The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
 The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet)

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet) Empty The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet)

Post by Minea Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:53 am

The Queen of one of the kingdoms far away has fallen very ill with no hope of recovery. The kingdom has grown desperate and have turned to their only hope: an ancient goblet said to grant whoever drinks out of it good heath until they day they die. Your job will be to enter the perilous Crystal Cave and retrieve the goblet. In the cave you will be tested to see if you are worthy to take the goblet. These tests will not be traditional slaying monsters, but more psychological. The cave is skilled in the art of illusions and may make you conquer your fears, show your kindness, and show your wit among other things. If you succeed in your mission then your reward will be one of the flowers that grew while drinking the goblet's juice. The pollen of one of these flowers is told to be able to heal any wound.

This mission will be good for anyone hoping to possible develop their character more, show some of their backstory, show who their connected to, show their inner feelings, show their motivation, show their beliefs, etc. The flower is a once use thing, and can't bring anyone back to life. If someone's heart has stopped and they stopped breathing then it will have no effect on them. You would have to bring them back by CPR or something in order for it to work on them. The way you apply it is pretty simple. You just have to apply the pollen to the wound and that's it. you don't have to extract it or anything, just rub the flower in the desired area. Also, it will only heal one wound. If you have two giant gashes then you can only use it on one of them. One you use it on a wound it will be completely head and that part of you will be as good as new. You can use this on yourself or anyone of your choosing.

Edit: I may jump in and cause certain things to happen, but it won't be as my character. It'll be more of a narrator/DM thing.

Name:  The Crystal Cave
    Participants: Only one
    Details: You must pass a series of tests.
    Enemies: Themselves
    Type: Retrieval
    Reward: A flower with powerful healing properties.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Alignment : Neutral Good

The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet) Empty Re: The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet)

Post by Lewis Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:57 pm

how do I sign up?

Crystal cave: Crystal Knight (Faze)
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet) Empty Re: The Crystal Cave (Mission sign up sheet)

Post by Minea Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:04 am

You just did! You can start the topic whenever you want. To help you get started you should probably arrive at the Crystal cave and enter it. From there you can make your own thing happen via. your own imagination or of the things I listed or you can wait for me to make something happen.

If anyone else wants to do this mission, I'll be happy to make a mission like it for you. After all, there isn't a lot of opportunities to do some character development.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 am

ok, ill probably start it sometime today
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:26 pm

ok so I might start it sometime this week, does the cave have crystals in it? (probably a stupid question XD)
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Post by Voltumna Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:46 am

If this is a one-man mission I understand, but I would like to join this:
    https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/t201-desmond-irich
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:10 am

The walls and ceiling are entirely made of crystals. And Voltuma, if you want to join, then I'll just quickly make another version of this for you. Everything will be the same except for the reason why you're doing it. Also the reward may be different as well.
    Minea
    Minea

Character sheet

Post by Minea Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:42 am

I'm done. Tell me if the reward doesn't work for you, because you already have that ability or something. I didn't read your character sheet. https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/t367-the-enchated-forest-mission-sigh-up-sheet#3117
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Post by Voltumna Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:45 am

I do it for love and honor... pffffft!!! Fuck that, I'm doing this fort he reward and the challenge of going against power creatures and opponents.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm