The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] OoC81
ROA

5 posters

A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat]

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] Empty A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat]

Post by Bermuda Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:30 pm

A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] Small_img.php?t=1448852115&timestart=1448852115&s=3phkcqbcqe092ht97g1d4tpip5&name=Liana&reward=%2410%2C000&crime=Murder%2C%20terrorism%2C%20theft%2C%20etc
    "Liana, how many times do I have to tell you this, you can't go around stabbing old ladies, it's rude," said Ben to Liana, as the two of them were chilling out in the woods, Liana cleaning off the blood from her knife. The she demon always had the tendency to be quite impulsive, and reactive in a sort of violent way. Or as Ben liked to call it, "Her being herself". Honestly, Liana thought Ben was being way to overprotective of her, but she had no idea why. The two of them were both killers, so why did he have to make such a big deal out of things?

"She was asking for it," said Liana with a chuckle, pointing the knife at Ben for more drama. She was sitting on a log by the fire. Twas the life of a wanderer. She could never bathe herself in the luxuries of being able to stay in one place. Though there was that one time she stabbed that billionaire sixty times and stole is car. Ah, good times, good times....

No doubt, Liana probably had a bounty on her head. But she didn't really care. She had been able to evade the police for a while.

Last edited by Liana on Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] Empty Re: A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat]

Post by Yuuki Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Yuuki wandered by at that moment. To strangers and outsiders, she probably just looked like a regular 19-year old girl who had went out for a little walk, hands in her pocket and nothing threatening about her. She had just gotten something to eat, and decided to go for a walk. Finally noticing the couple, she stopped and turned to them, immediately noticing the knife but pretending not to see it. "Hi," she greeted cheerfully, her fake facade slipping into place seamlessly. "Whatcha two lovebirds doing out here?"

~SHORT POST BECAUSE I CAN A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] 4099411713~

Hey, should I drag Seika into this?
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:10 pm

Ears perking, Liana looked up, staring over at the stranger. Now, any other serial killer might have been cautious about a stranger coming up to them while they were attempting to get rid of any evidence, but Liana was not your average serial killer. In fact, she wasn't even an average psychopath. Liana enjoyed helping people, but she also liked the taste of human flesh. So that could kind of get in the way of her combat, which was always a pain. After all, why would anyone want to be alive? Liana had been to both heaven and hell, as she was both a demon and angel, and the after life was much more fun than the real world.

With a chuckle, Liana bounced over to Yuuki, smiling, her fox tail flicking. Ben watched with a frown of disapproval. "Hi lady! I'm Liana, and my friend over there is Ben. We were just wandering around and decided to stop by here! What's your name?" Liana asked with a giggle.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:18 pm

Yuuki mentally narrowed her eyes. Fox tail and fox ears... is she some kind of hybrid like Mitsuko or Aiko? On the outside, a wide grin spread across her face. "It's nice to meet you, Liana!" she greeted cheerfully. "My name's Kiara." She glanced at the knife in the girl's hand. "Is that a knife? Is it covered in blood? Are you a murderer!?" Her eyes suddenly brightened. "Or is it like... a Halloween costume? Like, a serial killer outfit or something, or a creepypasta!?" I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.... To strangers, she probably seemed high or something like that.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:29 pm

"Oh, this? This was nothing, just a toy!" the girl said, chuckling, throwing the bloodied knife aside, almost stabbing her companion in the leg. Ben let out a gasp, and just narrowly dodged the blade. He glared over at Liana, snapping at her to watch it, before becoming silent once again. He was more of an observer than an action kind of gal, like Liana was. He wasn't even sure why the girls were conversing in the first place. Chances were this girl was smarter than she acted. If so, why was she staying around a lunatic like Liana? Something seemed off. It was also kind of ironic when the girl brought up creepypasta, considering he, himself, was a proxy of Slenderman. Though the two of them never really conversed anymore, not after he ran off with Liana.

