The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale) OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale)

Guryon
    Guryon

Male Posts : 52

Character sheet
    Character Name: Guryon Darck
    Species: Modified Drow
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale) Empty Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale)

Post by Guryon Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:51 pm

Guryon was currently in his office. He was signing papers. He finished that and moved on to organizing all his papers. He had a really messy office. He put the papers in categories of who the client was. He put them each in a respective box and stored those boxes away. He then sat at his desk and put his feet up. He took out a rubix cube and began playing with taht.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale) Empty Re: Meet (PRIVATE Nightingale)

Post by Nightingale Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:55 pm

Why doesn't anyone want to play Checkers with me? Come on, it's fun!

That was Nightingale's repeated thought as she strolled through Dragonstorm Headquarters. Checkers was fun, right? Or was that just her opinion? That game is a blast, and that's a fact... Or was that just what she thought, since she was quite the scholar?

Maybe, she told herself in her mind with a tint of despair.

Nightingale was trudging back to her room grumpily when she passed a door: Guryon's office. Of course!! Night hasn't asked the lawyer yet. Maybe he'll like to play? Lawyers like strategy games, right?

The tranquil Arcane goddess paused and knocked twice on Guryon's door, softly. She was usually soft-spoken, but she raised her voice so she could be heard: "Guryon! Hello. It's me, Nightingale. I was wondering if, uh... if you'd like to join me in Checkers..."
    Guryon
    Guryon

Character sheet

Post by Guryon Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:26 pm

Guryon almost fell out of his chair when someone knocked on his door. He stood up, though not to his full height. He walked over to the door and opened is swiftly. He looked through and saw a woman. He wasnt fully aqainted with everyone yet and stared awkwardly at her. He tried to speak but only air came out for a second. Then he spoke with a deep dark voice, which was his regular. ”Im terribly sorry who might you be?"
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Character sheet

Post by Nightingale Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:54 pm

Nightingale heard footsteps approach the door. It was opened briskly, and Nightingale had to take a few steps back to look Guryon in the eyes. It was awkward silence for a few moments, and when Guryon finally spoke, Nightingale opened her mouth to reply, but said nothing. Her cheeks turned into a light pink at the image in her head of her just standing there, mouth open as if conversing. She must have looked stupid, and Night clamped her jaws shut. The peaceful goddess looked down and softly said, "My name is Nightingale..."
    Guryon
    Guryon

Character sheet

Post by Guryon Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:34 pm

Guryon stared at the tiny being before him as she blushed. He laughed feeling pity for her and said, Nightingale you say? That is a beautiful name." He stood back and motioned for her to come in. ”I would love to play checkers with you. Though I am not much for it, I am better at chess." He walks over and pulls out a chair from his mess of a office. He gestures for her to sit.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Character sheet

Post by Nightingale Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:31 pm

Nightingale felt this warm, fuzzy feeling within her as Guryon said he thought her name was beautiful. That was sweet of him. Nobody ever told Night such before... She entered his office upon being invited, and looked around. It seemed messy, but that was okay. To be honest, Nightingale liked cluttered offices. They just had a... a warm feeling about them. It made the goddess feel as if knowledge was within that room, just waiting to be discovered. It rose Night's spirits, and she smiled at the sight of the office.
    She took a seat and set down the checker board. "That's okay. Me too, but I got out Checkers because I figured our teammates would be more familiar with that. I can go get Chess out of my room if you want to play that instead..."
    Guryon
    Guryon

Character sheet

Post by Guryon Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:57 pm

Guryon shook his head. "No, no. Checkers is fine." He went to his other seat and sat. He watched Nightingale for a second before saying, "I have a confession to make." He looked around, cheeks gaining a red tint. "Dont tell anyone, but I've never played CHeckers before.." He smiled embarrassingly.
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aiko Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:04 pm

Nightingale tilted her head almost curiously at Guryon's confession. She didn't blame him, but was a bit surprised. Her smile didn't fall, though. "That's okay," she said calmly. She laid down the checker board. The pieces were dark violet and lilac. "I will be happy to teach you." After a pause, she asked, "Dark or light?"
    Guryon
    Guryon

Character sheet

Post by Guryon Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:39 pm

Guryon rested his head on his hands. He stared at the pieces. ”You choose." He couldnt choose between those two things.
    Darth Vader
    Darth Vader

Male Posts : 2

Post by Darth Vader Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:35 pm

Nightingale gazed at the pieces. Then her hands began to glow and lilac checkers floated up with a yellow aura wreathing around them. With telekinesis she placed the checkers on her side of the board, then the dark pieces on Guryon's side. She was a bit OCD when it came to making strategy games 'perfect', so for a few moments she adjusted the pieces so they sat perfectly in the middle of the square. Night looked over it, then nodded in approval. She turned her gaze up to Guryon. For some reason he seemed... familiar... But that couldn't be possible. This was the first time Night met him, really. How could he be familiar when she hadn't seen him before? That was just plain crazy. Perhaps Nightingale's head was playing tricks on her.

"So," she began. "You can only move diagonally to a square the same color of the one you're on now... I'll wait for us to get further to explain, if that's alright."
    Guryon
    Guryon

Character sheet

Post by Guryon Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Guryon watched as she put the pieces on the board perfectly. He smiled to himself and used a pushed one piece with his finger so it wasnt exactly in the middle. He stared at Nightingale innocently and nodded to her. ”Do I go first or you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:39 pm