The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Shadowy Plight [Mission RP] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Shadowy Plight [Mission RP] OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Shadowy Plight [Mission RP]

Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Shadowy Plight [Mission RP] Empty Shadowy Plight [Mission RP]

Post by Isabelle Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:49 pm

(dunno how this stuff works im making a new topic if thats not what you do then welp)

Dawn paced their meeting area, arms kept behind her, hands linked. Clasped in one of her fists was a torn piece of poster, reguarding their mission and all details needed. She knew her team consisted of three members, two not counting herself, one of them which she hadn't ever heard of before. The other was Sly, a useful team member, albeit not combat oriented. She made sure her breathing was level, slow and steady. Her belt had recently been restocked with looted ammo, and even a few communication devices from a lucking finding in the HQ. She hadn't though about who they'd belonged to in the first place, though she doubted they would miss them, nor make a big fuss either.
    The clearing she was in was a secluded part of the forest, a place she often visited to calm down, or when home base became too rowdy, which was too often for her liking.
    Reddening leaves drifted to the ground with the sway of the branches, autumn clearly in full swing. It was kind of ironic, how in a world filled eith war, fighting and bloodshed, there was a place where not even the gods could disturb. How the serene atmosphere was a clear juxtoposition of the outside world, cruel and merciless.
    She realised how walking and fretting about her first team mission was not the greatest thing to to, so she took a deep breath and hopped up onto a rock in the center of the field, legs swinging ever so slightly. She stared up at the sky, a mixture of pinks, yellows and oranges, with white streaks resembling clouds. It was a beautiful sight, but she was snapped out of her thoughts with a rustle of bushes as she saw a familiar figure approach.
    "Sly! Nice to see you again."

Last edited by Dawn on Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Shadowy Plight [Mission RP] Empty Re: Shadowy Plight [Mission RP]

Post by sLy Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:08 pm

The morning greeted with the fall.

This time, yet another forest, though nothing he could have known. The trees were almost aligned with one another, their leaves not the common green, but the hot ambers of red and gold that would remind him the Summer long past. A hand out, to cradle a fallen leaf, and it surprised him with how soft it was, so full with life, but unwanted from the tree. It was not alone. In such a forest, without a bird to disturb the peace, the leaves rained from what looked like an endless supply. Scattered below they were, giving more vibrance to the plain green of grass in their dying breaths.

The trees continued to rustle in the quiet breeze, the grass and leaves quietly giving way below his feet and Enigma’s hooves. His fawn seemed to enjoy the sight for a moment, something Sly never expected a deer could do. Thinking about her reminded him of the leaves. Unwanted, but found. Well, almost unwanted.

The sun among the orange and scarlet skies perfectly matched the scene, as it welcomed him with warmth to the new day. A shame for anyone to have missed this. Lucky for himself and his team on a mission.

He quickly found Dawn as he passed by one of the red-leaved bushes, and she greeted him. Sly gave her a formal bow—a butler’s bow—before looking around the meeting spot. It was just the two. Their third companion, Sly was quite familiar with. Their targets were no different. Sly met them all a few days ago, when Liana fought with the raptor and Yuuki. Apparently Liana seemed to have escaped their grasp. And now, Yuuki had authorised both Sly and Dawn to capture Liana, along with the raptor that she seemed to be in good touch, upon seeing her poster.

So now it was just them three. No Yuuki, the leader. No Ariko, the destructive monkey. Sly was rather worried about the huge drop in their combined strengths against Liana. Then again, he never saw Dawn in combat before. It felt like it had been a long time since they met. Good morning Dawn. I see you are up and early, He said, then noticed signs of tension and nervousness on her expression. Don’t worry. I saw some of what she could do first hand. We will brief a bit when the Third gets here.
    Troy
    Troy

Male Posts : 286

Character sheet
    Character Name: Troy Neumann.
    Species: Shapeshifter.

Post by Troy Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:21 pm

Pyroramon would be walking around the area, a map within his claws, confused as all hell.
    "Ok, if I make a turn here, I should be... at the meeting area? That shouldn't be right there is nothing around here. Did I get the right directions, did these dingus' just pull a fast one of me to pull some form of prank? I'LL BURN THEM! ARRRRRRRGH!" shouted the easily angered raptor Digimon, burning the map with is very flames before he would... actually see the meeting ground standing 5 meters in front of his face, not the most observant and smart raptor isn't he?
    "Oh, would you look at that, I found it. Knew it was there all along."
    "Syntheotoceramon doesn't believe that, you just said that so you can look smart." said Syntheotoceramon, still waiting to control the body.
    "Oh pipe down Ice Deer, nobody can hear or see you anyway." said Pyroramon said, looking like a crazy person.
    He would walk to the his other mission teammate, his arms crossed against his chest, ash seemingly appear from under his feet, leaving a trail of ash foot prints. "So your my teammates eh? I know you, I seen you last time, not too sure about red here, though strangely enough she looks familiar... are you related to that Ruby chick or something? You look like a blue eyed assassin version of her." said the Fire Raptor Digimon, slightly rudely considering he doesn't know this person, as well as kind of judging her on her appearance since he just blurted out that she looked like another person.
    Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the forest, Liana was pacing, her tail tucked underneath her legs, her eyes averted from her companion, who had managed to convince her to flee from her previous battle before she got herself killed. After all, just because she could bend fire didn't mean that it still didn't hurt. So Ben had taken it upon himself to rescue the stubborn 'princess'. Honestly, it was such a pain keeping her out of trouble, he had considered just ditching her. But now that would be rude. Plus, he was sort of morally bound to her. Well, as morally bound as an immoral demon poltergeist could be.

