The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+4
Griffin
The Zeemos
Keskorie
Yuuki
8 posters

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ariko gotten bored of sitting around at base so he dashed out of the base randomly and to the local market he'd always go to for.... Lots of snacks. Landing on top of a roof, several passer-bys commends Ariko for buying almost 40% of the entire markets stocks! (Heheheheheh). Mostly saying thanks and pleasant compliments. Jumping around from roof to roof, travelling to where he buys most of his snacks, then caught a metallic-y scent. Standing right above a cloaked figure, he used his tail to poke the top of the cloaked person (One). "Ewo? You don't feel like human" he commented to the person, his idiotic mind not realizing who it is.

Nexus

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Nexus Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Nexus looked back up from his troublesome catch only to see that the boy with the monkey tail was not on the roof anymore. Lacking the readiness to prepare for the oncoming attack, Nexus was sent backwards to the ground by a swift kick to his chest. There were things happening all around that he did not notice clearly. Hissing, he brought himself back up with the help of his arms only to face towards his opponent.

Readying for his strike, he summed up the boy-like figure that was in front of him. It seemed... odd; it was young, but possessed much more power than the vessel itself would appear to carry, as if there was a strange force that followed behind it... Yet, nevertheless, Nexus' aim was to leave the area with his prey. In the distance, he could hear noises and voices, but paid his attention only to his target. Falling low and quickly skittering forward, he lunged towards the monkey boy in order to slash at him and knock him back.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Isabelle Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:38 pm

Oh god, what happened? she thought, pulling herself up from the ground. She winced as she put weight on her left leg, and decided it was probably sprained. She heard noises coming from the forest, and was surprised when she saw a robot-looking thing pointing its katana at her. Reaching for her sword, she stated, "Friend.... Unless you attack." She was surprised to see Yuuki, come and stop the AI immediately. From this she gathered that the katana-wielder was part of Team Dragon Storm as well. "I uh, was just, um, dropping in? No, that was terrible." she muttered, seriously regretting having no social skills. "I was just around, and in a tree. Then the tree uh broke, and here I am?" That totally didn't sound suspicious.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic

Post by Griffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:49 pm

One glanced at Yuuki in shock, but did as she said and lowered his weapon. Obviously these two knew each other and the last thing he'd want to do is anger Yuuki. He made a series of impatient ticks as the girl began babbling on about falling from a tree. "You have unfortunate timing, I hope you realize. An.." He sighed deeply, "An important life may be on the line because of you." He studied the girl. She seemed to be a gladiator of sorts. What a surprise. He bent down and held out a hand, offering to help her up.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:11 am

"What do I care about a person who would probably want to kill me? They all want me dead," she stated coldly, taking the hand, and slowly standing up. She didn't put any weight on one of her legs, simply leaning on the right one instead. she instinctively reached fir her sword again, unaware of her doing it. "So, uh, you didn't kill me?" she asked nervously, remebering seeing one of her wanted posters on a sign post. Of course, she hastily tore it down, though she wasn't sure if any of them would uave noticed.

(SHORT)
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Eynkotu
    Species: The pure embodiment of rage
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by The Zeemos Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:30 am

The crack of a branch interrupted Eyn from her meal. She snarled, surprised, and inspected the newcomer. She had a claw, like the gray shiny creature, but she was not shiny. That was odd. Why didn't she have another one of those hard sticks? She sniffed at Dawn, a little angry. Why so many people? She thought. Why so near my food-place (dumpster)? she thought. She watched as the tailed boy fought with a strange, hissing insect. He gave her food, maybe she could return the favor and help him. Then she noticed that the newcomer was favoring her left leg. She snorted and turned around. Hissing at the insect, she arched her back and crept forward threateningly, teeth bared. She would enjoy a good fight.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Ariko looked back. "Fine I'll fight this....... Green.... Claw..... Uh.... What're you?" he asked the mantis thing before grabbing a trash bin from the side and throwing it in the way, so instead of hitting him, the Mantis thing would hit the trash bin as he jumped backwards. "Hey you're faster than you look!" He complimented the monster before turning to Yuuki. HEY ONEE-CHAN! MAY I USE ENERGY ATTACKS?!", then he turned back to the monster. "Hey can we fight seriously now?" He asked, spinning his arm around as if warming up. Jumping up high into the air, he made a chop motion into the air as he falls down closer to the monster, breaking the sound barrier with the chop speed directly above the monster and ready to chop the monster directly down its middle. "EAGLES CLAW!" He shouts as he falls down.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Species: Human
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:43 pm

