The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!)) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!)) OoC81
ROA

2 posters

Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!))

Shenzi
    Shenzi

Male Posts : 39

Character sheet
    Character Name: Shenzi
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!)) Empty Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!))

Post by Shenzi Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:10 pm

It was night. Cold, dark, and the grass was soggy from the day's rain. Everyone should have probably been asleep by now- or that is what Shenzi thought. Though the night was miserable, it was perfect for a vampire. After all, this one hadn't had a proper feeding of blood for a while. He could use a meal, and kick off this perfect night to a great start. Shenzi had woken up from his sleep during the day a few days ago to the sound of trampling hooves. He didn't need to peer out his window to see what it was. Nomads. This was perfect. So, he did the only thing you would expect a vampire to do- no, not go and tackle them and suck their blood or whatever-- stalk them first. They would lead Shenzi to their camp, where they would store food. Normal food like fruits, vegetables, and cooked fish were alright, but it was the blood that Shenzi liked the best. After all, it was the thing that kept him alive; a long time without blood could kill a vampire.

Now, he was crouched low into a clump of undergrowth. His one amber eye glinted as he gazed, never blinking, at the sleeping bags surrounding the campfire. Everyone was asleep. All Shenzi would do was sneak in, get a mouthful, and leave. They'd never know he was there.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!))

Post by sLy Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:44 am

"Here." Felice tossed a small pouch on the small box table that sat between him and Sly. His voice was no louder than a whisper, as much of a mystery as his face in this lightless tent. Sly quietly pushed a handful of coins, sliding it across the table until his hand was well past the bag. "There isn't much out here but this is all I can find."

Sly scooped the pouch and loosened the strings. No. He couldn't see anything without a light, but judging how heavy it was, he was rather disappointed.

As if the man knew, he quickly added. "We don't want to stay out there in the woods for too long. We don't want to get our bloods sucked by...the vampire that lived there."

Vampire?

The man wavered his hand between them. "We don't ever speak of him. Neither do we think of him. It is said that those who dare to tell stories of him will be doomed to his fangs."

Sly huffed a sigh, leaning slightly back.

"Look, you got what you wanted. Just get out and go."

Sly pocketed the pouch and stood up. Before he left the tent, he whispered a thanks before pulling the flaps open. It was quite a starry sky. Beautiful...but deadly quiet.
    Shenzi
    Shenzi

Male Posts : 39

Character sheet
    Character Name: Shenzi
    Species: Vampire
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!)) Empty Re: Some Random Title. I Am Not Good With Titles. ((Open to all!))

Post by Shenzi Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Shenzi finally blinked as he saw a man walk out of an unlit tent. So there was someone awake; possibly others. He silently cursed himself for not detecting any awake victims, but simply decided to do what he learned to do: go with the flow. Sure, that flow goes against rocks, sticks, and sharp things, but usually good things come out of it.

Distraction was the first thing that came to Shenzi's mind. His eyes never strayed from the man who strode out of the tent. I have to cause a distraction.

He exhaled a sigh, and flexed his fingers to the palm of the opposite hand. He narrowed his eyes, and his gaze traveled from his victim to the heavens above. Lightning seemed to snap at the edges of his fingers, and the stars began to move. Slowly at first, but then they began to dart around the sky, as if chasing each other. Shenzi hoped that this would be enough to distract the man.

((Yus. Uncle like niece... Or something like that.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 10:13 pm