The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) OoC81
ROA

+4
Griffin
The Zeemos
Keskorie
Yuuki
8 posters

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL)

Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL) Empty Re: A Morning Stroll (OPEN TO ALL)

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Ariko gotten bored of sitting around at base so he dashed out of the base randomly and to the local market he'd always go to for.... Lots of snacks. Landing on top of a roof, several passer-bys commends Ariko for buying almost 40% of the entire markets stocks! (Heheheheheh). Mostly saying thanks and pleasant compliments. Jumping around from roof to roof, travelling to where he buys most of his snacks, then caught a metallic-y scent. Standing right above a cloaked figure, he used his tail to poke the top of the cloaked person (One). "Ewo? You don't feel like human" he commented to the person, his idiotic mind not realizing who it is.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:48 pm

Yuuki scrolled through her phone as she seamlessly shifted through the crowds of people walking by. Ariko and Seika had once again eaten and used up all their supplies that were supposed to last them months in less than even 1 month. The brown-haired girl sighted irritably. The amount that they had to pay for had gone even higher this time, and there was no way they would be able to pay it all without having everybody going on missions at once, so there was most likely no one at HQ at the moment. She suddely felt two different types of energies, different from the rest of the thing. One felt distinctly familiar, while the other like a power core of some sort, and her eyebrows lifted. That could only mean one thing.... "One, Ariko!" she blinked in surprise as she stared at the robot's one cyan blue eye and the gray-haired monkey boy (X3). "What are you two doing here? I thought you were still on your missions. Did you finish already?"
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:01 pm

( It's no longer Cyan if you look at One's character sheet. I modified his looks so he's 100% cooler! )

One felt something poke him on the shoulder and heard a familiar voice. He turned around to see Ariko. "Ariko.. It's me.. One." He glanced briefly at his large sack of goodies. "I assume you've already eaten all of the food that was supposed to last a month.. You know we could use that money on something OTHER than your eating habits. Like a bigger base." Yuuki's voice cut him off. He turned around to greet her. "Oh hey Yuuki! Shopping, huh?" He waved. One tugged the hood farther over his face and wrapped himself tighter in the black cloak.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Ariko blinked at the name and thought curiously. "I...I don't think I know someone called O-Oh I know!" he finally gets it right. Ariko rubs the back of his head and giggles awkwardly. "yeah yeah but I just can't help my stomach!" he managed to say. Looking more left and upwards, Seems Yuuki came to the market too! "Of course I'm done! I've been waiting back at home (HQ) for an hour now! (He thinks an hour is 100 minutes and 1000 seconds is a minute XD) so I thought I'd maybe get some snacks...." he told Yuuki.
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Female Posts : 78

Character sheet
    Character Name: Keskorie
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:26 pm

Walking down the streets was irritating, especially because to fit in I didn't have any proper clothes so I had to make a makeshift robe out of potato bags. Luckily I was still wearing my spy outfit on, so I didn't have to feel the scratchy fibers of the bag, and worry about wind gushing up. But another thing I hated was the fact that I didn't have any proper shoes, so I still had to wear my high heels that made noise and left a track everywhere I went. I glanced around, listening and watching the other people. Maybe I overdid myself with how poor they were, I guess it's better to be more poor than super rich here. Not watching where I was going I stumbled into another cloaked figure. "Oh I'm sorry, Monsieur, it was my fault I wasn't watching where I was going." He felt strange, hard and not cushioned by flesh. Looking up I noticed that there was another one and a monkey boy. "I hope you gens have a formidable day." I couldn't tell if these people were bad, or if they could tell I wasn't one of these people, but I backed away, hoping to get around them, I still had to finish my mission.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:43 pm

One was crashed into by a small, lithe figure. He stumbled slightly, caught off guard. His hood slid off his head. He turned around to yell at whoever had bumped into him but was cut off when he noticed all eyes were locked on him. His heart sunk (not that he has one, of course). He then felt a gentle tugging on his hand. A small boy, who looked to be at least 4, had been examining it closely in awe. A woman ran up and grabbed him, running away with him to the back of the crowd. One looked around and backed up.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:23 pm

Yuuki watched with narrowed eyes as One accidentally bumped into a young woman, who suspiciously looked like she was wearing something else under the potato bags. She would have to be careful around her, the woman looked like she was in a hurry. She was suddenly caught by the loud whispers that went on around her. She glanced around, an eyebrow raised, before glancing at One, and cursing. "That's not good," she grimaced. Immediately, she tossed a smoke pellet on the ground and grabbed his and Ariko's arm. "Let's move!" she hissed, and took off running. Bolting quickly into an alley, she stopped. "Be more careful One," she warned, before seeing the Dragon Storm wanted poster on the wall. She quickly ripped it off and crumbled it, tossing it into a nearby dumpster. "The people here aren't very familiar with the world around them. They'll gang up on you and chase you out. That's why most travelers who stop here tend to cover their faces and their bodies to cover up anything that might make them not look like an ordinary human."
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:04 am

I watched as the hood flew off of his head, revealing what he really was. I was right about no skin, but this robot was interesting. Of course it would draw heads, I knew these people haven't seen everything. But what I found the most intriguing was about how the other person reacted. By her voice, female, even though it was strained as she only whispered, but smoke bombs? I'd like to know where they got that from. I glanced around, knowing my mission was only a lousy excuse for myself getting out of there, I finish when I finish was the rule. I hid a smile under my robe, walking forward as the crowd was fewer there than on the sides. If I had some sort of tracking ability it would be easier to find them, but I had to go off of the surroundings. Knowing they'd want someplace to hide away from people, and it had to be close. They could be on the move when they were hidden but they'd most likely find a place then rest for a bit before moving on. If not... I could just resume with my mission, both sounded like an easy plan. Walking forward I looked around, studying each crook and nanny before moving on, casting my eyes on an ally way. I gave a satisfied sigh before jumping on the roof above them and looking down on them. Being caught wouldn't do any harm, they'd have to get up here first. The robot and monkey might be able to while the other woman might not. I touched at the pistols at my waist and daggers in my boot, making sure they were still there. This mission didn't require any sword fighting that I knew of, but if it did come to that maybe one of the markets would be displaying one I could easily grab. I continued to watch them, ready to leap off if they made a move, or grab at my pistols.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:51 am

Ariko blinked innocently enough as Yuuki grabbed him and bolted away into an alley way. Aww But why Yuuki-Chan? They're friendly with me, They even give me a twe-n.... twint....... uhhh something perce--..... Perce...... disc-..... disco...... Ummm..." as he forgets the words to say it. What'd he'd been trying to say is the villagers was very friendly to him, maybe not so much at the beginning with his tail but they quickly accepted him openly due to the innocent nature of Ariko. Ariko puts his hands behind his head. "Although if this is because we're wanted.... Whatever that means, It still isn't normal to know that I'm apart of the team yet, So I think I'm safe right?" he commented, Ariko had no sense of danger from them because even if they grouped up, Even with the lesser intelligence of Ariko (trust me that's a compliment to Ariko), He'd seen what they can do in fights and it... didn't impress him. "But I've come here for snacks too, Can I at least go buy some? pleaaase??" he begged Yuuki. Unlike normal people, boredom makes him hungry, satisfying that hunger will lift the boredom.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:28 am

~are you talking about Dragon Storm working together or are you talking about the villagers? Cuz if it's the team, that rude. C: but if it isn't, thats all good.~

Yuuki sighed. "It's not really about being wanted," she said. "I already said. The villagers dont take lightly to strangers or weird non-human beings. They wont be able to hurt us, but we dont want to attack them because we'll alert the higher-ups thay way. Anyway, we should head back right now." She suddenly sensed an extra aura up above. "Don't move," she whispered to One and Ariko. Immediately, she disappeared and appeared behind the potato sack girl she ha seen before, a pistol aimed directly at her head. "You know, it's not very polite to eavesdrop."
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:17 am

