The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore] OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore]

Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore] Empty Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore]

Post by Hunter Dracon Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 pm

Hunter was sitting on a building in a random city searching for targets when he spotted someone new, someone different. He spread his wings and flew in for a closer look. What he saw amazed him and interested him. It was a women. A women with a fox's tail and ears. He hovered as he watched her and flew down behind her. As he touched down his wings trailed behind him and he folded them up against his back.

~Does Liana have fox ears?~

Last edited by Hunter Dracon on Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore] Empty Re: Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore]

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:31 pm

(Yes.)

Today was a glorious day, the she fox thought with a quiet giggle, her tail flicking back and forth with glee. She was bound and determined to get all the supplies she could for her glorious new castle, which she had found equipped with everything they would need, to her great pleasure. Well, essentials, anyway. She still needed to get some accessories for them. The only problem was... the goddess didn't have any money. So this placed her in quite a predicament. So she had decided she would just go steal all the stuff they needed. She was feeling especially psychopathic today.

As she walked along the path, her ears perked up as she heard some noise, and turned around to see a mysterious figure appear before her. While her first initial instinct was to stab them, but then she remembered that would be rude. Instead, she blinked at them, curiously. She really.... wanted to stab someone right now, though, she thought with disdain. But she needed to be buying some things....

Looking at him with a cautious expression, she would ask, "Can I help you, winged sir? I must be hurrying along, I need to buy supplies for my friends." it was unusual for her to keep her original intentions hidden, but they were technically her friends, so it wasn't lying, now was it?
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore] Empty Re: Those Who Live and Die [18+] [Private: Hunter Dracon and Liana] [Gore]

Post by Hunter Dracon Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:40 pm

Hunter chuckled as he gazed upon the beautiful woman that stood in front of him. "Aye, you can help me. The name's Hunter. I'm looking for some people. They like to wear fedoras and suits." he said ans stuck out his hand to shake her's.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:24 pm

Placing a finger on her lips, her ears twitched a moment, before she replied with certainty, "No sir, I have not seen the one you are looking for. But if I see them, I'll certainly make sure to uh... tell them you're looking for them? Unless you're trying to surprise them, that is!" Liana would say with a giggle, graciously taking the stranger's hand and shaking his. She would then turn her attention to a nearby store, her eyes instantly catching aflame with lust.

"Oh, that jewelry is so beautiful and shiny! I want some!" she would say with a wail, her tail flicking sadly as she stared at the beautiful accessories. Slight tears of drama would dwell up on her eye lids as she stared at them sadly. Maybe she could get little Asriel some, and Vymera, too. Then it would count as something for the guild, right?
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Wed Dec 09, 2015 5:40 pm

Hunter chuckled at the women's childishness. "I don't want to talk to them. I want to kill them." he said and patted the rifle slung across his back. "They're targets of mine. I need to kill them to keep the corruption here to a minimum. You know i could buy a piece of that jewelry for you. As far as i can tell you don't have any money."
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:07 pm

Liana would pause in her greed, her eyes widening some, but not enough to be noticeable. Her body would freeze some, and her ears would perk energetically. So, this one was looking to kill someone, was he? She would think, and what seemed like frozen fear with a frown would soon turn into a gleeful smile, the she-devil thought with an inward chuckle. Liana would be arrogant and childish sometimes, but she was no fool. Well, unless, of course, she didn't care if others knew she was going to assassinate someone, which clearly this stranger didn't. He clearly radiated of something different that she could quite place.

Gently placing a hand along the glass of the store, she began to laugh, growing quietly more insane. After a bit of laughing, she turned back to face the stranger, her eyes narrowed venomously. Who did he think he was? She would growl at him, her eyes continued to narrow.  Then, she would take on a more sly appearance, folding her arms, her tail flicking somewhat, her eyes taunting him, "You know, if you had told your little plan to any normal person, they probably would have run like hell. But me? Well, you know nothing about me! You're a fool to say such blatant things to someone you've never met!" the girl would continue laughing.

Onlookers would watch with mild confusion. Liana would soon stop, however, and she would become much more serious, her tail flicking once. She would then ask, "Tell me, are you working with any form of guild? Dragon Storm, or perhaps Shadow Raiders?" this man could be useful to her. Of course, it might also be foolish. She would scan his eyes carefully.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:15 pm

Hunter chuckled at her personality change. "I'm kinda infamous around here actually. I always pop up anywhere i need to in order to keep my target list full. And plus... i always like to surprise my targets." Hunter then sighed. "But killing has been one of my few escapes from the hell i witness at times. But it just makes it worse. And yes i'm part of a guild. an organization if you will. The former Theta Branch. The Beyond Militia. Now more commonly known as Theta's Outcasts." Hunter said as he leaned against the wall.