Liana seemed oblivious to Ben's thoughts, caught up in her own little world. "So, do you live around here? I heard there are ninjas or something around here? Pretty cool woods! I've only lived here for a few days but the people seem nice!" Liana continued to ramble on, still completely ignorant, while Ben watched, ready to step in if anything happened.
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Akreious Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:44 pm

A bush to the side of the people conversing had been shuffling for awhile, until a hiding person let out an apparent yawn and suddenly, a cloaked figure jumped into the trees with high speeds, the branches shuffling as little grunts of displeasure poke at the person's sides. As the people were conversing, a branch had been slowly being lowered above of Liana until a figure silently crawled to the tip of the branch and slipped, hanging onto the branch with his tail like a monkey, the cloak coming off to reveal a grey haired boy. "BOO!" the figure popped in front of Liana like a FNAF jump scare, then the boy blinked. The boy's tail was shaking a little, showing he'd been doing this repeatedly to other people.

(And now Ariko's turned into a 5 year old. Great)
    Troy
    Troy

Male Posts : 286

Character sheet
    Character Name: Troy Neumann.
    Species: Shapeshifter.

Post by Troy Sun Nov 29, 2015 7:59 pm

Therzimon would be walking through the forest, picking berries and placing them in a basket, he was foraging for food. "Mmm, nothing beats berries! Well, except fish maybe." the Dinosaur Digimon said eating one of them. He would have continued walking around, looking for berries to eat, until her heard people talking. "Well would you look at that, people! Guess I should say hello." and with that, the Digimon would walk right up to them, putting down his basket filled with berries before waving at them. "Hello!" exclaimed Therzimon before he would offer them some of his food. "Want some?" he said holding some berries out.

>Short post because I can A Mysterious Fight[Open/Combat] 4099411713<
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Yuuki's eyes became crescents (like in dem animes), and she giggled. Fucking giggled. Yuuki Hatake did not giggle. But, you know. It was a facade, so it didn't count. At least, in her opinion. "Well, that's a cool toy!" she gushed. "It looked sooooo realistic!" Using her peripheral vision, she noticed that Liana's companion seemed wary and suspicious of her. The only reason that Yuuki was even talking to these two was because they didn't seem human at all to her, and that had piqued her interest. He's catching on, huh? "Nah, I don't live around here. I live in *insert city here*. Nice place, ya know? And there are ninjas living here!? I didn't know that!" She internally winced, pained. This had been her old home, where Konoha used to stand, but it had been eradicated along with 4 other hidden villages when a secret organization attempted to overthrow them... and succeeded.

She wasn't actually fazed when Ariko appeared out of nowhere, but she still stepped backwards just to keep up the mask. "Whoa!" she gasped. "You've got a tail! So cool!" This makes me gag... When Therzimon had stepped out, she had immediately recognized him as well. "OH MY GOSH A DINOSAUR! SO COOL!" Ugh....
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:21 pm

Ben frowned. Now he knew this girl was faking it. While he could not distinguish any visible signs, he just felt like she was. Things were starting to grow crowded, as well. Fine, if these bastards wanted to get in their way, let them. He was going to get Liana out of here, before she did anything stupid. Such as accidentally murder someone again. Walking over to the knife, Ben picked it up, his body fizzing slightly with electricity. The poltergeist did not like being around people. It made him.... violent.

With a snarl, he tried to ignore Liana as he packed up, silent. Liana was busy distracting the others with her antics. "Wow! Cool! A tail! Look, I have a tail, also!" said Liana, giggling, as she showed the stranger in the tree her fox tail.She then spotted the dinosaur, crouching next to him, "Oh, awesome! A dino! I've always wanted to ride a dinosaur! Or maybe eat one, I dunno," she giggled again, then noticed Ben was packing up.

"Beeeeen! Why are you leaving? You can't just abandon these nice people!"
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:31 pm

Ariko blinked at the new person, and seems to forget he doesn't know her name and pokes her nose. He... Does not know how to properly greet people! Ariko flipped downwards and landed on his feet, tail wagging like a puppy. "Your tail is so fluffy!" Ariko exclaimed, it was fluffy compared to his tail. "Hey Hey, can we trade?? At night I bet you can just curl up into a ball and hug your own tail can't you?! Can you hang upside down with you tail??" Ariko cheerily asks, he seems almost overly happy to find someone else with a tail. And someone that's not slapping his face away into the mud.

