The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE)) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE)) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE))

Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE)) Empty Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE))

Post by Aiko Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE)) 205c16617c7ce34d2fc67e40b249bebb

Character name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Link: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t661-aiko-papyrus-kaijin

Name: Both are named Karma
    Type: Weapon - twin spinning axes
    Appearance: By default, Karma appears to be a single long double-edged axe with intricate and specific designs on the sparkly silver metal, sporting the sleek figure of a sword. The handle of the axe is a circular rim with spikes pointing inwards. The bar in the center of the small circle has grips for Aiko to grab. When spun, half of the axe slides off its 'cap' to form not only one, but two blades. One side has the intricate markings while the other is smooth and bare. Making the axe into a single blade for melee combat is not an option. There are two copies of these axes.
    Materials: Chromium, silver in color
    Purpose: Karma is made for ranged combat. Wielding the weapons can be difficult for anyone who is new to it, as Aiko must manually go catch the spinning axes while or after they spin back.
    Abilities: Karma has no enchantments, but it should be explained how they work. They are made to be thrown, not fenced or thrusted like a sword. When thrown, the axe's two blades spin towards its target like a frisbee. If it encounters nothing in its path or misses it, it will fly back like a boomerang. Aiko must go out of her way to manually catch the axe, which can cause her problems in battle. The axes can be spun standing up, making them spin on the ground like wheels. They will then return to Aiko much like how they rolled away. Either flying or rolling, the axes can go 25 ft. away and then back at a maximum speed of 40 miles per hour, although the further the axe goes, the slower it will get. It will bounce back to Aiko when encountered with a steel armor, but if the blade happens to hit it again it can dent it. On the third try, it can dent the armor further or, depending on the strength, pierce through it. All in all, it takes at least three tries to get through armor. It will be much harder for it to affect anything tougher than its make, Chromium. It begins its way back to Aiko with renewed speed, but the speed will gradually decrease like when it was thrown. It depends on the force of the throw, so if Aiko doesn't make a good spin the axe won't go very far, causing it to land and not return. That makes Aiko go and get it herself.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: Karma has no enchantments, but it has its flaws. It doesn't spin well in the rain, and the axes may not spin at all. It also has to be caught manually, as said before, which makes the user temporarily turn their back to the enemy to catch it. Aiko must train a lot before getting into a real battle. If she uses both axes in one go, she will be left weaponless while going to retrieve them, making her vulnerable to damage. Even as she masters her weapons, she will still face these hardships.
    Cost: $1,365 each

Last edited by Aiko on Sat May 19, 2018 2:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE)) Empty Re: Aiko's Axes ((WEAPON REMAKE))

Post by Nightingale Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:13 pm

Bump? ⊙ω⊙
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Post by Lexia Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:38 pm

Something I would like you to add to the weaknesses are what things that it can and cannot damage. Can it dint steels? Slice through them? What can it do to other armoured people? o3o
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aiko Sat May 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Frick, I remember editing these but obviously forgot to post because I thought they were approved already. . . I guess it really was that long ago, that details slipped from me. Whoops! But yeah, I edited this. It can dent steel, slice through it in weaker areas, but has a hard time affecting anything tougher than its make, Chromium. Sorry again for late post!
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Post by Lexia Sat May 19, 2018 2:53 pm

Over a year. XD nice work.

I think they're alright, as well as the cost. If people get grumpy, throw them at me.

APPROVED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:10 pm