A gunshot rang out and a bullet hit right next to Hunter's head. Hunter immediately unslung his rifle and searched for the shooter. Another gunshot rang out. and this time the bullet hit Him in the shoulder.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:12 am

Liana would listen to him, though absently. She still found him foolish, and not worth her time. She turned her attention back to the jewelry store, her eyes scanning the beautiful accessories. With a giggle, she took out her credit card, and decided to get something for both Vymera and Asriel.

She looked back at Hunter, smirking, "Nice history lesson, mate. But I'm afraid I'm not all too well interested. In you, or your motives. I'm sort of busy," she would say with a giggle, as she was about to enter the store. It was a relatively small store, but its prices were outrageous nonetheless.

However, the loud sound of gunshot rang in her ears, and she immediately perked to hear where the sound had come from. The sound of fighting was tempting... she thought quietly. She turned at the sound of another, and saw that it had pierced the stranger's shoulder. This made her inwardly chuckle. He deserved it for getting in her way.

But, nonetheless, a fight intrigued Liana, and she was very tempted indeed. Her aura suddenly became a pitch purple, until her body began to glow so brightly, all within a five meter radius would barely be able to see.

Then, with a thud, she reappeared, though her body had been changed. She no longer appeared as an innocent, perhaps yandere, fox girl. Rather, she had transformed in what appeared to be a demon. Her dragon like tail would flick back and forth, and her body had become much more revealed in the armor she wore. She no longer possessed fox ears, and rather had two ivory horns. Her hands had become covered with black scales, growing claws.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:27 am

Hunter scanned the rooftops and windows of every building he could see. Another gunshot rang out. This time the bullet hit him in the stomach. He grunted slightly in pain but realized that he had forgotten about an ability that had been passed down by his ancestors. Hunter's eyes glowed purple as he focused on his surroundings and hie vision turned blue. Everyone that was an ally showed up cyan and everyone that had hostile intentions showed up red. He spotted several red figures. At least one in each of the five buildings that were around them. There were also several of them on the ground around corners and in cover.

By this time two more gunshots had rung out and both bullets hit their marks. One hit Hunter in the thigh and another hit him in the chest. But none of them hit any vital organs or bones and passed straight through. Hunter grunted in pain and raised his rifle. He honed in on an enemy in the building on his right and fired. The crack of his rifle sounded off and the bullet shot away. The bullet hit it's mark and the target fell.

Hunter spun around and fired again as soon as his rifle's crosshairs fell upon the red figure of his target. Once again the shot hit it's mark and the man fell. Hunter began to walk forward and the shots that were fired from the other buildings began to miss.

As Hunter aimed, fired, aimed, and fired again as he cleared the buildings of hostiles. He grunted in pain each time he fired as the recoil jarred his injuries. Once he had cleared every building of hostiles he lowered his rifle.

Hunter slung his rifle across his back, unsheathed his left hidden blade, and reached behind his back and drew another gun with his right hand. This time is was a lever action pistol with a tomahawk blade on the front of it instead of a bayonet. He turned around and turned off his eagle vision. In place of the seemingly innocent fox girl was what looked like a demon. Hunter grinned and nodded to her. "You ready for this sheila?" he asked.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:27 am

Liana would watch in silence as the figure would not react to her transformation, instead killing off unseen targets. Various nearby passerbys would let out screams of terror as they heard the gun shots, dropping things in a rush to escape. Her eyes were narrowed to slits. It seemed inhuman to be able to get such accuracy in your shots while so wounded. He should be twinging, or at least be reacting to the pain. But seeing as he was preoccupied, the she-demon would simply flip her hair, turning away from the man with an exasperated sigh.

While he shot those whom had attacked him, she would enter back into the jewelry store, her eyes interested on the jewels. She would not lie, the man interested her, even if it was a miniscule liking. She would absently listen to him, and the gunshots soon stopped, soon after she had lost interest and entered the store. She glanced over at the man outside, a sound smirk on her face. He seemed to have said something to her, even though she had left to go inside.

In order to lure him in, she would flick her tail from inside the store. Perhaps she could have some fun with a stranger, she thought with a grin. She then waited inside the store, seeming innocent enough. Though most of the people had fled from inside after seeing the man with the gun. Now that the shooting was over, the storekeeper had come up from where he had been crouched under the desk.

