The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Separate character creation for weapons and accessories ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Separate character creation for weapons and accessories OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Separate character creation for weapons and accessories

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Separate character creation for weapons and accessories Empty Separate character creation for weapons and accessories

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:32 am

Okay guys, so I was thinking that, maybe, we could have a separate section for weapons and accessories. Not only does this help us to limit overpowered weaponry, but it also allows us to keep track of certain things, such as ammo and stuff, to better make use of the money system. You would also be able to sell weapons and merchandise and things. Plus, it would seem unfair if someone just put in their character app that they had like a million enchanted swords or something. Everything in moderation, after all.

And, like, after a certain amount of times the weapon has been used, you would have to by an upgrade or something, to fix it up. Razz
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Separate character creation for weapons and accessories Empty Re: Separate character creation for weapons and accessories

Post by Yuuki Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:18 am

Oh, yeah.

Usually forums like these have these. So weapons, armor, and other accessories creation section?

How about pets and mounts too?
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Separate character creation for weapons and accessories Empty Re: Separate character creation for weapons and accessories

Post by Hunter Dracon Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:02 pm

you also have to clean your weapons regularly. I know. I have to clean my guns after every use so they work properly and at peak efficiency.
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Yeah, we should have pets and mounts, too Razz I also think we should have another creation option. Like, something unique that other forums don't have >3<

Also, yeah about the Weapons, Armor, and other accessories.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:32 pm