The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Idea popped into my head... ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Idea popped into my head... OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Idea popped into my head...

Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Idea popped into my head... Empty Idea popped into my head...

Post by Voltumna Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:15 pm

I was thinking, since each team has their own state/country to live in, I was thinking of specifying whether or not our Kingdoms/Cities are open to all groups or just to one particular group because some people may not like others rp'ing in their place (I'm not one of those people but its always nice to ask me beforehand -_-), so here is a list just to give an example:

Xastristan:
    Open to all

Cormere:
    Open only for Group 1 (Whoever rules this place) and allies (Must ask to rp in world first)

Meirie:
    Closed to all but Group 1 (Whoever rules this place)

So if your a leader, you can specify whether you want a group to be in your place or not. So say you do not want anyone in there:

Meirie:
    Closed to all but Group 1 (Whoever rules this place)
    Anyone that enters will be attacked (Must ask to enter the place)

You can do stuff like put up warnings and the such, nothing too long like "people who enter will be crushed and thrown out of the place because its not their own" or anything like that, just get to the point. If the world is closed to only your group (meaning only your group can rp in it) and other people from your group want to bring in another member from another team they need to ask first to make sure your place is safe or whatever. If people from a completely different team want to rp in your world then they defiantly do need to ask and give a reason why.

I like the restrictions because its fair that if you create a place on here there should be certain rules to that specific place.
    Rain
    Rain

Male Posts : 54

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rain
    Species: Humanoid
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Idea popped into my head... Empty Re: Idea popped into my head...

Post by Rain Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:17 am

This is actually a splendid idea. Especially since it'll help out with Theta's home country. Cormere is a land that I had come up with and I would greatly appreciate it if people got my permission for them specifically (or their group) to rp there.

If this idea doesnt get played out, then I suppose that is fine...I wouldnt exactly mind it either way, but I would prefer if others did ask.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:40 am

Well it would seem fair, I hope it does come about because if all the territories were open for all teams then I would see it as more chaotic, because your not just going into someone else location but those people could attack without warning, and thats another thing. If someone from another team was role-playing in your territory without permission you have the right to jump into their rp and threaten or tell them to leave and the such.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:36 am

Ummm, the way I'm precieving this group one gets to own the entirety of 3 countries. If that is the case, then no. Immediate rejection.
    Undyne
    Undyne

Female Posts : 26

Post by Undyne Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:14 am

Nah Asriel, they just forgot to number things properly. Jeez, you're starting to remind me of Celestia, and that's a terrifying thought.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:44 am

Well, think about this, it's a territory specified for one team correct? So why not give them the right to put up restrictions, like the example I made in the first post. Like me, I made Minoura, which, I gave all of my ideas and descriptions to Yuuki and she posted it all up on here, but I want people to ask before they enter into my territory. It would not be fair for someone to just enter, "Lalala," and do as they please (Like destroy the hell out of it or attempt to take it over). So why not makes this legitimate? I'm not saying people own all other countries, but what I am saying is that each leader owns one specific territory correct? So why not put those restrictions (Like not allowing anyone in their territory, or having people ask to come in, stuff like that).

and I do plan to speak to the rest of the staff on here about and see about their opinions.
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:33 am

Oh ok, ok. I thought you were saying that group one get THREE COUNTRIES! Lol, makes sense.
    @Undyne: I am nothing like that tyrant and I never will be. She never considered any opinions but her own. She always did what she wanted, got what she wanted, and cared about nobody else's opinions. I will NEVER be ANYTHING like HER. Have a nice day ~<3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:54 am