The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+9
Akreious
Kuro
Griffin
Alyssa
Askyus
Hisashi
Isabelle
Yuuki
Minea
13 posters

Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.)

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.) - Page 2 Empty Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.)

Post by Minea Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Minea was hunting a rabbit deep in the depths of the forest. She was running low on food in the camp she had made not too far from where she was, so she decided to explore and hunt a little before all of her food was gone. She was hiding behind a few closely packed bushes and was waiting for the rabbit to move just a little bit further out into the open. She took out one of her throwing knives and readied herself as the rabbit moved closer to her desired location. Right when she was about to kill it, it suddenly disappeared. She stood there for a few seconds, shocked by what just happened. Then, she rubbed her eyes and walked cautiously over to where the rabbit had disappeared. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She looked for possible escaped routes it could've had to make it hasty escape, but she found none and when she closed her eyes to observe the space around her though sound alone, she could not hear the creature. She looked around once more and began to walk around the small clearing randomly. Once she had reached the exact place where the rabbit had been, she felt a rather odd sensation. There was a bright light and everything seemed to be moving around her at an extremely fast pace. She lost all sense of where she was and could only tell that she was moving, and fast. Just as quickly as this whole episode had began, it stooped, and she fell face first on the forest floor. However, the forest in this place looked different from where she had been not even a minute ago. She slowly stood up, still a little dizzy from whatever had just happened to her, and inspected her surroundings closer. She was right, she wasn't in the same place as she was before, but where exactly was she? As far as she could tell, she was in the same forest, but the forest generally didn't looked the same, so she couldn't really make too many assumptions. She was about to start walking back to her camp, when she heard some nearby bush rustle. She took out a throwing knife, just in case it was the rabbit she had lost earlier, and somewhat softly, but firmly asked, "Hello? Is anybody there?" Suddenly there was another rustle in the bushes, this time much closer to her, and out ran the rabbit at full speed. She immediately raised her hand to throw her knife, but she was stopped when another landed just a few feet in front of her and where the rabbit had been just a moment ago. She immediately turned in the direction that it was thrown and yelled, "You could've killed me! Be more careful next time! Also, that was my prey!" At the same time another voice that sounded surprisingly familiar said, "Hey! You messed up my hunt! I was gonna have that for lunch!" Once they locked eyes, they both froze. the reason why the voice sounded familiar was because it was her voice. The person who had stolen her hunt looked, dressed, and sounded exactly like her. After a moment of silence they both yelled at each other in one loud voice, "Who the hell are you?"

Akreious

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.)

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:19 pm

Why must you provoke our guests One, we all know you're just self-righteous you know..." he replied quickly "As for your other questions, I do not know why you're here as I am not the cause of you being here. I merely detected your portal had a similar "characteristic" to our world despite definitely being other-worldly." he explained in a more serious tone from his relaxed tone of voice. "As for how you're here, I suspect there might be an outer cause or a ripple in reality due to the power of our universes, but it's just a theory. if it's correct, the other versions of us should be coming here quickly, Like the other-world of me." he said explaining his thoughts, before sipping his drink.

Riko had forgotten what Hisashi said to him and blinked at Hisashi. "wait.... YOU DID WHAT!?" He asked Hisashi urgently. "Why in the world would you EVER chain someone up?! We don't even have a basement, Our base is in the air! We're in the air right now!" he told Hisashi, implying to immediately release that Hisashi

Last edited by Akreious on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Askyus
    Askyus

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.) - Page 2 Empty Re: Alternate Universe (Roleplay here.)

