The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members) OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members)

Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Male Posts : 11

Character sheet
    Character Name: Tom Banker
    Species: Ghost
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members) Empty Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members)

Post by Tom Banker Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:14 pm

"1 2, Tom is coming for you 3 4, better lock your doors 5 6, theres nothing you can fix 7 8, youll suffer the fate, 9 10, just be quiet and drop dead, hehehehe" Tom mumbled this while he was cutting up his last victim inside the competition. Writings on the wall would be in blood saying "i should have won" and "All my fault". there were cobwebs everywhere, deceased bodies, torn up banners and ripped up comic books everyturn. to tom this was his normal routine for anyone who entered the building. Tom finished cutting the body and looked at the body's face and said "shhhh just go to sleep, hehehehe, thats what happens you pathetic human if you enter here, i allow nobody to set foot in this building hehehehe". Tom dropped his sycthe and picked up a comic book layjng on the ground and began to read it.
    Supēsugojira
    Supēsugojira

Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members) Empty Re: Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members)

Post by Supēsugojira Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:35 pm

Supes punched a tree and a crack went up the tree. The two part fell away form each other and slammed into the dirt. Supes walked over it and kicked the ground. He put his hands in his pockets to make sure he caused less destruction. He saw a deer and made a low rumbling noise and the deer sprinted away. Supes raised a eyebrow as he saw a building. "This is funny.. A building here." Supes thought. He trotted towards the building and got to a newpaper. It had information on it that Supes didnt bother reading. He walked around the building until he got to a door. He took his hands outo f his pockets and slammed his right fist into the door. It splintered into a thousand pieces and flew everywhere. He walked in and looked around. "ANYONE ONE HERE IN THIS SH*TTY EXCUSE FOR A BUILDING?!"
    Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Character sheet

Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members) Empty Re: Abandoned (private Tom Banker and WAR AKUMA members)

Post by Tom Banker Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:53 pm

Tom heard the sound of somenear, and got extremely posses for what the stranger said. Tom wanted to get this over with and finish the comic book he was reading. He thought to
    himself "this pathetic fool makes fun of my place and thinks they can get away with it. Nobody insults the building Wich holds all of my favorite comics." Tom picked up his sycthe and used his ability and put a vision in supe's head. The vision showed a black and white Tv screen with the competition going on. Everyone cheering as tom got up to the stage and then it showed Brian spreading the rumor and everyone laughing at tom in slow motion. The black and white tape ended with the bagged killers face in supe's head saying "leave now mortal" in a demonic voice. This is the vision that was in supe's head. Tom was going to give supes a chance to leave before he would attack.
    Supēsugojira
    Supēsugojira

Post by Supēsugojira Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:13 pm

Supes turned around to see a tv. He smiled. When he saw waht was happening he laughed, slamming his hands on the ground. He glared around. "These comedies are the best! Now show yourself." He grabbed a table and threw it through a wall.
    Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Character sheet

Post by Tom Banker Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:45 pm

Tom's laughed through the halls, which sounded like ghostly child's laugh. "Ahhh, so you want play games mortal, I love games, we can play one of the 2, we can play loose your organs or get the hell out my building its your choice". Tom filled supes mind with yet another vision. The vision showed a black and white tape again but this time it showed newreporters catching tom killing people live and also Tom's suicide. Then the Tv faded away again and showed the bagged killers face once more but this time covered in blood and the face said "I should have one". The vision stopped and all that could be heard was tom walking as well as the sound of a sycthe scraping against a wall.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Male Posts : 44

Post by Voltumna Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:20 pm

((Sorry for the late reply, I promise I'll have the app fro War Shokku done, but for now I'll be playing as him through his account, since both characters are similar xp))

News reports, something to behold in this city. It helped give details and news on what is happening around instead for he internet, yet even that still played its role. Damion Tempest, a figure in a pure black hooded robe that reached down a foot beyond the knees, but were split from the waist down. He wore pure black gloves and black light-weight boots, built more for combat and survival situations. But to make his look a little more dark, he was a plain black mask that had not features at all.

He would travel the city until seeing Supes, as he called one of his followers, he would follow the man until the man went into an old building. He would stare at it for moments, which turned to minutes, having an ominous vibe from it. Damion would go into the shadow of a tree and slowly turned into darkness, whispers coming form the darkness itself as he faded into the shadows. As a body of darkness, he traveled into the creeks of the building, and would creep into the room in which his follower was in.

