The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

..........??? ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
..........??? OoC81
ROA

5 posters

..........???

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

..........??? Empty ..........???

Post by Bermuda Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:36 pm

..........??? 3163dd569aab4b6300ceae9324e3ccca

----------------------
    Personal Info:
    -----------------------
    Name: ....?
    Nickname: ....?
    Sexuality: .....?
    Species: ......?
    Alignment: .....?
    -----------------------
    ͚̼̣͈̻[̭̳s̱̭̘̲ͅi̞̲̭̫z̞̥̘̫͇e̯=͉̪͓̞̬͓̭1̻̤͔͈͎̪̟6̬͉̞̲̺̠ͅ][̮ͅb̘̻̩͚ͅ]͍̣̠[̰̳f̝ont̯̪͈͕̱͕̦=̟͔̜̣̙͖͉P͎͔a͔͉̖p̟y͔͓̝̗̻r͕̮u̼s]̲̤̗͎̙͇C̳͕͖l͕̺͉̫̞ạ͍͈̹̬n:[̻͙͇̩̬/f̗̥͉̗̫on̮̝̺̲͙t]͍̣̬̜̲̻̲[̙̙̖̥͖/ḇ͙][͕͔̟/̩̟̭̝s̩̥̞iz͙̭͍̯̙̳e]̝̥͍͍
    ̱̝-͕̦͍̗̥̜-̳̻̪̜--̖̟̹-͙-͇̩͙̼͙-̝͖̬̯̥͕̹-̭͖-̲̣̻--̘͍-͕̠̞̼͕̺̰-̝͉͚̼͍̖̦--̲̭̪-̣̼̞̹̮-̹̤͙̦̯̤̮-͓̺̦͚̮̱͉--̩̗̫̖͈͕̰-͇͔ͅ-̭͖͉̼̻-͉̰̝̞͇̥͚
    ̱̻̙̪͓[̯b͔̱̣̮͚͎̱]̰͚̝̲̞C͎͖̞͎̹l̬̬̖̳̳̭a̭̺̣n̖̦͙͓͓͚̮:̲̜͎̟[̣͇̯/̣̳͔͇͈͔b̮͓͇]̘̫̤̱͎ .͇̟̯͕͍̣.͚.̼̰̳̰.͔̻͕.̼?̜̞̞
    [̼͉ͅb͈]͙͇R̗ͅa̞̦̭̪̞n͖̗k͎̖:̖͓̠̝̩̣[̲͔/̖̖͔b͔̳]̫̱̹̳͓ͅ ̥̞̙.̜̝͕͉͉.̼͕̠̻͓̺͍.̹̪̟̱̣̰.̳͓͓͈̬͕.̤̞?̥͕̘̬͓̻̪
    ̯̰̟-̖̘̮̼-͕̩͓͍̗-͎̠͙-̰̟̖̝̼-͙͕̫̣̬͚-̰̗ͅ-̝̝̘͚̦-̳̥-̙͔̯̣͇̭̭-̱͓͇̟͕̠ͅ-̝̞͇͙͕͇̳-̙͉̣̪̝͕-̝̣̮̦-̣̼̼-̺̩͓-̲̱-̭̮-̘̫̯̥̘-̫͍̙̩-̩͚͉--̦ͅ-