I watched as the woman exampled her gun, not always a good move to show your enemies but I kept that to myself. "That is quite a gun so show, it would be very useful in combat." I commented, before the monkey boy came up. He really wasn't observative, or intelligent. Poking someone on the nose wasn't the kind of thing someone normally did. Of course, with the monkey's interesting behavior I didn't realize the robot coming over, only until I saw the movement of his arm in my peripheral vision. I tried to dodge it but it hit me squarely in my throat, sending me across the roof until I hit the wall. I groaned, that was going to hurt for a while, same with my side. then, having his foot planted squarely on my chest. "You know, you just could've asked!" I spat at him, annoyed. Hearing a branch break and everyone's attention shift I could either stick around or get out of here. I slowly got up, wincing as my side stinged with objection at the movement. I limped over to the edge of the roof and jumped over to the other roof, her sack flying off in the possess and revealing her all black suit. She fell as she landed, the pain still whining and asking why she was still moving. glancing back she got up again, making it to the other roof before finding a place to hid and hopefully rest, if her missing presence wasn't enough. She leaned against a wall, holding her side with one hand as she reached for her pistol at her other side, already expecting some to have followed her. She officially hated robots now, not only were they strong they didn't feel pain, so they could easily restrain her, and with their weight she wouldn't be able to try and use her air ability on it. She sighed, waiting for someone to appear in her sight.
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:12 pm

As Nexus lunged, his slice was stopped by a trash bin that the monkey-boy had tossed in the way. Disappointed in his failed attempt at attacking, he split the bin in half and tossed it aside. Right when Nexus was about to bring his attention to striking once more, when he was taken aback by the presence of another creature; looking over, he saw what appeared to be a large beast with fur and spikes. It was obviously itching for a fight, presumably like a pet of the monkey-boy. Nexus stepped to the side to get a view of this new opponent... However, his observation sequence was cut short by a powerful blow that came from his previous opponent.

The chop from the monkey-boy took off Nexus' top left arm and brought him into the ground. Just as suddenly, he began to shake as a new limb sprung out from where the old one was lost. Shambling upwards while jabbing into the ground to gain support, Nexus leapt forward in order to pin his current enemy to the ground to hack at him from close range. He hissed and shuddered immensely as he attempted to do this.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

One crossed his arms and tilted his head slightly, as if confused."Why would we kill you? You aren't trying to kill us. I think that's a valid enough answer." He towered over Dawn, his figure a dark silhouette, outlined by the sun peeking through the trees. His red eyes glowed violently against the shadows. He looked over his shoulder to Ariko and the creature. He froze when he saw it regenerate a limb. Oh gods... It regenerates?! Without thinking One took off running toward the creature. He jumped into the air and drove his blade into the center of it's face.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:24 pm

Yuuki just smiled at Dawn, before turning around. "I need to go help my teammates. Talk to you later." She rushed after One, but when she spotted another life force nearby, she turned and went after them. They can handle the mantis... Yuuki turned a corner and found the woman standing there, holding her side and the other hand on a pistol. This time, she had discarded the potato bags and turned out to be wearing all black underneath. "Found you."

