The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Irkosu, another demented monster! ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Irkosu, another demented monster! OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Irkosu, another demented monster!

Irkosu
    Irkosu
    The Ivory Queen

Female Posts : 40

Irkosu, another demented monster! Empty Irkosu, another demented monster!

Post by Irkosu Sat May 28, 2016 12:18 pm

-----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: Irkosu
    Nickname: Irk, Irksies, The Ivory Queen.
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Species: Gifted human
    Alignment: Chaotic good.
    -----------------------
    Guild:
    -----------------------
    Guild: None
    -----------------------
    Appearance:
    -----------------------
    Height: 6 foot 3 inches.
    Skin/Fur/Scales, Etc.: Pale, almost completely white skin with a slight blueish tinge.
    Eyes:  She has glazed, milky eyes that change color based on her mood.
    Hair: Navy blue, generally messy, but otherwise straight. Has teal streaks in it.
    Looks: She looks like the average human, with the exception of her glassy eyes and pale skin. She also has long, thin fangs. She moves in a jerky, rickety fashion, sort of like a corpse or marionette doll. She is covered in thin, pale scars, with a large one across her neck. Irk has thin hands with long fingers, as well as flimsy, weak legs that don't look like they could support her, despite the fact that she is super thin. (Her ribs show.) She looks to be about 14. Also, she never blinks. Ever.
    Extra: She talks slowly and quietly, it's kind of creepy. Also her blood is a super dark green.
    ---------------------
    Specialties
    ---------------------
    Strengths/skills: Remaining calm under pressure (normally), creeping people out, drawing disturbing things (bones, corpses, etc.)
    Weaknesses/Flaws: When angered beyond the breaking point, she becomes hellbent on revenge. She has a strong dislike of idle conversation and is not used to having people stronger or more powerful than her.
    Special Abilities:
    Transform: Allows her to transform into a large, white lizard-thing or back into a human.
    Appearance: In this form Irky is giant dinosaur-like creature, with a long snout, ivory scales, and a lizard-like appearance. She is thin, wiry, and covered in scars. She also has long, sharp talons, pupil-less eyes that change color based on her mood, along with the faint mist floating around her body. Also, her mouth is sewn up, so she has to speak in a disembodied voice in this form. The spikes along her back are navy blue.
    Height: Five feet tall.
    Length: Eleven feet long.
    Levitate/float: Can be used in both forms.
    Description: Lets her hover or fly above the ground at up to 30 miles per hour. Nothing more than that.
    Rib Spear: (Dragon form only.)
    Description: Allows her to temporarily rip open her chest and shoot out a rib or two. A little blood might come out, but the ribs will grow back in a few (About ten.) days. If she shoots out more than three, there will be problems, but otherwise it doesn't really harm her. The rib spear can bust through weak armor.
    Shadow: (Dragon form only.)
    Description: Small bursts of chilling black fire the size of a basket-ball erupt from her eyes and fly at the enemy at 40 mph. Deals moderate but almost never lethal amounts of damage.
    ---------------------
    Personality:
    ---------------------
    Personality: Irk is calm and collected. She is able to keep her cool in most situations, and often doesn't have very strong reactions to things, a good quality when it comes to reacting under pressure, but it also can make her a boring partner for conversation. She is ruthless when angered, however, and will never forget who made her mad. She rarely forgives, too. Irky has a dark, morbid sense of humor, but she also enjoys irony and sarcastic comments. She is faintly amused by those she frightens.
    Likes: Drawing, dark places, being scary, being powerful, the cold, cemeteries.
    Dislikes: Being weaker, people who want her to fear THEM, heat, children, bright lights.
    Fears: She fears being trapped in this realm forever, or being killed before she can return to her own dimension and regain her powers. She also fears humiliation.
    ---------------------
    Family:
    ---------------------
    Parents: She had none, she was born along with the other gods at the beginning of time.
    Mate: Nope
    Offspring: None
    Relative: Nah
    Brothers/sisters: The other gods and goddess, technically, but I don't feel like listing them. Mostly because I haven't come up with them yet.
    ---------------------
    History: Irkosu was born at the beginning of time, along with the many other gods. She was the goddess of necromancy and death as well as one of the most powerful deities. However, in a freak accident, she was transported across the multiverse and into the Beyond. Because she was separated from her place of power, (her own world) she became much weaker than she used to be, and most of her magical powers abandoned her completely.
    ---------------------
    RP paragraph: You guys know me! Your lord and master, Aran, Devoro, The Zeemos, and this one person whose name I forgot.

Last edited by Irkosu on Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Irkosu
    Irkosu
    The Ivory Queen

Irkosu, another demented monster! Empty Re: Irkosu, another demented monster!

Post by Irkosu Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:05 pm

BUMP!
    Dristan
    Dristan

Male Posts : 36

Post by Dristan Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:08 am

Hi, Irkosu! First off, I'd like to tell you that you have a great app. It exudes a heavy aura of your personal touch and is highly attuned to your self of mind. It's wonderful!

There are a few aspects of the app which will need to be revised in order to keep your lovely demented monster in a canonically accurate and usable state.

1. Dragon transformation: Dragons on TB are actually a more defined site concept. Dragons as a whole, be it the power to become one or an actual race, are highly limited based on availability. Dragons are vastly rare and impossible to become naturally, even through the stunted powers of a Goddess of Death. Unfortunately, your ability to become a Dragon cannot be accepted in your current standing unless gained through site-means such as an event or prize. I fully understand that the dragon might be her true form, but on TB, it just isn't going to fly (pun intended). You could easily be a Phoenix or an owl or bat, or another mythical creature, but dragon itself as well as its draconic cousins such as wyvern or Wyrm, are not allowed.

2. When it comes to your abilities, you'll need to be a little more specific in how they act. For example, you fire small bursts of chilling black flame from your eyes, but how large are they? The size of a car? Or a baseball? Also, how swiftly do they fly? This part is especially important. I realize this site isn't large on combat so I'm not going to ask for too much detail, but please enough detail for another reader to properly envision the attack? This applies to the rib spear as well.

--

Over all, not a whole lot to fix. You did a nice job with the app and I can see you fixing everything that needs to be adjusted in minutes. Until then, your application will be:

{ON HOLD}

Until everything is all finished. Once you've finished, please send me a p.m or a message in either TB chat letting me know you're all set. Have a good day, Irkosu!
    Irkosu
    Irkosu
    The Ivory Queen

Post by Irkosu Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:42 pm

Waffles.
    Also, BUMP!
    Dristan
    Dristan

Male Posts : 36

Post by Dristan Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:01 pm

You have set everything into an acceptable format. Great job! Have fun RPing!

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:49 pm