"That was rude, you know," said Liana, finally finishing her pacing, sitting down on the log next to him, an agitated expression on her face. She didn't like being told what to do, and by Ben nonetheless. It made her feel like a child. But, unfortunately, the only times Ben ever stepped in was when it was something Liana was doing that he found wrong, and usually he stepped in for all the right reasons, which she hated to admit.

The poltergeist glitched a moment. Liana was a goddess, but her powers were limited in her amnesiac state. No one on the multiverse knew about her, other than the impression she had made recently, which, mind you, wasn't a very good one, either. After all, she had already killed, like, fifteen people. And there was no questioning that she would probably do it again. It just got agitating after a while. It was odd, because before Ben had met Liana, he had been the mass murderer. Now he was the one talking sense into her.

"Liana, what is this?" the poltergeist asked, holding up a piece of slightly burned paper. On it was a picture of Liana in her demon form, accomponied with a price of 50k if caught. Other miner details were also mentioned, but nothing too important. The fox girl blinked, tilting her head. She didn't seem entirely worried about the paper, like she probably should be. Rather, she was completely nonchalant about that.

Folding her arms, she said simply, as if it was the most common knowledge in the world, "Oh, that? That's just a wanted poster. Pretty cool, right? I'm trying to get it up to 100k. Maybe if I kill enough people....."

"That's not a good thing, Liana!" snapped Ben, his body abruptly transforming into a more demonic appearance, before he quickly calmed himself, "why on earth would you want to get yourself noticed? This will only bring attention to us! I thought we were going to try a fresh start! Maybe settle down in a house somewhere safe. You promised me that house, Liana."

Flailing her arms in the air, Liana walked over to Ben, laying in his lap, staring up at him with an exasperated expression, "Blargh! I know, I know, alright? Calm your buns! I just don't want to settle down! I want to fight! It's in my blood, and it's in yours, too," said Liana with a quiet expression, gently poking Ben on the nose as she stared up at him. He sighed. Once Liana's mind was made up, there wasn't much he could do about it.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:03 pm

Dawn hopped down from the rock, scowling slightly. "It's mercenary..." she spoke through gritted teeth, taking an instant disliking to her third teammate. "And who is this 'Ruby'?" The name hit close to home, and Dawn knew that the mission was probably going to go horribly, with all that's happened. She shook her head, snarling, before muttering, "It doesn't matter now. We must prepare for the dangers ahead of us.
    She paused for a moment, before deciding to continue. "I've gathered us three today as a team, willing to dispose of a demon terrorising the nearby innocent villagers. Sounds a lot like me... she thought. "As you may have guessed, this job with be hard and dangerous. I trust that you all will follow my command, despite any circumstances. If I order you to leave me for dead, then you do. Failure to do that may even result in your own death. Is this clear?"
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Pyroramon would nod to Dawn's speech, all up until she said 'If I order you to leave me for dead, then you do.' making him widen his eyes from under his visor in disbelieve. Would we really do such a thing? Would she really want something like that? Questions for later. "Ok, I get the gist of it, kill the demon, get our pay, but do really have to do such a thing so drastic like leaving you behind? I mean sure we might be able to have the demon right in our hands, but... never mind, the mission comes first. So, where do you believe this girl is exactly? Gonna give her a piece of my mind when I find her.".
    "She's not a cool dudette man, she be messing with our crib." said Thylacimon.
    "She's a menace to society!" said Ramphomon.
    "Shezzzz not very nicezzzz." said Epiromon.
    "She fight with no honor!" said Nothorychumon.
    "Yaar, she be worse than scurvy!" said Pristimon.
    "Syntheotoceramon does not like demon girl." said Syntheotoceramon (obviously).
    "With Holy fire, and divine wrath, I will try to slay this demon with all my might." said Akaruidramon.
    "She's a poopy head!" said Microramon.
    "You guys are right, this girl needs to be stopped!" said therzimon.

"Will you guys shut up in there? We all know that we all hate her, you don't have to yell it out you know!" Pyroramon snapped at his fellow digimon, hitting his head to make them stop, which maked him look like a crazy person.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:12 am

And so they meet again. Though it was but a glimpse.

Sly wasn’t able to give his formal bow to the raptor when he turned his attention to Dawn and compared her with the one named ‘Ruby’. Sly heard that name from Yuuki, a ‘Little Red Riding Hood’ carrying a large scythe with an in-built sniper. So far there was quite a talk about Ruby, though Sly feared he could never meet her.

The trees ceased their dance, and the leaves no longer fell upon his shoulders. As if they were an audience to listen before Dawn’s speech. That was something Yuuki told Sly as well. Although she knew Sly most of the time since he was practically always beside her, Yuuki chose Dawn to lead this small group. As to why Yuuki didn’t come here herself, Sly could only assume she had matters more important than hunting a bounty. Nonetheless, Dawn was Sly’s team mate, and he would stand beside her as such.

Sly stiffened when Dawn said to abandon her if she commanded it. He would stand forward and object, if the raptor hadn’t done so already. Sly huffed a sigh, then looked down to Enigma, who brushed her snout at his leg. It was definitely a challenge. He was so used to Yuuki’s confidence and positive outlook upon an array of matters, that Dawn’s approach threw him off balance. No. Even if she demanded him, Sly would never abandon a teammate. Better to let Liana flee than to sacrifice one for one.

We are a family, Sly said, crossing his arms. Even though you are our leader, I am well above abandoning my team for the sake of my own skin. Sly gritted his teeth in the end, looking away to a nearby rock to his left. What was he even saying? He couldn’t even bring One back.

That was a completely different matter. Now was about the mission. But how could they determine where Liana and her accomplice is?

Sly just smirked at the question and began his concentration. His pocketwatch spewed numerous streams of gears that fluttered and spun all around Sly. They then merged together in ten groups, folding and sliding upon one another like some large ball. Soon they took shape, forming the beak, body and wings. Sparrows. When finished, their tails fluttered and their red eyes glowed, before looking up at Sly and flapping their mechanical wings.

Search, he commanded. The ten sparrows chirped in response. They gained height, spinning above and around Sly, before soaring in all directions, disappearing behind the trees. If any of the sparrows find Liana, they would return to Sly and guide him to where they were.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:17 am

Dawn glared at them both, her stare dark and commanding, one who you would not want to cross the owner of. There was something in the glare which was unreadable,. The only thing she said next was, "If I order you to leave me for dead, then you will," in a quiet voice. The gladiator blinked, and without waiting for an answer went on to explain the mission fully. Before she did, however, she watched her teammate construct ten small, agile birds using his pocket watch, and couldn't help but admire his handywork. "Nice thinking," Dawn murmured quietlyh, as she was not one to hand out praise.
    "As you've heard, there is a demon terrorising the innocence near this area, and she does not work alone. Liana and her partner Ben have been murdering and harassing people in and around this town. Though Ben has not been involved so much as Liana, it is still clear thst he is her acomplish and they must be stopped.
    Liana's appearance is interesting, a mash up of a typical demon and a fox. Her claws and fangs are sharp, and she has strong, demonic wings. She also has a fox tail, which we may be able to use to our advantage. She has the ability breath fire and can create tentacles from out of her back.
    Ben is her partner in crime, a mysterious young elf boy. He is able to yield fire like his superior, as well as lightning.
    This job will pay up to 50,000 (currency), if we play our cards right and if you follow orders.
    Before you ask, yes I am a qualified leader, and have lead many to victory over the years."
    Yeah, and helping Oak Hollow become more corrupt and powerful in the process.
    she thought to herself.
    "Any questions?

(Guys, should we have a posting order for this topic? Say me, Turkizon or whatshisface, Sly then Liana? We will have to eventually as we start the combat, although its just a thought.)
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:09 pm

Pyroramon would watch the ten, mechanical birds fly off, searching for their target before listening to Dawn again, she was telling up what she was capable of, which he already knew far too well. "That bitch controlled my fire, got me shot in the arm, and then made me get scolded by my friends for going berserk." the Fire Raptor Digimon said under his breath, his head fire feathers slightly getting more wild before he would snap out of it, shaking his head.
    "I'm gonna scout if you don't mind, you know, have somebody fast and agile to run around the area, maybe help the search go faster? I could also get Microramon to help us, he is very good at staying hidden as well as cover ground faster than the birds, he is naturally a skilled spy.

"Oh yes, I have been waiting to do something like this, can I do this Pyroramon, pweeease?" said the tiny bird Digimon, hopping around in what appears to be a room of whiteness and nothingness, the only things there being the other Digimon inhabiting Therzimon's body.

"Pyroramon, you should let me have a got at her when things get a bit too hectic, my holy flame can and will cause a lot of damage on this foul demon from hell." Akaruidramon said in a almost knight like voice, beating his wings before shooting white flames from his nostrils, eager to take control of the body so he can end this demon.

"Akaruidramon, you will get your turn on whaling tis demon, and Microramon, we will see what we can do, we need the a-ok from the leader before we make a move like that." said Pyroramon, patting his own head to pat Microramon's head.

Last edited by Therzimon on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:59 pm

(U derps skipped mah turn ;3; Also, Ben's name was never mentioned, so you guys dunno who he is)

Liana continued to agitate Ben, flailing her arms around in his face, and being a general annoyance, acting like a rambunctious twelve year old girl, or something. Reminded him a lot of what Mabel would do, back when she was still around. Back when he still had to deal with all those other boys and girls Liana would flirt with. Good thing he had been dead for the majority of that time. Well, dead-er. Dragel had held onto his soul back then, so he had been kind of useless. But still, it was practically the same thing as being dead.

All those memories made Ben frown. Liana had practically made this world, and yet she had lost her memories in the process. Her godly power, that amazing strength he had felt in the final moments of the battle. Her powers had been outrageous. And yet those strengths had been sealed away. But lucky for Liana, Ben had an eternity to wait alongside her. Unless she went and got herself killed. Then he'd be screwed.

While the she fox was busy entertaining herself, quickly losing interest in Ben, the poltergeists stared wistfully up at the sky, sighing. He laid down on his back, uninterested in whatever Liana was doing. He knew they would have to start moving, otherwise people would eventually find them, but where, exactly, could they hide? It was kind of hard to hide a fox girl. Sure, Liana could stay in her angelic form forever, but that was kind of stupid. No, the best way to handle this was to simply pay for the murders. Though it would be difficult.

Meanwhile, while Ben was contemplating stuff, Liana was wandering over to a tent they had set up, and was currently in the process of rummaging through the supplies, which there were few of. She picked up her ebony sword, which she had thrown in their, and rolled back outside, jumping to her feet. Ben glanced over at her with mild curiosity, as she started swinging the sword around, making hardly noticeable grunting noises with each thrust. Lifting the blade above her head, she swung it at a tree, digging the polished tip into the bark with a quick thrust.

Pulling it free, Liana walked over to Ben, sitting down next to him. He stared up at her absently. She placed her elbows on her knees, staring quietly, and thoughtfully, at the trees.

Ben looked back up at the sky, placing his hands behind his head. It was hard for demons to find peace in the world, but the duo had done a pretty damn well job. Well, aside from the murdering the two of them did. All this free time really brought back some memories. But he was abruptly cut short of his thoughts when a small, mechanical bird landed in a tree. Ben stared at it for a while, watching it with his piercing red eyes. Right before the small bird took off, Ben shot forward, entering an ethernal form, and entering the bird. However, something, like a magic barrier, stopped him. In immediate response, Ben destroyed the bird before it had a chance to take off again.

Liana blinked, looking extremely confused. "Liana, I don't trust this forest. I have a really bad feeling about staying here," said Ben. He possessed the ability to enter any mechanical creature and scan its data. He was, after all, a poltergeist of a video game. His mind was practically the internet. Thought that wasn't neccessarily a good thing. But the bird had prevented him somehow, even if it was mechanical. Which worried him. It wasn't exactly natural to just see robotic birds flying around.

"PFFFT. Look at you, always being so cautious," laughed Liana. Ben growled. This was serious. Liana was simply incapable of sensing danger when it lurked upon them. She wasn't as aware as he was. he wasn't about to let any cautionary device slip past his line of site, especially if it were mechanical. He had been lucky, though, considering the bird blended in pretty well, to spot it at all. Chances were Ben would have difficulty getting Liana to go anywhere, anyway. They were only about five miles from Yuuki, Sly, and Pyroramon. Not that they knew this, though. Ben had only been able to find out that someone was watching them.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:52 am

A sudden gust of wind seemed to have zipped past his ear, one that brought with it a high pitched scream. Then nothing. Sly looked around, but no one else sensed something strange, like a ghost screaming to his ears. He looked up into the sky, the bright blue now awaken and ready to take over what was rightfully theirs.

With just a mere thought of return, all the sparrows returned to him. One, two, three...nine? Just as he thought, one of the sparrows were destroyed, proven when pieces of the fallen had fluttered in the wind, like a gentle stream of silver, back to Sly's watch. Sly nodded to the rest of the sparrows, obviously unsettled with the loss, and they disintegrated back into their individual components.

They're here alright, Sly said, turning towards where the fallen sparrow had flown towards. He hadnt sent them a long time ago, so they must be close. That won't be necessary, Sly said to the Raptor when he thought about scouting on his own. Good thing the sparrows returned in time before Sly missed his intent. They're that way.

Enigma brushed her nose over Sly's hand, sniffing for food. Sly looked down and smiled at the fawn, before stroking the back of her pointed ears. His smile dropped to a stern face as he looked up to Dawn and the Raptor.