Post by Askyus Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Sky looked at the now humanoid figure laying in the stream, it's left leg scattered across the rocks.
    “Give… It back.” He said. Askyus felt little pain, but the loss of so much of his mass made him cringe. Every pain receptor that was disconnected added to the pain signals the suit was pumping into him.
    “To such a pitiful weakling like you? I think not. Why do you want to have this crystal so much?”
    Askyus looked up at the towering robot, thinking. Why did this robot seem so… similar? He bore the Elixyian flag on his chest, so surely he would be much different in looks to Askyus's model.
    Holding the Aver out of view, he could feel the energy signatures pulsating into his hand.
    Then he realised who this robot was. He backed up rapidly, crawling away from the Elixyian bot.
    “Y-You're a H-MM! You used another crystal of Aver to get on this planet!” Aver was the second most highly sought of all the Homecrystals, and highly rare. It possessed the ability to send an area around it to another point in space when crushed.
    Sky stared at him, confused. “Why would I want to travel to this horrible place? It's not even worth mining. And I am NOT a H-MM! THAT IS NOT WHO I AM!” He screamed the last section, as if in anger. “How do you know about that model? I was the only one ever built! Now tell me how I get off this planet, or I will end you.” Askyus would have laughed at that.
    “Do you think that I wouldn't have left already, if I knew how?” He said.
    He kept backing up slowly, a plan formed in his mind. “No one has ever found another Homecrystal in years, and the last-” Sky began, before looking directly at Askyus, and began moving towards him.
    Askyus panicked, and threw the Aver crystal at Sky, hoping to send him onto a desolate moon.
    Sky's reflexes and long reaching arms quickly kicked in, crushing the crystal in midair.
    A red flame engulfed the two of them and they were sucked through a portal.
    No desolate moon, no empty space.
    Just yet another robot, and several humans.
    Sky spoke up.
    “Awkward.”
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:45 am

AU Yuuki squealed in fear, and ducked immediately behind Riko. "SAVE ME!" she sobbed, literal tears about to pour down her face. "SHE'S SCARY!"

Original Yuuki scoffed. "Pathetic," she said, and with a quick movement, placed her gun back into its position. "In the air, huh?" she said. "Nice. Electromagnetic suspension? (JUST GO WITH IT DUDE) Our base is located underwater. Former military one. But I've upgraded it." She glanced around at her gathered teammates. "One, back off. We didn't come here for a fight." This time, she gazed directly at AU Sly, her gaze unwavering. "And that goes for you. You may not be the Sly I know, but you're still Sly. So please, you know better than to insult my teammates like that. And let my world's Hisashi go. I doubt he really means any harm."

She sighed, and leaned against the wall. "So this is the alternate dimension... I've detected signs of it, but I had never really explored further into it. Very nice."
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Isabelle Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:16 pm

Davis skipped back into the room a few minutes later, lopsided and frequently losing balance under the weight of the red metal pieces in her arms. She dropped them in front of Dawn, handing her her swiftsuit, slightly crumpled. The armour was cleaned of the dirt and grime it was previously covered with, sword no longer bloodstain, and swiftsuit freshly laundered. Grinning, the blonde said, "I cleaned 'ya armour for 'ya, polished the blades, washed the clothes and even gave 'ya stuff a fresh licka' paint! I didn't mod anything, mind; wouln' do tha' without permission. You were out for ages! Oh and-" Before the mercanary could even begin to say thanks, Davis wrapped Dawn's scarf around her neck, doing a terrible job, before stepping back and grinning impossibly wider. "There 'ya go, no need ta' say thanks!"
    Dawn was surprised at the hospitality of the blonde, even smiling slightly as she said, "Thanks... You must be really good with time to have finished all this before I woke up..." She mentally facepalmed as she did, apparently that being the only compliment she could think of to thank the blonde.
    Dawn slowly slid out of the room to change into her normal attirem though as soon as Yuuki pulled out her weapon, Dawn saw Davis flinch slightly out of the corner of her eye. Though, she seemed to have gained her confidence back as Yuuki hid them again, and as she said something about 'unchaining someone' she breathed a dramatic intake of breath, gasping, "Hisashi! 'Ya chained some random person up, even though 'ya din' know'em? Wha' the 'ell?"
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly

Post by sLy Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:11 pm

Tch! Sly glanced up to meet the robot's helmet. It was no surprise to him that this robot could act humane. Ariko already showed him a lot of the advanced technology he created and showcased, despite Sly not paying attention to most of them. Forget to activate your ears robot? He then turned to his own One, who was still looking down and pressing his fingers together. Hmph, looks like not even his clone is smarter than himself. Pity. He leaned back, cocking his head to the side as he smirked towards the robot. Is. Your. Sly. So. Weak. He. Got. Crushed. Or. Lost. On. His. Way. Here. Despite the straightforward paths to our universe? He then stretched his neck back, uncaring how this robot would respond, and felt it cracking into place.

