The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Bermuda

Female Posts : 321

Character sheet
    Character Name: Liana Daemon
    Species: Demon/Angel Hybrid
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] Empty Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Post by Bermuda Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:34 pm

It was early afternoon, January. The weather was only slightly snowy, as all of it had fallen earlier that night, and was now freshly on the ground, wrapping the earth in a nice, cozy blanket of white. Even though the snow was beginning to melt, considering how bright the sun was today, it was still freezing outside. Liana, as well, was freezing. She had wrapped herself up tightly in a fleece jacket she had 'borrowed' from a lovely woman that she would never return it to. Mainly cause that lady was dead now, but that wasn't Liana's problem. That was the police's!

Letting out a chilled shiver, she quickly ran into the nearest inn, shaking. Ben, being a ghost, had no need to warm up, so he had stayed over at camp while Liana had left to go get some hot coco. She approached the waiter, sitting down, and said, "O-One hot chocolate with wh-whipped cream, please!"

She pulled out a small purse she had also 'borrowed', giving the man some money to pay for the drink. He nodded, and went to fetch it, while Liana tried to warm herself up.

Last edited by Liana on Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Male Posts : 80

Character sheet
    Character Name: Quindaro
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+] Empty Re: Share The Spoils [Quindaro][18+]

Post by Quindaro Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:58 pm

Quindaro pulled his scarf up a little as he folded up his map, he'd been traveling on foot for a few days now, surviving on some of the supplies he'd brought along and the occasional rabbit or squirrel he came across. A blizzard had hit Tildwing filling it with a couple of feet of snow rendering his business practically useless, seeing as his shop was caved in due to the snow drifts. Deciding that he'd not been on an adventure in a while, he packed 3 days worth of food, plenty of ammunition for his Mosin Nagant and .45 pistol.

After a few hours he started to notice that the snow was decreasing as he moved west, able to keep a good pace now that he wasn't trudging.

It was then early afternoon when he came upon a decently sized hill that allowed him to look upon a small town. "Here it is..." he said feeling the condensation was built up inside his scarf after the last few days gently freeze to his lips as he whetted them.

As soon as he got into town, he looked around at the different signs, what was where. He passed many people in the street until he caught the attention of a local woman. "You look a bit lost, is there somewhere your going?" Quindaro smiled and brought his scarf down, "I'm looking for an inn to warm up at, would you know where to go?" She pointed down the street. After bidding her a good afternoon he walked down to the inn, almost impatient to feel the warmth of a fire and a beverage down his throat.

He opened the door and walked in, taking his jacket and scarf off he felt the warmth of the hearth that was alight at the center of the inn. Walking in he noticed that the place was lightly populated, "Hmm... must only get a good crowd during the night and the morning." he said under his breath with a light chuckle, as he found a seat at the bar, setting his stuff at his side.

"I'll take a cup of joe with cream please, and maybe some coffee cake if you could." he said looking at the small display they had just under where they kept the alcohol.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Liana was, of course, quick to drink up the hot coco, her tail shaking happily. It wasn't very often that she got to enjoy the luxuries of something as delicious as this! Mostly cause she never had any money. Of course, there was always stealing. But Ben was always telling her that was bad. But he did it anyway, so Liana didn't see any reason why she should be forced not to have fun when he was nice and capable of doing so. In fact, Ben did a lot of things he usually told her not to do.

Flicking her ear, she sighed. Like drink. Ben always told her that she shouldn't drink, but what could be so bad about it? From what she had heard, drinking made you feel all happy inside! Kinda like marijuana. But the last time she had tried that drug she had woken up in a sawmill, about to have her head cut up. I guess Ben's logic did make sense in the end. After all, he was a ghost, and only experienced the positive side effects of those things. They couldn't kill his brain because he was already dead.

"Ugh, not fair," said Liana with a growl. Liana herself didn't actually know how old she was, since Ben had tried to hide her real age from her. So she just assumed she was seventeen to eighteen. Made legal stuff easier. Looking up from her empty glass, the fox girl held it out. "I'll have some champagne, please." said the girl with a sly smirk.

The man stared at her for a while, polishing a glass. He then reached for the alcoholic beverage, pouring her a glass. Liana giggled. Ben wasn't here. She could get as drunk as she wanted. Despite her age, Liana could seriously act childish sometimes. Especially in these kinds of situations. She was an adult after all. If Ben wanted to be her father, he could go right ahead, but she had the full ability to ignore him about his opinion. Why listen to him when he turned around and did it anyway.

After a few seconds, the man handed her a glass, heading over to the next customer. Truth be told, Liana had never had champagne before. Well, not in this lifetime, anyway. She was curious as to how it tasted.

Lifting the glass up to her lips, she took a tentative sip, her ears perked curiously. Her nose twitched at the strong smell, and her tail curled at the taste. She purred. It tasted pretty good. Her ears twitched, when she smelled something good. Glancing over at the other customers, her arms on the counter, her head on her hands, she watched the other people at the bar. Some of them were pretty good looking, she thought with a giggle.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:36 am

While waiting for the coffee to be made along with his cake, he looked around the inn, he saw several tables, pictures of past owners, a few windows that looked out upon the forest that had been covered in snow and then the fire that roared in the middle of the room contained in cylindrical brick fireplace. "This is a very nice inn, hmm... I think I may just stay in town for the rest of the day, then room here overnight." he said to himself.

He then heard a thud on the bar, causing him to turn around, seeing the mug of coffee fresh and steaming hot. "Thank you very much sir, I've been needing this for a few hours now." he told the bartender before he disappeared into the back kitchen. Picking up the pitcher of cream, he poured a little bit into the mug along with a few spoonfuls of sugar.

Taking a few sips he closed his eyes and enjoyed the unique flavor. "Ah yes... that's the stuff." he said setting the cup down and letting his head rest on his arm as he waited for the coffee cake to come out.

For a few moments he opened his eyes and saw a girl down the bar a couple seats, "Hmm... she's quite cute, maybe I'll talk to her and see if she'll keep me company while I'm enjoying a drink here." he thought closing his eyes again.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:19 pm

(My name gives seizures :3)

Liana would quietly sip from the glass, watching the other people at the inn. Though she was vaguely interested in them. Her mind was on Ben right now. How he was always going around,  telling her what to do.... It got agitating. But the fox girl was bound and determined to get him off her mind. Which was one of the reasons she had come down to the inn in the first place. Maybe he'd come get her like that one time at that resturaunt. Ah, that had been hilarious. Except for the part where Liana might have accidentally sliced the waiter's throat. Good times, good times...

Ordering another champagne when she was done with the first, she decided to reach into her pocket flipping a coin in her hand. Her ear flicked absently mindedly. When the bartender returned with her drink, she thanked him, and ordered something to eat, a sandwich, perhaps.

Her fox tail flicked impatiently as she waited, her eyes narrowed. When the meal was finally done, she picked it up, and moved over to a nearby fireplace, sitting down on one of the cushioned chairs nearby. The warmth of the fire tickled. She wanted to touch it, but the workers of the bar might get mad at her for messing with their fire.

Instead she quietly finished her champagne and meal, before deciding to relax. What was the rush? Ben had given her about three hours before he came looking for her. She could chill out and warm up here while she waited for him. And maybe she could have some fun, as well, she thought with a giggle.

She turned away from the fire, and browsed the inn. There were a few cute boys here and there. Maybe she could go flirt with one of them, make Ben jealous. Though that was kind of hard. The poltergeist simply never seemed to get jealous, no matter how many men she flirted with. Probably because he had enough common sense to know that she wouldn't actually leave him.

Getting up, she approached one man, who appeared to have been looking at her, taking a seat next to him, "Hey, mind if I join you?" she said with a sly smile.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Quindaro picked his head up again as he felt a cold chill go down his spine, it was time to drink some more. Picking up the mug he gulped down the warm liquid for a second or two.

"Glad I found this place or I would've freezed my ass off..." he sighed under his breath a small smile on his face as he rubbed the back of his head, leaning back he watched the faint light from the fireplace flicker along the wall behind the bar he then saw the faint shadow of a girl. He peered behind, and sure enough, it was the girl who sat a few stools over. Smirking a little he turned back toward the bar, "Can I get a bottle of Liqueur please?" he asked the other bartender who was on staff.

