the path of the rapier in his hand. A blue potion would bob out and break against the rapier, turning it blue with silver linings and streams, as well as widening it to a sidesword.

--

True pieces available: 30%
    False pieces available: +5%

Structures active:

6x rapiers (1 in hand, 5 in air)
    1× sentry (light element; ammo 0/6)
    1× gunblade (merged with pistol)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:47 pm

One grunted in surprise as the woman disappeared before his eyes. Stunned, quit slashing at the empty space of air only to be struck by Sly's knives. He hissed as his armor deflected them and they dropped onto the ground. He landed in a crouching position, balancing himself with a single hand. I never thought I would say this but; Sly, you idiot! He quickly collected himself and ran at Korosu while she had her back turned. Shut up and fight me! He attempted to throw a punch at her neck.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:51 pm

Time to shine... Voltumna thought as he would drop down, going from shadow mode and into physical mode he would send 3 lightening shocks (Or mini bolts, because you know that lightening bolts come form the sky) at the robot, each of which were pretty fast. He wanted to test out the water first, see what the temperature was like, the usual stuff. If he were to go against he machine he could maybe overload it with electricity, or if he was able to get the ice between the armor and parts of the bot he could even expand it to where it could potentially disable some parts of it, but for now, he's remaining hidden.

"You are trespassing in the territory of the War Akamu, I would suggest you leave now unless you want to die here." He didn't sound threatening, but his voice was deep and he was showing a serious and a neutral expression, showing he was not joking around with what he said. He kept his energy level low so that way others may underestimate them, he loved it when others think he's weak, it allowed him to go at a larger and different strength during the next assault of attacks laving his opponents questioning this. He went back into shadow form, hiding amongst the shadows and keeping his energy to that of an insect, "This will be your first and final warning, leave."

Last edited by Voltumna on Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rythian
    Rythian

Male Posts : 10

Post by Rythian Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:14 pm

(Your fist should be fucking BROKEN.)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:22 pm

(Also.. Unless Volt has super strength there is no way he could have stopped that punch. One is a ROBOT. His strength is MUCH higher than any human. Also, you never gave One time to react. One can see and react faster than a human would (being a bot and all). So he probably would have enough time to block the third punch to the chest and if not that after you did so he at least would have struck you.)
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:54 pm

((Fixed))
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:17 pm

One's fist was about to collide with Korosu's neck and take her down up until something froze him mid-punch. Electricity danced across his armor and his circuits were hit with a powerful surge. Pain shot all across his body and he stumbled backwards, letting out an agonized robotic shriek. He swiped at the air violently with his clawed hand slicing anything unlucky enough to be in front of him. When he finally recovered he beeped lowly and clutched his chest. Wha..? Even though he had no face and didn't posses the ability to express facial-emotion he seemed stunned, confused and hurt. One clicked angrily and twirled his plasma-katanas in his palms. Oh I'm going to gut you when I get my hands on you... Then I'll feed your liver to my pony! He switched on his heat-vision and located Volt via heat-signature. He teleported behind Volt and licked the side of his face. Found youuu...

(One got a pony for Christmas from Santa. His name is Taco Macho and he eats LIVERS.)
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:28 pm

One you completely ignored the fact that I sent electricity and I "summoned more plasma swords and sent a small circle over each of her other opponents that attacked them one after another." Should I bold the attacks/defenses I do, because nobody seems to read them. *sigh*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:06 am