Sly got up from the couch, a little exhausted from the travel. He walked like he had journeyed for a thousand miles, sliding his blade across the ground before approaching the Yuuki from the other world (Original Yuuki). I do whatever I want. And what makes you think I have any need to imprison one of your weaklings in our basement? Seeing how unimpressive you all are, I don't expect much from my alternate self. He shouldered past Yuuki, though made it obvious that she could easily sidestep away, and headed for the fridge. He opened it and helped himself with a bottled Reeb (Beer). Then he turned to Ariko. [color=blue]So what now? Are we stuck with these clowns? When will your clone show up?
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic

Post by Griffin Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:44 pm

One just stared at him and although he was unable to show facial emotions, you could easily tell he wanted to choke the life out of the guy. He clenched his fists, taking in what Sly had to say and savoring each word. This guy was so high-strung, it was almost amusing. Unfortunately One was not amused. No. He was furious. The guts of this prick..

He ignored Yuuki's orders- despite how much the guilt ate away at him - and teleported in front on Sly. He looked down at Sly in silent fury and knocked away the reeb from his hand. It flew across the room and shattered against the wall in a flurry of liquid and glass. "I wouldn't underestimate us if I were you..."
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki

Post by Yuuki Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:13 pm

Yuuki just rolled her eyes, highly unimpressed at AU Sly. "Well, someone's in a bad mood," she remarked. "Woke up on the wrong side of bed, or do you always have a stick up your ass?" As he shouldered past her, she didn't make a move, and kept gazing at him with an unrelenting gaze even as he shoved her aside. "You're the only unimpressive one here, given your stupid attitude. Besides, judging at first sight? What an amateur move. You don't know what we're capable of yet."

As One teleported across the room, she turned around to watch, arms crossed before her chest. A tad bit disappointed that he didn't' follow her orders, but she understood where he was coming from. One had always been overprotective of the team, and with AU Sly insulting them that much, of course he would react and attack. She sighed inaudibly, but watched with an impassive face. "One..."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female Posts : 32

Character sheet
    Character Name: Alyssa Hayashi
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Alyssa Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:06 pm

@Dawn: OMG! Yes! Alyssa disapproves of her soo freakin much.
    @Ariko: Too lazy, but yeah, guys I meant to write ONE Ariko! XD

Asterisk
    Asterisk

Post by Asterisk Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:56 pm

Asterisk woke in cold sweats, body layed uncomfortably across the ground. Pulling herself up, she looked around her surroundings, finding the air to be slightly different.
    Oh no... Not again!
    Lifting her arm, she raised her palm to eye level, concentrating hard. The world around her became red; ghost like, until she lowered her hand again. Before she did, she saw the trees sway backwards, and it was like time was rewinding itself.
    So in this world, I do have my rewind powers...
    Grabbing a stone from off the ground, she carved a star in the shape of an asterisk (*), before letting it drop to the ground and treadding off into the darkness of the forest.
    As the forest came to an end, there was a small drop, then a beach, waves calm against the sand. At the edge was a lighthouse, tall and mighty, towering over the landscape. She took out her camera, taking a shot and waving the polaroid gently, letting the ink dry. Slipping the picture and the camera into her bag, she sat down, and stared into the sky.
    "Is that a base in the sky...?"

(Short but meh)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:35 pm

Sly (original) had been getting busy with his research on new medicines. The mixture he had on the desk had a reaction, but not the one that he intended. It was okay, if he had to make a judgement. But he would need to go out and replenish his stock soon.

As he turned around, a short blast of wind hit him, but none of the contents went flying. In fact, none of his equipment were familiar to him. There were swords everywhere, a bunch of hooks and hot iron near the fire, as well as chains to the wall. The room suddenly looked unkempt, with blood stains everywhere. His heart leapt when he found himself standing inside a cage. He looked behind him and the table, with all the ingredients and mixture, disappeared.

Sly approached the cage and gave the door a shake. Locked. What was going on? Was HQ indirectly attacked? Where was everyone? Was he captured? How? This had to be some trick, but none of his team, as far as he knew, were illusionists. Even then, they couldnt have gotten into his lab.

Hello? He called out but only thr echo replied. Sly materialised a blade and slashed at the bars. They were made of some very hard material. Something expensive he guessed. Sly kicked the bars, hoping to generate enough noise to get his captive to show up.

--

Sly (AU) leaned against the fridge, snorting as he found Yuuki's response rather amusing. You have to have a stick up your ass if you think I have anything to do with tying one of your pets in the basement. And judging that you are just different versions of us, I think I have a fair reason to predict how boring you lot are. Youre the leader. Surely you have better hearing than that pile of metal. Or am I proven wrong?

