The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

When The Snow Falls (Private RP) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
When The Snow Falls (Private RP) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

When The Snow Falls (Private RP)

XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Female Posts : 17

Character sheet
    Character Name: Surnia
    Species: Robotic AI
    Alignment : True Neutral

When The Snow Falls (Private RP) Empty When The Snow Falls (Private RP)

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:18 pm

The sky was dark and gloomy, the air cold and chilling to the bone to those who didn't have the proper clothing or fur to keep themselves warm. Surnia had neither, but she didn't need them, being made of metal had its perks at times. She was currently at her forge of smelted and yet to be smelted, goods. Crafted items of armors and weapons covered the walls of the abandoned factory, one that was no longer in functioning capability, not that the robotic owl cared. Surnia could feel the chill in the air, a certain kind to be precise, snow; it was going to snow soon. Not that she had the ability to tell like a weather machine but over the ages, she had learned. Surnia liked the snow to say the least, it was nice, pretty, and brought a new sense of life to the normal vibrant and living world. But now everything was quite, peaceful, and brought a sense of tranquility. Surnia basked in the feeling of it.

The sound of skittering did catch her attention though. Twisting her helm around to look in the direction of the sound, she could make out the tell tale signs of a rodent of sorts, most likely a mouse considering the season. Extending her wings, she gave them a few flaps before actually lunging off the metal beam she had perched herself on. Half gliding, half flapping her wings, she closed the distance between her and her pray only to stop sort in a shriek of distaste and confusion. This was not a mouse...
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

When The Snow Falls (Private RP) Empty Re: When The Snow Falls (Private RP)

Post by Griffin Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:01 pm

One had been walking for what seemed like hours. A thick sheet of frost coated his body from the bitter cold around him. He had excepted a job that involved fighting off a bunch of thugs that had taken over a nearby village by force and were confiscating valuables for profit. The frozen grass crunched under his feet with every step. It was oddly satisfying.

He looked around, ready for something to jump out and attempt to kill him. The sound of flapping wings made him tense up and freeze. He turned around just in time to see Surnia dive-bombing him. He ducked, avoiding collision with the winged creature. "Woah!"
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Landing on the ground with a click of her metal talons, Surnia shot right back up into the air to be at optic level with the other mechanism before her. It was of rather large size compared to most robots she encountered and now that she looked at him, he seemed to be covered in blood, never a good sign. Giving him a icy glance, Surnia flapped her way around him in a circling type of motion a dog would do to it's prey. "Mind telling me what you are doing in my home." Surnia hooted at them with a glare, stopping her circling to stare him in the face once more.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:18 pm

One took a step back and watched her fly around him. He was bewildered. Another robot? So he wasn't alone... "I.. uh..." He struggled to find words. "You're.. You're a robot..." He breathed. "And I thought I was the only one.. heh... wow."

(SHORT POSTTTS)
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:27 pm

Surnia hooted at him once more before starting to make her way back inside her home, glancing over her wing at him to make sure he followed before continuing her way closer to her smelter to warm up, although it was highly unnecessary, but she did not was to have frost in her systems. "Yes, I am a robot, and what of it? And I asked you a question, I find it rude you did not answer it." Surnia grumbled at him with a shift and shuffle of her feather plating to make sure their was nothing inside them as she settled back into the warmth.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 pm

One watched her fly away and without thinking, he followed. He glanced around at her home. Was she a blacksmith? He turned his attention to Surnia when she spoke to him. "I.. uh.. I was just passing through.." He continued. "I didn't mean any harm, honestly." He hesitated before speaking again. "It's just that.. I've never seen another robot before.. I thought I was the only one."
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:41 pm

Surnia stopped everything she was doing to look at the robot before her with wide optics. Never seen a robot, the only? What was this child thinking. "I don't know where you come from but their are many robots in this world, some advanced like me and you, and others that are not as advanced. I have met many in my life time." Surnia stated with a tilt of her helm to the mechanism before her, she had guess on him being advanced mostly based of his design, oh she was forgetting her manners again. "I am Surnia, what is your name, that is if you'd be so kind as to tell me it." The metallic owl asked with awaiting eyes, hoping he would tell. I wasn't everyday an advanced robot walks into your home, now do they?
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:46 pm