    ͇[̺si̪̗̩̣z̝e͚̹̳̹̲=̻͙̻̖1̺͓6͉̱̙̪]͕̱̗[͉̬ͅḇ̘]͚̺[̰͎f̰͔̩̣̹̫o̮̗̪n͉̭t̗̬̣͖=̪͎̱͉P̦̗͈̲̮ͅa̜p̬̫̫y̱̻̭r̥͖̻͚u̫̟̣͉̤͈s͍]̥A͈͙̬̙̞̯p̝p͕̯̩͎̖ͅe̝̤͕̲͍̤a͈r̪̮̫̼͎̻a̖̹n̻̥̥̪͎ͅc͕̟̝̰͙̳e̮̙̙̜̝:̯͇͖͓̤͎[͉͎̟̞͎̳/fo̙̟̥n̦͇͍̯̰̳ͅt]̼͙̮͔̳͙͉[/̫͔b̭̲̖]͚͎̘͇̮[̬/̞̪s̻̼̣̤i̟̘̤z̦e͚̙]͇̩̲
    -͙̤͍-̴̼̗̠̟̲͍-̧-̜͜-͍--̪̺̕-̪̤̮̪-͈͚͖͕͟-̧̯̥-̛̼̩̙--͎̠͚͠-̯̬̳͞-̧͙͕̺̺-̱̣͎--͓̰͔͇̦̳͟ͅ-͖̥̹̭-̭ͅ-̪̬͎͞-̞͇̝̘͉-̴
    ͖̥̗[͎̫͇̞̼̳̕b͍̪]̫͉͘H҉̙̳͇̝̯̲ei͕̝̤̹ģ̙ḫ̼̱̞͍̭̀ͅt͚͍̲̞͇̯̞͡:̶̥̣[̷/͚̙b́]̺̗̳̦͔̬͢ ̣̕.̬͈͖͔.͎̥̻.͕͔̰̕.̣̬͔͓.͇͕͍?̻͙̻͕
    ̣[̘̬̝͎̦̯̳͝b̙̻̮̣]͉̞̳͖S̭̗̝̦̖̠k̴̼̤̜̥̮i͎͖̦͜n҉/͇̪̣̳̟̗͠ͅF̩͘u̦̰̞͙̦͓͇r͉̤̘̺/̥̝̬̤S͕͉̹̀ͅc̴ą̥̲̝̱l̷̰̪͕̦e̹͙̘s̗͎̙̮͔ͅ,͇͚̤͘ ̯E͕͎̲̬ț̫̞̮̺̜͜c͏̩̩̗͎.̶͚:̶͇ͅ[͍͈̲/͕͚̯̝̖̪b̲̙] ͚̹͉̥̼.ͅ.͙̟̼̟͓͇̹.̬̹̘̫͈̗̰.̮̀?̡̭̘
    ͇̥̕[͚̠̟̗͟b]͈̮̩̦̲͖E̢ỵ̬̤̤͎̞̯̀e̛̻̞̼ś̩͔̲̳͍̳̪:̮͓͚͚̫̲[̨/̴̹b̸̩̺͈͎͉̤̤]͏͙̫͈̱ ̛̠̪̼̖.̱̺̻̬͖͜.̬͠.̴͕̟͖̲.̯͈̜͓̯͢.̟̥͍͍͉?͟
    ̼͈̝[̱̜̼̕b̩͕̗̪̀]̙̤̤̥̖̯L̴̗͓̗̰̭̯̙o̡͔͈ok̷̤͚͎̪̘̼͍s̪̬̬̩̜:̩̥͞[͖/̣̪̪̘̮b͍͈]̜.͚ ̭͟.͝.̖̻̺͔.̡̠.҉̘̤̙̳?̮̘
    ̬̖̭͖̙́-̸̗̬-̹̗̲̹-̯̼̝̳̻̖-̹̳̜̼̩͠ͅ-̯-̙̺͓͠-̩͖͚̼̬͕͝-̰̪̥̪͕̫͙͢-͙̦̣̜̼͓-̲--̯̠͙͔̖-̧̠̰̞̞̟̝͎-̣-҉͉̖̦̣̣͎-̫͖̦̪̮̜̖͜-҉̭̝͇̬̥̰̯-̶̖̦-͓-͈͠-̻̗̹̖͔̖͙͝-͈͇̫͢
    ̼̳̮͎͎͙ͅ[̭s̜i̡͙z̲̠͙͎e͇̩̦͍̦=͚̟̦͇͉1͏̮̙̺̣̝6̜̦]̤[̻͖̻b̹͍]҉̗̙͉̺̠̥ͅ[̶̲̹f͎͇̪̖̮̣̩òń͙̦t̪͍͓̯͢=͏̭̤Ṕa̜͍̖͕̟͔̫p̷͉͈̻̮̪̲y̱͕̞r̡u̴̞̫̻ś]̥̬̦͖͕S̞̙̤p̟̟͘ẹ̣̣͈̮̪ͅc̞i̫͕̝̻aͅl̦̹̝̙̯̖t̺̩͇͚͇̰̣i̤̼̩̩ͅe͕̭̹s̫̠̮̬̖͙̮:̻̝̤̱̗͎͜[̤͍̠͈̟/̰̪̪̬̠̠͟f̗̟̭̣ͅͅo̸n̵͉̝̖ţ̖̫͕̼̳̱]͕͈̠̩[͍̼̫͕̳/̝͕͇̭͇b̢̥]̡[̳͎͎͓/̹͔̮͕̗̭s͘i̬̩͖̣͜z͍̞e̜̜]̡͈͉̦̪̱̪͎
    ̷̖̭-̡͖-̪̳͈͔-̛̫̭͈̘̲̠-̡̝--͖̦̖-̵̰̦̻̳͚-͕͞-̗̻-̖--̞͔͍̥͕̙̟͘-̱̟̣͓̹͟-͙̼͖̱̬̞͞ͅ-͔̦̠̙͚ͅ-̴͎̫̰̩-͙͔͇-̣-̵̤͈͔͉̗̠̰-̩͕̥̰̫̱-̩̝̣̮-͡