One yelped in surprise as he was dragged away against his will by Yuuki into an alleyway. When she stopped and loosened her grip, he pulled himself away from her and took off his cloak. "Why do you think I was wearing the hood? And it's not like I could have prevented that." He retorted and watched as Yuuki signaled for them to stay put and climbed up onto the roof. One turned to Ariko and shrugged. "She treats us like kids." He then heard Yuuki speaking. Someone was up there and he had a feeling they weren't friendly. He climbed swiftly up the wall and landed on the roof behind Keskorie, sliding his blades slowly out of their sheathes. "I suggest you put the gun down and surrender if you want to keep your head, m'lady. If you don't well... I'll gladly take it off your hands..."
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Eynkotu
    Species: The pure embodiment of rage
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by The Zeemos Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:12 am

Eyn had been digging through the garbage when she heard the voices. She backed out of the dumpster, looking at the creatures in front of her, one of which suddenly vanished. The other climbed a wall. Eyn hissed, considering the creatures as nothing more than prey, she lumbered over to the wall, then noticed the third creature was still standing in the alleyway. She shuffled up to it and started sniffing it. This was made a little difficult by her tusks and her horn. She flicked her spiky tail behind her. She might have accidentally jabbed him with her horn or tusks in the process. But if she had, she didn't notice. She grunted and nudged it a little. If it moved, it might be food. If it fought back, it was an enemy. Getting bored, she started slowly ascending the wall. She could smell the shiny one up here. Was it food?
    Keskorie
    Keskorie

Character sheet
    Alignment :

Post by Keskorie Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:04 pm

I continued to watch them, watching as the female pulled them close in a whisper. It was interesting, then she disappeared. Before I could even ask where she went I heard a voice behind me. turning around I was met with a gun shoved in my face. It wasn't the first time this has happened, and defiantly not one of the worst. I gave her a sweet smile before listening to the clank of metal and saw the robot up here. Ignoring his works I said in a sweet tone, "How nice of you to join us." flashing him a smile. I turned back to the woman, both of my hands planted firmly on the ground away from any of my weapons. "So, what's your name?" I asked as if I was trying to start up a casual conversation. Not even a hint of fear or worry leaked into my smooth voice, mostly because I wasn't scared. "You know, you forgot to cock your gun." Maybe leaking out why I wasn't scared wasn't a good idea, but I was all about taking risks. Would that monkey join us, and what would he even do then? I almost laughed at it, but didn't and continued to stare at the woman. Could they even see my though my robe? My boot were visible and the clothing that went into them. My thoughts didn't transfer to my face though, I kept a steady expression.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:18 pm

Yuuki just smirked. "I don't have to tell you anything," she said. Her finger rested lightly against the trigger. Without glancing, she called to Ariko. "Ariko, I think you can take care of the other one. (Not sure which form Eyn's in...?) "Really, don't underestimate me. You have no clue as to what I can do." She motioned to her gun. "Oh, and I don't need to cock it. My gun's fully loaded and ready to fire at my signal." Immediately she shot a bullet at the ground, just barely missing the toe by a few millimeters. The bullet whizzed so fast that a trail of smoke could be seen rising from the ground. She pointed it back up at the girl.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:39 pm

Ariko blinked as they went up onto a roof, he was about to follow too until something nudged him, a weird animal thing? It tried to sniff him and went to a walk to sniff the others too. Ariko walked up curiously and patted Eyn's head. "What did you mean you want me to fight this Yuuki-Chan?" he asked to above, it seemed curious enough and... Non-violent for now. He grabbed a small piece of meat and put it Infront of the new thing! Food fixes all!
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Character sheet

