The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] - Page 2 Empty Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Post by Bermuda Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

It was early afternoon, January. The weather was only slightly snowy, as all of it had fallen earlier that night, and was now freshly on the ground, wrapping the earth in a nice, cozy blanket of white. Even though the snow was beginning to melt, considering how bright the sun was today, it was still freezing outside. Liana, as well, was freezing. She had wrapped herself up tightly in a fleece jacket she had 'borrowed' from a lovely woman that she would never return it to. Mainly cause that lady was dead now, but that wasn't Liana's problem. That was the police's!

Letting out a chilled shiver, she quickly ran into the nearest inn, shaking. Ben, being a ghost, had no need to warm up, so he had stayed over at camp while Liana had left to go get some hot coco. She approached the waiter, sitting down, and said, "O-One hot chocolate with wh-whipped cream, please!"

She pulled out a small purse she had also 'borrowed', giving the man some money to pay for the drink. He nodded, and went to fetch it, while Liana tried to warm herself up.

Last edited by Liana on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bermuda

Character sheet

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:10 pm

"His name's Ben, he's ah... different than others," the girl said drunkenly, laying down and staring up at him with beautiful blue eyes. Her fox tail continued to flick back and forth absent-mindedly, and her ear flicked a little. She was starting to grow very tired. She then lunged forward, pressing her body up against Quin's, letting out a half hearted laugh.

"Aha, you know what's nice about this situation? I get to stay here with you.." she said, resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, her words slightly slurred from the alcohol, her mind numb. She felt herself falling asleep on him, her world becoming vague and numb.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Male Posts : 80

Character sheet
    Character Name: Quindaro
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Post by Quindaro Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:24 pm

Quindaro was surprised by her suddenly jumping upon him, "Yeah, you're right. I do get to stay here with you." He said, smiling and blushing almost flush red as he felt her breasts pressed up against him.

A few moments later he felt her slip out of consciousness, "She's done for the night... I better get her covered up." He thought as he gently moved her onto her back and onto the bed properly before wrapping her in the blankets like a burrito.

He decided to turn in himself, "Good night Liana. See you in the morning" he whispered to her before rolling out the bedroll taking his vest and shirt off, leaving his pants on to keep his legs warm. He lied down onto the bed roll, feeling the heat come from the vent right next to him, he dozed off to sleep.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:32 pm

(This whole rp just reminded me of Wolf and Spice. Razz Anyway, I'm going to exit this rp, since I fell asleep.)
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:33 pm

(What about the storyline? Why abandon it at this point?)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:24 am

(Idk, I just found now would be a good time to stop Razz)

Later the next day, Liana awoke with a yawn, stretching her body up. She had a minor headache, but due to her demonic and angelic heritage, she didn't really head a hangover from last night's excursion. It was a miracle she could get drunk in the first place, considering all that holy energy stored up inside her. In fact, it was probably that part that was the only reason she hadn't tried to have some fun with Quindaro last night. Then again, she has passed out before she had the chance.

She glanced over at Quin, still asleep. Her fox tail flicked mischievously, and she decided to crawl out of bed, only making quiet creaking noises as she did so. As quietly as she could, Liana got into his bed, curling up beside him underneath the covers, and purred, her warm body and tail wrapped around his.

Meanwhile, outside the bar, Ben had come to look for Liana, an agitated expression on his face. He wasn't magic, but Liana did carry around a cellphone just in case she got lost, and he needed to get to her quickly. But first he needed to find another electronic device to travel through to get to her...
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:14 am

(It wouldn't really make sense since it would be unnecessary clutter of two or more topics. Plus This topic is the main reason why I'm not on hiatus from the site until people catch up on the 'just another day topic, plus this topic now comes before that one because this would be the first time we met in rp, and if that goes unresolved I'll be in the dark about what happened and the timeline and cannon of my character will be flawed... That bothers me a little bit.)

Quindaro felt movement on top of him. He opened his eye slightly, only to see it was Liana climbing over him and wriggling into the bedroll covers. Feeling her soft tail and warm body wrapping around his own, increasing the amount of heat that he felt underneath the covers. Blushing a bright shade of red, he tried to fall back asleep so he could enjoy the warmth of the girl next to him.