    ̮̯͍̗̻͟[b͇̙̰͘]̹̜͇ͅH̝͎͖̜̼͜ͅo̞̱b̝̺͚̹̲̪͟ḅ̼i̫̫es̟̫̩͓͖̱/̪̟̥̖̣̖̫͠s̗͠ķ͕͚̪͇͇i̥̩̜͉̲̱̜l̶̻͕͖̜ḷ͍̩͕̘͠s̶̘̝͉͓̜̗̗:̗͖͚[̨͍̗͎̠̭/͏͙̟͕̟̗͇b̹͉̞͇̮̖̦]̠͓̪͎̳͎̟ .͍̥̬̗.̴͎̟̥̫.̰̥.͏̜̜͈̹͓̪.̮.̶̣͚̝̜ͅ.͕̗͟?
    ̬̀[͔͟b̹̜̩]̜͎̝S̻͓͖ṱ̺̩̣̖̰͈͘r̺͎e̪ṉ͓̜̣̪̯̦͡g̛͇̬͙t̷̺̳͇̥̱̞̮h͖̯͢s̬͓̝̟͝ͅ:̢̺͕̥͙[̳͢/͍b͉͇̹͍̹̻̀]̡͕̖͓͔̫̘ ̩͡.̜̙.̜͖̩͔̝͠.̨͕.̢̹̣͓̠͎͓ͅ.͈̕.͙.̵̩̘̦.̡.̘̠̰͖̫̼̫?͍͍͉̜͡
    ̳̜͓̺͕͕[͈͍͕b̡̲̣͙͕]̴̯͓̩͙̗̱̣W̸̳̭̫̫̫̤͕e̦̰̼͖a͇̪͈k͏͎͓͉nes̙͖͙͡s̩̤͎e͕͍͉̱̩͕̞͡s̷̗̘̬̞:̹͚͕̱͖͎͞ͅ[̟͇͞/͏͚̞͉̙b̹̳̤̫̗]͈ ͙̟̪̟͞.̲̻ͅ.̵̞̠͔̘̣.̗̖.͕̰̜̠̪?̼̣͙̙̜͟ͅ
    ̯[̦͉͈̼̩b̨̩̩̼̣̻͔̱]̱͖͖̩Șp̼̯̺͚̣̜ec̼͉̞̮͙͖̫͞ì͍͍̫̮aͅl̯̺̙͓͠ ̪̘̲a͠b̩̩͙i̷̺̹̰l̯̩͔̻̙͇ͅi̙̯̱͉t͙͞i̷̭̺e̛̝s̼͜:̫͍̙͚̤[̨/̫b̯]̠͍͝ ̣̠̙͙ͅ.҉͔̲̰.̟̟̗͙̹ͅ.̶̣̭̜̖̖?͓͕̗
    Attacks: .........?
    [͖̥̩̥̮̓͐ͣ̔̃͜b̝̮̘̟ͨ̐ͬ͒̅]̘̜̟̼̲̙̄̀̅C̮̰̐͋̋͛͆̔o̥͗̉͐ͣ̃̾ͨm͈̩̪ͯ̃̍̆ͤ̅b̜̭͉͜ā̭̹̻̠̓̓ͧͦͪ͜t̘̰͍̣̻ ̮͕̝̲͗̽s̜̩̖̪̎̌ty͚͙̳̠ͩ̈͗̓͘ḷ̩̲̦̥̩̃̽͑̉ͣͫe̫̩͖̪̰̼͚ͬ͜:̴̙̜͓̮̰͈̱̉[̤̳̺́/̛̱̞̪͐ͬͣb͈͉̻̦̐̅̀͆̀͠ͅ]̴̹̤̘͙̋̓ ̢͎̥͚͕̟̋͆͒.̭͙͚̻̫̞̆̈́ͥ͋́̋̉͡ͅ.̑̾̿͏.̥̭͑̊ͩͩ̐͆̋.̲̱̜ͦ̓.͇͍͎̞̙͋̎?̞̮̈̆ͫ̎ͣ̌̂͟
    ̸̦̻̩̮ͧ͑́̉̓-͔̳͚̏-̵͇͇̽̽̅ͅ-̩̩͑-̡̯͕͎͖͛̅̏ͥ̈́̾̚-̲̜̄͑̾̑́͂̂-̃-̧̻̻͇͉̥͕̱ͪ͂̾͐̾̆̇-ͥ̃̉ͯ̿̑҉͚-̶͔̯͔̣̩ͥ̎̋-̲̠̰̫̙͈̘̀̒-̪̝̬ͩ̔ͯ́̚-̖̩͛ͪ͝-̹̫̳̜͗́̂̅-̷͍̯͍͔̲̻͉ͬ-̸͉͈̼̍̂ͧͮ-͕̥̣͍̺̺͖̔ͥ-̩͇̬̪͉̇̚͠-̳̬̖̣ͦͤ́-̻̫͍͓̹͕̺͠-̵͖̻̩̮̦ͯ̄ͯ-̶̜̰
    ̶̮̠̞̰̲͖̐͒[̷̭̖̟͚̈̊͑s̳̤̦̜̹̉ͦͫͯͥ̇i͕͚̰͚̜͂̔̾ͦ͒ͬ́z̤̼̠̗̻̞̋͂ͥeͩͤ̓=̤͖̫̺̻͈̂̎͒ͣ̋ͮ1̪̠͒̄ͯͅ6̺͔̲̗̳̹͙ͨͩ͗͗̄̾̉]ͪͥ̆̓̄[̙̳͚͔ͭ̑͆ͬ̐͆̒b̼͕̲̣͖̈͢]̼̇ͪͥ͒[̩̘͙͓͙̈́͆̽̽̈́̇̄͝f̬͚͇̦͗͑ͮͦ̀ó̷̥̹̲̖͓͇ͬ͆̔ͩͬͣn̼͉ͭ̍ͯͭ̍̈́ͅt̬̥̮̪̘̋ͩ̌ͪ̑̓ͦ=̣̠͙̯̗̳̏ͣͫ͡P̥̻̻̬͓ͧ͋̓ͨ͑͂͒aͬ҉͓͍̘̹͔̗͇p̡̼̖͙̥̃̂͒ͣ͌ͦy̵̝͍͈͔͚̪ͫ͋͗r̦̤͐͊̔͟u͉ͨ̆ͭͮ̽̀s̤͇ͥ̋͒̋ͥ͒]̩͒ͯ̀͋̌P̸̥̰̳̪ͦ̉ͭ̉̇e̹̹̙̔ͥͭͧr̺̀ͪ̐s̴̥̳̲̲̐͆͛̎o̱̫̘͖̺̺̓̅͗̀n̤͈ͦ̔̉̅̊͊a̙͙͇͚̺̒̂̑ͫ̑̓l̲̭̥̙̆̓ͦȋ̛̓̎ͤ̅̚t̰̺̤̣̅ͅy̛̝͈ͪ̈́̓͛͗̈̚:̦̪̪̳͒ͭ̆͒́[̘̙͕̤̋ͨ͆̑͋/̛̒̊ͨ̈̅̂̚f̱͚̺͗̋̀͐o̓̚n̖̪͌t̒̂͑]̗̼͕͉̞ͪ̈́͆͌͌̆͝[͚̫̦̩̣̩̄ͭ̄̌ͩ̊ͅ/͚̮̘̜̃͒͂̂͒͟ḃ̳̯̻̲͇̠ͩ̾̿ͤͨ͟]̝͓̬͈͓͓͆ͥͯ̈ͬ̐́[͖̱̳/̡͎̫̊͒̉ͪ̎s̻̪͛͌ͦͮȉ̺̺̗̖̻͈z̟̉̇̌͞ě͐́͏̰̰͓̤̦̫]͍̺̹̖̻͙͎ͧ̎̓͗̈́̿̎
    ̫̘̙̘̫̎̔͘-͚̹̦ͣ̉ͥ͘-̫̱̹̣̯̤̓̓ͫͥ͗̆ͪ-̝͉̼̮̓͊̾-̤̦̹̙̰̔͂ͯͅ-͉̜͚͗͆̉ͩ͠-̯̙̗̦̥̘̖ͯ͊ͨ̓͌̋ͥ-̝̦͔̭͍̪̼͊̎͛̑͞-͈̙͖͒͗͂ͨ͒̎ͦ͝-̂ͨ̈͂͏̼͍͕͔̙̹͈-̪̮̊́̀-̆͒͐ͤ͏-̮̀̐̋̓-̛͔-̜̭͍̝̣-̶̖̺̪̪͙ͪ̋-̱̫̞̩̮̼-̵͍̼̅̾̇͑ͤͮ-̳̼̼͛ͦ̅̅͑ͨ̑-̲̣͕̕-̈̌̑̇ͦ-̺̝̽̂̉̀
    ͇̻͑̍ͣ̇ͭ[ͥ̎͒҉̥̣͚̝ͅb͕̤̳͚͔̞̽ͅ]̛̩͈̺̠̙̱͖ͨͭͮ̚̚P̳̤̻̟̜͇͑͐̾ͥ̂͐͞e̘̠͕̦ͭ̀̄͆ͯ̈́r̹̎̎s̨͖̺̗̦̬͗̾͌ͪ́̓o̥̲͂̂͂͌̽̚ͅn̬̘̻͙̔̎͆͂͐̍a̴͍̖̪̯̮̣̼ͫl͙̜̼̦͓ͮ͐ͦͤ͊͑̀i̹̾̂ͥͭẗ͔̜̹̦̥ͣ̽̊͐ͯẏ̗̖͍͇̓ͣ:ͫ̔̒̚͏̜̟[̵ͣ̈́/̜̜̰̐ͯ̉̎ͣ̀̚b̥̯͇ͭ̀͆̅̕]̤͖͓̰̘̱͔ͨͯ͑ͩ̋́̅ ̊.̩͚͉͙̣̜̞̊ͭͫ̊̆͒.͆ͦ̀.̸ͣͅ.̣̯̖͖̘̗͑̄̊̅̉ͧ.̐ͥ͂̅̀͆҉̘̦̜ͅ?͌̈́̍͘
    ̃̈̑͏͔̥͚̖[͏̫̘̯b̹̲̣̻ͦ]̻̰͛͐L̒i̔̿͟k̫̰ͬ̃̀̑̋͑̀ẻ͒s̭͈͇̗̞ͯ:̴̟̺̪̣̽͆̒͐͑̅̈́ͅ[̈̂̈͊̽/͈̞̙̐̉b͖̜̑̋̓ͬ̽ͤ]̘̫͆̐̃͢ ͊̇̈́̔͊͂̿.̬̯̻̆͌͒̓ͧ͠.̺͔̜͈̤̬̋̆̓̂ͣ.͙ͩͭ͒.̻͕̭̱͟?͕͗̌̍̆͗ͦ
    ̠̱̠̻̝͔ͦ̀[ͯͦ̊̉ͤ͏̥̖̪͕b̞̬͋̂ͮ̏]̜̱̙͋D̫̪͕͍ͥͬi̯̳̇ͪ͌̄̃͠s̖̎̋ͪ̕ͅl̫̻̤͉͙ͤ̋͊ͣ͗ͣ͝ī̊̋ͩ́̃҉̮̩͚̼ḵ̫̞ͬ̈̄ͧͥ͟e҉s̖̫͉̪̉ͪ́:̯̲͚̲̼̔͒̇ͪ̉͌͛[͈͈̬̦͚̓́/̧̬͎ͧ̊ͣ̋̃̄̚b̰]̨̲̰̻̜̹̩̩ͩ̀͑́̊̊ ̢͚͖̽͗͛̏.̝̂͊̆ͤ̉͒̚̕.͖̭͒̑ͯ̆̅͆.̫̮̺͙͂̑̇ͧͅ.̸̟̼.̜̗͔̝͖̂̌́͌͌.̛͉̱͊̆͐̈́͊̅͌.̽҉̟.̜̼͇̣̰̱͚͐̊͂͆.̡͎̜ͭ̾.̪͗̅̽̈?͙̼̻̲̰̏ͅ
    ͪ̆̈[͓̙̝̲̭̗͑bͣͦ͗͐ͣ̉̕]̗̹̣͙̄ͯͬͭF̦̘̱̫̫̪͙e̦͚̼͒̋ͤ̂ͬͯa͔͇̠̽̽͐̈́̏̐r̩͍̲̗̺ͦ̒́̔͒̂̅s͉̪͖̬̪͓̔́ͅ:̼͎̥͔̳ͅ[̢̯̥̩̎̍/̦̱̭̟͇̻̰ͭͦ͐͆̚̚b̻͔̲͢]̺̲̋͊̎̿͟ ̦̓̇̉ͯͧ͠.͇͎̟͉͔͗.̛̼̯̱͖̝̭̖̎̽̋̐ͦ̂.̯̭̥͋̏͌̔̊̔ͫ͘.̲̤̬̔̇?̱̼̌͋̃̂ͬͤ̆͢
    ̨͚ͩ̇̍̀͋-̡͍͂͌̇͌̐ͧͨ-̼͎̩̻̯̂͌-ͧ̅̆̿̈́̔҉̮-̽҉̥-͖͑͂ͥ̂ͧ͌̚͟-̇ͯͪ̎̂̅ͤ҉̯̘̱-̝̗̥͚̻̣̤̈́͆͑̍ͣ͊-̡̻̹ͦͥ͗-̭̄-͈̦͍̰͎̪̋̿ͨ-͓͇͖̞̝̗͔͠-͙̗̗͔-̝͇̟̔̒ͮ͋̌-͇̖̘̥̭̖͗̒ͮ͠-҉̭͎͎̞ͅ-͓̹̃̒ͣ̄͐̀ͥ-̧̺̰̋ͧ̒ͯ-̗͎̯̌̇̿ͤͅ-̗̱͖̱̋̓ͯ̍̍-̹̥̮ͥ̾͗̊̀-̴͚͍̜̞̳̹͐ͤ̐ͧ̚
    ̼̬̬̙̩̙̂͊̍̌̊̓[̥̲̗̰̙̜̣̂͊̿͊̀s͔̖̻̱̰͎͌͌̓̎̈ͣ̚͠i̤͈̎̋z̸͖͈̲͈̽͆ͦ̆̉e͎̰̭̗͖̯̍͝=̤͎̙̩͖̟͑̔͋͑̅͂1̠̬͖͎̑6͂̊͏͖̹̠]̙͍̏̉ͤ̒̆̓̽ͅ[̭͆͗ͤ͆̂ͣb̲̟̯͔̟̰̾ͦ̃̔]̵̗͉̖̹̹̻̯ͨͦ̈ͣ̒ͦ̚[̢̅͊̚f̲ͫ̀ͫͅo̞͖̳̮͎̣̓ǹ̯̦̼̣̃͜t̠ͮ͛͋=̦̆̎̈̇̏̚͝P̩̤̤̭̳̀̀ͭ͠a̛̞͔̻̱̰̩͎͂ͤ̇̑̐̿p̯͈̤̍̂ͤͯ͆͝ÿ̦͚́̓̓̉ͥ̿r͚͉̯͙͌͑͂̏ͦ̚u̙͇̱s̙̯͙͓̹̘͒ͯͦ]͉̦̂̋̎ͦ͒Ḟ̦̞ͪ̑͌͆͂ͥå̲̓̉ͫ̌̚̚m̘͚̓͑ͣi̘̖̻̐l̸͓̗͎̩̥̝͗ͦͪ͌y͔̯͎̘̫̗͈̾̂ͧ̄̃̈:̛̙̗͎[̴̩̳̰̻̖̰̌̀͌ͣͩ͋/f̩͑ͭͪ̑͂̋͟o͟ņ͙̓̋͑ț̪͓̩͈̾]̯͇̹ͨͬ́[̙̌ͭ̍̓́/̨̲͎̔̾ͮ͑b̢̖̙̪̮̱͕͇̐]̗̪̮̥̪͔̓ͣͯ[͚͇̦̹̹̰͍̐̀/̻̘̦̘̩̐̽ͨ̽s͚̣͎̞̗̊i͈̮̜̭͖͓͆͆ͨͥz͈̖e͏͎̬̺̤̙͎̥]̱̥̑
    ̡̬̞̝͉͂ͩͩͦ͂̚-̗͈̞̥-̧̩̦̤̜̰̤̓ͫ͑ͤ-̺̦͐͛̄̍͒-͖̥̥͂̔͌̾̂ͨ-̙̻̼̯̦̈͛̋͞-͇̻͈̳̺̇́-̳̭̟̯͓-̱̫͍͈̄͐-ͭ̈-͔͇͎̏̋-̝͓̳̬̗̤̫͜-̆̂͢-̡̺̬͙͖́̅ͪ-̫̬͍͕̣͉ͨͩ͘-̗͙͚͔̘͙͓̍̏ͭ-̜̩͓͍ͭ͐͒ͅ-̢̃̌̑̂̀ͮ͑-̟̙̬̭̞̿ͩͫ-̻̾́̉͒-͈̥͕̇ͪ͐̚-̲ͬͮ̒̌ͧ̉ͪ
    [̞͉͕̫̠͆̽͆ͯͅb͋͌]̴̦̫̘̮̿͌ͨP̪̼͖͓a̸͚͔̳̝͖̪͙ͭͭ̄r̩̗͕̰ͤ̓̌̓ë͈̫̳ͭn̥ͭ̐t̴ͥs̉͌̍̒̿:͍͖̝̲̳̎͊[̠̣͔̎/̣̠͚̀b̟̝̬͇̉͐̑]̳̗̟̑ͫ̏ͮ ͮͨ͜.̠̫̱͖̰̒͂͜.̨̙̹͉͎͎ͪ.̙̻̮̳̘̇ͦ̀̏̿ͦ̓ͅ.͇̻͕̲̍.͎̞͈̋ͩ̓ͧ̿?̘̓͗̃̂͜
    ̛͎̰̗͎̥̦͔̀ͩ͆ͬ̈́̌ͪ̌͘[̡͉͙̩̼͔̬̰͚̒̑̄̾̊͌͟͠b̉ͧͩͨ̃͏͔̖͕͎̺]̴̡̻̞̙͖͌ͥ͆͐͂̋̄ͅM̥͇̓̒̏̒ͫ̓̂̊͜a͕̲̻͉͎̩͚͔̜ͩ͞ṫ̨̡̤̪̘̫̍͊͆͝e̢̋͆̂̆̋͆ͪ̅͏̪̥̼͔͎:̸͍̯̣̏̊̄̐͛̓̾́̚[̶̝͈͇̮͖̹̲̩ͮ̄͜/̡̲̪͑̾͒̄ͦͫ͟ͅb̧̰̞̰̝̭̘ͦ]̛̤͓̪͍ͯ̏ͧ̃̋ͯ͡ ̨̛̼͇̬̫̰̒̂ͪ͛ͯ̅͌ͩͨ͡.̵̷̥̥̦͎͎̼̗͚̫ͣ͆̌ͤ̒̀ͤͨ.̧͓͉͍̪͇̱̹̞͍͊̒.̢̝͈̯̦̹̫̥̱̃̽̓ͯͦͭͮ̈.̠͉͈ͤ̔ͯ̏̋̊ͥ.̵͇̹ͦ̇͟?̢̤͉̹̱̫̥͉̀̀̐̈̐̒ͫ̚͝
