The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Areo Dynamic ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Areo Dynamic OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Areo Dynamic

Aero Dynamic
    Aero Dynamic
    Owner
    Owner

Female Posts : 409

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aero Dynamic
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Areo Dynamic Empty Areo Dynamic

Post by Aero Dynamic Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:01 am

Areo Dynamic Areo_jump_landing_by_kfalash-d96dqn7
    Areo Dynamic IlRLHC8
    -----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Aero Dynamic
    Nickname: Aero, Dynamic
    Sexuality: Straight
    Species: Dragon
    Alignment: Neutral
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Clan:
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 54 feet
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Black scales with very dark gold mixed in.
    Eyes: Skyblue
    Looks: She has scales all over her body and the color is black except for the Dark gold on her undersides. She has medium sized horns and spines along her body.
    Extra: Hmprh
    ----------------------
    Specialties:
    ----------------------
    Hobbies/skills: Flying, messing with people, hunting, destroying stuff
    Strengths: Flying fast, especially for her size
    she's very agile
    Her scales are very strong, able to reflect bullets and missals just annoy her
    Weaknesses: Small spaces; Being so big small spaces are bad for her.
    Unable to move; if her limbs are tied down she can't do anything to protect herself or escape
    Her maw tied; If her mouth is tied shut she can't snap at anyone or use her breath. Is most ideal when her limbs are tied up.
    She has a pressure point at the base of her skull which if pushed hard enough can put her to sleep or just make her purr (Think of Toothless)
    Accessories: Dragon Swagger Areo Dynamic Lindsay-Lohan-deal-with-it
    Special abilities: She can breath fire
    She can fly really fast
    She can also breath a gust of wind
    She can pick up things up with her tail and strange them like a snake
    Attacks: Bite
    Claw
    Grab and take up high to drop them to their death.
    Combat style: She likes to be in a large open area, especially with an area for her to fly out if case it get to uncertain. She likes to bite, claw, and drop them from heights.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Her mood can change very rapidly, so one second she can be happy and the other mad. She is also unpredictable, going along with the same lines as her mood. Humans amuse her, especially when they try to hurt or tame her. When she's bored she tends to do things a bit unsensible, like destroying a nearby village or accepting fights from people. She likes to push peoples buttons, make them angry as each attack fails, only for them to become more of an amusement to her use of entertainment.
    Likes: To play with people, when people try and tame her, the nighttime, learning new things, flying
    Dislikes: Rotten food, annoying people, mud, heat, someone smarter than her, when someone tries to steal from her, losing, being bored, being annoyed
    Fears: Being trapped forever without being able to move or fly.
    Being forever alone
    Not being smart anymore
    Losing her eyes
    Dying from a lesser being (Or dying at all)
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: Unknown
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Relative: Unknown
    Brothers/sisters: Unknown
    ---------------------
    History: She was born, brief enough?
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: I could feel the warm sum rays beating down on my face and paws, feeling my brain buzzing and ready to activate for the day. My eyes fluttering open, still wanting to drop back to sleep. I looked up, seeing as the weather was clear and ready for a day of adventure. Getting up with a grunt I stepped out of my cave, stretching my wings and taking off into the sky. I looked around at the landscape, feeling boredom coursing through my bones. Seeing smoke rising in the distance ment one of two things, a forest fire, or humans. Flying fast I came across something even better, a village. Looking back I could see this wasn't far from my cave, almost wondering why I haven't seen this before. Either way, I smiled, diving down and ripping a roof off the top of a hut, letting out a fierce roar. Already the screams began to collect, and I began to destroy more houses. Anyone who lived could go tell other about me, I wouldn't care, I'd like to see something try and take me down.

Finally destroying the village I few back to my den, satisfied with the beginning of my day. Taking a deer from the back I ate it before taking a nap, not even wondering how fast the pleads for help to get rid of me came, all it would mean is more entertainment, especially if they tried to tame me, what a laugh that would be! Settling into a light sleep, I though about the village and people trying to take me down, just in succeeding to get themselves killed.

Last edited by Areo Dynamic on Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Areo Dynamic Empty Re: Areo Dynamic

Post by Griffin Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:35 am

APPROVED

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:02 am