The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Hisashi's weapons ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Hisashi's weapons OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Hisashi's weapons

Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Hisashi's weapons Empty Hisashi's weapons

Post by Hisashi Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:43 am

Character name: Hisashi
    Link: http://www.intothebeyond.org/t599-hisashi?highlight=Hisashi

Name: Cybuttons 1.048596 (Okay not really. I'll probably just call them buttons. I'm not good with names.)
    Type: Science-infused-buttons (The type that you wear.)
    Appearance: They look like normal black buttons, completely inconspicuous.
    Materials: Metals, maybe some motherboards and gears and stuff. Ya know, technology things.  
    Thickness: N/A
    Purpose: They give him buffs in battle that he can use to not be killed and stuff.
    Abilities: The first one allows him to teleport, the second to control vectors, the third to change substances into other substances (Like change a wooden door to a metal door. For those of you that have seen FMA, it's kind of like Alchemy except you can't change the shape of things intentionally, and the fourth to make sure they don't break in battle or fall of of his shirt.
    Energy Cost: It doesn't take energy directly from him, but rather his kinetic energy. So in order for them to stay "charged" he has to be moving in some way. Now this movement doesn't have to be a lot or constant, because if he moves a lot in part of the day then it can store some of that energy. It works just like a manual pocket-watch if any of you have had that.
    Limitations/Weaknesses: Button 1: This is long-distance teleportation only, in which he must to have a specific destination in mind with the coordinates to it. He can’t just teleport 100 miles south without knowing what lies there. It would be like teleport me to _____. It's not useful in battle unless he wants to GTFO of the situation. It has a maximum range of 12,000 miles and a minimum range of 1,000 miles.
    Button 2: He can only control the vectors of himself and things he's touching. Vector's work in systems. A person is one system, a chair is one system. They are still separate systems even if they are touching so he can only change the vector of one of them unless he's touching them both. He cannot change the vector's of anything more or less specific than these systems like someone's blood or a room with everything in it. He can only move things up to the size of a car. The bigger it is, the slower he can move it. The tiny things he can move as fast as a bullet and the bigger things can only move as fast as someone could throw a baseball. Small means around the size of a bullet. It plays around with whole force = mass times acceleration so that it always ends up being the same force.
    Button 3:This too he can only do to his clothes or things he's touching. He can't turn any non-organic material into organic material and vice-versa. He can't change the state of matter of anything and he can't change the shape of things. He can only change the material of things up to the size of a car. He cannot use this button for gases or liquids. Small materials must be touched for 3 seconds before changing, (small means the same as before so around the size of a bullet), medium things must be touched for 5 seconds before changing, (A chair would be around this size.) and big things must be touched for 7 seconds before changing, (So a refrigerator or car.) He can only turn things into wood, steel, concrete, glass, brick, copper, plastic, and asphalt,and he can return whatever he turns into one of those back into thier original material.
    Button 4: This doesn't make the buttons indestructible, it's just made to make sure they can all endure time, weathering, and battle with no major errors and minimal maintenance.
    Cost: 1,000 each maybe 2,000 each? I don't know. Would each one cost a different number?

Last edited by Hisashi on Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Hisashi's weapons Empty Re: Hisashi's weapons

Post by Minea Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:32 pm

I edited this and am now going to use it for the new post-update character approval thing. So, plz review.
    Lexia
    Lexia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Insanity
    Species: Unknown
    Alignment : Chaotic Evil

Post by Lexia Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:40 pm

Heya Minea!

I just have a few things I'd like you to add to your app, especially with the teleportation one. And just a few clarification things.

With this device, what is the maximum range that it can teleport him to? And does he have to know the place exists before he can go back there?

And with the third button, is he able to change say... A really expensive custom made sword with a whole heap of added little bits to it... into a wooden sword? I think that's a little overpowered as he could also have the potential to make a larger wooden sphere into a sword as well. Or he could make a helicopter into a plank of wood or vice versa. Perhaps put some limits onto it as to what it can and can't make?

I hope this helps!
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:33 pm

The teleporting works similar to a gps. You have to know the coordinates of the place you're going too. As far as range goes, it wouldn't really have a maximum range as much as a minimum range. I'll edit it when I figure out how much that should be. Currently I should be in bed so I'm gonna do that. Before I do, I think a time limit would be a good solution to that problem. Like he has to touch the object for x amount of seconds before he can change anything. Again I'll figure out how long later. For now I'm going to bed. (When you spend so much time on Skype that you post like your writing a Skype message.)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:39 am

I'm just gonna post here so stuff doesn't get buried in skype.

Vector button brainstorming limitations:
    Vector's work in systems. A person is one system, a chair is one system. They are still separate systems even if they are touching so he can only change the vector of one of them unless he's touching them both. He cannot change the vector's of anything more or less specific than these systems like someone's blood or a room with everything in it. He can only move things up to the size of a car. The bigger it is, the slower he can move it. The tiny things he can move as fast as a bullet and the bigger things can only move as fast as someone could throw a baseball.

Material-changing vectors:
    He must be touching the material for 5 seconds before he can turn it into anything else. He can only change the material of things up to the size of a car.

What do you think of that? I think the vector one may be there or somewhere near there, but the Material changing one still probably needs more thought. If you're cool with the vector one, I can add that to the official sheet.
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:19 pm

Nother update thing:

Vector:
    Small means around the size of a bullet. It plays around with whole force = mass times acceleration so that it always ends up being the same force.

Material:
    He cannot use this button for gases or liquids. Small materials must be touched for 3 seconds before changing, (small means the same as before so around the size of a bullet), medium things must be touched for 5 seconds before changing, (A chair would be around this size.) and big things must be touched for 7 seconds before changing, (So a refrigerator or car.)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:15 am

I have re-edited it and am ready for you to look at it again. ^-^
    Lexia
    Lexia