The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members)

Rain
    Rain

Male Posts : 54

Character sheet
    Character Name: Rain
    Species: Humanoid
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members) - Page 2 Empty Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members)

Post by Rain Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

(This roleplay will be one of Theta's Outcasts' first and official R.P's. For those in the group, it is preferred that you reply and post to this topic. A posting order will also be implemented later on.)

It was a perfectly fine day to die. For enemies to die. There was no way he'd  hit the bucket any time soon. Seiris had plans, plans for a greater future. And plans that would take place tonight. He and his Theta soldiers would infiltrate The Beyond Military Base. Despite Theta holding such few members, he would take the ones fit enough to face an entire military and bring home loot.

They had hardly any money to buy furnishings, stock up on ammo/weapons or create labs, let alone rooms to rest. Food and water was hard to obtain as it was, some soldiers hadnt even taken showers in months! They needed medical attention the most though. Lots of the remaining soldiers from the previous Theta were all dying on the inside and Seiris couldnt do jacksh*t about it. All they had was one third of an abandoned motel building. That was practically it. Sei was quite grateful for the two members that could do anything to help out though. He usually counted on them to bring back scraps of whatever it was to aid the rest of them. He would have helped scavenge or steal items, but he was stuck back at Theta's "camp" to protect the suffering soldiers from attacks by the too, hungry wildlife. And the fact that they were all miles upon miles, way too far, from anything substantial was ridiculous. Sometimes he wondered what those hundred men were thinking, coming all the way out here...If Seiris hadnt been exploring The Beyond, Theta's Outcasts may have never been revived in the first place...

Anyway, that was a whole other story. Now, in this story, a few of his fine soldiers and himself were each on a mission to get back at The Beyond Militia. Those scoundrels had more than enough for their own men, and to hold onto Theta's future, Seiris would annihilate hundreds just to lead perhaps one of the strongest factions to come.

Rythian

Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members)

Post by Rythian Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:16 am

Rythian squinted behind the rays of morning light, contrast to the dim, gloomy atmosphere within their base.. Or what was left of it. When Rain began addressing someone behind him, he turned around to face the newcomer. He relaxed as his vision adapted to the light and the features of Soldier Vega's face became visible. He nodded slightly in subtle acknowledgement. He wanted to project as much courtesy as possible to hopefully make himself look better and earn more respect. If these two weren't going to, he might as well takes advantage of it and play obedient dog for a while. Ryth turned his attention back to Rain and awaited instructions. When they came Ryth once again simply nodded and began walking forward, the lantern in hand. His other hand was drawn toward his belt, brushing against the grip of his pistol. He needed to be ready for anything that came their way and he assumed that a gun would be more efficient than a sword or knife at the moment. Especially with the very open and exposed environment around them.
    Rain
    Rain

Character sheet

Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemy Base (Private: T.O. Members)

Post by Rain Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:38 pm

Many, many moments had passed, with the sun now covered behind thick clouds. The land seemed grey, despite the dry, sandy look of it, and no creatures were in sight. Things couldnt have gotten any smoother. Only the fact that they still had a while to go. Along their journey, the terrain gradually shifted to more of a rocky, mountainous state, while some areas were with hills made of sand and stone, and dead shrubbery also came into view. They were entering that one part of Cormere, a dangerous path, but it was quicker to the Military base. Vega and Hunter would have an easy time getting over, but not for Ry and himself. Well, unless those two wouldnt mind carrying either of them...
    Rain stopped in his wake as the land began to increase in its ruggedness. He kept his gaze facing ahead, and gave a silent sigh. So, we have two choices here. Rain spun around, resting his eyes on his men and Vega. First, Hunter, Vega, you two go on ahead and we'll meet you on the other side of this range. Or secondly, if you two dont mind taking Rythian and myself up in the sky for a little ride. He gave them options as he felt the need to show some respect towards his soldiers. But he didnt care what the outcome was, either way, they'd get over as fast as possible. What's it going to be?
    Vega Jane
    Vega Jane

Female Posts : 9

Character sheet
    Character Name: Vega Jane
    Species: Wugmort
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Vega Jane Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:41 pm

I thought the options through quickly in my head. Finally I made up my mind. "I woudn't mind carrying one of you..."
    Rain
    Rain

Character sheet

Post by Rain Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:55 pm

Rain acknowledged Vega's response and just remembered, Hunter was recently injured. He glanced over to him, looking him up and down. Idiot. Rain was an idiot. How could he forget that? Hunter was still in no shape to carry either of them. Though, remembering that helped him come up with an idea. He turned to Rythian, I hope you'll be alright with Vega carrying you. Then mentioning to the whole group, You three will cross...more like fly over Shattered Heights and I'll be sure to catch up to you all on the other side. It would be best this way. Now I hope no one has complaints.

(Lets just continue on with this...)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:57 am