~Le short post because I dunno~
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:41 pm

I leaned my head back until it was on the wall. Cornered was bad enough, but not to mention an more use of my power was going to hurt like crazy, and I was already tired from it. "Yeah, I guess you did." I said, glancing at her will my head still on the wall. I winced as my side flared again, it did with ever breath but anything more than that just made it scream. If anything it was probably all black and blue by now. I sighed, dropping my hand against the wall away from my pistol "You know, your robot is pretty strong." I closed my blue eye as I let out another long sigh, one that was big enough to make it burn again. This still couldn't be the worse situation I've been in, but defiantly not the best.
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Eynkotu
    Species: The pure embodiment of rage
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by The Zeemos Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:04 pm

Eynkotu glanced around. No point in sticking around any longer. With a hiss and a lunge, she skittered up over the top of a building, heading for the trees beyond. That was her home. That was where she lived. With a soft growl, she headed into her lair.

(Short post is short.
    Also, this counts as Eyn leaving, unless someone decides to go after her.)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet

Post by Nexus Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Before Nexus could latch onto the monkey-boy, he was stopped by a swift flash that drove itself into his head. The first sense to leave him was his hearing, for he could no longer hear the vapid screeching that he was sporadically spewing. Next came the loss of his vision; everything began drifting into darkness, along with the fading scent of his longing for prey to drive him onwards. He seized and crumbled as all of his body function fell away.

Pressed into the ground, his consciousness drifted out of his reach.

Last edited by Nexus on Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Jesus, grammar.)
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:51 pm

One stood over the body, confused. "...That's it? .. I kind of hoped it'd be stronger.." He scratched the back of his head. I couldn't have killed it. I mean, if it regenerates, wouldn't it just regenerate a brain or something? He yanked the blade out of it's head and brushed off the blood.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:00 pm

Ariko was ready to counterattack and do a kamehameha but the monsters sort of just... Fell down and died. "... Is that it? A www I wanted to fight more, it's better than the locals at least!" he commented slightly disappointed that he couldn't fight some more. He walked up to the body and poked it. "I think jabbing a sword into the things head was sort of too much One" he stated. Poking it some more, then moving its body around. "HELLO?! ARE YOU ALIVE?!?" he shouts at the thing.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sun Sep 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Yuuki let her hand fall from her position on her pistol. "I'm not going to fight you. You're not my target, and plus, you're not even fighting me right now. And of course One is strong. All my teammates are strong. In their own way." She held up a hand, which glowed with a green-blue glow. "Want me to heal your wound? I promise I won't hurt you."

~short post because shortness~
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:02 pm

I watched her hand fall, almost annoying. It seemed like I was the target for the robot, and how were they all strong in their own way? I almost wanted to see how, if that of course didn't involve me getting hurt again. Lifting my head a bit I saw her hand glowing, a strange color. It was strange, and the fact she wanted to heal me. For all I could know that could be a hand of poison, and she was taking my injury as a reason for her to do it. "And, why should I trust you?" I said, wincing.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:44 pm

"You don't have to," Yuuki shrugged, her hand dimming and going back to its normal state. "I'm not forcing you to. But.. either you can bleed to death out here and rsik getting an infection that could kill you, or take the risk and let me heal you. I mean, even if it's poison, you'd die anyways, right? Personally, I feel I'd rather take the risk. So what's it going to be?" The woman was definitely right to be wary. Yuuki herself would be too, but she really would rather take the risk.

Last edited by Yuuki on Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:24 pm

I looked at her, still holding my side slightly annoyed. Not only was she trying to heal me but now she was right. I twitched my nose, examining her from top to bottom. The thing is, she has a point, but I didn't like people who were stronger than me. Grumbling in my mind with a straight face on I reluctantly said, "Fine, but do anything to harm me and I'll make sure you can't ever take your eyes off your back."
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid

Post by Hunter Dracon Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Hunter had heard a large commotion and had flown over to investigate. He saw several people with the signs of fighting all around them. He dropped down on a building near the scene and landed without making a sound. He unslung his rifle and brought it up to bear as he crouched down on the roof of the building.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:50 pm