The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) OoC81
ROA

Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.)

Poll

Are these good ideas?

[ 0 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap0%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap33%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap22%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [22%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap11%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap11%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [11%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_lcap0%Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 9
    Paragon
    Paragon

Female Posts : 30

Character sheet
    Character Name: Paragon
    Species: Phoenix
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.) Empty Paragon has an idea. (It's really stupid.)

Post by Paragon Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:26 pm

Okay, what I'm about to say is stupid and crazy. BUT I NEED TO SAY IT. We need a way to have decisions made when problems like this occur. There are multiple solutions, and I have a few. I understand that patience and waiting things out is good, and maybe I'm just being impatient and irrational, but I need to get this out there.

1. Do nothing: This situation is unlikely, and, as much as I hate to admit it, my ideas for this are kind of unnecessary.

2. More Admins:
    This is so that characters and plots can be approved during this time. Aside from an extra admins, plots, random rps, games, and ideas should be encouraged when the site starts to become less active. I don't really have much to say about adding a new admin. as it probably wouldn't help in decisions like this.

3. Emergency powers: This gives emergency powers to the site owner. This means, if we every face another problem like this, The members can vote to give the head admin emergency powers. This admin would make a poll, Where members would vote and post to assist in a decision. Once the poll is done, the head admin will operate based on the majority UNLESS ALL ACTIVE ADMINS VOTE AGAINST THE DECISION. In this case, the staff would create discussion topic for a proper debate.

4. Special staff-person: This has a few risks and lots of applications. This person has all the normal mod and admin jobs, BUT IF THE SITE OWNER IS ABSENT AND PERMITS IT, THEY TAKE OVER. (They do not receive the founders password, however.) They also MUST MAKE ALL CHOICES OTHERWISE FOR THE SITE OWNER ALONE THROUGH ACTING ON THE MAJORITY VOTE IN A POLL SET UP BY A MODERATOR.
    Application 1: Fulltime: They have the jobs of an admin ALL THE TIME. Or at least the job of a moderator. The Site owner can notify them if they are allowed to make important, site-ownery calls.
    Application 2: Temmporary: The Site owner temporarily promotes them to admin, and gives them the power to make important decisions while the owner is away and are demoted upon return.
    Application 3: Either one or two, but if they haven't been permitted to make a call, like what should happen with the systems, they can get emergency powers via a vote SET UP BY A MODERATOR.

I get it if this sounds confusing or stupid, but this inactivity can't happen without an explanation. If you have any other ideas, you can post them below. Please, we need to avoid this. I know these ideas are crap, but can you at least understand where I'm coming from? (:

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:26 am