"M-may I help you, ma'am?" the store keeper would ask, her eyes still cautiously watching the man with the gun outside. Liana would glance over at the stranger with a slight frown. Liana cast a glance over at the man, as if asking him what he was waiting for. She was still in her demonic form from the adrenaline, which was causing obvious fear for the woman.
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:41 am

Hunter raises his right eyebrow as he sees her enter the jewelry store. He just shrugs and follows her. He sheathes his hidden blade, holsters his LAP, and unslings his rifle and keeps it at the ready in case the the hostiles on the ground decide to make a push.

Hunter backs up into the jewelry store with his rife raised and watching for any movement where he saw the hostiles using his eagle vision. "You know if you were to help me some i could actually help you sheila." he said as he turned around and vaulted over the counter, crouching behind it and peeking around the side of it.

"Damn those blokes came prepared." he said as he grunted in pain from the bullet wounds. He turned his head over to the guy that owned the store. "Do you have a first aid kit?" then he turned his head over to Liana. "Or does the she-demon here have the ability to heal stuff like this?"
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:15 pm

"You seemed to be doing fine," the girl would say with a chuckle, her tail whipping back and forth some as she watched him. She would then light her hand aflame with purple fire, and break into the glass which separated her from the beautiful sapphire and ruby necklace, admiring its cut and design. "Besides, those fools aren't my battle. And I don't even know you. Why should I assist someone whom I've never met? What if I'm on their side? You know absolutely nothing about me," the she demon would continue, placing the jewelry into her pocket dimension.

Meanwhile, while the two were conversing, the store keeper, frightened, had fallen to her bum, before rushing off to go call the police. Liana noticed this, and giggle, folding her arms, and leaning against the wall. "Well honey, hate to break it to you but It looks like we're going to have a bloodbath. I can't just go around putting myself at risk, now can I? Don't worry, you'll live. Probably."

Then, there was a sudden explosion of fire, as Liana blasted a fire ball at the hallway that lead to the phone the employee was running for. The blast caused the girl to let out a scream, as the pressure blasted her into a wall ten feet away, snapping her neck and causing severe burns.

"Oh dear, now look at the predicament we're in now?" the girl said with a laugh, her tail flicking. A bullet shot near her ear, signaling that people were approaching, "Well doll, I'd love to stay around and help you, but I'm afraid I have places to go."

However, before Liana left, she grabbed two more necklaces, leaped forward, and grabbed the stranger by the collar of his shirt, pulling him into a kiss. Then, as quick as it had come, she pushed him back, backflipping over the counter, and launching a fire ball at the ceiling. This power caused the ceiling to cave in.

"Bye bye, hun," were the last words of the she demon as the smoke obscured the view, and the rubble blocked the path. With a laugh, the demoness ran along the hallway, rushing out a back door, and spreading her wings. She would then quickly launch into the sky, and would soon disappear. Might as well get out of there before her demon side got too intense, now, shouldn't we?

/Exit
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Character sheet

Post by Hunter Dracon Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:04 pm

Hunter sat there in shock for a second and before gunfire sounded off and he jerked out of the trance like state the women had put him in. He slung his rifle back across his back and drew his LAP and unsheathed his left hidden blade.

Hunter jumped out of cover with his pistol raised and already locked on a target. He fired, taking out two men as the bullet pierced through the first man's neck and hit the next guy in the forehead.

Hunter pumped the lever and charged. He cut down every single person in his way. One guy rushed forward with a bayonet on his assault rifle. Hunter deflected the swipe, and swung upward, chopping the guys chin in half with the tomahawk blade. Hunter then proceeded to slash the mans stomach open with his hidden blade before spinning around and putting a bullet through another man's skull.

Hunter stood there in the center of the chaos, his clothes splattered with blood. He sheathed his hidden blade and holstered his pistol. He had suffered no injuries from the melee but he had been limited in his agility and speed by the bullet wounds he had gained from the shootout.

Hunter then spread his wings and took off to find the women from before. He went and dropped off all his weapons other than his rifle and the ammo for it in a spot where only he could find them. and morphed into his night fury form.

Hunter tightened the sling strap for his rifle, spread his wings, and took off once again. He pumped his wings repeatedly and a mach cone formed around him. He broke the sound barrier with a loud crack that was heard for many miles around and sped across the sky with a vapor trail flowing behind him.

He searched the skies for the she-demon form of Liana and caught a short glimpse of her before he sped past her. He contemplated on whether he wanted to slow down or stop to go back for her. But decided to just turn around and keep flying at the maximum speed that kept him in the most maneuverable position possible.

Hunter adjusted his wings and banked to the west. His vapor trail curved as it flowed behind him and he looked around for the silhouette of Liana's she-demon form as he made the turn. HE watched as she passed directly under him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:27 pm