Right behind his follower, War Shokku would appear and reform from the darkness itself, whispers and voices of silence appearing as well, a form of his own sin that spoke itself. Fully forming now, he would look around, searching for the sound. By now, Supes should notice something was behind him, due to the whispering that faded back into the shadows.
    Navi
    Navi

Female Posts : 105

Character sheet
    Character Name: Navi
    Species: Human

Post by Navi Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:29 am

Navi was bored. She had recently taken on a giant dragon and that was great fun, but now the dull things in life only seemed all the more dull. She was having a hard time finding some entertainment and it was beginning to drive her crazy. Up until she happened to over hear some gossip about a haunted building. Now Navi didn't believe in ghosts or the sort but that didn't mean she couldn't make believers out of other people. Pretending to be a ghost herself could provide her great amusement.

Locating the building Navi went invisible and entered the supposed haunted place. If she got lucky some kids were already in there doing a dare of some sort. She did get lucky there was indeed people already there, but not at all what she expected. It was a couple of people from her guild. She wondered what on earth they were doing here. Oh well it could be weeks before anyone else show up. She might as well have some fun with them. She came just in time to see Supes break a wooden table against a brick wall. She was about to throw parts of the broken table back at him when a new voice of unknown origin gave her pause. Seemed she wasn't the only haunter. Maybe they could work together to attempt to scare her guild mates. The broken parts of table would seem to levitate and fly through the air one by one at Supes as the invisible Navi picked them up and tossed them at him. She would be sure to get out of the way if her general direction was attacked.
    Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Character sheet

Post by Tom Banker Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:29 am

Tom stopped walking toward supes when he sensed that more people have entered his building. He got very pissed at the people who have entered. "Ring around the rosie, a pocket full of posies, ashes, ashes we all fall DOWN. Cause everyone falls down someday you dirty meatbags. Run now while I give you the chance or you end up like tom. Oh Tommy that boy should have won he was great until humans ruined it, they ruined it I SHOULD HAVE WON BUT NO I HAVE TO LOOSE, I WOULD HAVE WON OR IF MY NAME ISNT TOM BANKER. Leave now or." Tom stopped talking and was beginning to loose his patients. He pushed an issue of a comic that has never exsisted. The tittle was called "don't you wanna be a superhero" and it had the bagged killers face on the front of the book and the book explained the entire event that lead to his death. The book was pushed all the way to where everyone was standing just sitting on the floor.
    Supēsugojira
    Supēsugojira

Post by Supēsugojira Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:09 pm

Supes glanced around as he heard a scythe. THis was getting fun. Supes heard whispering but figured that was the ghost. He turned around just in time for a table to hit him in the back. He stumbled a few feet and roared. This roar was like no earthly animal. He then heard the thing again. He then saw a comic on the floor. Supes picked it up and flung it at the wall. "Come here, haunt"
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 am

(Bad Shokku whats taking you so long.)

This wasn't as fun as Navi was hopping it would be. Supes just roared when the table hit him. She knew it was unlikely she could scare her guild mates by pretending to be a ghost but she was so bored she had to try. This was getting boring though and Navi undid her invisibility. She noticed a book was pushed over to them and Navi went to pick it up. It appeared to be the ghosts back story. Slightly interested Navi gave a quick read but regretted it soon after. Had to be the most random getting my powers exposition she had ever read. "Why a song about the black plague." Navi said attempting to speak to supposed ghost. "Try this, this is much better. All around the building the stalker chased the bandit. The stalker thought twas all in fun, POP goes the bandit. Then like throw a table at em or something." Navi gave an innocent smile at Supes.
    Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Character sheet

Post by Tom Banker Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:30 pm

Tom laughed throughout the halls at the response he had gotten from the comic he threw. "Ahhhh, Pain is indeed fun, but throwing a table isn't going to shit, You want to slice up every part of them and stare at there unfunctional heart as they bleed out all of there hopes and dreams and go to sleep. Hehehehehe." Tom then picked up a knife from the ground and threw it and purposely missed and hit the wall behind Supes, the knife was a hair away from hitting him. "Back off you have no idea what your messing with, If you don't lil ol Tommy is going to have to teach you not to enter other people's PROPERTY, hehehehe." Tom slowly walked toward supes again and once again scraped his scythe against the wall as he walked. Soon he was in was standing right in front of Supes and Navi, and started twitching like crazy.
    Supēsugojira
    Supēsugojira

Post by Supēsugojira Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:01 pm

Supes raised his fist at Navi as she appeared. He threw it but stopped himself a inch before it hit her. He smiled and redrew it. He then felt air go against his skin. He snapped his head to the side and saw a knife. He listened to the voice for a second. Then he saw a boy in front of him. He took a step back in surprise and then rushed forward, hands out for a hug. "WELL ALL YOU AHD TO SAY WAS YOUR LONELY!"
    Tom Banker
    Tom Banker

Character sheet

Post by Tom Banker Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Tom stopped twitching for a second and his normal self came back once those words came "I am lonely, please help me, please helllp me". Tom's evil form then took back over and replied "NO IM NOT LONELY DONT LISTEN TO THAT FOOL, OLD TOM IS DEAD AND YOU WILL AS WELL JOIN HIM." Tom drew his scythe and was ready to attack.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:46 am

((Sorry for the late reply everyone XD))

Shokku stood by and watched all unfold... he did not have the patience for this. He walked passed his teammates and picked up the comic, reading it over some before setting it down properly on a nearby table, then out loud he said, "You should have won. You had the upper hand at nearly everything, and yet you lost," He then turned, his blood red eyes staring at the child, "I know what a loss is, and it always comes at a price. Humans are an abomination to the world, a cancer, they destroy what they build, reap what they sewn, yet, in my case some are quite useful," He gestured to some of the minor followers (NPC's) that took care of the Blood Mist Temple, that worshipped The End. Whilst War Shokku's words we loud and deep, they came out smoothly as if he had not a worry in the world, after all, they were only dealing with a murderous ghost of a child.
    "I will give you three options, we can leave and never come back, you can attempt to kill us and completely fail, or," He stepped in front of the child and went down to one knee, getting more to the colds level, "You can join the War Akamu. You have became a creature of death because of those pathetic humans. As War Akamu, we will drown the world in sin, blood, and death, silencing the lambs," An evil grin kept across his face, a sadistic expression, "Join us, and together, as a whole, we will destroy those humans, to begin a new chapter without them." War Shokku held out his hand, waiting for the response.
    Navi
    Navi

Character sheet

Post by Navi Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:05 am

Alright maybe Navi had been wrong. Maybe this kid wasn't just trying to spook people it seemed as if he legitimately was crazy and killing people. He seemed intent on killing them next. Navi drew her blade out from her trench coat and held it casually. Shokku though made some odd moves and even invited the child into their guild which Navi thought was strange. "Hey I'm human!" Navi shouted out at Shokku offended by his statement. Though as she though about it she changed her mind a little bit. "Ok maybe I am a cancer but I'm no abomination. I'm pretty."
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Lewis Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:12 am

Tom starred at Shokku's hand. Tom heard the words "You should have won" and stopped his evil intent, his eyes turned from red to white and looked at Shokku. Now that he heard those words, he was now able to listen and go back to a more calmer Tom. "You..... you think I should have won, wow that's awesome hehe." Tom dropped his scythe for a minute. "I will gladly join, so I can see the blood of innocents pour. I mean I am lonely here. I've always wanted someone who shared the same interests as me. just one condition". Tom pointed at the bag on his head. "This cannot be removed no matter what ok hehehe." Tom then looked over at Navi and Supes and said "Oh and I apologies for insulting you, I hope both of you can forgive me." Tom was actually able to have feelings for these people. Tom was an excited child once more.

(P.S. I forgot I was on Faze derp)
    Supēsugojira
    Supēsugojira

Post by Supēsugojira Sun Feb 14, 2016 1:47 pm

Supes embraced the boy as he drew the scythe and picked him up. He shook him around and twirled. He didnt listen to anything they said, but then accidentally let go of the boy.
    Voltumna
    Voltumna

Post by Voltumna Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:22 pm

((Its all good Faze))

War Shokku stood up, now exceeding the eight of the child before turning, then seeing the bag on the boys head, "If we are not to touch it then we will not. We welcome to the War Akamu Mr. Banker. Let us leave, we have much planning to do." He had a sadistic smile hidden away as he wore his hood over his head. He turned into a mist of shadows before disappearing into darkness itself, "Supes, it is your job that Mr. Banker gets to the Hidden Blood Temple at once, I have business to attend to, and Navi, keep doing what you are doing,", Shokku exiting the building, the area for that matter.

-Exit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 am