    ̵̛̖͙̑ͪ[̖̻͚̳̹͑̽b̧̦̦̲̉͒̍̓ͬ̈́̀ͬ͘]̛̲͍͖̱̼̳̇̉O̪̥̗͇̺̯ͮ̚͢f̨̛̥͒͋̋̊̽͗͜f̨̟̰̈́̓̅ͨ̎͜͟s̝̘̻͔̹͍͑͛̔̐ͦͫ̂ͮ͝ͅp̣̩̖̮̼̣͑̑͂r̛̦ͯͯi̻̲ͦ̎̆ͣ́͌ͣͮ̕͝n̛̰͖̺̟͓̏ͪ̎̄̑ͪ̕g̸̮̺̣͓͚ͮ̈̃̏͝:̛͇̟̘̹̝̥̻̎̾̓̔͊̆[̢̖̱͚̜͗͟/̪̻̖̗̳̂͂̐̒̂̀͟͢b̬̠̭̭̥̭̂̄̓̌̆͞͡]̠̻̼͈̔̐̒̉͘͟ͅ ̸̶͚̘͈̟̥̳̝̺ͥ̒̈ͭͩͫ.̸͑ͩ̃͆͒҉̝̟̭̞̣̝ͅͅ.͈̝̥͈̥̏̀͡ͅ.̸̥̫̟͖̮̀ͦͯ͂͘.̞̲̗̭̳̫̑ͣͤ̊ͮͯ̅ͬ͘͝.̡̫̣͍̟̱̲̥̖̱̑̄̏ͣ̇ͣ̕.̟͑ͮ.̛͚̳̗́͞?̵̰͚̲̠̫̦ͤͧ͐̈̑̓͠
    ̷̨̤͕͇̪̄ͨ̃͌̊ͩ̒̈́[̶̨̥̤͖̬̎ͅb̴̴̤̹̣̙̑̆͌̋̎ͥ͢]͚̆͡R̷̶͇̹̟̣̬̺̖͓͉͐͆̾̽ͥ̚e̫̫̲̳͂̾͋ͦ̍̄ͤͦ͜l͓̞ͩ̓̏̄a̸͕̙͉͍̘̠̤̗ͪ̏̂͢t̢̥̣̜̝͉̺̹͆̆͒̽͜͝ì̢͍͚͕̟̟͎̜͚̋͗͆̀̈́̕͟v͇͉̩̠͙̼̙͔ͨ͋̇ȩ̧̦͕̯̦͇͇͚͈͗̃ͩ̌̕:̡̹̤̰͚ͩ̏͌̓͘[̤͓͖͌ͧ͘͘/̐̐͡͏̩̥͡b̡̺̫̮̜̹̣̠ͣͥͦ͑̒̀]̵̡̱͓͍̎͛̚ ̢̠̲ͦ̆͂̓ͫ͑ͥͦ̓͝.̖̰̪̺̮̤ͮ͛̇ͩ͂͡.̸͎̻̠͓̼̱ͩ̈́ͧ̐̒.̶̋͑̊́͏̷̻.̻̠̲̬͆̈́̌͒.̲̣̑̒̽̀́͠.̯ͥ͐ͯͩ̓̏͜?̨̖͓ͥ̔ͬͬͦ̎
    ̸̜̟̿̚̕[̵̛̙̮͔̘̲͙͊b̨͍͚̠͙̰̻͓͔ͬͩͧ̋́]͉̣̞̙̺̘̟͖ͮ͌ͯͪ͐ͨ̅B̮͍̞͍̦͙̪̈́̉̑͋ͨͯr̍̇̿́̾ͬ͂ͥ҉͔̜͉̜͖̰͓̲̩ǫ̳̣̹͍̦͒̏̽ͨ͗̉̋t̨̜̪̱͑̌ͣ͢͝h̅̃҉̝̝̙ẻ̸̹͎̥̞̺̹̻͋ͧͩ̈́̕ͅr̼̠͎̫̠͔̙ͭ͐̍̄͋̉̔͛s͙̫͇͙̪̺͎̼͆́̒͌͗̇̇̚͟ͅ/̶̝̬͂ͩ͌̎ͮs̞͖͖̼̄̀ͥ̃̓͆ͥ͆͝ͅì͛̕͟҉̺͉s̢͇̝͕̗͉̭̜ͫ̿͊̉t͓̀̽ͨ͂͟͝ē͍̻̳͉̺̂ͪ͌ͮ͛̆̂ͭ̀r̷̼̮̫̮̳͈̞ͬ̇ͩ̓ͪ͆̍ṥ̶̡̨̰͍̦̺̈́̋:̧̜̫̺͆̆ͧ͊ͫ̓[̷̱̝̲͊̊̃̕/̴̹̭̼̺͚̙̉̽͗̂̊b̨̥͂̋̓ͦ͋̓̚͜]̶̝̫̺͎̩̺͚̏ͤ͑ ̠̹̘͔̯̬̩̖̍͑͑̍̉̒̉ͬ̉ͅ.̴̺̲͇͔̟ͤ͘.̷̶͚͕̓̋ͮ̌͗̔ͣ.̦̣̘̬͚̘̪͖͕ͥ̓ͯ̀
    ̠̯̝̱̔ͦ͗ͪ̿̒-̸̻͔͚͖͉ͥ̆̇-̂ͨ̋̅҉̠̖̫͙-͍̺̟͖͓̰̼͍̽̓̓͊͑̾-͈̜̣̮̗͙̼̞͔͆͊-̗͎̱̟̱̞̄ͮ̄̈́͆͐ͣ͝-ͤ̋̐̈̆͆ͤ̚͟҉͍̹͕͈̝̗͖͈-̛̩̝̼͉͔͇ͫ̇̌͒͟-̸̦̭͔͇̱̘̮̯̃̐ͩ͐̄̈́͆͌́̚ͅ-̛͕̬̹͔͓̖͙̃̈̀-̙̬̄̉͑̒̀-̢͖̪̣̯̙̞̲͐̎-̨̟̗̝ͤ̑̏͗̄̃̍̄͐͝-̶̜͈ͮ̂ͦ͆-̠̫̠͉̠̪͉͆̿̈̋͑͘͜-̞̖̦̘͈̰̂ͣ̑͠-̡̩̲͈̭̲̟̒̈́̋͗͞ͅ-̩̞̭̑͐ͣͦ̔-ͫ̉͏́͏̺̼̰̳̩̲̮̯-͔̫̳̗͈̮̱͇̖̃̍́͟͠͡-͋̐ͩ̽͐͒҉̯͔͉̦̟̦͉͖͇͟-̟̩̜̤͆ͫ͆̐ͅ