Sly began his walk down that direction. No questions here. And yes, I agree we must play our cards right. Liana probably knows what the Raptor can do, but she doesn't know it's me who shot her in the leg from the dark. And she doesn't know your strengths, Sly gestured to Dawn. But with this kind of forest, I highly doubt I can do the same thing again. I will provide range support whenever I can and jump in when needed. What about you two? He hoped for their answers before they find the two.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:22 am

(Bump, Dawn it's your turn Razz)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:55 pm

(Dawn is being kicked from this mission until further notice due to member complaint. Please contact me if you desire to rejoin. Therzimon, it is your turn to reply.)
    Troy
    Troy

Character sheet

Post by Troy Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Pyroramon would begin to speak. "I will provide melee and short range attack, maybe not so much with short range attacks since she can control my fire, but these claws will slice her into ribbons. If I can get close enough, it's light's out for her, so maybe keep her distracted so I can. If it fails, Akaruidramon will take over, he is indeed the strongest out of us, and has the most chance of ending her, the catch is that he has a time limit, the longest he can stay is exactly 3 minutes, so he is going to be our fail safe if need be, got it?" said the Fire Raptor Digimon, now getting into combat position, his teeth and claws bared, his flame feathers becoming more wild. He has waited for this moment since forever, it's pay back time for this demon who made a fool out of him!

>Short post because I can Shadowy Plight [Mission RP] 4099411713<
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Character sheet

Post by Isabelle Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:09 am

(can i submit a complaint)
    (fuck all of you)

Edit:

So, Liana kicked me off the topic. Wouldn't it be easier to say "I am kicking you off this topic for being a bitch with commitment issues" rather to flat out lie and make me thing either Sly or Therzimon or how ever the fuck you say it voted me off? I'm sorry I'm busy with homework, and crying my life away not being able to move paralysed in fear because my dad is barking downstairs? And last night, I couldnt cuz i was dragged off to a party. I would have today, but that time slot was replaced by me slicing the skin off my wrist due to unforeseen saltiness. Thanks, cya, im fucking leaving. This site has done nothing but make me feel worse about myself. Maybe I'll roleplay with Solstice every once in a while. I would tell you where she is, but you don't fucking deserve to talk to someone as nice as them. Im fucking out. Bye.

Last edited by Dawn on Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : insert large string of swearwords here)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:31 am

Liana was rolling around, looking rather absent-minded as she did so. Meanwhile, Ben had a frown on his face. You know, you could never really tell with these things. It could have just been a regular bird that wasn't a spy. After all, Ben had seen some pretty strange things in the forest.

With a loud howl, Liana tackled Ben, pinning him. He snapped, his body glitching a moment with anger, "L̮͉̉̋͊̑i̹̬̰͓͓̤̖a̟̹̫͇̯̰̺ͦ͌̎n̻̰̱͍̩̰̟̓͆̌̊̂a̹͐ͭ̇̍̄͐!̱̺̯̰͉̖̑̇̇͑ ͙̹̤̫̮̫̥ͥ̆ͦ͒́ͮTͩ̉̅ͬ̏͊̚h̩̍̊͛ͫ̍͗͊ͅi̼̜͔̩̳̠͍̾̾̅̃s̩ͭͪ̇ͣͣ̈ͅ ͈͂̎̓̐̐̌ͅǐ̼̜̱͑͋s̟ͪ̃̀͆ͬͤ ͥ̈͂ͪ̈́š͉̝͙̪͔͆̽̈ͅeͪ̊ͣͨͥͪ̿r̲̹̗̒ͩi͎̼͉̺ͣͯ̾o̝̤͔̺͉͚͉ͧ̐͐̈́ͤ̒̔u͚̓ͥ̓͌̾s̖̙̪͂ͬ̂̑!̺ͧͭ̊ͫ ̪̳̞̓ͅͅS̖̱̽t̰̪o̗͌ͪ̎͂pͮ̚ ̼̮̳͚̼̝̅̓ͤͤ̑ͧ̆tͩ̀r͍͕̜̩ͅe̳͈̱͒ͣ̐̿ͬͧá̤̗̖̗͍̝̩̍̄ͥͤtͭ͗̅̋i͖̺̙͐̉n͙̜ͦ͑͂̌ͨ̿ͅg̬͖̪͓̀ͥ̿ ̣̟̬̟̤͔̳ͫͨ̂ḭ͍̹̻̤̙̈́̌̎ͯͬ̒̽t̜̲̯̹̔͒̑ ̬͖̼̞̣l̲̙ȋ̩̩̤͉̰̫̳̽ͧͬ̎ͦͤk͙̲͓̗̻̹̎ͯ͆ͮͣ̎e̠̫ͮͯ̔͂̔̚ ̺̼̬̮͎̋̎͂ͧ̌͋a̅ͤͭ̊̑ ̠͗̎͂͛̊̈j͚͇̥̲̪̥̯o̞͕͓̫̮̟̰͗͐ͩk̝̟̘̻ͪ̾̽͗e̫͚̼͈̘͛̒͒!̖ͯͦ͆ͩ͊ͬͨ
    "
    the poltergeist would say aggressively. At the sudden demonic sound in his voice, Liana would hold her hands up, backing off, while allowing Ben to pack. Though, because she didn't believe they were in any danger, she would just kind of sit back and watch, rather than interfering. All of her stuff was packed already, anyway.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:36 pm