Moments later he heard someone's voice, looking over, he sees the girl sitting next to him. "Please do." he said with a smile, raising his mug into the air. "Care for some coffee cake when it comes out?" he asked setting the mug down.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:17 pm

"That would be lovely, as long as you're paying," Liana said with a chuckle to the stranger, her tail flicking curiously. Her eyes danced across his body, examining it. She then called the waiter over, ordering some wine, before turning her attention back to the man she had come into company with.

"So, what's your name? Come by here often?" she said, pressing the wine up to her lips, enjoying the delicious grape taste that entered her system. Hey, what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger, after all.

The waiter would then come by with a few coffee cakes, offering them to the stranger and Liana herself. She took one with delight, thanking the waiter graciously.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:48 pm

"Who me? My name is Quindaro, As for this place, it's the first time I've been to this town. I live and work over in Tildwing." He said, taking his coffee cake from the tray.

Picking up the bottle of liqueur he unscrewed the cap and poured a little into the mug, "May I ask what your name might be?" he asked, giving her a grin before taking a drink. The drink was a different kind of warm as he felt it go down.

Picking up his fork, he cut into the cake, occasionally looking over at her. This could mean something interesting for Quin, but he decides to just roll with it and just talk to her for the moment, see what happens.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:28 am

As she cut a slice of the cake for herself, she flicked her ear, taking a sip of her wine. He seemed pretty handsome. But the only way to bring out the lust in someone's eyes was to being even more seductive herself.

"Liana," she said, holding up the glass and taking another sip, while still keeping her eyes on him. She then stretched, saying with a chuckle, "I guess you and I have a thing in common. We both aren't from around here."
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:38 am

Taking another drink, he washed a bite of cake down. "Seems that way." he said then moving his eyes down to the mug, swirling the contents slowly.

"This cake is pretty good, isn't it?" he said looking back over to her a small grin, testing to see if she was direct or the type to get off topic easily.

One hand held the mug, while the other twirled the fork, his brain was studying and testing her for small characteristics. "This could be fun..." he thought behind his smile.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:47 am

Liana absently took a bite out of her coffee cake, and another sip of wine. She could feel her body tingling with its effects. She continued to smirk, and in an almost suggestive manner, wrapped her tail around her waist, her ears perked continuously.

"It's good, though I've never been a fan of coffee," she said with a slight laugh. Once she had finished the wine, she held out her glass to Quintaro, "Care to pour me another?" she said with a chuckle.

It was a good thing her reputation hadn't spread very far. Despite her high murder rate, her bounty had only stayed within a secluded area.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:12 pm

((OOC: Quintaro? XD))

"Of course." he replied, his grin still aglow. Picking up the bottle and filling her glass 3/4 of the way. "So, where do you come from? Or are you a Nomad?" he asked, setting the wine bottle down.

Looking over to the bartender as he filled up the mug with some more coffee, he kept slowly twirling the fork in his right hand, letting his mind wander a little as he heard the coffee slosh into the mug.

He turned his attention back to Liana, turning his body to face her. He set the fork down and rested his head against the palm of his hand.[/color][/color]
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:44 pm

Taking a sip, Liana continued to listen to the man's voice, her eyes fixated on him as he talked. Every word that poured from his mouth seemed so sophisticated to her. Then again, it was hard for anyone to not sound this way when you were half drunk. And with her combined origin, getting drunk would definitely be a trip for her.

"I like to think of myself as a nomad. I do travel with a companion of mine, though he never really pays attention to when I run off," she said, leaning forward, "You know, I'm surprised a guy like you isn't traveling in company."

She placed her elbows on the counter, starring at Quindaro lustfully.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:02 pm

"I actually travel alone most of the time. I only travel with company when it's a personal friend, and or I'm contracted to escort or follow a squad." he said looking over at his cup.

Taking his head of of his hand, he picked up the medium sized bottle of liqueur, Quindaro poured more into the coffee cup, mixing it in with cream before taking a drink. All the while he kept loose eye contact with her.

