The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Temporal -Dragon Storm- ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Temporal -Dragon Storm- OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Temporal -Dragon Storm-

Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Temporal -Dragon Storm- Empty Temporal -Dragon Storm-

Post by Isabelle Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:26 am

Hello-
    No, too formal. Even for myself.
    Hi!-
    Don't sound too excited!
    Hey, Temporal.
    You said to report back to you as soon as I had gotten back from my last assignment.
    Things back at 'home' seem strange; quiet. Almost too quiet.. Perhaps something may have happened whilst I was away.
    One is nowhere to be found, and I sense that Aiko has disappeared, too.
    Not as if I would care. That child was always nothing but trouble.
    Aw, how could you say that?
    Aiko is too pure, too inexperienced to fight.
    Idon't understand what the literal Godzilla, king of monsters, sees in such a tiny child as herself.
    Anyway, that is not why I am here. I, um...
    ?
    I... seemed to have acquired what one would call a 'crush'.
    Who is it?
    It's obviously a girl, right?

Yes.
    I don't feel comfortable exposing her name, however.
    Who is it?
    Oh, please tell me!

I...
    Fine.

Recently, Dawn had lost touch with the other members of her team, and she really couldn't explain why. She had become lethargic, and took less missions than normal. Which was strange, as when she normally tried dealing with emotions, she would take more missions as to distract herself. Somehow, she seemed to be happier, even though she was lonesome. Sometimes - if you ever saw her, that is - you could even catch her smiling.
    This, of course, would be concerning in many ways, as Dawn showed as much facial expression as a tree. She still acted in her normal way, keeping her room neat and tidy, keeping to her normal schedule, but everything just seemed off about her.

Slowly, she descended down the stairs, her communication device - 'phone' - in hand, when she saw one of her teammates standing in front of the stairs, blocking her path.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Temporal -Dragon Storm- Empty Re: Temporal -Dragon Storm-

Post by Yuuki Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:25 am

Yuuki was tired. Both physically and mentally. One had just recently disappeared, and she, Sly and Arik were relentlessly trying to track him down. Yuuki sighed, walking into HQ. She had called a little break, and let her teammates relax a bit before continuing the search. She took this time to head back to HQ and check up on some things, as well as grab a few materials. Walking across, she noticed Dawn's presence coming down the stairs, and she remembered. Right, Dawn had been rather distant lately. Well, she had always been rather distant.. but now more so than usual, as if something was bothering her. She stopped at the base of the stairs, and crossed her arms, waiting for the gladiator to descend to her level.
    Isabelle
    Isabelle

Female Posts : 104

Character sheet
    Character Name: Isabelle Moon (문 이사벨)
    Species: Human-Cat Shifter
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Isabelle Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:36 pm

It wasn't until Dawn looked up from her device that she noticed the rather frustrated leader blocking her way. Eyes widening, she stuttered, "I-uh, Yuuki! I have, a, um, very good explaination for this... Trailling off, Dawn noticed that Yuuki also looked extremely tired. Then, she felt the machine buzz in her hand, and looked down to the screen.
    Hello?
    Her pupils dilated, looking towards her leader with a sad glint in her eye. You could tell that she wanted to be alone, but the leader's expression showed that she had sone questions for Dawn.

(Short post is short i want story to progress)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:52 pm