    ̼̻ͮͭ͐̅̔ͧͧ̅̚ͅ[̷̙͔̞̫̫ͥ̌b̪̙̼̭̹̱̘̈̋̊̆̿ͅ]̶͖̳̳ͣ͌ͣ͊̇ͥ͆̃́͢Ḧ̦͔͖̘̾̓̕͜͟i̶̵̴̬̥͎̯͙͍ͫ̈ͥͮ̑ş͖̺̯̰͉͚̥͇ͪͧ͗͑ͅt͎̗͎͓̣͖͛̾͞o̖̹̭͍̰̬͊̍̏̔͋̓ͣ͡r̰̼̦̮̦̘͋ͣ͗̈̈́͆ͥ̐́́͘y̑ͫͯ̎̚͏̰̥͔̫:̯̭̗̳̻̭͙̏ͫͣ̑̀́̈́ͯ[̛͇̲̺̟͇͈͊̍ͮ͋ͨ̽̿́̚/͍̥̞͈̠̞̺̺ͦ͆ͣ̓́̀͘b͇̙̗̩̜̗̬͒̏]̸͕͚͎̣͈̫̺͙͊ͮ͐ͩ ̐̎̾ͯ̀̌̾҉̨̙.̷̷̲̟̣͍̝̰ͤͅ.̷̡͈͓̭̣͙̯͕̤ͯͩͪ̆.̧ͩ̉̊̒̌̀ͦ̓͏̧̳͇̜̯̭̗.̳̺̰̞̳̈̒ͨ̈́͢.̵̳̹͈̞̗̩̟̓̊̾́ͯ͆ͭ̔.̪̟̦͓̩̺̼͚̉͐̄̿ͧͤ̚̕ͅ.̨̺̺̙̹̺̥̩̬̹̄̑͐͂ͩ̃̕̕.̢̧͙̦̗̞͍̖̭ͫ͜.̭̋ͯ̈́̇̀.̛̞̦͌̔͆̌̔͒̆ͮ?̵̧̞͉͍͗́ͅ
    ̡̲̖͍͚͇̾̄ͤ̈́ͥͩ̓͜-̶̰̥̖̻̱̰̪̀-͂̒̓ͪ̍̈͋͝͡͏̗͙̥̹̩-̸̬̜̺͔̲̌͌̾̓́-̖̃-̀̌̅ͯ͏͍͈̺ͅ-̋̀́҉̵̛͇̯̝͍-̹̺̠͈̙͌̋ͪͪͭͨ͡-̤̦̥ͮ̓̒̈́ͯ͑ͩ̓-̦̱̘̺͓̹̬̻͂̂̈́ͥ̉-̷͖̫̭̩̳̹̣͔̇͑ͪ̎͛ͦͭ͋͡ͅ-̡̛͚̺̘͎͕̯ͩͮͯͦ-̡͍̥̖̓̊ͣ̉ͩ́͝ͅ-͍̋̽͗ͣͧ͢-̧̳̖̦͓̩͖̩̘͖ͨ̀̊̇̃͘͟-̢͕̤͇̦͚̈̀͆͗̎ͦ͜͞-̴͉̥̠̤̲̗̹̣̖̈ͧ͌ͩ̍͆͋̈-̸̵͇̗͎͎̻̟̩͓͍̑ͪ̑ͧ̚-̦̩̫̇̐́̑̂ͨ̎͜ͅ-͚̣̼̘͚̬͎̱͒̿͐ͬ͌̉͜͟͡-̟̬̱͇̤̉͑ͫ-̵̡̛̫̲̘̣͚͉͓͇ͧͮ̀ͮ͆̒̀ͬ
    ͐̑̒̋ͯ҉҉͕̻̰[͖̮̯̗̟͗ͧ̂̄͢ͅb̫͖̣̻̮ͫͨ͛͆͗̽͘]̛̩̺̰̫͓̫̼̓̓̀̏ͯ̑̕R̡̓͆͛̾͐͠҉͙̜̲̰̖P̵͕̞̹͎̥̠ͣ̄͌͊̍̌ͨͭ̕ͅ ̱̜͖̱̜͔̑ͨ̈́͛́͘pͫ̒͒̔͏҉͚̥̝̯̮̱ä̶̤̫̼̞̻̫̫̆r͓͕͂̄̾̇͜a̡͇͙͔͓̯̋̿͗ͬ̓̾̍g̶͍̱͇̝͎͈͒ͨ̃͋͋̑ͅr̙̬̀̏͂ͭ͆̀a̹̰̰͔̱̱ͨ̋ͦ̃́ͯ͒̂͝p̶̟͎͍̱̏h̛͉̓́:͎͓̘̼̲̱̰͓͇̒̉ͭͬ̍͜͡[̖͉͛̿͒̒ͫ̏̀/̸̘̲̙̑͒̇̓ͤ́ͭ͂̚͜b̤̔̌̅̕]̈́ͧͩͥ̃҉̣̙̩ ̙̱̖̯̗͖̟̼̂̉.̙͚̠͊͑̈.̱̼͕̬͈͆͋̂.͇̱̠̜̣̽̓̍̉ͥ̆͛͂.̮̠̘̗̳͓͙̘̂͋̈́ͫͪͬ.̴̴̼̩̥̪̦̥ͨͣ̾ͩ̂͆̔̚.̖͎͉̮̞ͣ̔̏́͞.̠̬̂̈̆́ͫ̍ͣ̃͠.̢͇͔̳̭͇̇̍́̊ͣ.̮̻͙ͥͪͣ̽̌̐́͡.̫̘̫̦͂͛̇ͬ̈́̄̓̕͜͡.̪͖ͭ̓ͭͮ͐ͪ́̓͡?͍̯̱̄ͬ͛ͨ̄̃ͦͭ͜͠
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