(Shorter post)
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:40 pm

Therzimon eyes would widen when Liana said something about eating dinosaurs anime style. "I don't want to get eaten thank you very much, nor do my Digiarmors." said the dinosaur Digimon with anime weeping eyes. Just then, a light would seem consume his body before a new figure would be standing in Therzimon's place, a deer like creature, which seems to be cooling the air and ground around him. "Syntheotoceramon says hi to monkey boy and Yuuki, Syntheotoceramon also says hello to new person who said they wanted to eat dinosaurs. Speaking of eating, Syntheotoceramon will stuff self like piñata." and with that, the creature now, dubbed Syntheotoceramon, would stuff his face into the basket, eating all of the berries. After he was finish, he would lift his face out of the now empty basket with juice covered muzzle. "No more food for you guys, Syntheotoceramon ate all of it." The Frost Deer Digimon said before turning to the individuals again, simply saying "How are you guys today?
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:51 pm

Yuuki grimaced again, internally, when Therzimon changed into the frost deer digimon, Syntheotoceramon, and said hi to her and Ariko. Shit, he's going to blow my cover... She sighed, deciding to discard her mask. It was too late to take back what the digimon had said; Liana's companion was just too observant for her to be able to cover up her mistake. Immediately, her smiling features returned to her normal, calm and cool expression, gray eyes becoming colder. "It's nice to see you too, Syntheotoceramon," she nodded at the digimon, her voice also calming down to her normal tone (SEE NAJENDA OR HARIBEL'S VOICE <-- Except louder than Haribel's). "Ariko, there'll be no tail switching. Not unless you want to suffer sever pain."
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:27 pm

Ben was still unhappy. He disliked being around people. He wasn't exactly in the kindest state of mind. His eyes began to glow red. He whispered something the others couldn't understand in Liana's ear. She perked up. Because of her advanced hearing due to her fox ears, Ben didn't have to talk very loud. Liana quietly nodded. She turned back to the others, blinking with a blank expression. Then, she said, folding her arms, and turning away from Ben, "Humph, you never let me have fun anymore. I'll show you how to have some fun!" before Ben could stop her, Liana took the knife from him, and shot forward with shockingly fast speed, aiming the knife to strike at Ariko's tail, aiming to cut it off.

(Lol short post is short)
    Akreious
    Akreious

Character sheet

Post by Akreious Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:36 pm

Ariko's ears and tail seemed to twitch when Ben whispered something into Liana's ears. He didn't like it, he could barely make it out, but due to his intellect he didn't understand it anyways. Ariko opened his mouth to say something until Liana darted towards his tail, Ariko reflexively charges a energy ball and lunges it into the ground, giant boulder sized stone columns lodging themselves into the air then the ground, separating him from Liana. Ariko seemed to be stronger when he does things on reflex. Ariko backed up and help his tail in his hand, sighing. A grab to the tail was painful enough but he can only imagine it being cut. His imagination left no room for error, he can practically feel the pain, the fur on his tail spiked up from the sheer though of it. "C-Can you not touch my tail...?" Ariko commented. He legitimately meant he wanted to swap tails, but using a sharp object to do it? No. Ariko was already afraid of needles.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:37 pm

Yuuki's eyes narrowed when she watched Ben whisper something into Liana. Her hearing was the best out of all her senses, so she should have been able to make out the words, but.. you know. Not paying attention and stuff. She tensed when Liana suddenly dashed forward to slice off Ariko's tail, but didn't actually move from her spot, as she knew Ariko would be able to defend against it. She glared dangerously at the other two, and stepping up to Ariko's side, laying a hand on his shoulder. "It's rude to attack out of the blue like that," she said nonchalantly.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:52 pm

Liana flipped back, landing on the ground with a giggle. This would be fun, she thought. These guys were obviously too stupid to notice an obvious threat, even when it hit them in the face. Literally. While the attack Ariko had inflicted had not actually harmed her, it had definitely stoked her readiness to fight. She completely ignored Yuuki, and glanced over at where Ben had been, calling happily.

"See? This is how you have-" Liana soon realized Ben had disappeared, and growled, "Good for nothing boyfriend. He never wants to do anything fun any more." the she demon said with a pout. She then turned her attention back over to the three starring at her, growling with a smirk on her face.

With another lunge, she said, in a rather excited voice, "Let's test your skills!" before jumping forward at Yuuki. However, she quickly swerved to the side, readying her blade, before lunging forward once again, her body tense and ready to dodge at a moment's notice.

The canopy above them cast shadows onto the battle field. Liana intended to use it to her best advantage. The area around them was close in, so a sudden dodge would be difficult to initiate, especially with Liana's stunt. Her sudden movements would catch the opponent off guard. Then, there were also a few large rock, scattered around, to be even more of a blockade.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Yuuki sighed. "I was trying to avoid a fight, but I guess I have no choice." Immediately, Liana jumped at her, and off to the side, probably so she would be ready to dodge. Yuuki, with her quick reaction time, leaped backward, and backflipped, landing in a crouch on a tree branch. Immediately, she pulled out her sai, and twirled them (cuz she baws), the weapons taking on the familiar shape of pistols. She pointed at Liana and rapid fired a few bullets in all directions, and making sure to send a couple directly at Liana herself, seeing where Liana would go to dodge them.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:06 pm

The tree wasn't very far away, so Liana didn't have much time to dodge. She was able to flip herself over a rock, hiding behind it. She could feel the vibrations as the pistol shots hit the hard stone. She realized blood was gushing from her left arm, and held it, wincing. Alright, in her defense, maybe Ben was right. Dying wasn't exactly something she wanted to happen right now.

Of course, Liana had no way of knowing that the stranger would stay in the same place, so she shot forward. She didn't have the athletic skill of the strange, so she decided to stay on the ground. Perhaps the trees would allow use of her magic more accecsable. Hiding behind a tree, a fireball appeared in her hand, launching it in Yuuki's general direction. She did not care if she hit Yuuki or not, all she cared about was hitting the tree. A few more were launched at her as well.

--------
    Liana
    Health: 90%|Magic: 90%
    Abilities Used
    -Fireball
    Weapons in Use
    -Steel Dagger
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:46 pm

Just as Liana fired her fire ball attacks, the same light seems to come out of nowhere, engulfing Syntheotoceramon before a new form emerges, this time a more, fiery, more dinosaur like being. "PYRORAMON!" shouted the new creature, now dubbed as Pyroramon, aka the Fire Raptor Digimon. With a jump and a snarl, he would act as a meat shield for Yuuki. Sure he hates her, but the other Armored Digimon talked over with him, saying Yuuki didn't mean to shoot Ramphomon.... ok sure, she did, but they said to get over it, even though both he and Ramphomon are still sore about. "God damn it, why do I have to do this? You guys know I hate Ninja girl! ...FINE! I'll help her, but you owe me a Fire Ice Cream!" and with that, the Fire Raptor Digimon would start flapping his arms before opening his mouth, shouting out "SUN BREATH!" which would then have him breath out extremely hot flames, hotter than the Sun in the middle of July... ok maybe not that hot, but hotter than lava.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly

Post by sLy Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:34 am

There were many forests among the Beyond, some with enough light to express the beauty and tranquillity, others with nothing but shadows and crooked branches overstretching like hands of demons. The first forest he treaded in was crowded with waist-height grass and thick bushes, with nothing more than 10metres within sight. With every step, passing every wrinkly and swaying trunks, one would be walking deeper down the throat of the forest. The creatures of the dark provided little comfort. Croaks of frogs and screeches of only gods know what. What they provided was far from any music he knew.