Sly went ahead to take another large sip, when the robot appeared before him and struck the bottle away. He made a threat that was too lame to hear, and Sly slowly, but menacingly, lowered his head in a glare towards One and clenched his blade. You have a problem robot? I can fix that for you if you wish, and I will dix your ears. Free of charge. You really are a mechanical lapdog.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:54 pm

One stared directly in Sly's eyes. He felt something sink inside him. It almost burned.. It fueled him, drove him, gave him fiery will. A part of him told himself to kill this bastard here and now in a monotone voice put on loop. The other half pleaded him to stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. That Sly wasn't worth it. He wanted to yell, to spit acid hatred, to scream and hope it would make Sly fade from existence but something held him back. Something choked him. He stepped back and sighed heavily. ".. Your not even worth it.." One was relieved. He had done the right thing and he knew Yuuki would approve. He turned away and walked away. "If you don't mind, I think I'm going to find our Sly..."
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 pm

Riko sighed. Sly you shall cease your insults at this moment and go free the Other-Sly now! Or maybe I'll test my experiments on you? You of all people knows how it feels to be on the receiving end" Riko chuckled. "Very sorry for his rude behaviour, I can't let a scientific marvel like him to roam free, yet I also can't seem to get through to his brain that he's being of terrible behaviour" he apologized on the behalf of sLy, glaring at sLy to go release the other worlder immediately.

(Short post is shoooort)
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter

Post by Isabelle Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 pm

Dawn slipped back into the room without warning, and without anyone knowing her presence. As she stepped out of the shadows, the only thing you could see of her face was the lower half, the top was hidden in the shadows, and her eyes seemed to glow red slightly. Her sword was gripped tight, shield arm raised, as if readying for combat. She strode forwards with her ever-intimidating military posture, a snarl on her face as she approached the other Sly from the rear. From what she assessed from this Sly, he was an arrogant, mean prick who also didn't seem to be afraid of anything, but it was worth a try anyway.
    Taking one more step forwards, and so that he could feel her breath on his neck, she said, "How about you let our Sly go, and we won't have to see any blood spill tonight." Her lip curled into a spiteful smile.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:32 pm

Riko sighs at the fights sLy had been starting, it'd been hard for his normal eyes to see so he activated his nanomachines, his eye glowing red, identifying the person. "I assure you, your friend is alright. I do not promote murder here and if there was blood spilt, my security-Cons would've detected it by now" he tried to reply to Dawn, mentally face palming at sLy for being such a prick. He opened up a holographic screen in front of him and searched around security cameras to find other-Sly. These cameras were microscopic in size but somehow able to do high definition viewing.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:58 pm

Sly (AU) watched as the robot backed away and left. It was disappointing. Sly wanted to test the metal of this One, hoping he would offer some challenge compared to his pathetic version. He eased the grip of his blade. I hope my clone has bigger b*lls than you.

Then a few others came in and accused Sly of imprisoning someone. Weird. His torture chamber was for high profile interrogations and no one had been imprisoned for a week now. Surely Ariko knew that. Huh? The hell youre all talking about? Sly frowned at Ariko, then at... Dawn? Since when did she...then he remembered and huffed a sigh. You all must be way over your heads. Why would I ever have any need of trapping my own clone? I thought you are smarter than Ariko, about this other universe kind of garbage. And you, Sly disappeared from his spot and, in a purple flash, appeared behind this Dawn clone, sword to her neck, I dont really like being snuck on like that. Rmember that well, pawn. Then he let his blade drop next to him. He backed away from Dawn, hands spread as he shrugged. Search my chambers if you want. Not that I care anyways.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:23 pm

One froze when Sly taunted him once more. He shuddered, his shoulders arched. He didn't want to cause trouble. He wanted to for once stay calm and not end up making a bloody first impression. He sighed deeply, his shoulders falling low and his back slightly slouching over.