Something seemed off though, he felt something else than just interest from the girl, he felt something that made his senses tingle slightly, then noticed her posture and expression, that is of lust. "Hmm... Though, I'm planning to go to a town that is a few miles from here tomorrow, and a companion to talk to is always nice" he told her, winking subtly as he said 'companion'.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:58 am

Liana thought about this. As much as she wanted to ditch Ben, he would just come looking for her. And then he'd probably stab this man just like the last guy Liana ran away with. Unless.... There was something else Liana had always wanted to try, but she had never had the opportunity to. Maybe she could do so with this man.

"Perhaps I could. But first, I'd like to question if you would ever fancy to joining a guild?" she questioned curiously. Though Ben might disapprove, this was always something she had wanted to form on her own.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:35 am

Quindaro's eyebrows raised a little bit, "A guild you say?" he asked, his head wandering a little now. Quindaro had been invited to many groups, in which he declined so he could keep his mercenary/mechanic lifestyle, but also the many that contracted him he didn't fancy joining some of them because of some of the activities and bad reputation he'd gather, one, nobody would come for his mechanical services, two, he'd probably have a bounty on his head almost indefinitely.

Quindaro leaned back in his chair scratching his chin as he thought. "Maybe this could be the best decision, especially if it means I get to work alongside this cute girl hmm..." Picking up his drink he took in a gulp. "First before I say anything, I'd like to ask you a question." he finally said after thinking for a moment. "Why do you want me in your guild?" he said, his eyes were scanning for any kind of body expression when she would reply.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:22 pm

"That's a good question, she said absently, her head tilting. How would he help her in a guild kind of scenario? More than likely, if she were to form a guild, it would be incredibly dangerous. She would have to go through a lot of hard labor in order to even stand a chance against some of the larger guilds, such as the mysterious Team Dragon Storm she had heard so much about. Then again, Team Dragon Storm had stopped accepting members. So maybe she could stand a chance against them, were she to spread her guild to the farther reaches of the Beyond. And just like Dragon Storm, who was to say that the guild could be limited to human like creatures.

But first thing was first. Even if he was sexy, would this man be able to stand his own in a guild. She narrowed her eyes, curious, and asked, "Tell me, what kind of abilities do you hold? A guild could be dangerous to someone who had no idea what they're doing..."
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:00 pm

When prompted with the question, he stopped midway of taking a drink, setting down his mug, he diverted his full attention to her, putting his hands in his lap, letting her know he meant business. "In terms of talent, I'm a mechanic, I can work on anything that has an engine and or an electrical board. And for the last four years I worked in a private military unit as a scout sniper." he smiles. "I can guarantee that if you were to put a coin on your head raised by 4 inches, I would be able to shoot it from over a three fourths of a mile away with a .50 caliber."

Quindaro's eyes narrowed to hers "Nobody would be able to touch you if I was given a great vantage point" he said before reaching for his coffee and drinking from it. "I'm nothing to brag about though, I refuse to tell how many people I've personally killed and how many I've watched them die through a scope. When shoulder my weapon I'm completely focused on what the mission is, no matter who's in my cross-hairs." his face remained neutral in expression. "After I retired, I've only been doing escort jobs and different missions when a unit's in need and will contract me"

Quindaro set the mug down after finishing the contents, "Now, it's your decision whether you want me apart of your guild or not, whatever you want." he said locking his eyes onto hers, slightly tilting his head to the side as he awaited her answer.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:10 pm

As Liana listened, her mind would quietly wander to what it would be like, owning a guild. She had never really thought about it much in depth before. All she had really assumed it would be about was just fighting and making money. But now that she thought about it, it really did seem like a long term commitment she was signing herself up for. Did she really want that kind of pressure. Then again, when she had asked the same question to Ben, he had reminded her that she was age immortal, meaning she could not die from old age, and could live forever as long as she stayed out of harms way. That meant she could live to see the guild live and thrive, then shrivel and die. It hindsight, it was sick to think about. But the future was hundred of years away. Liana was still young and beautiful(as she would always be), and had her whole life ahead of her. And if the time came that her guild would dispatch, then she would greatly welcome it. Besides, she'd probably be sick of them by then.

