The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm)

Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) Empty Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm)

Post by Griffin Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:42 pm

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) 640x389_437_Big_big_peach_tree_2d_fantasy_landscape_environment_concept_art_tree_picture_image_digital_art

It had been only a day since Dragon Storm had found Aiko and taken her in. Since then they had all grown rather attached to her, making her feel right at home in their guild. So, to say 'welcome to your new home', the members of Dragon Storm had prepared a late birthday party for the child. One had lovingly picked the perfect place.

Twisted, gnarled branches stretched toward the solemn blue sky. Dainty pink blossoms gave off a warm, affectionate aroma and provided a refuge from the smoldering sun. The gentle breeze swept away some of the blossoms, carrying them away to places beyond. It was calmingly quiet aside from the melodic rustling of the grass and time seemed to pass slower here.

One stood at the base of the cherry tree's trunk, looking up at a few birds perched on a branch near him. It was alarmingly contrast to the chaos back at home and he quite liked it. Here he felt lightheaded. Almost drowsy. He felt weightless as if all his burdens had freed themselves from his shoulders. He sighed and turned around. A buffet of well prepared food was laid out on top a table draped with a checkered cloth. Paper lamps and other decorations hung from the tree's limbs. It wasn't much.. but it was beautiful nonetheless and was sure to please Aiko. At least.. he hoped so.

He backed up and admired their work but was cut short by the sound of voices and footsteps. They were coming already?!
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) Empty Re: Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm)

Post by Draligon Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:11 pm

Gojira (Human form) would be seen carrying what appears to be a bunch of presents in his arms, about 30 of them in counting. All of the presents that was from him, which is basically all of them, would have little chibi dinosaurs on them. After putting them all down next to the tables, he would turn to One and would simply say " So... do you think I gave Aiko the perfect amount of gifts, or do you think I get some more?" The King Of Monsters said, wondering if he should have gotten more presents. "Oh, and, good job on the decorations and stuff, I bet she is going to simply love it.".
    Akreious
    Akreious

Male Posts : 229

Character sheet
    Character Name: Ariko Uszuniragi
    Species: Saiyan

Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm) Empty Re: Aiko's Birthday Party (Private for Dragon Storm)

Post by Akreious Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:02 pm

Ariko finished his last radio-show and sprinted to a party. He would've not even know there was a party until he sniffed the air as the smell of Food in the open wind was caught by his nose. Running by a village, Ariko decided to go buy ingredients for a cake and carrying it in a wheel barrel. Ariko was at the side of a cliff before taking a large leap and landing onto a bridge, the sound of wheels screaching across the bridge although not leaving marks. Ariko didn't even speak a word and went next to the table full of presents and began taking out lots of ingredients. Suddenly, Ariko took a spoon from his wheel-barrel and licked and smelled every ingredient before nodding. At first it looked like he was making mush, until it slowly began forming into a cake.

(Ariko doesn't know what's this party for, but sniffing the food in the air told him whatever food there was isn't enough without a good cake!)
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:11 pm

Yuuki was finishing up on the last of the decorations as Gojira and Ariko both arrived. She was going to make sure that this birthday party was the best that Aiko ever had in her whole life. She stepped away to admit her work. Not bad, sh thought, feeling satisfied. The cherry blossoms fluttered delicately down around her, creating a peaceful and nature-like feel. The fresh scent of flowers floated gently through the air.

As Gojira dumped all the presents on the ground, she raised an eyebrow. "Jira, don't you think you're going overboard with all this presents?" she asked. "And of course she's going to log it. This is going to be the best fucking party she ever went to."

Seika was the next to arrive, with the literal explosion. " WOOHOO!" she set down her presents hurriedly, and brought out a large package of..... some kind of meat? "I BROUGHT MEAT!"
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Mon Oct 12, 2015 11:32 pm

One turned to Goji and was stunned by amount of presents. He chuckled. "She'll have more presents than she'll know what to do with." Goji, out of all of Dragon Storm, had grown the most attached. It was pretty cute. He crossed his arms. He watched as Dragon Storm arrived one by one. He tilted his head as Ariko rolled up a wheelbarrow and began making what One assumed was a cake.

"I didn't know what to get her.. I don't really know what humans like... much less human children." He rubbed his neck and looked at Yuuki. "I sure hope so.. "
    Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Aiko Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:46 pm

"Hey, are we going somewhere? Why are you all leaving? What are all the presents for? Let me come!"

Those were the words Aiko yelped as she realized her new family were leaving Dragonstorm base. She instantly went to Gojira, her father, but saw he wasn't present. Looking for her other two favorite people, One and Yuuki, Aiko Kaijin was disappointed once she couldn't find them as well/

After what seemed like hours and hours on end of sitting alone in base, Aiko was thrilled to discover Yuuki coming in! Aiko instantly rushed to Yuuki, asking her millions of questions about where everyone had gone. Aiko really liked Yuuki; to her, she was like the big sister she never had. And One... he was like an uncle.

Yuuki only put a blindfold on Aiko, and brought her somewhere... Aiko couldn't really see where they were going, but-

~~Skipping details and stuff~~

"I've brought her. Everyone, get to your places."

Aiko didn't know where they were at, but liked the scent of flowers in the air and the gentle breeze. She had no idea what Yuuki meant by 'I've brought her'. What happened? Is everything okay? OH WAIT, maybe it was a play! Maybe something like The Little Mermaid or whatever. Aiko really liked mythical things like fairies and mermaids, but never saw one in real life. She only knew about Tinker Bell and Ariel.

((Sorry for complicated-ish post. I had limited time x3 Plus, I had Yuuki's permission to do that.))
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju

Post by Draligon Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:02 pm

Gojira would look over to Yuuki and One, simply saying "Nothing is too good for Aiko, so she gets to have everything she could possibly have desire." Jira said now thinking he should have gotten more, but he supposed it was enough... for the first birthday that is.

After a moment or two, Jira would hear Yuuki(?) telling everybody to get into there places, which he did, now hiding behind one of the larger roots of the Cherry Blossom tree. Jira is now excited, no, overflowing with joy that his adopted daughter will have the best time of her young life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:08 pm