He turned his head to see Sly with a blade to Dawn's neck. Cold, emotionless instinct flooded his conscious and took over his mind. He no longer had any thoughts of his own. The only thing that he knew was: 'kill'. He let out a loud, ear piercing series of beeps and turned around briskly. He stomped forward, sliding one of his katanas out their sheathes. They glowed violently, leaving a red streak behind them. One took off running forward after a second or two and jumped over Dawns head, landing directly in front of Sly with a loud clank. He stood up straight, towering over Sly menacingly. He tilted his head, as if he observing, analyzing.. intrigued.. It was at the very least unnerving. One raised the katana into the air, ready to plunge it into Sly's head without a second thought.
    Arik
    Arik

Male Posts : 83

Character sheet
    Character Name: Arik

Post by Arik Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Arik woke up, his vision blurry as his eyes got adjusted to the new light level. The ground was cold and hard, and omnivis feeling of something bad. He propped himself up on one shoulder, blinking and looking around. He was in a cage, blood was on the floor and weapons on the walls. He slowly looked around until he saw another person. He leaped back, fearful of what was happening until he realized who it was. "Sly?" He asked, slowing his breath down back to normal. He looked around some more and saw a chessboard lying nearby. He tilted his head, what was this doing here? He then remembered, he was putting the chessboard away and organizing the pieces and was just about to put it away. He sat up, crossing his legs and feeling the comfortable weight of his laptop at his side. He looked back up at Sly. "Want to play?"
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Riko found life in AU sLy's dungeon from his hidden cameras. "Well then sLy, there are people inside your dungeon. I'll go fetch them, don't kill yourself..." Riko said, sliding the hologram to the side, closing it. Standing up, Riko walked past the group, hands around his head. "Oh also, Any fights happening while I am gone will alert me and the security drones so be careful!" He warned the group if they break out a large fight, before entering sLy's room and into the dungeon, not bothering to conceal his presence and down into the cages. "So what's your story? got in a tussle with sLy? just screwin with yah" he said before tapping the cage, teasing the people inside.

(He'll let him out next post ;3)
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:32 am

Sly (Original) had made his next move and waited for Arik. So far they were pretty even, but none of them made any progress in getting closer to victory. It was rather awkward. Arik appeared out of thin air and suddenly asked him for a game of chess. At first, Sly refused, wanting to prioritise getting out of this cage and finding the rest of his members. After repeated banging against the cage with no one coming, Sly gave up and decided to play one game with Arik.

None of them got to show their strengths when the door clanged and someone walked into this dungeon. He looked strangely familiar--yet so very out of place.

Sly, being a little smug and snarky himself, would have responded to his questions, but the shock of seeing him overwhelmed his thoughts. He rolled his eyes to Arik, then back at this person, slowly standing back up. Sly frowned at him. Ariko? He said. Wait. What's going on? Where did everybody go? How did I-? In a tussle with Sly. What did that mean? He decided to stop asking questions here and just hope that Ariko would explain himself.

Actually, he couldn't believe he had to rely on Ariko to tell him what was happening...

--

Sly (AU) didn't budge as he realised his actions had finally snapped this robot. Finally. He just stepped back as the robot landed in between him and Dawn, his shadow towering over him, his blade high up in the air. Then again, Sly had to consider Ariko's warning. Those security drones. Perhaps he could take on them at this point, on top of this scrap of metal.

He sidestepped the blade but before it could pass his shoulders, Sly disappeared and reappeared next to the robot, his own sword stretched far back before bringing it to slash at the exposed back.
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:19 am

(AU)Hisashi ignored the huge mess that was happening and moved to the room that he had placed the  other Hisashi in. Before he entered the room he had to push a button on the wall that was made to look like a random bump and punch in a password. The room was one that he kept secret from the rest of the crew, so he could get away from their arguing and have some peace. It wasn't always underneath the guild, as there were a few places were he could move it to if a situation arose where he needed to move it. One he put in the password, the door opened and he walked in. The room was a decent size and sparsely decorated, but full of things that he was storing and equipment he didn't have room for in his main lab. A lonely couch sat at the opposite side of the room just a little bit behind the other Hisashi, who was tied to a wooden chair and still unconscious. He untied his clone and dragged him out of the room, making sure to conceal the rooms existence. When he arrived back in the room where everyone else was he plopped his clone on one of the chairs there and checked him to try and estimate how long he would be out. After some inspection he gathered that he would probably wake up in a few minutes or so. He stood up and turned his attention to the situation in the room. The fighting had continued and had gotten worse. He sighed and wondered if he should try to intervene. he really didn't want to, but it seemed like if he didn't do something now that bloodshed was inevitable. He teleported in-between the two of them, changing his left hand into steel to prevent any harm from sLy's blade. As soon as it made contact with his hand he changed sLy's vector to fling him across the room and away from One. As he did this he also touched One's back and flung him to the opposite side of the room as sLy. He then changed his hand back into it's original materials and lowered his arms. "I know you guys hate each other and all, but could you fight at some other time? Right now we need to figure out why so many people were transported to this universe and how to get them back to their rightful place."
    Arik
    Arik