Sly nodded to the raptor. Close and long range may be all they needed to take down Liana, though they shouldn't go so far as to kill . Sly had his eyes set on the higher price. After all, he acquired himself a huge bounty before coming to DS, and that took a heavy hit on his share of the reward. Only 10,000 for dead...Sly doubted he would have enough contribution for his position in DS with that miniscule amount.

Sly turned back to the direction he predicted Liana was in, continuing his walk. Every step his heart seemed to soar higher. It was now just the two of them, against Liana and an unknown adversary. It could be easier for them to divide themselves one against one, but Sly figured they would work together to bring them down to their knees. One by one.

The raptor looked like a heavy hitter and could take on more hits and magic against him, but Sly was still a mere human. One fireball from Liana could mean the end of him, so it was logical for him to stay back. Out if sight if he could.

No sooner did Sly saw a tent hidden in the distance between the trees. There were two voices. One was Liana. The other...a male but...his voice was very distorted. The very second it entered his ears made him freeze, and he beckoned the raptor to stop as well. Sly analysed the field, just as he was taught.

It was a small clearing, a tent no further from Liana than 1metre. Sly counted he was roughly 20metres from them, and he knelt under the bush. If he wanted to remain hidden, he had to be this far. It was daylight and the canopies could no longer provide him the cover he needed. Worse, he could hardly snipe if there were even more trees and bushes blocking him.

But it didn't mean he was out of ideas.

I will start setting up my attack. Distract them if you can. I will help whenever I can. Sly said to the raptor as he opened his palm. His watch responded and formed a large silver marble. Sly tossed them, left and right, around 10metres from Liana but their small sizes should be able to conceal them. They would then begin to unfold, forming a thick tripod, and a little barrel at the head, white in colour and brimming with white light, ready to shoot a series of white daggers at them. Sly then used the remainder of his pieces to create two large mechanical wolves, both with silver eyes, and he commanded them to assist the Raptor.

These wolves were very agile and could dodge a few fireballs from Liana, but he wasnt sure what the second could do just yet. Should the raptor charge in, the wolves would follow by his side, and would even sacrifice themselves to protect the raptor from lethal attacks he failed to dodge in time.

--

Health: 100%
    True pieces: 0%
    False pieces: 0%
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:31 am

As Liana would continue to agitate Ben as he tried to convince her they needed to keep going, he would suddenly snap at Liana, causing her to whimper and lay down on the ground, curling up. She was like this sometimes, and despite his hate for when she did this, there wasn't exactly a whole lot the poltergeist could do about it. With a distorted sigh, he would mentally facepalm. Liana was so impossible some times when it came to the better thing to do. Then again, it was in her blood. She was a goddess, a ying and yang in her own efforts. Free from the restrains of the physical world, she just didn't know that yet.

There was suddenly a loud ruffle in the bushes, as two mechanical wolves would appear. Ben immediately got on guard, cautious. He had no idea if these things were friend or foe. He studied them for a moment. They were only slightly larger than your average Timber Wolf, and about the same size as a Dire wolf. They looks deadly, but because of their mechanical origin, Ben was sure he would be able to quickly disable them, should they impose a threat.

Meanwhile, the minute Liana lay eyes on the intimidating dogs, her eyes would immediately light up, and before Ben had a chance to grab her, the fox girl would let out a loud squeal of excitement. "Awww! They're so cute! I want one, Ben!" she would say with an audible giggle, her body beginning to glow white. Her aura shifted, as well, taking on a less sinister, ignorant, and carefree child demeanor, and instead emitting a more knowledgeable personality, wise and caring.

"Liana those aren't toys. They could very well kill you-" Ben would begin to say, but Liana would quickly shush him by placing a finger to his lips, staring him in the eyes, and saying in an authoritative, and rather serious, voice, "Ben, there is no such thing as an evil puppy. Now excuse me while I go to claim my prize," she would say, winking with a chuckle.

Then, she turned her attention back to the wolves, humming. The white aura around her began to be visibly clear, as it appeared almost like a light. She didn't seem at all afraid of the giant, strange metal dogs. Though any normal person would probably at least be a little worried, or at least shocked. Then again, Liana appeared to be anything but normal.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:07 pm

Sly guided the pair of wolves forward and observed from where he was. Actually he was hoping either one of them to respond by attacking thise wolves. Instead, all he heard was how Liana compared them to puppies. Then again, she was emitting some sort of an aura about her.

Sly looked at the sentries he had made and realises that they were all armed, ready and on standby. Though since he had no more pieces of the watch left on himself, he could only watch and use the wolves. Why not take advantage of her while the wolves distracted her.

Sly made the wolves separate, veering left and right around the two adversaries. At the same time, Sly loaded his pistol, aimed carefully, and fired a shot at Liana's left thigh. Just as the pistol snapped, Sly retreated and relocated, running towards one of his sentries. In the same time, the wolves would lunge at Liana, trying to maw at the rest of her limbs while the bullet caught her attention
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:19 pm

(Short post is short because reasons Razz)

As Liana would try to pet the strange metal dog, the two would suddenly veer off, causing the she demon to fall on her chest. Ben would let out a sigh, glitching somewhat in annoyance. Honestly, he couldn't leave her alone. The poltergeist began to approach Liana, but his ears ringed as a gunshot fired. This caused Liana to let out a hiss of pain, holding her leg. Suddenly, her aura immediately changed from a soothing white, to a dark purple. The purple aura was much stronger, however, and seemed much more present.

Ben would growl, looking around for the target. Liana would then get up, the light engulfing her body in a brilliant fashion. She would then appear in a more demonic body, her eyes glowing. Suddenly, two large, black tentacles formed from her back, knocking the two wolves away.

----
    Health: 90%
    Demon Form Activated
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:52 am

Sly cast a magic circle near the sentry. A small flash containing a very bright white substance bobbed out and Sly caught it in his hand before slamming it against the sentry. The fragile vial broke into pieces that flew every, but the contents had spilled over the structure. He didn’t really want to slam the flask like that, but he really needed some false pieces.

The whole sentry turned white and Sly loaded another bullet in his pistol. As he did so, blobs of white light began to appear around and near the sentry, illuminating the forest a bit before they condensed to form miniature knives with elegant knife handle designs, like those found in a rapier. Sly focused and aimed the sentry towards the second adversary, a man with blonde hair. He didn’t want to kill him either. The poster would offer a bigger reward if he was captured alive on top of Liana. So he directed the knives to go for his limbs.

Just as Sly gave the ‘command’ and the knives were fired, he continued running around the campsite, watching Liana. She was on the ground, emitting a purple aura this time and tentacles had sprouted. It seemed she had been agitated already. The wolves were forgotten for a moment at least, and they took bites on Liana’s arm and remaining leg. Sly hoped the sentry would provide enough of a distraction for them to look in the wrong direction.

Until Sly was directly west of them, he aimed his gun at Liana’s shoulder. He used the false pieces he gained to form a dial, which would accelerate the bullet and add to its penetration values. Stopping behind another tree, Sly took his time, waiting for the right moment before firing another round. A bullet much faster and powerful.

--

True Pieces available: 0%
    False Pieces available: 0%
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:41 am

(Okay who changed the title? Razz)

As Liana pushed the wolves back in her upgraded form, she would growl, and suddenly bolt off into the sky. If someone was trying to capture her, or harm her, they would have to try better than a few dogs and a bullet. Her wings would move with the winds as she disappeared into the clouds, flipping around to see the ground below her, eyes narrowed to scan every inch of layout. Her body felt a little sore, after letting all that had transpired occur. She had been slow with her transformation, and so blood was now oozing from her right soldier, and the bullet pierce hurt like hell.

Ben would watch her, quickly backing up. He would hiss as he scanned the forest. The bullet had been too unexpected to correctly calculate where it had originated from. His body would fizz energetically with lightning, and before Sly had the chance to shoot him, his body would suddenly disappear into electricity, attempting to possess one of the wolves.

Meanwhile, as Liana hovered above, her tentacles retracting back into her body, she would summon purple flames to her hand, firing it down aimlessly at trees below, mostly aiming around the closest trees near the clearing. However, after five shots, she would pause, panting, needing to regain her stamina.

----
    Liana
    Health: 87%|Magic: 80%

Ben
    Health: 100%|Magic: 90%
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:03 pm

The bullet seemed to have struck, but Liana acted as if nothing happened. As the bullet went through, it bounced off one of the wolves, forcing a metallic yelp from it before it looked up to Liana. Surely that would bring him some false pieces to use.

As Sly reloaded, he stared into the skies, ducking behind the tree to keep himself out of sight. It was hard to find her through the branches and leaves that danced in the wind, but he could see a figure flapping its wings.

That was her.

Now what? Before he could think, a huge explosion shook the ground, coming from the opposite end of the meadow. Sly turned and saw purple flames eating away the trees, and one of them toppled onto another. More of those flames rained down, forcing Sly to move as the fourth one fell near his location. He crouched back to where his Light sentry was. The knives it fired had missed the man, striking the ground and disappearing back to this sentry, along with a handful of false pieces. At least that was what Sly thought. He saw how he turned into some form of lightning heading for one of the wolves. When the last flick entered it, Sly's head felt strange. It wasn't a strong one but he knew something was wrong, like a pebble had lodged itself in between the chest and lid. With one small tug, he ejected that lightning out of the wolf.

So that was his ability. How could he capture something like that? No matter. The wolves have played their part. Trying to trick this man, Sly made that wolf he tried to possess explode, disintegrating into millions of tiny gears and other components as it seemed like a glowing gold orb of energy inside it had expanded and burst. The impact should cause some pain to the man, he predicted, due to his proximity to the blast.

The other wolf aside broke itself apart, but the pieces held together and started to shift over one another. At first it looked like a giant ball of a mess of gears, but it condensed and formed enough details for a falcon, flapling its ticking wings and soaring around the scorched field, screeching. Through the smoke, Sly created another spell circle, this time a flask of red liquid, emitting flares like it was on fire, bobbed out and the falcon pierced through it. Some of its features turned red and burning with red fire (although not actually fire), including its eyes and the edges of its wings and tail, and the falcon soared up to meet with Liana.

Meanwhile, Sly shifted the normal sentry, still standing on the opposite end of the meadow, and the Light sentry to point towards Liana, standing by to launch another assault of knives.

--

True Pieces Available: 0%

False Pieces Available: +15%
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:49 pm

(Liana dodged the bullet, just to clarify it. It didn't go through her Razz The first bullet hit, though.)

Flames would erupt aimlessly in front of Liana's face, as she would pant. Her eyes would slowly scan the forest. Okay, perhaps that action had been a tad bit arrogant and unthought out. Then again, if someone suddenly started shooting at you, then you would have surely done the same things she had. Even if you did start firing without a target, you would have to realize where you'd hit eventually. Even someone like Liana knew this.

The location where Liana was positioned was directly above the clearing, which had about a twenty meter radius, or about sixty feet. She had aimed at a variety of trees to the east, for the trees were on all sides of the clearing. Perhaps, if she were to fire the bolt at the rest of the trees.

As Ben tangled with the mysterious robots, Liana would once again engulf her hands in purple flames, scanning the ground below. There! Some movement, she thought, just as she noticed something change position. However, before she had the chance to, a falcon appeared before her, its glory unmatched. It appeared to have caught aflame, but that didn't much matter to Liana whether the bird was aflame or not.

Snarling, her eyes would glow. The bird was about roughly ten meters away from her, maybe seven. But perhaps Liana could get the jump on it. Suddenly, Liana would whiz forward, her body like a bullet, as she attempted to slice the bird in half with her claws. If it were to dodge this attack, she would simply launch out two large black tentacles from her back, stabbing it through the chest.

Either way, the knives would miss her, though just barely, as she would zip through the air. Ben, meanwhile, would feel a slight sensation as the body had possessed became electrified, and destroyed, but nothing major. He would simply leap from its possessed corpse, and become physical again, snarling. Whomever this one was, he disliked his use of electronics. His body would electrify a bit long, before once again disappearing into a fizz of lightning, and vanishing from the battlefield. He needed to find the culprit.

Then, after her attacks, Liana would alight her claws on purple flames once again, and aim them at the part of the meadow she had left out, making sure to cover every tree around the entirety of the meadow in flames.

---
    Liana
    Health: 87%|Magic: 67%%

Ben Drowned
    Heath: 96%|Magic: 89%
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Character sheet

Post by sLy Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:07 pm

With a simple thought, the knives returned as gear pieces flying back to the sentries. As they hadn't hit anything, they didn't reward Sly with any false pieces. No matter. Sly kept both sentries focused on Liana.

She zipped towards the fire falcon Sly had just created. As she attempted to claw it with those purple-flame lit fingers, it was a mistake of hers to hit it up front. The falcon soared past her successfully, breaking and destroying the claws, but was then met with tentacles piercing it in the chest. The falcon screeched again, distorted, before shattering, the gear pieces fluttering back towards Sly.

Sly cursed between his teeth. Though he would have gotten some false pieces out of that, destroying the falcon would eliminate those pieces. He waited for Liana to stop, to hurl even more fireballs, and Sly fired the sentries. 6 white knives and 6 normal gold metallic ones flew towards her on opposite ends of the clearing just as she launched her fireballs.

Sly pulled out a piece of the white sentry next to him, and it repaired itself with its false pieces. As for those he pulled out, they shifted around his hand and formed a long white rapier, but with a small flintlock mechanism on the hilt.

Controlling the pieces from the destroyed falcon, Sly formed a pair of large fiery red wings on his back. They were feathered wings, but still metallic and clockwork style, as he used them to fly around and navigate across the trees, around the fireballs, bringing himself up out in the open and on Liana's level.

The wolf that exploded below had turned into its individual gears and Sly formed 4 floating clockwork rapiers all around him. One in his other hand, the other 3 floating in a circle around him.

--

True pieces available: 0%
    False pieces available: +20% (wolf explosion on ground and Ben)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:06 am