Post by The Zeemos Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:17 pm

Eyn snarled, surprised as she was patted. She sniffed the food and bit into it. It tasted okay, better than anything in the dumpster had. She swallowed it whole and turned her attention to the noises above. There was a bang that startled Eyn. In a fury the nine-foot horned, creature climbed the side of the building, digging her huge claws into the bricks. She pulled herself up, drool dripping from her jaws. With a growl she arched her back, showing jagged spines that were dotted across it. Her spiky tail whisked through the air as Eyn sniffed the others. One of them was pointing a short metal stick at one of the others. She snorted and nosed the stick. It smelt gross, like smoke and metal and fire. She did not like this stick. She tried to gore it with her tusks to no avail. This was the weirdest stick ever. She glowred at the strange creature holding it and hissed. Then she sniffed at the thing next to it. This animal looked like the one with the stick, but with a different pelt. She growled at that one, too. then there was the last one, who was all shiny and weird. It had a claw instead of a stick. This made a little more sense to her, and she only grunted at the odd shiny thing. She tilted her head at the group, ready to move at the slightest warning of aggresion but not mad enough to attack them. yet.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:38 pm

Ariko watched delightedly as it gulped down the piece of meat. "See? This thing knows food is good! Yes yes." before it started to climb up. Ariko easily jumped up to them,along with the new creature thing. He moved his attention towards the new girl, curiously he questions. "When did you get here?" he asked, walking up to the new person and poking her on the nose curiously and innocently, although his curiosity won't stop there.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:30 pm

One caught a movement out of the corner of his eye and looked it's way. He watched in confusion as a strange creature clambered it's way up the wall and inspect the group. The creature was.. unlike anything he had see before. It's snout ended in a large spike, similar to that of a rhino's, large tusks jutting out from it's lower jaw, spikes along it's spine and a long whip-like tail. He took a slight step back, unsure how to react. When the creature moved suddenly toward Yuuki, One instinctively stepped forward to protect her, but stopped when he realized it could be a bad decision. Plus, it didn't seem to intend harm anyway. The creature growled and made it's way to Korie, sniffing her once before growling again and stopping at him. Instead of ferocity, the creature seemed to show interest. One was surprised by this. Most animals he came across wanted to eat him (however they never succeeded since it's impossible to chew and digest metal) or at least harm him in some way, shape or form. This time the creature only snorted and went back to it's business (whatever that may have been). One looked back and forth between Yuuki and Korie. He then walked forward and punched Korie in the neck with a sickening CRRRRAAACK!!, sending her flying sideways. They need all the time they could possibly get so they could restrain her and return her to HQ for a mind-wipe. Certainly they couldn't just let her go after experiencing this whole ordeal. Who knows who this little lady might work for? And what if she decided to tell them? That couldn't end well. He rolled her over and put a foot on her chest, pinning her down effortlessly. "Sorry m'lady. It's nothing personal. We just can't have you prancing around after what you just saw."
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:27 pm

Nexus skittered low to the ground using grass as cover, around the outskirts of the village. Several times before he had passed this area by since it seemed far too busy to be safe... Yet, this time, it seemed different; everyone inside of the village was dashing about, gathering in the most unusual spots, and talking to one another in rapid tones. Watching as they all paid little-to-no attention to their surroundings, Nexus believed that this would be the perfect time to grab an unsuspecting meal. A chance like this isn't one to pass up!

Brisling his attention from potential target to potential target, Nexus quickly spotted a woman that walked towards an alleyway on her lonesome. Seeing this as a perfect chance to acquire the prey, he waited until the pathway was clear and hastily skittered towards the same alley that the villager was walking through. As he closed the distance between himself and the suitable target, Nexus began to rise up and wrapped his top right arm around the villager's neck in an attempt to strangle, drag, and flee. As she was pushed to the ground, Nexus suddenly noticed that on the roof of the house were several individuals caught in some sort of conflict. One of them, specifically with a monkey-like tail, was extremely visible from down in the alleyway. Hurriedly, Nexus began to try and drag the unconscious villager away without being noticed. He struggled, for the villager was heavy and made audible nose when moved.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Watched as the woman was punched by One. Walking over and patting One on the back. "Isn't punching one of the most best places (the place where food goes down ^_^) a bit too much One?" he asked before his tail twitched at a weird prescence and sound. Turning towards the sound, he Immediately followed the sound with haste, landing onto the ground with a loud "THUMP" with little trouble, then quickly ran towards the sound, and after turning the corner was a big mantis thing carrying a villager. "Hey big green thing! Get away from that person!" then quickly running, building up speed and then jumping high into the air, kicking the Mantis from above. "This person sells good food!" he grunted.
    The Zeemos
    The Zeemos