Male Posts : 83

Character sheet
    Character Name: Arik

Post by Arik Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:42 pm

Arik watched as Sly moved his piece and examined the board now, taking another piece and moving it. They were too evenly matched to be going anywhere, and it was just getting boring. Arik still had no idea where he was, or what was really happening, but he just stayed silent. Sure, cages are bad but he had shrugged it off when he calmed down. The room still made him uneasy though, and he wasn't even sure how long Sly had been there, or how long they were going to be there. He made the best of the time though, and not wanting to bore Sly with him sitting in the corner he had offered the chess... Or he had just asked without putting much question into it, being bored back at the HQ and all. Even if he still knew it was there he kept making sure, knowing it could be handy at sometime.

At the sounds of footsteps he jerked his head up, seeing as Sly was doing the same. He could count a bunch of people he could think and what he'd think they'd look like if they were crazy to capture some random smart guys and trap them in a cage, but who he really got was a surprise. He felt himself sitting there dumbfounded, and couldn't even speak out his name. The good thing was that Sly did it for him, but he still had some questions. Arik got up and walked closer to him. "Ariko, first of all, what are you doing here. Secondly, how did you even know we were here. And third, if I got in a 'tussle' with Sly, I'm pretty sure I'd be dead or beat up by now, considering he's right here." He gestured a hand to Sly. Maybe he shouldn't be so rudely asking the only person capable of getting us out here, or being up in his face about it, but he just wanted to get out of here and wanted to know if Ariko had anything to do with this.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:31 pm

One yelled in anger and surprised as he was suddenly flung backwards, away from Sly, and to the other side of the room. Of course someone had to jump in and ruin it. Why did they even care about the pathetic human anyway? It's not like anyone could like him with the way he acted and treated his teammates. He scowled and rolled his hands up into fists. "Let me teach him a lesson." He growled.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:17 pm

Riko shook his head at the questions. "I assume this Ariko is my other-world counterpart then, I think you've gotten me mistaken. My name is Riko, leader of team Dragon Storm. I found you on my holo-cam, it cannot be seen by normal eyes.   he explained, swiping his hand across the air before a blue holographic panel appeared infront of him, showing a video of us talking from the corner. "Also I meant this-world's sLy. he's a stubborn stuck-up warrior... although he has a unique ability. Now, how about you come out of there?" he said, opening the cage with a swipe of his hand, unknown forces forcing the cage open.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Oct 18, 2015 3:58 am

In this kind of situation, anyone would expect any sort of answers that would explain everything. However, it appeared this was not the case. How "Ariko" answered his questions only brought forward even more questions. Whats with this counterpart fiasco? How could Ariko become the leader of Dragonstorm? The hologram, although interesting, did not relieve him if those nrwly found questions. As Sly walked out, he took a deep breath and pieced everything together. So...I am still in Dragon storm HQ. But in the same time... Im not at my...original HQ? And there are counterparts of ourselves walking around this HQ? After he got those questions out of the way, another thing that intrigued him was this Sly counterpart. A stubborn warrior with a unique ability. If Ariko in this world looked like this, Sly feared what he would have to meet once he set foot out of this dungeon. And I suppose my fellow comrades are here too?

--

Sly (AU) was too focused in this battle. He let go of everything in his mind and focused on just swinging his blade into this collection of metal. In fact, so much so that he failed to notice Hisashi blocking his blade. Before he could do anything, this fool pushed him back with his vector abilities and Sly hit his back against the wall. Slowly he got up, exhausted still from his last mission. All he wanted was a beer without any idiots getting in his way, but never had he had a clone of one of his team so eager to fight.

What a disappointment.

You have some nerving taking away my fun, punk! Sly spat at Hisashi, resting his blade on his shoulder. He couldnt help but snigger at the robot's response to this interruption. Anytime. Anywhere. Robot dog. With that, he went to the fridge and scoop another beer.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:08 am

One growled. A robot dog? Was that seriously all Sly could come up with. He smirked and crossed his arms. "You can't even tell a humanoid robot from a robot dog? I overestimated you. Seems your even dumber than I originally thought." He leaned up against the wall. "What a shame." 

(SHORT Dx)
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:09 am

(Lol, is this still going? If it is, joining it would be hilarious, since there is only one Liana in the entire multiverse.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 am