The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Beyond Burger®

Welcome to The Beyond! We are a sci-fi/fantasy roleplaying forum. In this world, it's a game of survival; only the fittest will live. Don't worry, we won't bite; we've got an awesome staff team, and equally amazing members. Make sure to read over the rules before you begin rping!

Please register or login!

The Beyond Burger®

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Beyond Burger®. Something's out there, just waiting for you to find it. It's either hunt or be hunted out in this dangerous territory, so watch your backs. Join us now, and explore our mysterious depths...

I forgot my password

Quick Links

https://i.imgur.com/ILzmAKy.png

Haunted Mansion (Open) ZYQbJZc

News

-Welcome our newest member, https://thebeyond.rpg-board.net/u254

-Does the site seem a bit empty? Maybe you should check out the site's Discord! Join here!

-With school back in session, many people will be busy. If there are any questions, feel free to message the staff. Have fun rping!

Here you can find new things about the forum, so make sure you check here often!

Latest topics

» Mari Amaterasu
by Mari Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:31 am

» Azalea
by Lexia Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:41 am

» Anti-Gun Orb v1.0
by sLy Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:24 am

» Zara Stein (WIP) CPP Soldier
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:34 am

» Lore: The Joevak Empire (The Commonweath of Phoenix Prime) WIP
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:10 am

» Lore: The Nypherian Empire
by Defaox Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:06 am

» Buying/Selling in the Marketplace
by Aero Dynamic Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:14 am

» Sly's Weapons and items
by sLy Fri Sep 07, 2018 5:22 am

» Sell directly to the marketplace
by sLy Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:30 pm

Top posting users this month

No user

Staff Online

Affiliates

Our Affiliates
The Beyond
The Beyond

Their Affiliates
Haunted Mansion (Open) OoC81
ROA

3 posters

Haunted Mansion (Open)

Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Haunted Mansion (Open) Empty Haunted Mansion (Open)

Post by Minea Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:00 pm

The setting is a haunted mansion in the middle of several eerie woods and surrounded by a thick mist. This house seems to be cursed as there are lost souls running amuck, corpses everywhere, and monsters such as zombies, ghouls, and vampires waiting to kill their next victim. In this mansion lies one room for each person who enters that holds their greatest fear, and if that person dies for whatever reason, then they will feel the pain they felt at death for as long as they remain a ghost trapped inside this mansion.

This information I will give you to start out with, but know that there are unseen dangers that you must discover and mysteries that you must solve. The goal of our characters will be to get out of the house. In order to do this our characters must wander the halls in search of clues to solve the mystery surrounding this cursed house. I will act as a sort of DM (Dungeon Master) for this roleplay and initiate certain activities like the discovery of a clue or actions from npcs that play a role in the mystery you will uncover. Outside of that, you guys can have a monster attack or something of the like whenever you want. I think that's everything I want to say (although I wouldn't be surprised if I forgot something) so LET THE ROLEPLAY BEGIN!

(I would start this but I don't have time right now, so if anyone wants to they can go ahead. If nobody has posted yet whenever my next slot of free time is, then I'll just edit my post and begin the roleplay. Also, you guys will find a clue at the very beginning, so don't get too far without me. K?)
    Cade Starwind
    Cade Starwind

Male Posts : 14

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cade Starwind
    Species: Ghoul (tokyo ghoul)
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Haunted Mansion (Open) Empty Re: Haunted Mansion (Open)

Post by Cade Starwind Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:08 pm

Cade smells the scent of rotting corpses in the seemingly secluded woods he was in, he suddenly emerged into a misty clearing seeing monsters of many horrors surrounding the house. His tail shot out of his tailbone and he cuddled it close as he was easily frightened. Cade tries to sneak as stealthily as possible past the house
    Minea
    Minea

Female Posts : 551

Character sheet
    Character Name: Minea
    Species: Human
    Alignment : Chaotic Neutral

Post by Minea Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:10 pm

Minea was exploring a forest as usual when she came upon a house that was surrounded by a thick cloud of mist. She cautiously neared the house, purposefully avoiding the dense mist. Her gut was telling her that there was something up with this house. She wondered if she should dare go into the mist to investigate or turn around and ignore her curiosity. After a moment of debating she decided it was best to turn around and ignore the house, given her past experiences with situations like those that she might encounter if she did decide to investigate. However, as she turned to leave the mist surrounded her and pulled her inside the house, the two large front doors closing shut and seemingly disappearing after she entered. Finally she was released and flung into the wall opposite of the wall where the door used to lay. She slowly got up and walked over to the window. Outside the mist had seemingly come to life and swallowed the rest of the forest. All of the sunlight that had shone on the forest was completely gone, giving the place an eerie atmosphere. The horizon was as black as night, making it seem like there was no world beyond this house and that this house was floating in a giant pool of nonexistence. She tried opening the window, but it was so adamant in staying shut that it might as well have been painted on the wall. This came to no surprise to her. She had enough experiences with curses to know what was up. There was no way that this curse would let her or anyone else escape so easily.

(Yay! I finally posted! I'm going to wait to give people their first clue until more people join.)
    Nexus
    Nexus

Male Posts : 49

Character sheet
    Character Name: Nexus
    Species: Reaper
    Alignment : Lawful Evil

Post by Nexus Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:04 am

The stench could sting anyone's nose within a close enough distance of the area. Nexus determined it to be the smell of rot and decay, which was seemingly unpleasant yet attracting at the same time. Waving past the bent trees and foliage, he came to a clearing that was pervaded with an insecure mist, almost covering up the form of a large building in the center. The source of the putrid smell was definitely coming from there.

Pulling up towards a corner of the mansion-like building, Nexus spotted a basement cover with a hinge on it. If he was to uncover what may lay inside without drawing attention, this would be the way to go through. He swiped at the wooden ply and shocked at how easily it came apart, but was caught off-guard when he was pushed through the broken cover by the mist around him. As soon as he hit the floor, flooded by the sound of splintering wood from above, Nexus began to realize that there was absolutely no light within the room aside from the dim resonance coming from where he fell through. Even so, when he lifted his head, he saw that the basement cover was piecing itself back together, clouding the whole room in a sheet of darkness. This was not what he expected. He heard the echoes of sounds coming from a far-off hall, but, for now, all he could do was wait until he adjusted to the darkness.
    Cade Starwind
    Cade Starwind

Male Posts : 14

Character sheet
    Character Name: Cade Starwind
    Species: Ghoul (tokyo ghoul)
    Alignment : Chaotic Good

Post by Cade Starwind Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:01 am

Cade sees a window and starts to parkour up the wall to get into said window and away from the horrors beneath. Cade slides into the cracked window as it slides down and shuts with a slam obviously not wanting to be opened again anytime soon. Cade looked around the decrepit room and felt a queasy feeling in his gut somehow knowing that he would rather have fought the monsters on the exterior than be in this building. Cade wasn't sure if he was alone in the house and knew that he shouldn't call out in case there were monsters on the inside but he couldn't help but yell loudly "Hello!" Cade was spooked by the ominous echo that followed and hoped that he could stave off the fear that slipped into his subconscious.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:57 pm