The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all) OoC81
ROA

5 posters

Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all)

Undyne
    Undyne

Female Posts : 26

Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all) Empty Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all)

Post by Undyne Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:53 am

After all she'd watched from various animes, Undyne had learnt that humans loved the holiday called 'Christmas'. Unfortunately, she had no idea what it was about.
    After about an hour of preparations, and punching down a tree, she had done the best she could to set up a party of sorts. She wasn't sure if anyone would come, but at least it was fun setting it up. Unfortunately, she didn't have any proper decorations, so most of the bunting and tree decorations were brightly coloured spears.
    By about another hour past, all her spears were covered with a soft white blanket. The tree was swaying slightly in the wind, dangerously supported by erratically placed spears.
    She didn't think anyone would come, although it didn't really matter. She had made a large fire in the middle of the clearing, and was laying against a rock, her eye starting to close.
    She was just about to fall asleep when she heard a bush rustling, and a figure walk into a clearing.
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all) Empty Re: Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all)

Post by Yuuki Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Yuuki curiously followed the smoke trail rising in the sky. It was too dmall to be a forest fire, so there had to be someone tending it. As she stepped into the clearing, she notived a rather bizzare sight. The snow had stopped falling a while ago, but some small flakes were still littered around.

Spears that seemed to act as decorations--Christmas decorations?--were placed all around. A large fire burned in the centrr, and off to the side, a humanoid figure seemed to be napping. The creature seemed to notce her, so Yuuki raised a hand in greeting. “Hi,” she said simply. “Planning for Christmas?”
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all) Empty Re: Merry Chrissmuss! (Random RP, open to all)

Post by Jaks Thu Dec 24, 2015 3:15 pm

Asriel had left Draconia, to go and and explore the forest. It was winter time and all, and he heard everybody talking about this "Christmas" thig. He was very determined to know what this whole Christmas thing was, he set out to go searching. He put on his stripped sweater instead of his stripped shirt. The child knew it would be cold out. Once he was finished preparing, he trudged his way through. After walking for what felt like ages, he saw a light, by a tree decorated with rainbow colored spears. "Could this be Christmas? How strange... I MUST go check it out!" Asriel began to run towards the clearing when he saw two people in which he both recognized. "Undyne? Dad? What are you two doing here?" The goat began to awkwardly walk forwards, hoping that somebody would break the silence. Deciding that he should do it, he asked the first thing that came to his mind! "Hey, ummm, you two.... What is, um... ah..... what's 'Christmas'?" He tilted his head and looked innocently at the two women.
    Undyne
    Undyne

Female Posts : 26

Post by Undyne Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am

Undyne raised her head as she saw a young woman walk into the clearing. She jumped up instantly, grinning ear from ear. "Hi, I'm glad you came! I uh, don't know much about this 'Chrissmuss', but I tried my best to decorate for it, so how did I do?"
    She had to supress the urge to snarl, after still not forgiving him entirely that day. "Hi," she said begrudgingly. "I'm not really sure what 'Chrissmuss' is, but it sounds kinda fun!"

(It's short but also christmas day leave me alone)
    (Also using pacifist canon, which is the only ending I consider canon)
    Hunter Dracon
    Hunter Dracon

Male Posts : 67

Character sheet
    Character Name: Hunter Dracon
    Species: Human/Night Fury/Phoenix Hybrid
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Hunter Dracon Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:29 pm

Hunter sat in his house up in the mountains just enjoying a nice cold cider. "Aah. Man i wish i had someone to share the holidays with." He thought out loud as he sipped his cider contently. "You know what? I'm just gonna sit here and enjoy the peace and quiet of my mountain home."

~I know i still have to get my character re-approved. But i felt the need to post at least something after so long. And it's so short XD~
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:49 pm

One appeared next to Yuuki, ticking excitedly. "Christmas?! You mean that 'holiday' everyone's been talking about!? The one where this weirdo in a red suit brings you whatever you want?!" He did a quick fist pump. "Alright!!" He teleported into the branches of the makeshift Christmas tree and crouched down in a 'prowling' position, similar to that of a predator hunting it's prey. "I want one of those x shaped boxes, a bouncy castle, a pony, a tv.. OH YEAH and a pet dragon." He hung upside down from the branch close to Undyne. "Also who the hell are you?"
    Yuuki
    Yuuki
    Technician
    Dragon Storm's Leader
    Technician  Dragon Storm's Leader

Female Posts : 324

Character sheet
    Character Name: Yuuki
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Post by Yuuki Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:56 pm

"Christmas?" Yuuki smiled to herself. Christmas had always brought back good memories, and this year made her all the more excited. It would be the first time celebrating Christmas with Dragon Storm, and she was really looking forwards to it. Call her soft, but.... "Your decorations look fine," she reasurred. "And One.... not everyone gets what they want you know." She stiffled a chuckle.

"According to tradition, there is a naughty list, and a nice list. People on the naughty list would only receive coal, while people in the nice list tend to get what they ask for. Santa Claus, or Saint Nick, is the one who delivers these presents as well as as create them, with the help of a bunch of elve. And yeah, he's typically portrayed as an old jolly man in red and white with a large white beard and a potbelly, sitting in a sleigh pulled by reindeer..... But besides that, you guys are missing the point. Christmas a time to spend with your friends and family and have fun. And what do you mean 'x-shaped boxes'?"
    Jaks
    Jaks

Male Posts : 114

Post by Jaks Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:43 am

( I'm dropping out of this one due to ignorance.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:33 am