He wanted to wrap his arms around her and cuddle with her officially but she would probably jump if he woke up, it was all until he felt something that was all too familiar start to rise, "Oh shit, the morning is officially starting..." he thought as he was being turned on by the girl next to him. He closed his eyes and tried to stop blushing,  trying to calm himself so she wouldn't notice it.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:04 am

(Meh, you can ignore me in "Just Another Day". Pretend like I never posted Razz)

Liana lay quietly, her eyes closed, as she felt herself drifting back off to sleep, despite the rays of sunlight that were leaking into her room. Since the alcoholic effects had worn off, she knew she'd have to be getting out of here soon, otherwise Ben might end up killing her new companion. With a yawn, Liana rolled out of the bed, quickly jumping up on top of Quin, pronouncing loudly.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead!", she would say, before jumping off him, leaping over to the window and opening the blinds, so that the light would shine directly into his face.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:29 am

(Meh, I might leave that topic since I'm basically irrelevant or if it doesn't actually keep moving. Razz)

Quin's eyes opened up as the light was shone onto his face, "Ugh, what? I was having the best dream..." he said, yawning lightly, looking at Liana with a smile. "So how long have you been watching me sleep?" he said sitting up, rubbing the back of his head.

He was lucky he wasn't having a massive headache from the alcohol he drank last night, but he's not complaining for the moment while he's in company of his new companion.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:40 pm

"Haha! Well, now's time to wake up! We need to rise early if you want to meet my companion! The sooner we see him the less likely he'll be very mad at me! He's kind of really protective of me!" Liana would say with a bit of a chuckle, quickly bouncing over to where she had placed her stuff. Wow, it was a miracle she had managed to hold onto the things she had brought while under that intoxicated state of mind. Well, she should be grateful, not wondering how she did it.

She would then whistle to herself as she picked up her phone, texting Ben, telling him where they were. No doubt he'd be here within a matter of seconds. After all, he was furious with her at the moment.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Getting to his feet he pulled his white shirt on as he moved over to the corner where his vest lay, draped over his backpack. "Hmm... I hope he isn't too mad." he said unbuttoning the vest and pulling it on.

He then walked over and removed the combat knife and his .45 pistol from under his pillow, holstering them inside the jacket he had hung on the coat hanger. He looked over to Liana, "I'm gonna go get some coffee downstairs, do whatever you need to do and meet me down there." he said smiling at her before he left the room.

Walking down the stairs, he got to the inn lobby, walking over to the bar he told the barkeep to get him a good strong cup of coffee, and to hold the liqueur. Taking a seat he passed an envelope, paying for everything he'd put on his tab.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:48 pm

Liana would nod at Quindaro as he left, watching him with a silent expression as he slammed the door. She then turned her attention back to the phone, watching it with a quiet look as it started to glitch, making static sounds as it started to turn black, and bloody. The phone would fizz excitedly with static.

Then, with a sudden shoot of elecrticity that immediately caused all the lights to burn out, Ben would travel through the phone and appear in Liana's room, only mere minutes after after Quin had left to go down stairs. A slight light would fizz through the door way, but other than that, no visible noise could be heard that would cause a ruckus upstairs.

"What. The. Hell. Liana!" Ben would growl angrily, his body and voice distorting a bit in rage. Liana flicked her fox tail sadly, looking up at him as if she wanted forgiveness. But Ben was still pretty pissed off at her. Way too pissed at her to like that she was going to make a guild.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Quin sipped at his coffee, it was still scalding hot, "Hmm... What brand of coffee do you use?" he asked the barkeep, crossing his arms the barkeep smiled at him and pulled up a bag of grinds with a brand that he hadn't come across yet.

Pulling his journal out he started listing out everything he may need when they go to the next town over. Then he turned the page and resumed the sketch he'd started the other day on a design of a new project. Slowly, almost subconsciously drinking the coffee away over time.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:44 am

"I got a little carried away!" Liana would say with an apologetic chuckle. But Ben wouldn't appear to have any of her apologies. Despite being technically weaker than she, Ben still was very intelligent and held a lot of authority over her, which was one of the reasons he was such an awesome companion. Well, to her, anyways. She wasn't sure how happy Quin would be about being traveling companions with another demon, unlike herself.

Ben would fold his arms, glaring venomously at her "Carried away with what, huh? Did you sleep with another man last night? Come on, let's get out of here before I kill someone..." before Liana had a chance to defend herself, Ben would grab her by the arm and drag her downstairs, into the bar.

Although she didn't want to go, she didn't struggle, but her ears did perk when she saw Quindaro. She had to catch his attention somehow before Ben ran off with her.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:53 am

Quindaro had been drawing intently into the journal, he realized that his cup was empty when he raised it to drink from the mug. "Eh... I wonder if she's nearly done up there..." he mumbled to himself as the bartender took the mug and refilled it.

Quindaro continued to draw for a few minutes longer, before he heard someone behind him coming down the stairs, he quickly turned around and saw that it wasn't her. "Hmm... She's probably waiting for that friend of hers to come to the inn" Putting his watch on he saw it was about 8:29 AM. Sighing lightly, he took a drink of the mug before hearing the noise again, he looked over his shoulder and saw that she was being dragged by something that he didn't know what to call, he admitted to himself that he's not too surprised that her friend is a bit odd.

Noticing she was looking at him, he noticed that she was looking a bit powerless, "Hey Liana, is that your friend?" he asked with a grin his mug in hand.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:43 am

As Liana was practically dragged by Ben, she noticed Quindaro get up and approach her. Well, she might as well start struggling now. She starting flailing around, surprising Ben, and managing to free herself from his grasp. After she had freed herself, she ran over to Quin, leaving a pissed off Ben behind her.

[color=#ff9900]"Yeah! He's kind of pissed off at me right now, but he'll get over it!"[/color she would say, as Ben approached her, keeping a level expression.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:08 am

Quindaro's eyebrow raised slightly as he looked at the supposedly pissed friend, "I'm assuming about you running off into town?" he asked, looking at Liana for a moment. Quindaro wanted to see what would calm this one down, tipping his head to one side he itched the back of his head, "Hmm... lets see. How about you introduce me to your companion." he said with a smile, trying to lighten the mood that had been developing as he watched the both of them closely, weighing what could happen the best he could.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:00 pm

"Ben," the elf boy would respond, not waiting for the ever rambunctious Liana to respond to the question for him. If Ben wasn't pissed off, he would have made a slight bow of formality. But alas, the poltergeist was still mad at Liana for disobeying his orders, although Liana didn't seem very worried about any punishment he could give her, aside from a slight frown on her face. "And I don't suppose my companion did anything to you in bed, did she? If so I'll gladly take her off your hands..."

Liana would almost jump on Ben, causing him to growl at her, his ears twitching with a look of agitation. The she fox would flick her tail back and forward, looking at him happily, "Oh, you jealous, are we? And for your information, I was drunk, but I wasn't that drunk." she would say with a giggle.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:11 pm

Quindaro chuckled, his smile almost piercing. "Don't worry, nothing did, nor could happen, I just provided a room for her to sleep in and payed for her drinks, especially since she offered for me to join the guild. In which I gladly accepted." his voice was clear and somewhat bold as he told the poltergeist.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Liana would giggle. She would then turn back to Ben. He would excuse themselves for a moment, before disappearing to talk. After a bit of rushed conversation, Liana would come back, standing before Quin with a rather gay smile on her face. She would then proclaim, "Well, I convinced Ben to let you come with us on our adventures! So what are we waiting for?" she would say with a chuckle. She had placed all of her stuff in her pocket dimension, and was quite ready to go.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:23 pm

Quindaro, watched as Liana disappeared, he went and picked his bag up, loading the magazine into it and loading the round into the chamber. Sliding the rifle into the bag holster, he put his field jacket on

"Interesting... sure didn't expect that." he muttered to himself as he walked back to where he was standing previously. He reviewed his notes for a few moments before slipping it into his pocket, when he saw Liana re-appear, he nodded to her "Let us go then!" he said following close behind her to exit the inn.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:50 pm

(Do you think now would be a good time to exit? Razz)
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:11 pm

(Sure, how about we get the guild members all together so we can officially get things kicked off as a team rather than fragments of a would be guild.)
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:50 am

Mk. I'll get right onto making a topic regarding base and the new members :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:11 pm