"Your abilities sound impressive...." she would say, a glint sparkling in her eyes, "And your skills could be useful to me. If you don't mind resigning your retirement, I think I would appreciate it if you were to join me and my companions." she would say with a chuckle, finishing the last of her wine and coffee cake. Ben might be mad at her if he found out she was starting a guild, but so what? She didn't care what he thought.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:04 pm

Quindaro chuckled, "Sure, I'll drop retirement for this." he said before finishing his own cake. This was quite the turn, Quin now had a comrade officially, and something that may be worth fighting for.

Any way it turns out, he wanted to spend life with a bit of spice, not the way most civilians just give up the spice and settle down at 30+ years of age. Quindaro looked at his watch and noticed it was near 6:34 PM, it's way too late to embark to the next town, and he knew that he was too intoxicated to properly navigate over a mile of hilly terrain in the dark and possible snow buildup on certain parts.

"Well I'm staying here at the inn for the night, it's way too late to travel while intoxicated and temperatures going below freezing." His face reddened a little, "I'll gladly get us a room, and I'll sleep on my bedroll for the night." he said keeping the impending embarrassment held down as best as he could as he watched her closely.

Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:02 pm

As the man talked, Liana would grab another beer, her mind becoming foggy. She barely heard his words, as she was already drunk enough. She had apparently wasted the last of any intelligent words she could say on asking him to join her guild, and had almost completely forgot about Ben, who, no doubt, would be coming to look for them soon. Oh, how time flew when you were having fun!

"Hehe... has anyone ever told you that you have gorgeous hair?" Liana said, leaning forward, and resting her head on his shoulder, "Your idea sounds splendid, dear. Let's just hope no demons come after us..." her drunkenness was obvious now.

Her fox tail flicked, curling around Quindaro's waist. The bartender stared at the two for a bit, before going back to his job. There was a slight, purplish energy illuminating from Liana, but it was vague, and hardly noticeable.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:26 pm

What was that supposed to mean, he wondered as he then felt her tail wrap around his waist and her head against his shoulder. Blushing slightly he looked at her and smiled, "Okay, maybe it would be best to stop drinking for the night." he said as he looked over the the barkeep. "Send the tab up to one of the rooms please." he said getting to his feet and gathering his possessions, plus the key to room 4.

He still had his wits about him, but it seemed his companion wasn't all there. "Alright let's turn in for the night, and get to the next town early in the morning so we can talk with only a mild hangover about where to go from here." he said trying to suppress any lewd thoughts that wanted to surface while they were in the same room.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm

As the man talked, Liana giggled, her body starting to glow a bit more. But it was still mostly unnoticeable. The more demonic side of her wanted to come out, but she couldn't really control her body in this state of intoxication. She followed the man upstairs, her fox tail flicking from side to side, mischiefously. There was no telling what the girl had planned, though it was obvious she had lost all sense at this point.

She then ran over to the bed, jumping in and curling up, "Mmm, so nice and warm!" she looked up and over at Quindaro, her fox tail flicking and curling around her waist. She then jumped up onto her knees, placing her hands on the edge of the bed, staring up at Quin, "Well, we can't leave before I show you my friend. He's going to want to meet you...." she said with a smile, her ears flicking.
    Quindaro
    Quindaro

Character sheet

Post by Quindaro Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:28 pm

Quindaro took his bag and set it down in the corner of the room, removing the magazine from his rifle and stowing it away in his backpack before grabbing his bed roll and some new socks. "Yeah it is nice and warm, this place receives heat directly from the heart fire." he says putting his bedroll beside the bed.

He took a seat feeling the comfort that the bed provided, it was days better than how he'd been sleeping while in the forest, "So who may this friend of yours be?" he asked as he sneaked a peak at her his face held a grin, struggling to keep his thoughts back as he looked back at the window, seeing the sun set past the horizon.
    Bermuda

Character sheet

Post by Bermuda Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:10 pm

"His name's Ben, he's ah... different than others," the girl said drunkenly, laying down and staring up at him with beautiful blue eyes. Her fox tail continued to flick back and forth absent-mindedly, and her ear flicked a little. She was starting to grow very tired. She then lunged forward, pressing her body up against Quin's, letting out a half hearted laugh.

"Aha, you know what's nice about this situation? I get to stay here with you.." she said, resting her head on his shoulder, closing her eyes, her words slightly slurred from the alcohol, her mind numb. She felt herself falling asleep on him, her world becoming vague and numb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm