The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All)) - Page 2 ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All)) - Page 2 OoC81
ROA

+6
Draligon
Guryon
sLy
Griffin
Yuuki
Aiko
10 posters

Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All))

Aiko
    Aiko

Female Posts : 94

Character sheet
    Character Name: Aiko Papyrus Kaijin
    Species: Neko
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All)) - Page 2 Empty Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All))

Post by Aiko Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

"Thanks for taking me outside, Nightingale!"

"Anytime."

Nightingale had done Aiko a favor, and took her somewhere with more space to play. It wasn't far from the ocean that held Team Dragonstorm; it was only in the forests near the closest shore, and Night had found a meadow for Aiko to romp around in. The grasses were high, up to the tiny Neko's knees, and Aiko instantly flopped down into the grass, too happy to say 'thank you' to Nightingale, and began to coo at a beetle scuttering over a stalk of grass. She poked it once, and let out a squeal of laughter as the bug fluttered its wings.

Nightingale, satisfied with the child's happiness level, began to float in midair. Not too far off the ground, she crossed her legs and watched Aiko play. She kept a close eye on the forest surrounding the meadow, in case a potential threat may wander out into the open.

~~Aiko's P.O.V.~~

Fun. Fun meadow. That beetle is fun.

Fun.

Killian

Character sheet
    Character Name: Killian Timere
    Species: Damphir
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All))

Post by Killian Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:12 pm

Guryon switched his gaze to Yuuki. He sighed and replied, ”Yuuki, nice name..." Guryon said emotionless. He wouldn’t show emotion until that other man would stop sending off angry vibes. Guryon looked at the two and finally sat down. This showed that he was comfortable even when he could be attacked. He watched the two women, like a tiger watching its prey as its about to kill them. Yet Guryon had no intention of attacking.
    ((Nother short post))
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale
    Species: Human
    Alignment : True Neutral

Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Outside <3 ((Open to All))

Post by Nightingale Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:39 am

Nightingale didn't believe that 'Infi' was this fellow's name, but didn't say anything. Her smile never fell, but didn't like the look he was giving her and Yuuki/Seika. She held up her hands in a 'what did I do?' expression, and said, "You have a problem?" Her voice was cold and edgy, but not cruel or threatening. She hoped that 'Infi' wouldn't be the trouble-making type.

((I should like, get Nightingale to be like, "I'm a goddess too, and I don't hide who I am." :3))
    Guryon
    Guryon

Male Posts : 52

Character sheet
    Character Name: Guryon Darck
    Species: Modified Drow

Post by Guryon Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:50 am

((WHY DOES EVERYONE KNOW HES LYING....))
    Guryon shook his head slowly. He continued the smile. He was liking the effect his face was having. ”No i don’t, unless you do. And you still haven’t answered my first question." Guryon stood up and looked at the three women. ”And hello Seeka ((He pronounced it wrong)) I am doing well, how about yourself?" He finally dropped the smile. His expression was now completely neutral. He shew nothing.
    Nightingale
    Nightingale

Female Posts : 118

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nightingale

Post by Nightingale Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:06 am

"You shake your hand for everyone." Nightingale blinked slowly. There. This was much better; so this guy didn't have a grudge after all. Night returned the smile, but only for a second; it left as quick as it came. "I'm Nightingale." She flashed a glance to her team; this was when they'd figure out why she liked to be called Nightingale. "That's what my uncle called me. Whenever he chased me off, I didn't want to forget him. So, now everyone calls me that." Nightingale decided to shut up. She was talking more than usual.
    Draligon
    Draligon

Male Posts : 127

Character sheet
    Character Name: Draligon Kaijin
    Species: Daikaiju

Post by Draligon Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:50 am

Gojira would hug his daughter back and would listen to what she had to say, something very cool I guess? He was listening until Aiko was complaining about One being a 'meany', which would make Jira both lightly face palm as well as making him sigh. "One, do you really have to be a jerk to everyone you first meet? I mean sure most people can't be trusted nowadays, but you should at least treat people a little bit more kindly." The King Of Monsters said in a slightly annoyed tone before putting his daughter on his shoulders.
    Griffin
    Griffin

Male Posts : 271

Character sheet
    Character Name: Griffin
    Species: Synthetic
    Alignment : Neutral Good

Post by Griffin Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:30 pm

One turned his head to look at Aiko. He was surprised to hear her speak so boldly. He had a soft spot for Aiko. He was probably the only person he respected other than Yuuki. He whirled and clicked before turning his head back to Askyus. The sun reflected brightly off the side of his visor. A small crack in it leaked blackish-red liquid. He studied Askyus closely, getting as much detail off of the bot as possible before teleporting into a nearby tree where he sat and watched, sharpening his knife in his lap.
    Askyus
    Askyus

Male Posts : 66

Character sheet
    Character Name: Askyus
    Species: H-MM Prototype
    Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Post by Askyus Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:28 am

//Eep sorry for not replying
    Askyus stared blankly at the area where One once stood. The results of his scan were fresh in his memory. And he was not the only one with some intelligence, as One had inspected him shortly before his burst of teleportation. It was easy to sense where he was, of course, as a blob of metal about the size of him popped up on his radar. There was little point in staying now, though, and he made his way out of the clearing. He pulled out his map and groaned.
    sLy
    sLy
    Head Administrator
    Head Administrator

Male Posts : 342

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sly

Post by sLy Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:09 am

Sly was relieved when Vixen lowered her weapons and warmly accepts Yuuki into the meadow. She also greeted Sly as well, but before he could return anything, others spoke aloud. Seika appeared in the meadow, along with Jira and another tall person, almost Jira's height, who decided to toss milk in the middle. It was rather difficult for Sly to keep up with what everyone said. He didn't want to disrespect Vixen by not providing a response to her greeting. Sly smiled to Vixen and gave her a small bow.

Then she took her attention to the new tall man, who then introduced himself as Infi. It was a rather strange name, but nothing surprising in The Beyond. Though it did concern him that both Yuuki and Vixen did not take the name warmly. Infi gave his hand to Vixen when she descended to his level and approached. Only if your hand doesn't intrude a woman's personal space. Sly said in answering Infi's question. It wasn't really meant to come out as defensive or intimidating. But rather, like a teacher towards his pupil. Sly's experience as a butler taught him how to acquaint himself to guests, especially if they are woman. He bowed to Infi, in the same manner as a butler. My name is Sly.

Vixen then used her introduction as a way to explain why she wanted to be called 'Nightingale', or 'Night' for short. It made Sly flush a little. She wanted everyone to call her by that name, but Sly had been calling her differently all this time. Actually, he couldn't really remember why he called her 'Vixen', though a part of him nagged him that he had offended her because of it. Nightingale. That's a beautiful name, enigmatic as well. Sly placed his hands together behind him, triggering his watch to spill some pieces between them. He wanted to make something, especially with Aiko being here. Maybe a little gift for both of them. He concentrated as the pieces shift and stick to one another, slowly taking shape into something small...
    Guryon
    Guryon

Male Posts : 52

Character sheet
    Character Name: Guryon Darck
    Species: Modified Drow

Post by Guryon Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:00 am

((Just so you know he is trying to act how the rich people did in like the 1800s when they did all that stuff to greet people))
    Guyon nodded as Nightingale explained her nickname. ”So you would like to be called Nightingale? You three have beautiful names." said Guryon still with a expressionless face. He took Nightingale’s hand and shook it, firmly but not bone crushingly. He turned and took out his sword. He swiped through the tree as if it was mud. Before he sat down he saw Sly introduce himself and bow. Guryon walked briskly over to Sly and forced Sly to stand up straight. ”A simple handshake will do." said Guryon as he extended his hand.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:31 pm