The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!) OoC81
ROA

4 posters

Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!)

Aran
    Aran

Male Posts : 59

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aran
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!) Empty Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!)

Post by Aran Sat Mar 12, 2016 5:52 am

((I don't care if my charries aren't approved. TB needs to get up and NOT F***ING DIE. RIGHT. BLOODY. NOW.))

Alkora strolled through the forest, kicking up rocks as she traveled along the dirt road. Maybe she could convince the bartender she was old enough to grab some beer. Or... maybe she would just have some soda, she might do something stupid if she got drunk. There were flowers of all colors EVERYWHERE. Yeah, flowers, not her thing. Maybe she would stomp on some of them, they looked stompable. And ugly. Stompable, was that even a word? Alkora wasn't sure. She could hear music up ahead. Suddenly, she spotted the supposed location of the festivities. Grinning at the thought of a game, she kicked open the door and strolled inside. It was huge! The ceilings were tall, and there was an enormous chandelier in the center of the room. The wallpaper was tan, with darker beige polka dots, and there was wooden paneling as well. In one corner, there was a bar with an orange and white awning. A band played music on a stage, while two doors on either side presumably led to the kitchens. (She could tell because there was a large sign on each that said "kitchens".) Tucked on the other side of the room from the bar, running all the way along the wall, was the buffet table. Alkora's mouth was watering at the thought of it. And near both the entrance and the buffet able were more assorted tables, coming in shades of light green and blue and yellow and pink and orange, each with a vase and matching flowers. MORE flowers. Maybe she would stomp on those. She was gonna be spending all afternoon here. Bathrooms were next to the bar, and an olive green couch sat near a fireplace, with a TV above it displaying the news. Maybe she would change the channel. Nah, too lazy to find the remote. She snatched up one of the soda bottles, poured it into the biggest cup she could find, chugged down a can of soda, then strolled across the room and sat down in front of the t.v. There weren't many other people yet, just staff members, and she REALLY liked her t.v. shows, even when they were the weather report.

Aran had arrived early, and spent most of his time as Stormflight perched in the chandelier. He didn't like crowds, and had only joined these festivities for the free food. FREE FOOD! Who would turn down such an opportunity? Actually, he might. The girl who had showed up looked scary. Everyone looked scary, though, when you were the size of a crow, maybe she would look less scary if he became Icefire. Like THAT was going to happen, though. It was truly a marvelous space, this little building, especially with all the tall windows. He was vaguely aware that there was an exit on the far left that would take him to the gardens. Whatever, didn't matter. He soared down, and, alighting on the couch where the girl was sitting, transformed into his human form once more. Nervously, he slid as far away from her as possible, and turned his attention to the news. "Expect heavy rain later this afternoon, with showers continuing until midnight." It was certainly cloudy outside, and the garden was becoming a slightly less thrilling area. He liked light showers, not heavy rain, which seemed to be on it's way already. He sighed. Hopefully, this party would be good...
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Alignment : True Neutral

Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!) Empty Re: Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!)

Post by Yuuki Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:11 pm

~HAI! AGREED. This is gonna be a short post though, since I'm not very creative.~

Yuuki pushed open the large doors, as Seika trudged ruefully behind her. "Did we have to come?" she whined. Yuuki didn't answer her for a few seconds. "Not necessarily. But be happy. At least you get free food." Food? Seika's eyes immediately lit up, and began salivating. The red-haired mage immediately charged towards the long buffet table, mowing down any unfortunate person who stood in her path. Yuuki watched in amusement, and decided to take this chance to explore the place. The ceilings were high, with a large chandelier perched right in the middle. She looked quizzically at the dark spot that seemed to be on one of the chandelier's branches. Was that.... a crow? Ok. She wasn't going to question it. She had seen weirder things.

Yuuki headed over to the living room area, and snatched up the remote while walking by. Taking a seat next to a girl already on the couch, she flipped through the channels. Seika came over, holding at least 5 plates, stacked with a mountain of food. "This is delicious!" she said with a mouthful, but to Yuuki, it actually sounded like Thsh iffsh derishreujus. "Swallow before talking," she ordered without looking at Seika.

~yay. Creativity. It's harder to think when sitting down than moving around.~
    Anonymous51
    Anonymous51

Male Posts : 92

Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!) Empty Re: Spring Festival (EVERYONE PLEASE JOIN! I BEG OF YOU!)

Post by Anonymous51 Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:18 pm

(I'll join after tomorrow, giant exam and studying for it Razz )
    Aran
    Aran

Male Posts : 59

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aran
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Aran Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:02 pm

(The chatbox... so lonely...)

Aran watched had, when still in the chandelier, the two women enter the festival. Several other people were also stepping through the doors now, while bringing their airy chatter with them. He caught snippets of it while he was on the couch.

"Oh I LOVE that dress!"
    "Pity about the weather, I heard they had a GARDEN!"
    "Would you like a drink?"

Yelping when the scary woman sat down next to him, (Along with her equally terrifying counterpart.) He got up and left, fleeing to the safety of the garden. It was nice, despite the heavy clouds overhead. There were many beautiful trees and flowers. The pathway was made of orange tiles and there were several marble benches, as well as a small fountain and tall hedges. Aran sat down on one of the benches, with a view of the fountain (and beneath a willow tree.) just as it started to pour.
    Hisashi
    Hisashi

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    Species:
    Alignment :

Post by Hisashi Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:35 am

Hisashi heard that there was going to be some sort of spring festival so he'd thought he'd come and enjoy it while it lasted. After all, it wasn't every day that he could sit back, relax, and just have some fun. He actually couldn't remember the last time he had done this. As soon as he walked in he saw tables full of food. (Some of which were already stripped barren most likely by the girl with a wide array of plates  who was stuffing food into her mouth.) He didn't feel hungry quite yet so instead he walked over to the couch that was placed comfortably in front of a tv, which was set to the weather, and sat down on it's free side next to somebody who he didn't look at long enough to recognize. If he did he would've found out that he had just sat next to Yuuki, the leader of Team Dragon Storm, an organization which he just recently joined. He had done so as a hobby and for the same reasons that he came to this festival, for a little fun and a break from his normal job. He had already enjoyed the team for the little time he was there. They were like a family, and he could just be himself instead of being forced to put on the mask of a heartless leader.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:47 pm