They were like screams of the lost.

Sly marched onwards, forward with both confidence and caution. He had one set goal in mind. The air was rather thick, with every breath he could taste the dew and the mould. In his hand, a rolled up poster of a mass murderer. First a chicken man, and now a fox girl. It was like the world had gone mad. Trailing behind, a white tail fawn, staying no more than a metre from him.

After a bit of asking around, it was about time he found a lead. A witness, of all things. And from a 7-year old boy as well. To have him watch a woman get killed before him—it was a very cruel world. A cruel world. That phrase couldn’t boil his blood any further. He heard it rather vividly from One, just hours before he abandoned DS. Then a part of him wondered how he was doing. Bounty hunting and such. It would be a wonder why he would overlook something of Liana’s level.

A possible assailant was with her, Sly heard. All the more reason why he took the job.

Yuuki was here. And she was walking right into Liana’s camp.

Sly quickened his pace into a sprint. Betraying the eerie cries of the shadows, the distant snaps of gunfire and explosions echoing throughout the trees. Very soon he found them. In between the few rocks, were 4 figures: Yuuki, Ariko, Liana and a fire raptor. On first impression, it would appear as if they were fighting the raptor, but a closer inspection reassured Sly they were all hunting for the murderer.

Enigma, Sly whispered to his fawn. He hid behind the tree, 9metres from them. His leader was in trouble, but to barge in and sacrifice his hidden advantage would be a huge embarrassment to him. Besides, she had Ariko and that raptor to fight alongside her. But Liana was needed alive—more so than dead.

Sly looked up at the thick branches, high and overhead. They could provide perfect vantage points, as long as he remains hidden and provide himself an escape. Sly opened his hand before him, and his watch responded silently. Hundreds of gears and supports—all can be found inside a pocketwatch—fluttered around his hand and began to silently manifest themselves into a throwing knife, silver in colour. Sly, putting his back against the tree as he heard the raptor shouting “Sun beam”, tossed the knife up and it impaled into a branch.

Just as it made contact, Sly concentrated on the knife. Suddenly the world around his peripheral blurred, stretching back, and very quickly he dashed up to and held onto the branch. Sly flipped up and landed on the branch. He formed another knife and hurled it into a nearby tree 4metres away, and another on the ground near that same tree.

Done. Sly turned towards the battle, drawing his pistol. In the same time, more pieces escaped the pocketwatch and enveloped the pistol, wrapping it in the shifting silver and gold pieces. In a few seconds, what he held was no longer a pistol, but a sniper rifle. It wasn’t as large as any typical sniper rifle, being no more than an outstretched hand’s width, but with a greater length. As Sly aimed his ‘clockwork’ sniper rifle at Liana, he expended the rest of his true pieces to form levitating dials in front of the barrel. Shooting through them would increase its power and speed.

Liana was dashing quite a lot around the field, her speed no doubt immense. Sly made sure he calculated his shot, giving himself a lot of lead, before forming a small spell circle at the end of the line of dials. His dark potion appeared, bobbing out of the circle like it was water.

Then he took the shot. Passing the dials, the bullet pierced through the glass potion, and the bullet turned from silver to completely black, and it enlarged. This bullet would be impossible to block, as it now possessed high penetrative abilities. If it were to hit, it would pierce Liana’s leg.

The shot caused quite a loud bang that bellows across the forest, but Sly relied partially on the darkness of the forest and his distance to keep him hidden…

----

Health: 100%
    Current Weapon: Sniper Rifle
    True Pieces Available: 0
    False Pieces Available: 0
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:05 am

Right when she thought the attack would hit, a mysterious raptor leaped in the way, blocking it. Damn! She thought with a growl. But that made the fighting all the more exciting. Someone of fire to fight with! But she could control all forms of fire.... so this would be fun. Liana watched almost calmly as the mysterious creature suddenly shouted sun breath, shooting hot flames at Liana. The tightly dense trees made the range for the fire difficult, and because of the distance she had put between them, Liana was able to take control of that fire quite easily, aiming it aimlessly in the other direction from her.

Then, she started firing more tiny bolts of fire. Fireballs that would be small enough to get through the dense trees. The fire that she had thrown in the other direction had hit a tree, and now flames were cackling down onto the forest floor. Flames started to surround Liana, and the forest as well. That meant Liana's work here was done.

The fire was quick to spread, as it soon spread within ten meters of its original hit point. Liana, of course, had no way of knowing if the fire raptor could manipulate the fire in the same way she had, but she hoped her spell would be enough to distract, if not burn, them. If Ben had been here he could have just possessed someone and then have them kill themselves....

She leaped up onto a tree, watching the chaos as the fire started to engulf other trees. Something suddenly pierced her leg, and she let out a cry of pain, almost falling out of the tree. She held onto the branch, wincing, as she looked down at the wound. It appeared a bullet had sliced into her flesh. She held her leg, wincing. Blood oozed from the bullet wound. But even though she was in pain, she would have to keep moving. Maybe giving Ben an example that he wouldn't watch was a bad idea....

Lifting her head up, Liana tried to pinpoint the location of the shot. But alas, with the fire raging, she couldn't see anything. Though she was grateful that, combined with her distance, hiding behind the tree would give her some time to recover, considering the fire blocking them. Liana turned to the wound, using fire to remove the bullet and seal it shut. She would just have to get professional help later.

With a growl, Liana summoned another fire ball, aiming it in the direction of the raptor and the strange girl. Because of all the fire, it would be difficult to tell from what direction it was coming from.

----------------------------
    Health: 79%|Magic: 80%
    Abilities Active
    -Fireball, small
    Weapons
    -Steel Dagger
    [Bullet wound]
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader

Character sheet

Post by Yuuki Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:36 am

Fire, huh? The girl could use fire magic, like Seika, although Seika's was more destructive... and usually sent the cost for damage flying way up high. She winced when one of the flames almost hit her arms, leaving a slight burn mark there. She leaped even higher up into the tree, and watched below as the flames started engulfing the whole forest fire. She couldn't perform a water jutsu at the moment, as there weren't any water nearby, so that plan was out...

She saw Liana wince in pain, and spotted a bullet lodged into the girl's leg. The assassin glanced over at the direction of where it came from, pinpointing and locking onto a signature. Sly, she realized. But what was he doing here as well? Was he also chasing after Liana and her companion? No, this wasn't the time for her mind to wander off; she had to stay focused on the opponent. Noticing that the fire was now high enough to shield her from Liana's view, her pistols merged together to form one sleek black sniper rifle. Yuuki crouched down, looking through the scope, and aimed it at Liana's arm, and pulled the trigger. If this hit, Liana would be shot on her left arm. But it was also possible that Yuuki had judged wrong, as the flames were quite misleading.

~If it's fire, I should totally bring Seika into this X3~
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:58 pm

Pyroramon would see that his fire attack was redirected to another direction, making him steaming mad, literally! Steam would be coming out of his ears holes, his claws clenched to form what appears to be fists, all this happening before the Fire Raptor would yell to the top of his lungs, his fire feathers becoming both hotter and more wild, even to the point of his scorching the ground and flora around him. "NOBODY. CONTROLS. MY. FIIIIIIIIIIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" just then, his hand and toe claws out appear to grow slightly longer before turning orange, after that they got set on fire, though this isn't normal fire, this is rage fire! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" screamed the Fire Raptor Digimon as he actually get slowly more powerful because of the surrounding fire, but it's only a slight power boost, nothing too serious. Then he would start running blindly into the blaze, attempting to try and find his opponent so he can jump at her, which he would shout out "EMBER CLAW!!!" which would have him attempt to claw at the girl with his flaming hand claws before doing a finishing blow with a enlarged, flaming toe claw, which would both do slashing damage as well as burning damage, a devastating attack indeed... that is if he actually hits, other than that, if he misses, he is going to get hit by Yuuki's bullet on accident.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:29 am