The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries OoC81
ROA

+3
Aero Dynamic
Puddle
Nightingale
7 posters

Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries

Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries Empty Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries

Post by Nightingale Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:54 pm

I'm happy to be back in The Beyond and excited to roleplay with you all again! As the title says, I'm looking for relationships and interaction for my characters and others. This topic may not get any replies, but ah well. Worth a shot, right?! :D I'll start with character descriptions and options for them.

-Nightingale is a 28-year-old librarian who lives in Xas-however you spell it. She's pregnant at the moment with a son. She is your typical 'nice' character, who is a fraidy cat, calm/collected, and an animal person. She's really short. She knows telekinesis, but only to an extent. She's really guarded when it comes to friends and emotions, as she won't just choose a best or close friend right away. She's wary of getting hurt, emotionally and physically.
    For Night, I'd like her to forge a friendship with a few people and have her kid at some point. She may get a boyfriend after she has her kid?? Idk, her previous mate died. So yeah, anyone wanna be friends with Night?

-Shenzi is a vampire who was 28 when he gained immortality through vampirism. He's 107 years old and lives in a cabin in a forest within Meirie. He has his fair share of spunk and will be tempted to push the buttons of those he meets to annoy them. He rarely forges friendships though, so when he does, he may become a little Yandere of them. Same with getting in relationships with girls. He literally knows nobody, and I'd like him to expand his horizons and get to know a person or two. Maybe even get a girlfriend or have a crush on someone. He won't drink the blood of those he is friends or allies with, unless they want to be a vampire, but I'll get to that later. So, would anyone like to be a friend/ally, girlfriend/crush to Shenzi? Or if you want your character to become a vampire (by force or wish) then Shenzi can attempt to turn you into one.

-Aiko is a baby who lives in Team Dragonstorm. She can only say a few words and screeches when she's hungry and nobody is in her sight to feed her. She's restless and cuddly. Although Draligon is her father, I'd like her to have a 'vice' mom or dad, someone who watches over Aiko when she's alone and Draligon isn't around. Or at least her best friend or favorite playmate. Must be in Team Dragonstorm.

I doubt anyone would respond to this, but oh well x3 Reply if you're interested!
    Puddle
    Puddle

Male Posts : 22

Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries Empty Re: Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries

Post by Puddle Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:30 pm

I SHALL PROVE YOU WRONG! XD

Aran could be Nightingale's friend, as I need him to not be afraid of everyone. I think they could actually get along really well. Maybe. If Aran doesn't run screaming.

Slithus could be Shenzi's friend, if you're interested.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Character sheet

Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries Empty Re: Searching For Interaction/Relationships 4 Charries

Post by Nightingale Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:36 am

Yeah, both of those sound perfect!! :D Shall we begin a meeting rp? We could start with one character at a time, so we don't bombard ourselves with posts x3
    Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aero Dynamic Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:31 pm

Night could probably help Arik in the library if he goes there to look for some books, which I bet he would XD

And ye know, Shenzi and Kes >;3

Arik should be vice dad

If we wanted to take topics I need to finish Arik joining DS first, but Kes is free XD
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Character sheet

Post by Nightingale Thu Nov 03, 2016 5:43 am

Yeah, Night helping Arik sounds aight! :3 Night would help pretty much anyone. And anything.

And Kes and Shenzi?

. . .

. . .

. . .

YESS xD

And yeah, Arik is already Aiko's favorite person besides Draligon. So yeah, kind of an automatic win for you XD
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by F.U.R. Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:52 am

If Arrath was in Team DRagon Storm he'd probably be a good friend/guardian of Aiko.
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aiko Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:23 am

Aiko is an adventurous spirit, and will find a way to sneak out of the base at some time. She's just a baby right now, but probably at age 5 or something.
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by F.U.R. Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:28 am

Arrath is kind of a child as well! (Only being 14 by his species aging system) He is very dependant on having a "buddy"/companion and is very curious about the world!
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Male Posts : 39

Character sheet
    Character Name: Shenzi
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Shenzi Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:57 am

They'll get along well then! :D Can't wait!
    Arrath
    Arrath

Female Posts : 27

Post by Arrath Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:24 am

If you are talking to me, then I agree! I can't wait to roleplay with the two of them! ^w^

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:08 pm