The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

The Purple Phoenix (Open) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
The Purple Phoenix (Open) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

The Purple Phoenix (Open)

Sulley
    Sulley

Female Posts : 90

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sulley
    Species: Space Phoenix
    Alignment : True Neutral

The Purple Phoenix (Open) Empty The Purple Phoenix (Open)

Post by Sulley Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:08 pm

Sulley was flying above the cold and empty mountains on a cloudy night with her glimmering purple wings, she was busy finding the lost dragon hatchling who was the son or daughter of the dragon who she fell in love with, died. The clouds became grey and filled with strong blowing blizzards, Sulley could of stopped and take refuge but she wanted to get out of the blizzard by flying above the clouds. While she was going the stormy snow clouds, a lightning strikes her. Sulley was stunned by the sudden shock, she plummeted to the soft snow, narrowly missing all the sharp rocks. Sulley tried to get up, but she was too tired from all the flying. She laid unconsciously on the ground the thundersnow.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Lewis Hatom
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Neutral Good

The Purple Phoenix (Open) Empty Re: The Purple Phoenix (Open)

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:57 pm

Faze continued his journey the mountains on his way to find a library which may include a book that contains the answer to what happened to Aldien. Then as he was adventuring a huge blizzard started to occur. Since Faze was no longer human he was not cold, but it was very difficult to walk through. Faze was trying hard to walk through it, until he saw lightning bolt hit something in the sky . Faze walked very slowly because of the blizzard toward whatever got hit. When Faze arrived he saw to what looked like a Phoenix to him. Faze then said "Mam are you ok, do you need any help getting up". The Blizzard then started to fade away and all that was around the area was snow. Faze awaited an answer from the creature.
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:58 pm

Zzzzzzzzap

A swirl of snow. A sudden spark of lightning. And a sudden fill of determination. A mysterious figure was wandering through the snow, her eyes glowing curiously, as she stared up with happiness at the swirling snow. She didn't appear cold, in fact, she seemed to be enjoying the snow. Her beautiful, angelic wings beat melodiously.When she noticed the figure falling towards her, she didn't seem in the least bit scared. Rather, she simply smiled. Ooh, new company. A suddenly flash, and she teleported beside the fallen creature, tiliting her head curiously. Oh, well, we couldn't have that. She watched the creature with a curious smirk.

Then, deciding that she was in the right mood, decided to dos omething she wouldn't normally do. Which was make the storm go away. With a flick of her hand, she used her powers to make the storm go away./ She then sat down, wondering if the creature would wake up.
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:50 pm

Sulley woke up, the storm was gone unexpectedly, which was weird because she remembers that she was flying in a storm before she somehow landed up on the snow. she got up and find two people standing in front of her, one of them was a blue crystal armored knight, which was an odd sight, and the other was a lady who seems unusual, like if she was a... Goddess. She didn't expect anyone to be here as well as the sudden disappearance of the storm. She shuddered, "H-hi, what's brings you here?" leaving out the questions of what happened when she was unconscious.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:03 pm

Faze looked at the Phoenix and heard her respond, Faze replied "Oh I am my way to find a place which this Goddess, who I was not expecting to find, told me to go and the place has a book that may hold the explanation to what happened to Aldien after thy beheading, I am Sir Faze of Aldien past ruler of the kingdom. What is your name, Phoenix"? Faze then turned to Liana who was right next to him "and what brings you here, I was not expecting to find thee". Faze awaited a response from both characters.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:44 pm

Liana watched the group converse. Then tilted her head. To any one, her appearance was rather unusual. She appeared to be wearing some kind of kinky maid's outfit, and had long, golden hair, with white streaks in it. She also appeared to have beautiful, large, angelic wings, and a long, draconixc tail, and wolf ears. She blinked a few times at the two, then giggled.

"Well, it's nice to meet you! My name is Liana, goddess of creation. And I was just wandering around. You know, being awesome."  Liana said with a sly giggle, sparkles fluttering around her almost magically.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:58 pm

Faze looked at Liana in a confused look, but got over it and said "Hehe interesting, Why are you wearing thy clothing, there was just a blizzard so its a bit strange for you to be wearing that. So anyway I was actually heading thy library where thy book of thy history of thy place could be". Faze looked at Liana in a happy attitude, but it was impossible to actually see his face because he could not take off his armor.

Last edited by Faze on Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Sulley looked at the two uncomfortably as they introduce themselves. She held her up beak high and introduced herself with "I am Sulley, your new neighbourhood as I came from space!" She tilted her head toward Faze, "You Old Ruler of Knights is not what what I expected to find in such an empty cold place" (And then Sulley was going to say that Faze was skinny for a knight but Faze's description doesn't says he is is skinny though) Sulley blinked again before asking Faze, "You are looking for a book that might solve all your past problems? Seems like what a 'normal' undead knight would do." Then she looked at the Goddess uncomfortably, Sulley doesn't believe in Gods or Goddess but Sulley won't tell Liana yet, "And 'being Awesome' means wearing those kind of clothes?" She squawked questioningly.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Faze looked Sulley and replied "I may be dead, but I am still thy king or knight I once was, So Sulley what brings thy to these mountains, once again being a curious knight". Faze was not scared of Sulley, fo he was always prepared for anything to happen
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:45 am

At the phoenix response, Liana couldn't help but chuckle, "Oh, you silly bird. I'm doing far more to be awesome than just wearing this outfit. Buuut, if it bothers you guys sooo much, I guess I'll take it off." she said, and with a flick of her wrist, she had transformed it into a regular pair of jeans and a tee shirt. She then sat down in the snow, staring at both of them. "So, Faze, have you found out any more information on the Amalgam? What about you, Sulley? What are you doing, flying about in this nasty weather?" even though the weather had turned sunny, Liana was still wondering why a non god would be flying around in that cold storm.
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:44 pm

Sulley was surprised that a person could change clothes within a flick, but hey, she has angel wings. Why would Sulley question a someone who is a Goddess with wings? The 'Awesome Goddess' and 'Old Ruler' have both asked Sulley the same question, she answered, "Why do you want to know about my plans? I'll tell you if I was looking for help." She looked around and she thinks she have spotted a city not far from here. "Well, I don't want to stand around and do nothing, so I might as well leave. It was nice chatting to you both!" Sulley squawked, spreading her shimmering wings into the air, only to find her right wing to be burned from the lightning strike. "Heh, it'll grow back and I can walk..." she chuckled awkwardly.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:54 pm

Faze looked at the Phoenix as she started to walk away, Faze thought that he should be going too so he said "Well, I shall be going, I cannot waste any time. Aldien is Thy kingdom and I shall still take thee responsibility and take care of thy kingdom even if its destroyed or not". Faze began to walk away with his cape flowing in the wind, as he left he looked back to say one more thing "Goodbye Liana and Goodbye Sulley, thy crystal spirit will always be with you". Faze then turned back and continued to walk away and but was expecting one of them to ask him something before he walk away.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Oh, well this was just dashing, wasn't it? Liana thought with a content smile on her face. It appeared like someone didn't want to be here. Rather, more than one person. But then again, who would want to live on Earth? Earth is such a boring planet, with life and stuff. Why not go to Pluto? Or Saturn? Or maybe even Gallifrey! Then Liana remembered Gallifrey blew up.... or something. She couldn't remember the details. The goddess watched the two creatures with slight smirk. Her tail flicked slightly in the snow. When the two started to try and walk away, she decided to intervene. Couldn't have them leaving the party so soon, now could we?

Teleporting in front of Faze, she said in a quick gesture, "Hey, wait a minute! Wouldn't either of you like a wish? You could wish for anything you want, at a simple price." Said Liana with a smirk.
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:25 pm

Faze looked at Liana and sighed as he replied "Ahh there's nothing I can wish for, I want to solve everything by thyself, if I was to turn back to a human I would have to start worrying about food and sleep again and I would lose thy abilities. And I think I deserve to be stuck in this armor forever". Faze started to look down in shame "I failed to protect my kingdom, I deserve this, now if you excuse me I'm going to continue my journey now". Faze walked around Liana and continued to walk away.
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:38 am

"Thanks, but I don't need any wishes to make my life better." Sulley squawked, not really interested in anything from the goddess... But Sulley is really trying to be respectful to Liana by not saying what she thinks of her... Then she looked over to Faze, "However, I would love an adventure!" Her goal isn't really important  as it was time consuming to do and she was feeling lonely before she reached the mountains.
    "Old ruler, could I come with you on whatever quest you are on?" Sulley was in a happy mood today and it may not last for long...

(Some lazy post because I'm tired yet it's 9:35pm Razz)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:31 am

"Aww, really? You sure? You know you could wish for anything! I could even make that wing of yours better in a snap!" Liana would say in an attempt to persuade them. Why was it that all the creatures she had come across were so reluctant to give her their soul? It wasn't as crazy or evil as they certainly made it out to be. Then again, she hadn't actually nrought up the price of a wish. Flipping in the air, Liana would glance over at the two. She was currently hovering in the air, about three feet off the ground. She frowned some when Sulley showed more interest in Faze than her.

Teleporting once again in front of Faze, she stopped floating, standing in front of the both of them. "You know, if you want some adventure. Sulley, I could give you some." Liana said with a smirk. "I know the locations of a variety of magical artifacts. And I cluld help you find them!"
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:18 am

Faze looked at Liana, and started to get annoyed but still said calmly "No Liana, Sulley can come with thee. Thy haven't had someone come on an adventure with me in a long time, so Sulley , yes you may come with thy, It is always good to have a companion by thy side. Now if you excuse thy, Liana I must be going I have a lot of work to do". Faze walked around her again and this time expected Sulley to follow.
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Wed Jan 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Sulley ran to Liana and squawked "Maybe another time..." She thought of a magical mirror who could give out wishes, that would be a cool thing to have but Sulley don't really need a wishing mirror now... She looked to Faze who was walking away, she squawked loudly "Hey! Wait for me!" She dashed after him. Leaving the goddess behind, Sulley wondered if Liana was not happy because Sulley wasn't showing enough interests in her as well as the secret Sulley have not told to anyone yet, and Liana might retaliatie or something...

(eyy short post)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:37 pm

[I'ma let Faze and Sulley continue this topic without me. Just say that Liana acted offended and then disappeared into a plume of smoke]
    Lewis
    Lewis

Character sheet

Post by Lewis Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:38 pm

(ok but I think this topics over, I think. idk its up to sulley)
    Sulley
    Sulley

Character sheet

Post by Sulley Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:42 pm

((Why do I have short topics? >.> Well, I have no more ideas to create another topic anyway...))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:12 am