..........??? Empty Re: ..........???

Post by Akreious Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:20 pm

So uh... What's all... This?

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:27 pm

Huehuehue...

...? is a shapeshifter. Nothing is known about its true form, other than if you see it, you die instantly. It usually shapeshifts into something depending on the environment it's in, and gains the abilities and personality of the thing in shapeshifts into. However, when not in its true form, it is not aware of its shapeshifting abilities, and truly believes it is who it shapeshifted into.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Hmm... I SHALL TELEPORT YOU INTO A LAND OF BUNNIES. SHAPESHIFT INT A CUTE LITTLE BUNNY YOU DARK FIGURE MAN!!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Nightingale Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:20 am

Is it weird that I find this thing freakishly adorable?
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:42 am

This is a really cool idea! You could come up with some good plots with this character around.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:15 pm

The only real part that bothers me is "if you see it's true form, you die". Does like, nobody else see the blatant OPness with this? It's not even spam teleport, it's just "bam you dead"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:54 pm

It's not like anyone actually sees the true form Razz
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by sLy Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:38 am

Even then, this thing can pull this ability off as a last resort and get an instant win while killing someone because they looked at it. I have to agree with Akre that is is even more OP than spam teleporter (One) or killer Siren (Vymera) because, with metagaming banned, no one would know the nature of this ability. And it would be too late to do so if they were already dead.

Another comparison of how OP this would be is its even worse than Mangekyu Sharingan's Tsukiyomi. Instead of a 1 second psycho-trauma, its 1 millisecond instant death and victims would be at heaven or hell's gate before they could even think to say "WTF??"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:41 pm