The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Fury, Vega's pet ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Fury, Vega's pet OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Fury, Vega's pet

Vega Jane
    Vega Jane

Female Posts : 9

Character sheet
    Character Name: Vega Jane
    Species: Wugmort
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Fury, Vega's pet Empty Fury, Vega's pet

Post by Vega Jane Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:18 am

Name: Fury
    Species: Ghost cat
    Appearance: Fury has sleek, short, black fur, green glowing eyes. Most of her is somewhat transparent, and her eyes are the most visable.
    Personality: Fury is nonchalant and usually doesn't care much. Somewhere in her, Fury has a soft spot. She is also very protective of Vega.
    Abilities: Fury can go through walls, floors, basically almost anything. And sometimes, even though she's a ghost cat, Fury can kill someone, and that person can do nothing to stop her; their fingers just pass right through. She only does this if Vega is in a life threatening situation, and Vega is about to get killed or something. Somehow she knows when not to step in, and when to. She also talks to Vega through thoughts.
    Weaknesses: I guess one minor 'weakness' could be her ability to go through things as sometimes she goes through things that can leave her temporarily 'stranded.'
    One weakness Fury has is fire. Blue fire to be precise. It temporarily immobiles her and makes her.... Solid... The immobilizing lasts about a few minutes, while the 'solidizing' or whatever can last up to half an hour; ten minutes at the least. On rare occasions it can last up to an hour. This is a weakness because it takes her power away (temporarily), and makes her vunurable.
    Weapons: N/A
    History: N/A
    Extra: Fury's species (on this forum) is partially based off of the black ghost cat in an Edgar Allan Poe game, but is mainly based off of Ghost, a ghost 'cat' from the Heartstriker hooks. Fury, however, is mainly based off of one of my Ocs.
    Fury is bounsd to Vega, so she basically has to do almost anything Vega says, as Vega is her master.

Last edited by Vega Jane on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Fury, Vega's pet Empty Re: Fury, Vega's pet

Post by Akreious Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Woah woahwait, doesn't this mean Fury can kill anyone and anything without retaliation? O_o
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:47 am

My same exact thoughts. I think that a pet shouldn't be able to kill enemies on it's own or be as strong / nearly as strong/ stronger than it's master. Also I would probably want more weaknesses. :I

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 5:46 pm