One shook his head. "No. They were all destroyed. Or at least.. they should've been." He thought for a moment. More robots? "I am One." He replied. "Surnia.. That's an odd name for a robot.."
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Surnia huffed, her metallic feather puffing up slightly in aggression for his slight insult. "One isn't the most normal of names either, now is it, One?" Surnia snapped her beak to make her point before looking to the smelter. What was inside she be done by now...."One moment." Lifting into the air, Surnia landed on the single iron pole sticking out of the smelter and started to pull at it while lifting it upwards. Slowly she pulled out a steaming hot and slightly glowing red sword in the makings. For now it was just the blade awaiting to crafted into its final shape, sharpened, and then given a hand & hilt. Moving the molting metal into some, almost frozen, water to be cooled.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:06 pm

One crossed his arms. "Touché.." He watched, intrigued as Surnia pulled out a red-hot sword out from the smelter and gently put it in a bucket of freezing water. "You're a blacksmith." He noted.
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:17 pm

"Indeed I am." Surnia noted back, ignoring his first comment and getting back to her work. Shifting a whole wing out to the single wall adored in mostly armor and few weapons. "I craft mostly suits of armor but I do fiddle around with weapons, jewelry, and other nick-knacks that I try and build." Shifting her wing back into herself. She started to pull the metal out with her beak and placing it on another, much larger bit of metal (cant remember the name of it for the life of me). Steadying herself on the metal piece, she picked up the sludge hammer like tool next to her with her right and started to pound on the still soft metal. Bending it into shape for what she wanted.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:15 pm

One watched closely. He subconsciously moved forward to get a better view. He then slid his katana out from the sheathe on his back, holding it in a position where it glinted in the light of the fire. He looked back at Surnia. "Not very many people have mastered the art of smithing. It's a rare skill. I suppose that's why not many people have weapons to defend themselves out here. At least.. decent ones."
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:22 pm

Surnia nodded in agreement with him, she didn't smith many things for others but if they had the coins to buy something of hers, she didn't mind giving to them. But rarely did that ever happen, considering how distant she was with the village. Not that they hated her or anything but she felt out of place there. Continuing with the pounding and shaping of the new weapon, she did catch sight of One's own blade. "Never seen a sword quite like that one before, did you make it or did someone else make it?" Tilting her head to glance at him for a fleeting moment only to quickly shift them back to her work.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Character sheet

Post by Griffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:14 pm

One shrugged. "To be honest, I don't know who made it.." He held it out, closer to her so she could examine it. "And of course you haven't. The blade is plasma. It can cut through virtually anything." He flipped it back into it's sheathe.
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Surnia did take the time to look at it and study everything she could about it before continuing her work on the blade to be. "That's a shame, who ever made it did quite the job, i'm envious of their skills." Surnia chuckled a bit watching him flip the blade into it's sheath. Looking down at now crafted metal, mostly shaped in the basic outline of a blade that still needed sharpening and cleaning, she set it aside to focus on One. "So, any reason you are covered in blood? I can tell that is not paint." Surnia didn't care for his reasons or for the actual reason he was covered in it, she was just curious.
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Female Posts : 359

Character sheet
    Character Name: F.U.R.
    Species: Animal of a sort

Post by F.U.R. Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:44 pm

F.U.R. wandered what appeared to be the middle of nowhere to him. He was scared and lost and didn't know what to do. The weather was cold, ad it froze the suttle tears on his round face. "Where...where am I? Somebody help me..." The white creature then tumbled on the ground. When her decided to raise his head to see the sky he spotted what appeared to be some sort of abandoned building that he never saw before. F.U.R. gained hope and ran on all fours towards it. When he reached what seemed to be an entrance he overheard a conversation, between what appeared to be some sort of metally things. Such things didn't exist where he came from, so he stare in awe at them, for that had skills that he felt he could never own. The white creature lingers in the doorway, unconsciously walking in slowly.
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Wed Oct 07, 2015 2:56 pm

@F.U.R.
    This is a private topic ;-; im sorry))
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Character sheet

Post by F.U.R. Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:02 pm

(Then you say that in the title When The Snow Falls (Private RP) 3433523594 )
    XDemonBloodWolfX
    XDemonBloodWolfX

Character sheet

Post by XDemonBloodWolfX Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Im sorry ;-; it will most likely become a public RP later but for now its private, my apologize))
    F.U.R.
    F.U.R.

Character sheet

Post by F.U.R. Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:19 am

I will fix the title so that nobody makes the same mistake.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:48 pm