The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Liana: May be Gone ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Liana: May be Gone OoC81
ROA

+3
Lewis
Jaks
Bermuda
7 posters

Liana: May be Gone

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Liana: May be Gone Empty Liana: May be Gone

Post by Bermuda Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:48 pm

Yo. So, recently, I've had a ton of work. I've barely had time for anything with all the school I have, and when I don't have school, I'm doing something else. So, yeah. I will be gone for a while. At least until break, where i'll have two weeks off. But even then I'll still be busy. So, yeah. Don't let this site die while I'm gone lol.

~Sincerely
    Liana
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Liana: May be Gone Empty Re: Liana: May be Gone

Post by Jaks Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:53 am

Why does it seem like everybody is leaving? I hope you're still having fun and stuff. Bye, for now?
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Lewis Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:30 pm

ok though, this site seems to be dying, which is sad, I'm always in the CB and nobody else is there. This site seriously has a big chance of dying someone bring it back. I hope it gets fixed before Liana gets back
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Navi Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:36 am

All sites have their ups and downs. For small sites the downs seem like its dead. So don't fret.
    Aran
    Aran

Male Posts : 59

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aran

Post by Aran Thu Mar 10, 2016 4:17 am

Yeah, it's lonely here. Once my charries get approved, I might make an rp topic. It seems that when I log onto the chat, there is no one else. *sighs*
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:09 pm

*Lesigh* Welp it's been very long, Hiya! I've told warned y'all about the high chance of smaller sites like this dying, at least the admins are here. While my opinion is probably fallen to rock bottom already, might as well say it. Right now this site has little incentive, or goal characters can work towards. Maybe a site story I remember so fondly of talking with everybody about. But hey, this coming from an outsider now Liana: May be Gone 2088790509 . I shouldn't be the one saying this or whatever, but since I've left this site seems to have made even less progress, actually stopped.
    Anonymous51
    Anonymous51

Male Posts : 92

Post by Anonymous51 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:20 pm

Akreious wrote:*Lesigh* Welp it's been very long, Hiya! I've told warned y'all about the high chance of smaller sites like this dying, at least the admins are here. While my opinion is probably fallen to rock bottom already, might as well say it. Right now this site has little incentive, or goal characters can work towards. Maybe a site story I remember so fondly of talking with everybody about. But hey, this coming from an outsider now Liana: May be Gone 2088790509 . I shouldn't be the one saying this or whatever, but since I've left this site seems to have made even less progress, actually stopped.

When you left, the site went in the RIGHT direction. Just Areo and sLy are busy revamping it. So keep your criticism to yourself.

Danka.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:54 pm

Well I'm sorry Shudaar for voicing my opinion, I don't get why you're so hostile on me. All I meant was that, despite them revamping, I myself see little progress. Specifically in the active members department, so I suggest you guys start advertising a bit or something (or at least on major sites anyways).
    Aran
    Aran

Male Posts : 59

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aran

Post by Aran Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:42 am

Not again, no. Please not another argument. It doesn't have much to do with the topic. This is just a simple member announcement, not a place to argue. I know I sound like a moderator, but I just dun wanna deal with another argument.

ANYWAY. I hope life gets less worky for you Liana, (unless you like the work) and I hope you come back soon. :D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:22 am