Character sheet

Post by The Zeemos Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:30 am

Eyn hissed as the strange creature hit the less-shiny creature in the throat. Was SHE food? How did the black stick held by the other non-shimmery one fit into this? Was it a weapon?She tried to grab the stick and throw it out of reach, then, losing interest, jumped down onto the ground, leaving marks in the concrete where she had landed. She jumped over an insectoid creature and started toward the basement of an old abandoned building. Then she saw a dog in the corner of the ally, eating from a dumpster. HER dumpster. She roared and the dog spotted her. It wasn't intimidated, as it was a large dog, maybe 4 feet tall. She didn't look much bigger hunched over like that. She charged the animal, horn down. It was fast, but not fast enough. She struck it in the side then turned and swung her tusks, skewering it just as it jumped. She tossed it away then moved over to it and began to eat. Never pass on a free meal.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:47 am

Dawn had been wandering through town, looking for various jobs. Anything that would pay decently and was fairly easy. Most of the people in this village were so kind, so it was surprising how many people had dirty jobs they needed done. She sighed, bored out of her mind. Just when she was going to give up and spend the night at the local inn, she heard speaking. She instantly leapt up into the trees, and followed the source of the noise, jumping from branch to branch. She finally found the mismatched gathering of some sort of mantis, a wolf-looking creature, and a load of humans that looked nothing alike. Although, one of them seemed to stand out. The one she met that one night, that she confessed some of her greatest secrets with. And those must be her teammates. She perched on the branch, hoping to find out more about said teammates, but then-
    "OH SHI-"
    The rest of her sentence was blocked by a crack of a branch (and maybe a leg) breaking.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:26 pm

One just stared at Korie with soulless, glowing red eyes. The sound of Ariko yelling caught his attention. He lifted his foot off of Korie's chest and ran toward Ariko, pushing off the roof and flipping onto the ground. He made a series of loud, angry ticks, racing across the alleyway in order to aid Ariko in battle. However, the sudden snap of branches and a distressed yell pulled away his focus. He turned toward the sound, staring off into the trees before turning back to Ariko. "I'm going to check for others, you can hold him off, can't you?" One ran away before Ariko could reply and made his way toward the sound. Eventually, he found Dawn on the ground next to a broken tree branch. He pointed a katana toward her face. "Friend.. or foe?"
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:49 pm

Yuuki just watched everything happening with an impassive face, completely devoid of emotion. She sighed and rolled her eyes at Ariko in an exasperated yet fond way. She heard a barely audible crackI and watched as One darted off. But... the aura... it felt familiar, as if she'd met this person before. Her brows furrowed in confusion, and darted off after One. Sliding to a halt, she was greeted with the scene of One pointing one of his red glowing katana at... Dawn? She placed a hand over the robot's and lowered it. "Stand down, One." She turned to the dark-haired girl. "Dawn, what are you doing here?"
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:05 pm

Nexus looked back up from his troublesome catch only to see that the boy with the monkey tail was not on the roof anymore. Lacking the readiness to prepare for the oncoming attack, Nexus was sent backwards to the ground by a swift kick to his chest. There were things happening all around that he did not notice clearly. Hissing, he brought himself back up with the help of his arms only to face towards his opponent.

Readying for his strike, he summed up the boy-like figure that was in front of him. It seemed... odd; it was young, but possessed much more power than the vessel itself would appear to carry, as if there was a strange force that followed behind it... Yet, nevertheless, Nexus' aim was to leave the area with his prey. In the distance, he could hear noises and voices, but paid his attention only to his target. Falling low and quickly skittering forward, he lunged towards the monkey boy in order to slash at him and knock him back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm